Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
Mar 2014 - Theme Tektek Comp (and bonus comp) - Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Entering?
  yep
  nope
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:33 am
Cadenza of the Heart
Sagebomb

When will scores be getting posted?

Sorry, this month ended up being waaaay busier than I expected. I really hope to do so within the next few days, but it may not be til after the next comp comes out (Since I will try to have it out just before or on the 1st).

I really had hoped to have scores posted weekly, but yeah....life.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:38 am
Whoops.
Totally forget about submitting things the last two weeks. x.x
Busy busy busy.

It's April 1st... so hopefully I can participate in this months contest more. but it's degree project crunch time month I need to pass my animations in by April 28th... but I need to put my due date sooner because I made the mistake by putting my sister's bachelorette party the Friday before... so you might not hear from me much. x.x Excuse me while I lock myself in a dark dungeon for a month.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:49 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Whoops.
Totally forget about submitting things the last two weeks. x.x
Busy busy busy.

It's April 1st... so hopefully I can participate in this months contest more. but it's degree project crunch time month I need to pass my animations in by April 28th... but I need to put my due date sooner because I made the mistake by putting my sister's bachelorette party the Friday before... so you might not hear from me much. x.x Excuse me while I lock myself in a dark dungeon for a month.

Yeah I really need to catch up, hopefully in the next few days, this months comp will be easy though, should have it up in a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 pm
Sagebomb

hate to be a bother but have the avatars been rated yet?
may is creeping up on us soon  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:42 pm
Cadenza of the Heart
Sagebomb

hate to be a bother but have the avatars been rated yet?
may is creeping up on us soon

Yeah I know Im sorry Ive had a whole lot going on recently, between full time work, a relationship, managing visa paper work, organising plans for this visa which ends tomorrow, and the time in front of it such as travel before turning home (and trying to find a visa to return on). Other non-work obligations etc. Ive hardly had time to get on gaia (and other sites) at all.

Im really sorry Ive just literally had next to no time to be online, life has really been kicking my butt recently. You can see Ive hardly even been able to post in the guild, where as usually I try to check in daily, I only managed to get on and reply to like a weeks worth of stuff yesterday.  
Contests & Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff