Submit

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Darkness overwhelmingly glooming over the vast space
Even as the deepest cuts began to fade
And these solemn hours make life a game ...

User Image
"The names Jet and I would rather follow you for I know no places to grab a drink around here." He said. He use to know a few places long ago but this place changed so much sense the last he been here.

User Image

"...Even the building scream they're insane
No rainbows and butterflies to muffle out your cries
We've been sinning to win
And death is our prize"

User Image

Refraction Theory

Twitchylessthanthree

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:31 pm
⁞Ͼ ҉ ₳ Ƨɘѵаᶇᶇа Ҭʂөᶅɨѵаɖɘ ₳ ҉ Ͽ⁞
-Demon Guardian without purpose-
"Call me and dog and bark you into pieces. Don't believe me? Try me...I dare you~"
One step slice, two step dice

User Image

… ⁞ ˚˚ ˳˳ ⁰⁰ •• ҉ ₳ ҉ •• ⁰⁰ ˳˳ ˚˚ ⁞ …

Sevanna ignored the Vampire for a moment, though that would probably make him want her blood more... Upon hearing that Jet was new to the area, Sevanna tried to think of a few places that she went to for a drink. "Well there is the Succubi's Den...Good drinks but yea...its cat house. They really good drinks though~" She innocently as if she never "used" the full benefits for the Succubi's Den. Funny things happen when your drunk. Turning back to Vampy, "You can walk with US, last thing I need to do go down a dark empty alley with a hungry vampire knowing my blood is a grand temptation of pleasure~" Sevanna smiled and laughed while pulling Jet down the streets with her.

Ͼ Where Am ICity Streets
Ͼ My Thoughts Cheerful
Ͼ My Goal Not getting Bit
Ͼ O.o.C. ≈

Twitchylessthanthree

Asra Karimi

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:53 pm
Dimitri Weaver
Ancient Vampire Cook
"When you've been cooking as long as me, you don't even think about it"
User Image
Dimitri shrugged

sounds boring but there is probably a lot of blood there.

he wasn't holding himself back nor was he being sneaky.

Refraction Theory

DispirtingExcitement

The Offspring Bunny
Asra Karimi
mudgirl222

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:57 am

User Image
His brow raised at the term "Cat house" He had heard the term long ago and was trying to recall what it meant. Cat house... a place where cats live? No no... could she mean a Brothel? He sighed and just gave up on it, moments before he was bragged across the street.

User Image

And death is our prize"

User Image

Refraction Theory

Twitchylessthanthree

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:28 am
"Call me and dog and bark you into pieces. Don't believe me? Try me...I dare you~"

User Image

While happily dragging Jet behind her, her ears twitched at the sound of the vampire. "I'm only going for the drink sir Batty, you can have the girls. Jet, don't worry I'll Guard you...I am a guardian after all~" The demon said with the biggest happy grin on her face. She wasn't lying about her reason for going. It was honestly the only "bar" in the area she knew of. Sevanna stopped in front of the "bar" letting Jet be able to stand for a few moments. "Hehe...sorry for dragging you...I've been in hiding for...one, two...three weeks? I don't remember hehe...heh..." The woman blushed embarrassed by her action. She was dying to be able to go out and do something without bloodshed.

Ͼ Where Am ICity Streets
Ͼ My Thoughts Cheery
Ͼ My GoalDRINKS!
Ͼ O.o.C. ≈ The perfect awkward moment in Jets life where he wonders what the ******** am I doing xD

Twitchylessthanthree

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:43 am
Dimitri Weaver
Ancient Vampire Cook
"When you've been cooking as long as me, you don't even think about it"
User Image
Dimitri sighed and shook his head

clubs aren't in good fun and women....if you could call those that....aren't worth the time.

dimitri turned his back to the two, disrespectfully and walked out

~exit

Refraction Theory

The Offspring Bunny
Asra Karimi
mudgirl222

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:12 pm

User Image
Yeah.. you'll guard me even though I do not need guarding. He thought, sighing afterwards. He glanced at the buildings along the way, taking in their structure. Things sure have changed sense the last he been on Earth. "oh it's alright... and you been hiding that long?" He asked. he took a glance at the bar she stopped before.

User Image

And death is our prize"

User Image

Refraction Theory

Twitchylessthanthree

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:31 pm

User Image

Sevanna sighed at Jet's comment only because it was true. "Yes unfortunately...but what can I do? If I defend myself then I deemed a "murderer" or "Bloodthirsty b***h"...I'm not proud of hiding but there's not much I can do really." She said quietly ears drooping slightly. The demon shook her head and her ears perked back up. "Nevermind that stuff, Lets go have a drink shall we~" The funniest though popped into her head just then. She was drinking and relaxing with a Hunter. It was the most fun she has had in years. She giggled as she quickly walked towards the Den.

-Exits-

Ͼ Where Am ICity Streets
Ͼ My Thoughts flirty
Ͼ My Goal A fun time
Ͼ O.o.C. ≈

Asra Karimi

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:25 am

User Image
Thus the way of the cruel world... He thought with a low sigh escaping his lips. Without really say much a thing, he followed her towards the Den. *Exits*

User Image

And death is our prize"

User Image

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:06 am
gray reaper
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: What can I find?
Mood:Serious
'' There is more to wining a war and a battle then just strength.''
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ Isadora Salvatore- Rebellion Leader ..•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

Isadora only lived here for one year and she already felt like she been here for eternity. The streets were full of noise people yelling,selling goods,kids running about etc. Her clothes did not fit well in this city she wore a high standing knight garb from Ivalice (England). One could say she stood out like a sore thumb she did by appearance as well, for she looked regal and dangerous all in one. Her two companions were two well, trained rebel knights from Ivalice they two stood out.

There weapons were a dual blade and the other used a lance. These two were hardly weak by human standards their names are Samantha and Nicolas. They stayed five steps behind Isadora watching every movement she made. They are well armored suited for Battle if anything may happen that need their attention. To day was a good day not like anyone would notice her much why? Because she knew how to stay out of the enemies radar no one really knew her real identity.

She doubt any extremist would notice that a woman would be the leader of a rebellion (I'am basing that off of the time set of the rp) plus she was a foreigner. So the woman from another land enjoyed her stroll in the streets however; the real reason she was here was for new recruits. The rebellion needed strong fighters for the upcoming battle these people would hopefully fight for their freedom. As she walked the street she scan the people to others she maybe just another noble knight in this town but, in the ''underground'' many people knew her. Isadora held her strong expression with charm and strength. Her weapons Save The Queen is strap to her back and underneath was her sword Save The King neatly in its sheath.

( Think Legend of Zelda how Link has his sword and shield on his back.)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
''I carry a great burden but. I never let it keep me down.''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Themes: Isadora Main Theme- Light Eternal

Isadora Battle Theme- Unlimited Saga

Secondary Theme - Navigators Glory

Equipment:

Save The Queen User Image

Save The King is the name of her reinforced steel blade enchanted to be able to strike with the speed of canon fire! When she activates the enchantment the blade glows a ghostly white. This allows her to outmaneuver some foes as she can already swing her blade with great speed. Combine this with her strength a reinforced steel blade feels weightless in short she can swing the blade so fast it becomes a blur.

User Image

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

gray reaper

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:56 am
Roah-l-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Leo was on his way back to the cathedral when he noticed the small group a woman taking the lead as two people followed right at her heel this seemed odd almost like royalty he calmly crosses the road blocking isadora from taking another step the boy would then raise his hands to point at her followers all isadora and her companions seemed to carry good quality weapons but they were human by scent.

` Hello miss im sorry but i cannot let you precede farther into the city as you see i have made it a mission to slaughter humanity hehe so how about it wanna tell me your name so i can etch it into your head stones`

from his right hand a lade would appear the liquid in the air freezing taking shape to form a long slender katana he then adjusted his footing as to hold the sword in an upside down sword stance leaving his left hand free to create another blade if needed.

` My name is Leo Von Berzerk if you can make me fall onto the floor i will give up attacking humans and offer you my servitude but i i win i will devour your companions with a nice glass of milk` he smiled happily awaiting her answer.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:48 am
gray reaper
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: A test of strength
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ Isadora Salvatore- Rebellion Leader ..•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Isadora looked at the man as if his head was turn all the way around who was he? Sizing the man up he sure played the part of a villain but, he seemed like a lost soul, looking for a master in those demonic eyes. When she spoke she had a thick accent You talk with great confidence.. if you're a true warrior let us do battle one on one. I'll gladly accept your challenge...even if I were to lose I'll stand back up to fight for my comrades.Isadora spoke with great confidence/strength she wasn't about to let some wondering demon make meal of her comrades.

When he pulled forth his weapons she watched him slowly taking in everything close combat..or is he a diverse fighter? Samantha, Nicolas, stand back and clear the area we must keep the civilians out of the way. The solders gave her a solid salute and got to work in clearing the area now that everything was clear the battle could begin. She took her shield off her back first in her left hand then came her sword pulling it out of the sheath in her right hand. She got into the stance Waltz Of The Queen which meant she held her shield close,and her sword was pointing down.

She began to walk around perfectly balanced as one foot crossed the other in a circle. Isadora was analyzing him seeing what he would do next. A demon I must be on my guard at all times..full of tricks Demons are no joke. Those were here private thoughts at the moment. The woman was not going to make this easy for him not at all.The woman felt the need to say this If I win you'll become my comrade in arms as my vice cap'n. A servant is for lazy people you'll be greater as a true ally our cause.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Equipment:

Save The King is the name of her reinforced steel blade enchanted to be able to strike with the speed of canon fire! When she activates the enchantment the blade glows a ghostly white. This allows her to outmaneuver some foes as she can already swing her blade with great speed. Combine this with her strength a reinforced steel blade feels weightless in short she can swing the blade so fast it becomes a blur.

User Image

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

gray reaper

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:04 am
Roah-l-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Leo was surprised by the woman's actions she choose the path of a warrior over ruler protecting her comrades and the humans roaming the street but it was her words that truly threw off his guard as he never expected to meet a human who would choose companions over slaves this caused his heart to race and his temperature to drop drastically his breath turning to cold mist as he spoke.

` hehe alright miss i accept your terms and i will not involve the humans in our battle so please be sure that you are ready i will not hold back when freedom is the cost of a loss`

He mimics her side stepping circling in unison with isadora there sword styles seemed similar tho she possessed but one blade he quickly throws his sword aimed at isadoras chest while the blade flew threw the air he would follow behind two new blades freezing as they form between his palms in which he would slash left to right with either weapon attempting to use his first sword as a decoy to attack with his second and third.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:48 am
gray reaper
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: Trickster
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Isadora reacted accordingly the ice blade shattered as it hit her mighty shield save the queen. She saw the demon using the first weapon as a decoy nice moves but! The woman blocked his first attack in his right hand with her own blade the crimson reinforced steel blade contacted with his ice blade. The ice was no ordinary weapon for if it was the crimson sword would've sliced trough it with ease.The other ice sword met her shield again did its job and held the weapon at bay.

The thing about having a shield meant you had a solid defense unlike the dual style. She thought about stomping the man in the chest but, she wisely dashed back. If he had ice powers her best bet is that he would make spikes of ice eject out of his chest...a bloody foot wouldn't be pleasant. Instead the seasoned came back at him hard she swung the blade with such speed her hand became a blur and the blade became a crimson blur. Her superhuman strength made heavy swords like this easy to use like swinging a tooth pick.

Her attack was a Y shape slash and chop the way she preformed it was fast yet strong. Her superhuman body allowed her to preform this kinda attack. Ice Demon huh I was not expecting that from..your green garb ..never judge a book by its cover she said all this as she preformed her attack. This guy was going to be full of surprises she could feel it in her bones. This guy was going to put up a fight and so was she!

Note: I din't want to be seen as op for breaking your ice attack the first one shatters because it made contact with the shield by being thrown.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Equipment:

User Image

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

gray reaper

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:33 pm
Roah-l-

Leo began to laugh his blades shatter from the force just before isadora decided to attack her lade raising he jumped back leaving a ice sculpture of himself to take the mighty chop he was no longer smiling this might be bad if he couldn't find a way around her shield.

` hehe we all have our little tricks tho i did not expect the privilege of fighting a monster someone like you damn how lucky could i be to meet you in this city`

Leo raises his hands above his head releasing his energy in waves freezing the air above his head to create a dozen frozen blades each falling and pinning themselves into the floor he would then grab one blade placing it in between his teeth he picks u four more choosing to throw two he would then pick up the other two and rush in for an attack swinging both sword trying to cleave isadora in half while increasing the force behind the attack.

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff