• Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:38 pm
ΞϾѺӁ Ɠᶉᶒᶇᶒţȟ Ϛᶉᶒᶊҫᶒᶇţ ӁѺϿΞ
--Dervish Assassin of the Rebellion--
"You can kill me...IF you could hit me."
Greneths Theme

User Image

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

Greneth searched the streets for any trace of aggregation but to no avail. That's when his search took him outside the City. Yes he could have gone to the Aggregation HQ, but that was just asking for a death sentence. Besides if there were any outside the city close to base...best to find those first.

When Greneth came to the Edge of the Clearing, he stayed within the shadows. He saw two people and one he knew quite well. Wretch and a girl. The Dervish raised an eye brow to the situation he just saw. The girl wasn't a demon, this much was for certain, whether she was a part of Aggregation wasn't so clear. A large part of him wanted to leave, he found One....maybe two...That was good enough for him. Still in the Shadows, the Assassin turned and ran back towards other parts of the outside the City. From there he would move back to Streets.

When he ran, Greneth swore to himself as he snapped a branch. This made him run faster. Why do trees always have that one damn branch!?

--{Exits}--

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

∑ Current Feelings →→ Cautious and Awkward
∑ Task at Hand →→ Observing Out Of Sight
∑ Where I am →→ ???
∑ O.o.c. →→

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:33 am

Refraction Theory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Esme walked and walked keeping quiet most the time but turning and talking to Echo every once in a while, she would stop and curiously look around and take in the surroundings every so often. Esme yawned and then smiled at Echo "Well we got far away from the town." Esme said with a chuckle. Her tiredness was starting to wear down and she figured it was from the coffees. Esme stopped and looked at the two people seemingly in conflict, she knew the male was in the Aggregation but Esme did not know if the women was. Esme continued walking but created distance between her and the two keeping a calm face as she walked as to hopefully not give herself away.

♚░░OOC: NA ♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Nervous

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:48 am
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

ᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒᵩᵩᵩᶲᶲᶲᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒ ᵩᵩᵩ ᶲᶲᶲ Ω ҉ Ω ᶲᶲᶲ ᵩᵩᵩ ᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᶲᶲᶲᵩᵩᵩᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒ

Echo had followed and the two talked ever now and then which was enjoyable.. When they came to the clearing outside the city, Echo realized how far away they were. "Oh yea hehe. You sure you're alright? you look really tired." He said noticing how tired Rose was. Just as Rose saw the two in conflict, Echo did as well. He kept close to Rose. If the girl needed help...he might help, he wasn't too sure though. Echo was here for Rose, and she wanted to help the girl he would as well.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Cautious
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Walking
ӂWhere I am ӿ Clearing
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Refraction Theory

Manchee of Prentisstown

The Offspring Bunny

Esme kept looking over to them trying to not make anything about her sideway glances obvious, in no way did she want them to figure out that she was not exactly human and in fact the one thing their organization liked to kill. "Oh no I am alright, the coffee is starting to kick in so I should be fun." Esme told him with a weak smile. Esme did not seem to be to duo ousted on him as she was earlier but now sge scanned the area plotting out excape routes which were well everywhere and then glancing over at the male and female.

♚░░OOC: NA ♚░░LOCATION : Clearing ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Nervous

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:29 pm
Wretch

Revolutioner

"It's in the blood..."

Wretchs Theme

User Image

Wretch backed up just in time to dodge the hit...he was hit by enough girls to know when to dodge...

You weren't talking about sex?

he was confused...

Manchee of Prentisstown

Refraction Theory

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:27 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

Echo nodded and smiled happily before plopping down on the grass. He couldn't tell that she was nervously looking back and forth at the other couple. Instead he took off the two swords and tossed them next to him and motion Rose to have a seat next him. "Looks like that guy just got blocked haha" Echo could hear them that well, but the motions were enough to tell a short story.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Happy
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Relaxing
ӂWhere I am ӿ Clearing
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Refraction Theory

Manchee of Prentisstown

The Offspring Bunny

Esme again looked in the direction of the two after hearing the male talk to the women. Esme's rolled her eyes at what he had said and sat down next to Echo glad that at least one of them had not noticed her. Esme nodded "I guess so." She replied in a quiet whisper. Esme leaned back on the grass and closed her eyes in a relaxed way, she was tired but more nervous then tired at that moment.

♚░░OOC: NA ♚░░LOCATION : Clearing ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Nervous

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:41 am
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

"Funny thing is, I remember pick-pocketing from him. Didn't even notice, though he didn't have much either." Echo said quietly chuckling a bit. He knew that was Wretch of the Aggregation...who didn't? The thing that Echo didn't know was that the girl he liked was a Demon. The fact she was a demon wouldn't change anything for Echo. If he knew she was being hunted of sorts, he would stand by her.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ
ӂWhere I am ӿ Clearing
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Refraction Theory

Manchee of Prentisstown

The Offspring Bunny

Esme slightly chuckled in a quiet manner, though the man had not noticed her Esme was still nervous she did not know what to think of the women. The women had blood on her jeans and from the smell of it that blood was definitely not human. "He looks like someone who would carry a lot around with him." Esme said in a whisper. Esme looked over to Echo then turned away she felt bad, but then again she almost always felt bad when she encountered new people especially when those new people had the potential of becoming good friends, it was like she was one giant lie.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:24 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo chuckled softly. "Yea, that's what I thought. Must have spent it all on something and I caught him at the wrong time." This was great, he was able to spend time with someone, though when Rose looked at him then looked away, it puzzled him. "You alright Roselenda? I don't have something on my face do I?" Echo's people skills were pretty much level with the floor, it was a miracle he made it this far without totally messing up.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Puzzled
ӂWhere I am ӿ Clearing
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:35 pm

Refraction Theory

"Must have." Esme said soon a yawn came after. At his question Esme shook her head "No you don't." She told him with a laugh "I'm fine." Esme said with a shake of her head and a convincing smile. That wasn't even her name, she hated telling people her name was Roselenda, it was Esmeralda and never would be Roselenda. But she could not risk someone knowing her name, it would be like giving her life away but even that seemed better then living a lie.

♚░░OOC: NA ♚░░LOCATION : Clearing ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Worried

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:01 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo closed his eyes and sighed in relief. For a moment he thought that there was something on his face, he wasn't a big fan of bugs. "Well here's a random question. What do you think of Demons and the sort? Honestly I don't demons and non-humans. To me they are just anybody else but have cool powers" Echo turned his head to Rose and smiled a bit. "Sorry for throwing it out there like that, Its been on my chest for a while but never had anyone to talk about it to." He was curious as to what Rose thought of Demons completely oblivious to the fact that he was talking to one.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Happy
ӂWhere I am ӿ Clearing
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:29 am

Refraction Theory

Esme was glad he did not mind demons because he was sitting next to a demon and talking to one. But Echo did not need to know that, in this city you can't trust anyone not even other demons but they always figured it out. "As long as they don't harm me I don't mind them." Esme told him with a soft smile. Esme couldent tell him that she was a demon it would open the door to what her powers were one was simply telekinesis but the other was much stronger for others to use she had no controll over it but anyone who knows her name does.

♚░░OOC: NA ♚░░LOCATION : Clearing ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Worried

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:52 am
Wretch

Revolutioner

"It's in the blood..."

Wretchs Theme

User Image

Wretch looked around...

I should probably go back to Malcolm it's getting late...

Wretch smiled at the girl kissed her hand and began to walk off...

We will pick this up in the near future...

he left

*exits*

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:04 pm
User Image

james came to the clearing, he shifted to his more werewolf like form along the way, he smiled as he lead against the tree the one that was right in the middle of the clearing.

The Offspring Bunny

Refraction Theory

Forest Region [Outside the City]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas