Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unwanted Fate: Return of Evil {Elphy/Dragon} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:37 am
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► We were warriors on the front lines
        ► Standing, unafraid
        ► But now we're watchers on the sidelines
        ► While our families slip away

► Where are you, men of courage?
        ► You were made for so much more
        ► Let the pounding of our hearts cry
        ► We will serve the Lord

When Mel opened the door, Sky smiled and ushered his parents into their house. He followed them in and soon they were outside in the backyard, where the training area had been set up for their demonstration. As his parents and Mel's folks chit chatted for a few moments, Sky went about stretching his muscles and getting limber for the challenges ahead. The dummies would be destroyed quickly, and were only meant as a warm up. Mel had said they needed to test Sky's overall limits, and to do that, they would need to do something drastic, but hadn't given any further detail.

The older adults had stopped talking, so Sky looked to Mel for encouragement, and then stepped into the training area. He took a moment to collect his thoughts, and push them down. Then he reached out with his mind, searching for his magic buried deep down in his soul. It took him some effort, the whole thing was still new to him. Finally, he found the magic, and pressed against the barrier that separated him from his power. First he called upon air, and felt the familiar energy rush through his body. He focused the air into his palm, condensing the spiraling element into a tiny ball in his hand. With that, he jumped forward and launched his hand at the closest target. That ball flew from his hand and hit the dummy, digging into its chest, then the ball exploded, destroying the dummy utterly. Next, Sky began to move his body in fluid and graceful movements, almost dancing. As he moved, he channeled the air in different way, using it as lethal blades, blunt forces, and swirling vortexes.

Then onto the next set of dummies, Sky called earth, and again, he proved he had gained good form and power, though less artistry than with the air. Water came next, and Sky wowed the group with his use of the lethal element in all three of its stages. Fire after that, to which Sky had very little control over, except for generating it and making fireballs that could only go in a straight line. Lastly, Sky called on the air element again, and this time, he tried something he had never done before. He knew his basic theory should prove accurate, but he didn't know if he could control it or not. Doubts aside, Sky began to work the air around him, spinning it faster and faster as he created smaller currents of air that span opposite the first current, creating friction. Soon, electrical sparks began to zap around him, and still he forced the air faster, until the electricity was stronger.

When it was, he channeled the power out away from him into the distance, and from his finger tips, a blast of lightning exploded arcing through the air and striking the ground, creating a decent explosion and ionizing the ground. Sky released his power, and stood there, breathing hard. "Well, that was a good warmup I think." He said, half joking. He was already kind tired, but he wasn't going to stop. He needed to know how far he could go, how hard he could push himself. He never mentioned it to anyone, but he could sense something was about to happen. And, he knew it wouldn't be good.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call
► We will love our wives and children
► We refuse to let them fall

► We will reignite the passion
► That we buried deep inside
► May the watchers become warriors
► Let the men of God arise

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

As our parents talked, I was a bit nervous for Sky. I knew he could do it but it would take time for him to be used to the energy draining thing. Once he was used to his magical abilities, he body would adjust and he would be fine. For the most part. As he moved the elements, I couldn’t help but be proud of him as well as myself. I was a good teacher. Everything I taught him was exactly the way he did it. I looked over at his parents who were happy but I could tell were a little skeptical about how he managed to attain his magical abilities. I really didn’t want to tell them the truth. That we went on an a little adventure, almost got trapped in an negation bubble where it left me powerless and almost energy-less and not to mention Sky was put under a spell so he could release a rainbow dragon. Oh yeah. They’d believe that in a second.

Though, I had to admit I was a little skeptical myself. Why Sky? Why did he have to release the dragon and end up getting this magical power? What was the importance of it? Though, the sudden hellhound attack on our town as well as others I didn’t think was much of a coincidence. I had to learn more about the spell that was used. And what exactly was that dragon? And why did it just disappear? My fingers started tingling and I couldn’t understand why. But it wasn’t a normal tingling. It was like a warning. Something big was about to happen. I just couldn’t tell what or where. It could happen right where we were or close by. Heck, it could even just be something that happens on the news. But something was about to happen.

I became nervous but I had to ignore it but still be on alert. Besides, neither parents had any sense that something was going to happen. They seemed as if everything was fine. In fact, it was. As Sky finished, I clapped at his performance as well as did everyone else. Warm-up or not he did a great job with only having had a few lessons. My mother stood up with a warm smile.
“Well done, Sky. Now for a little challenge.” She waved her hand and the dummies came alive. Now with wooden weapons in hand, they grinned with their straw-like smiles and slowly moved toward Sky. I remembered this drill. Scared me out of my mind when I was a kid. Not only did I end up burning them to ashes but our entire backyard. This was going to be interesting to see how Sky would handle it though it didn’t seem as if Sky had much energy to fight still.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"All magic comes with a price"

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Sky was still breathing hard when Mel's mother called out that the next stage would begin. When the dummies became animated, Sky started, but then quickly regained his composure. He called on air again, wrapping it around his hand like a glove, then clenched his fist and slammed his knuckles into the ground before him. A dome of air exploded out, and hit all the dummies at once. As they were knocked away, Sky sent air blades at several, slicing them to bits. Right after that, he called the water, and sent it to the dummies. He broke the water up, and condensed them, making them into tiny specs, but with enough force to blast through stone. The barrage hit the remainder of the dummies, pummeling them and obliterating many, but not all.

Some got up, but Sky used the water that drenched them now, can froze it, trapping them in place. Sky slammed the ground again, and several outcroppings of earth exploded from the surface, skewering the dummies a dozen times over. Sweat now covered his body, and his breathing was beginning to become haggard, "Hope that's not all you go." Sky wheezed. He stood up slowly, and gathered a big breath of air. Held it, then released it slowly. His breathing had returned to a normal pace. He was ready for the next challenge.

In the darkness, the two figures watched the proceedings on the Crawford training grounds.
"I thought you said he wouldn't be able to use the Dragon Fire." One of the two growled.
"If you were paying attention, he has not used it yet! He is merely using the powers that had been inaccessible to him before." Stated the second. "But, he is gaining strength much faster than I would have expected."
The first slammed his fist down into his other hand. "Then we must do something. Make him use the power."
"How do you intend on making him use a power he had no idea he has?" The second one whispers.
The first began to laugh, the sound would make any other creature shake with fear. "Very simple, corner him with no escape. Instinct will drive him to subconsciously use it. When he does, he won't be able to control it."
Silence echoed between the two for several minutes. Then the second nodded. "Send Deliora."
Silence again, "Are you sure it's wise to send him? His power is beyond any but the two of us. He may destroy the two of them prematurely." Asked the first.
"Yes, he will be a message. He was feared during the Dark Wars, and the city must be destroyed. You should go as well, to make sure he doesn't ruin our plans." The second commanded.
The first nodded his head and faded into nothing.
"Perhaps the girl will unlock her power?" The second wondered aloud, returning his attention to the training ground.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

That little statement was going to cost him for sure. My mother didn’t like cockiness, especially when it came from me. The last time I was cocky to her she had me fight a 20ft snake that nearly bit my head off. Of course, I wasn’t in any real danger but it felt real enough. When it bit me, it still hurt though I didn’t die of any poison or have any injuries other than my muscles aching. My mother didn’t really ‘tolerate’ cockiness in our family and Sky knew that. He was just overly confident he could handle anything. My mother raised her hands and a protective shield separated us and Sky. Now things were getting serious. With a wave of her hand, three of the dummies slowly moved toward each other before they morphed into a giant three-headed dog. Cerberus. It wasn’t the real thing but it was still dangerous.

Yep. He had gone and done it. I stood up ready to break the shield and jump in. This was my best friend we were talking about. He could still be digested. Again, no real injuries but he would smell for weeks not to mention feel the sting of the dog’s stomach acid.
“Don’t. Even. Think about it.” My mother warned me without flinching. She knew exactly what I was thinking and knew I was very capable of jumping in there and destroying that dog. My mother was insane. This was almost like expert level. Almost. It could be worse.

The giant dog growled at Sky as if it was protecting something already. My father waved his hand and expanded our yard so the two had enough room to duel.
“Mom! You can’t be serious! He’s-“ I tried to argue but she put her hand up to end my disagreement. “Let him do it, Melina.” It was moments like these that I reminded myself never to be on her bad bad side. Still, despite my mother’s wishes if I had to I would jump in there in a second. Then again, if it got real bad I believe I wouldn’t be the only one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"All magic comes with a price"

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:12 am
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Sky mentally kicked himself when Mel's mom decided to really up the demonstration. The creature she created was big, strong, and hungry looking, all three heads looking at him like he was lunch. Immediately, Sky pulled on the air, and tried to slice the thing to bits, but the air had no effect on it in the slightest. In fact, it seemed to only make it mad, and before he could react, the thing pounced sailing through the air, jaws wide open and saliva flowing past its heads in anticipation of dinner. Sky jumped to the side, barely avoiding the heads as they sailed past, but the dog thing managed to knock Sky off balance with a paw, and sent him tumbling.

Dizzy, Sky shook his head as he climbed to his feet. The dog creature was coming at him again, launching into the air. Sky didn't think of what to do, just pulled an element up and swung his arms through the air. Two large boulders erupted from the ground and rocketed through the air, slamming into one of the heads of the of dog. There was a crack and a yelp as the thing was knocked from the air, slamming into the ground and gouging the earth as is slid. Sky didn't get a reprieve though, the dog got up, one head hanging limp, and the other two heads looking really pissed. The dog snarled, and both pairs of eyes glowed red before liquid fire was dripping from its mouth like spit, igniting anything it touched.

Sky watched as the thing drew back its head, then threw them forward, releasing a torrent of fire in his wake. Sky watched, totally stunned for a moment as death zoomed in to meet him, but at the last second, he threw his right hand away from his body, the stream of fire changing course according to his will, and with the other hand, he pulled water to his air, froze it into dozens of ice shards, and launched them at the side of the monster. The monster howled as the ice pierced its body, the fire stopping instantly. Sky wasn't done yet.

He started to run towards the creature, as he did, air trailed behind him in streams. As he got closer, he gathered air in his hand, forming a ball of the element. The dog saw him coming, and the center head opened its mouth, fire gathering between its teeth to launch a final attack. Sky threw his hand forward, launching the air at the dog, even as it released the fire. The two elements met, resisting each other, but the air was feeding the fire, and so Sky was slowly losing ground. Thinking quickly, Sky stomped the ground, making the earth ripple under him like water, and sent the energy to the dogs, feet. The beast stumbled as the earth under it shifted, and Sky shouted, directing all of his remaining energy into the air stream. The air pushed against the fire, forcing it back and then blasted forward, slamming through the mouth of the beast and into its stomach. Lastly, Sky willed the air to expand, and a moment later, the beast exploded from the inside out.

Sky fell to his knees, his vision swimming and his heart hammering in his chest. He couldn't even muster the energy to speak. Then his head was on the ground, and the dirt felt so soft, as the darkness embraced him and welcomed him to relief. Then all was dark.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:57 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

“Sky! Look out!” I shouted. I had to keep reminding myself that this beast couldn’t potentially hurt Sky. But it was still dangerous. My mother held me back with her glare. She knew exactly what I was thinking. This was the hardest thing I had ever watched. I had to admit he was very good for someone who had been learning for about two weeks. It just made my nerves go all over the place. A few times, I thought Sky was dead because it all went so fast. My father laughed and cheered while my mother barely said a word. I could tell she was impressed which was a good thing. It took a lot to impress my mother when it came to magic abilities.

The beast finally disintegrated and Sky collapsed on the ground from exhaustion. Without waiting for my mother, I broke the protection barrier and raced towards Sky. I turned him over. It looked as if he were sleeping but my fear was that he was dead.
“Sky,” I called as I gently tapped his cheeks. He was still breathing. That was a good sign. That was a lot of magic to take on for a beginner. My mother walked over and handed me a potion. “Get him to drink this.” She instructed. I knew what it was. It was an energy potion that anyone could really whip up. My mom usually had one on hand just in case. It wouldn’t restore his full energy but it would help.

“Sky,” I called again, “I need you to wake up. I need you to drink this.” I suddenly had a feeling that I would lose my best friend. But that was impossible. This was just a training exercise that he did excellent in. He’s just not used to magic taking all of his energy. Soon the magic would really be a part of him and he wouldn’t have to worry about it draining his energy. This was too much for him. I blame Sky. If he hadn’t have gotten all cocky this wouldn’t have happened. I sighed. “You just had to be cocky didn’t you?” I knew he was going to be okay. I just had to keep telling myself. The old seer woman was wrong. Nothing was going to happen.

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Sky heard someone calling out his name through the darkness, and soon Sky became aware of a great and heavy pain that seemed to pulse every couple seconds behind his eyes. It was heard to open his eyes, but when he did, he winced, the light made his head hurt a lot more, and he felt like he might vomit if he had the energy to do something like that. He turned his head slightly, and his blurry vision began to focus. He first say Mel leaning over him with a vial of some sort, motioning for him to drink. He couldn't hear anything that was going on, but he slowly opened his mouth and allowed the liquid to flow down his throat. The stuff was vile, and he almost gagged, but somehow managed to restrain himself. A couple moments after ingesting the crap, his body was shocked as energy blasted through him.

It took a minute or two for the shock to fade, but Sky was able to get his bearings. "Ugh, I feel like I just got hit by a truck. Sky groaned, holding his head. The strange potion had done nothing to make the pain better. Sitting up, Sky looked around at the people standing in a circle around him. "What did I miss?" He asks, trying not to move his head so much.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

I sighed when Sky started opening his eyes. I knew he wouldn’t like the potion, potions rarely taste good, but I also knew he would be okay. His color starting coming back. He was going to be fine, as I predicted. He was just a little woozy. Who wouldn’t be after a fight like that? “Well, I wouldn’t say you were hit by a truck. More like a 20,000lb three headed dog.” My mother smiled that Sky was going to be alright. I wanted to murder her for doing this. That was way too much for Sky’s first time. “I’ll make us some lunch. It will help get his energy back.” My mother said and headed back inside with the rest of the adults.

Honestly, this was the worst training session ever.
“Can you believe her?” I said shocked. “I can’t believe she did that to you! Don’t get me wrong you were awesome! But that was soo dangerous! Okay so many you weren’t really in any danger but still! Unbelievable that woman!” I rambled when I was usually upset and 90% of the time it was either about my mom or Brock. Brock, especially, was never on my good side. But more important matters, Sky was still sitting on the ground in pain. “Can you stand?” I asked willing to help him up as well as back inside.

(Soo short!!! My apologizes! sweatdrop )

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Sky groaned, shaking his head in hopes of alleviating the headache. "That thing certainly seemed dangerous to me. Breathing fire ain't something for kids." Sky mumbled, but accepted Mel's hand up and walked with her inside. "Sorry I got so cocky. I know that's one of the rules of fighting, overconfidence will get you killed." Sky said, making their way through the manse and to the kitchen As they got closer, Sky could hear animated and slightly aggressive conversation, but when he and Mel entered the kitchen, the conversation died down, and everyone looked in their direction. Sky's dad held up a flute of sparking nectar, and motioned for them to join in.

Sky looked at Mel with a raised eyebrow, but didn't say anything. He took a flute of the nectar and handed to Mel before taking his own. A toast was made to his accomplishments, and the great affect Mel had upon him as a teacher. Food was brought out by Sadie, and everyone sat down at the large and shiny dinning table. Everything seemed to be going great. Then the emergency alert began to sound and the TV switched on by itself.

The TV showed the southern part of the city, easily recognizable by the huge lake in the distance. A tall and broad shouldered man in military uniform stood in front of the camera. "This is a level five emergency broadcast. We have just detected an enormous spike in dark energy originating just beyond the city wall. We have now identified the source of the anomaly." The camera panned left and zoomed into the distance. After a few moments, an image came into focus. It was a behemoth, standing taller than the anything close to it. It was heavily muscled, and humanoid in shape. As we watched the demon approached the wall and struck out. There was a flash of light as the wall activated, creating a barrier and blowing the creature back.

The monster roared as smoke rose from most of its body, but it healed before the camera in seconds. "We are currently witnessing an attack on the city, all military forces are ordered to report to their CO for orders. The wall will protect us..." The voice of the man off camera died down as the monster opened its huge mouth. Light began to gather from the darkness within, slowly charging in strength. Then it blasted forth in a huge ball of red energy. The ball hit the barrier, and exploded. The resulting shock waves shaking the entire city. The barrier held against that assault, which seemed to anger the demon greatly as it roared its fury.

Again the demon charged an energy attack, but this time, instead of a blast, it released a continuous beam of crackling red energy. It hit the barrier, creating shock waves again. The barrier still held, but the demon seemed to make small motion with its jaws, and the beam became bigger and stronger. The barrier was visible now, and as the city watched, the barrier began to give, bending inwards towards the city under the unparalleled assault of the demon. Seconds later, the energy beam increased in power again, and the barrier around the city shattered as the wall that generated it exploded in entirety around the city. The beam didn't stop, instead it sliced through the air, carving through the city. Wherever the beam went huge explosions followed.

Finally the demon stopped its attack, and lifted its hands, roared a savage roar, and in response, hundred of black holes opened into the sky, from which hundreds and hundreds of demons swarmed through. "Evacuate, evacuate the city. Get as far away as you can!" The soldier cried as a demon landed in front of the camera. There was a blood curdling scream as the camera man died, his or her blood coating the lens of the camera.

Shayera jumped up at once, grabbing hold of Sky and Kane's, her husband's, hands with steel grip. "We have to go!" Shayera exclaimed, looking at Mel's parents to consider plans to leave.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

It was nice to be inside with friends and celebrating. I couldn’t help but allow my head to grow a little as we celebrated how good of a teacher ones. Who knew? Maybe one day I could make that my career in magic. Just be a Witch of Education. I like the sound of that. It was sounded peaceful. No danger. Then again, it wasn’t really an adventure so it probably wasn’t my style.

But just as I was beginning to forget about demons having attacked our city, the TV shot on. The demon world was trying again. They wanted something in our city. Then again, it seemed to be happening a lot. Maybe all they really wanted was to have our land. To dominate the world and overrun us witches and wizards. Us humans in general. My heart nearly sank when the camera person died from a demon attack. No one was safe in the city anymore. I was frozen. I couldn’t move. This wasn’t happening. This wasn’t real. This was only a nightmare and I would wake up and everything would be alright. Sky and I would just hope on our bikes and go for our usual ride toward a peaceful, non-deadly adventure.

To my dismay, it wasn’t a dream. It was actually happening and we were all in grave danger. When the voice behind the camera mentioned military forces to report, I shook my head and looked at my parents. That would mean they would have to go. They were special forces of some kind that I didn’t really know of. All I knew was that they worked for our Wizarding Government so they would have to go. I looked at my mom in fear. Her eyes never left the television.

When Sky’s mom practically yelled out the obvious, I shook my head. I knew what this was going to mean. We would go to a place faraway, somewhere safe, but my parents would stay here. Again, I looked at my father. My one source of family strength. His face was torn. He knew what he had to do along with his wife. He knew what we had to do. My father gave me a look and I knew what I had to do. But I was against it. What if this was the last time I would ever see my parents again? I couldn’t raise Nathaniel by myself?!

“Quickly,” my mother told us. “Follow me.” My mother led us to the study where she threw some dust in the fireplace. The bricks of the fireplace wiggled and waved until they stretched the fireplace almost to the wall. It was like a giant walkthrough. The fire burned a golden purple. I could feel it beckoning me to safety. This was new. “Just walk into the fire and it will take you to our safe house. There you will be protected.”

As Sky and his parents walked into the fireplace, I looked back at my parents. The two who raised me to what I was. Who taught me everything and who had always been there for me. My mother waved her hand and opened her hand to reveal a small black handbag. I knew this bag. I called it the bag of death because it was only in case of emergencies such as the one we were in. It would mean my parents were going to do their job and possibly not come back. It had everything I needed; except my parents. Tears started running down my face as it was just hitting me more and more.
“I’m not going! Let me help you fight!”

“No! You have to be strong!” My father pleaded. “For your brother! We will see you again. I promise.” Somehow, I didn’t believe that. I wanted to but I felt a sinking feeling that I really would never see them again. Hopefully, that was just my stupid doubt talking. Again, I protested. My mother, again, waved her hand and presented me with a book along with a sealed envelope. The book read The Giving Tree. I figured it was just a book to read to Nathaniel but, apparently, it was more.

“Now don’t read the letter until you’re at the safe house. And the book will come in handy when you need it the most. Just trust me.” My mother smiled but I knew she was hurting. We all were. Nathaniel was crying as Sadie held onto him. “You have to go now, sweetie.” Again, I shook my head as we all embraced in a big family hug. It was the tightest hug we had ever given each other. My parents kissed our heads and Sadie, Nathaniel and I ran through the fire.

The sound of the ocean filled my ears before my eyes could adjust to where we were. The house was smaller than our house at home but it was still big. Plus, with magic we could easily add rooms if we had to. But it wasn’t home. It was a foreign place and it felt wrong. I didn’t like it. I wanted to go home. But when I turned back to the fire it was gone. And so was the fireplace. It was just a wall. I tore open the envelope hoping this was all a joke. I was hoping it would read something along the lines of ‘this is just a test. Keep a secret and we will be home before dinner.’ But my hopes were crushed. I quickly skimmed the letter. Basically, it was a protection spell for the house. My parents wanted me to put a shield over the house and the area surrounding it.

I stared at the letter for a good long while. This wasn’t happening. It couldn’t be happening. This wasn’t real. But it was. Sadie went off with Nathaniel to the kitchen to make us all comforting tea. Finally, I gave it and walked outside to provide the spell. Outside, we really were at a beach. No other houses were around nor any other forms of human life. We were alone. If it wasn’t for our certain circumstances, I would have felt it peaceful and almost romantic for a little getaway with someone. But it wasn’t at the moment. I walked a few feet away from the house and read the spell.

“Terra, Ignis, aqua,
tribus
Vos obsecro, elementa astral
Divinitas, per terram, in terram, diuinitatis
aspiciant; hostibus
Quae meus fortitudo
No regulas justo potero
Nunc autem, c** ad ruinam eius, qui me offendit
reliqui eorum non valebit eaque omnia.
Impone eaque aut nullatenus valeo maledixerit
ut fiat.”

A beam of light shot up into the air before spreading into a giant invisible bubble. The bubble shield engulfed the house as well as some land around it. That’s when my knees buckled underneath me and the tears just fell from my cheeks. I couldn’t stop them from falling. I felt so helpless. Would I ever see my parents again?

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Before Sky could do a thing, he was lead through the house and thrown through some kind of portal. On the other side, they were in a cozy house. His parents rushed off immediately, saying they had to do something, and were out the front door in the blink of an eye. Next came Mel, her brother and Sadie. They looked distraught, and Sky couldn't blame them, he was too. The moment they emerged in the house, the portal closed behind them, trapping them here with no way back to the city. Mel had two things, it looked like a book and a letter, to which she opened the letter first and read it. She left the house, in a rush and Sky followed her out and watched as she cast some sort of barrier around the house and neighboring lands.

Sky rushed to her when she fell to the ground, worried she had exhausted herself from the spell, but she was instead crying openly. Sky didn't know what to do, so he walked over and sat down next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and let her cry. "I bet your mom and dad are kicking demon a** right now." Sky says, trying to lighten the mood. "You mom might even be scaring them back to the hell they came from, what with that evil look she gets when she's pissed."

The day out here was amazing, sunny and warm, the breeze blowing with the ocean scent. The sound of the waves crashing on the beach and birds crying in the distance. It was hard to believe people were fighting for their very lives right now, literally at war with demons. "What is the book for?" Sky asks, trying to draw Mel from her dark thoughts.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

I had only been at this ‘safe house’ not even a minute before I felt my world crashing down. The protection spell that I had placed around the area just made it more real. My parents were officially in a demonic battle. A life or death war and there was a chance I would be raising my brother alone. A felt a arm wrap around my shoulder. In my mind, I wanted it to be my dad or my mom but I knew better. It was still comforting when I realized it was Sky. “I bet your mom and dad are kicking demon a** right now." He halfingly joked. I managed a little laugh through my tears. "You mom might even be scaring them back to the hell they came from, what with that evil look she gets when she's pissed." Sky continued. I chuckled and nodded again. Knowing my best friend was right by my side made me feel better.

"What is the book for?" Sky asked. I looked down at the book not really sure myself. I wiped my cheeks and turned the pages of the book. This was my favorite story growing up. But why give it to me know? Was this to read to Nathaniel at night? I shrugged at Sky’s question. Nothing was written in the pages. Just the regular child’s story. It brought me a little comfort because I knew why my parents left us. They wanted to protect us. It was more than just their duty. They wanted to protect their family. I still didn’t like this. I wanted to do something about all this. Somehow I felt that this was all partially my fault. If I hadn’t have gotten cocky, Sky and I would have never gotten lost in that negation bubble and we would have never gotten lost and Sky wouldn’t have released whatever he released. That seer woman did say he broke some sort of seal. I just still wasn’t sure what that seal was protecting. Or who. “I don’t know.” I told Sky. “Mom just told me it would come in handy when I need it the most. But I’m still not sure.”

I closed the book a little disappointed. Mom was the worst when it came to giving me clues. How was this book supposed to help me? Anyway, it didn’t matter all that much. It wasn’t like we were going to run off and help them. Mom would never forgive me nor would she ever let me live down putting myself in danger. What else was I going to do? I couldn’t just sit here and do nothing. But it seemed that was I could do at this point. I had to hand it to my folks for picking out a safe house in a location like this one. But it was hard to really appreciate it at a time like this. “Sky, I feel so helpless.” I admitted. "I don't know what to do." A part of me wanted to run back through that fireplace and fight. But Sky and his parents would keep me back. Not to mention, I couldn’t leave my little brother. Not when I was really the only close family he had left.

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Sky could tell that Mel was gonna be upset for a while, and he couldn't blame her, though he felt powerless to help her. The book she was holding was an old child story, and it had to relevance to what was happening now. Then a thought occurred to him. "Maybe she hid whatever she was trying to tell you in the book? Remember in history class, how some wizards and witches could hide information with a spell. And it could only be revealed with a special counter spell?" Sky said, and stood up thinking. His mind was racing now. Had his parents and Mel's parents been aware something like this would happen? It wasn't uncommon for wealthy people like Mel's family to have more than one house, but it almost seemed like they knew what was going on.

Then his parents had up and disappeared without a trace, where had they gone? What was happening. "Think Mel, what was one spell that had special meaning between your parents and you? Maybe the first spell you cast? Something that made you all happy?" Sky knew he was pulling at strings, but he couldn't let the idea go, something in the back of his mind seemed to wiggle and a thought jumped to the forefront of his mind. He shook his head and pondered for a moment.

What he was going to ask was dangerous. The book he had in mind had been outlawed centuries ago, and anyone who was discovered to own it was killed. No one understood why the book was a forbidden, but no one wanted to invoke the wrath of the elders either. "Do you have a Book of the Beginning?" Sky asks. The book was rumored to have a complete history of the world contained within its pages, and a spell upon it constantly updated the book with new events. Maybe somewhere in those pages they would find answers, if they could find one. Those books were exceedingly rare.

He turned and looked at Mel when she said she felt helpless. "You aren't helpless Mel, you know that. But you have to have faith in your parents. Hope is the only thing we have right now." Sky says, trying to sound as certain of those words as he could.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

elphy_and_fiyero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

Just as Sky had suggested and try to think of how the book could help me. Maybe mom did put a spell on it. But what spell would she use? I had to think of my mother. How would she think? I stood up and started pacing with the book in hand to try and think. The only spell I could really think of that might even work was just a simple spell. I held the book in my hand and focused on the book revealing whatever spell it was hiding. “Veritatem,” I muttered. The book glowed green but other than that, nothing happened.

Sky suggested a spell that was special between me and my parents. But there wasn’t really a special spell in our family. My first spell? I had to think about that one. It had been so long since I thought about the first time I used magic. “The first spell I used was to light a candle on fire.” I thought. But I didn’t want to light the book on fire. That wouldn’t make any sense. Mom wouldn’t want me to burn the book. That was just dumb. It was important to me. It was a memory from my childhood. Sky’s next question brought me out of my train of thought.

A Book of Beginning? That book was dangerous. Only an elder could be in possession of that book. It was a book that contained every single event on any person in wizard history. You could look upon anyone in the entire world and see their deepest darkest secrets. There were only a few copies known to man and if any of them were in possession of the wrong hands all hell would break loose. Not to mention, if we got a hold of one without any one’s permission, we would be in soo much trouble. We could be put in wizarding prison or worse. Be stripped of our powers forever. But this was an emergency. We had to make things right. I couldn’t shake the feeling that this was partially our fault.

Sky was right. I had to have faith in my parents. They were going to be okay. But I needed to do all I could to help. “Thanks Sky,” I smiled but then it faded when I realized what I was about to do. “I don’t have one but I can get one. Follow me.” I guided him to a quiet room. Sky’s parents were in the kitchen making tea for themselves to calm their nerves and Sadie was playing with Nathaniel. It was best to keep my little brother distracted that mom and dad wouldn’t be coming home for awhile. With black bag in hand, I found a random room which happened to be the library. It had many books but I knew the Book of Beginning wasn’t here. There was no way my parents had a book that was illegal for them to have. All the elders of the wizarding council were old fat men. But we needed that book.

I placed the bag on a nearby table. I had never used the bag before. At least, not for real. The only times I had ever used it was when my parents taught me how to use it. It scared me why I had to use this bag. One: because my parents were out in a fierce battle and two: we needed a restricted book. I was soo grounded for this. I took a deep breath and concentrated on the thing I was asking for. “Bring me a copy of a Book of Beginning.” The bag glowed and even hummed a little which was weird. It never did that. When the light dimmed and the humming ceased, I opened the bag. Inside was the most dangerous and powerful book I could ever get my hands on. I lifted the book and set it on the table. “It’s bigger than I thought it would be.” I thought aloud. I didn’t know why Sky was going to look for but I trusted him. He was, after all, my best friend.

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Sky watched as Mel tried a couple different spells to try and bring the secrets her book held to the forefront, but nothing worked. She seemed to deflate for moment, then she perked up a bit when it came to the book Sky had mentioned. He followed her when she told him to, and inside they went. Through the house, the other occupants were busy, and so Sky and Mel were unnoticed for the moment.

Through the house and into the library, Mel led Sky. There she took out some kind of weird black bag. Before Sky could ask what she was doing, she called for the Book of the Beginning, and magic filled the air. The bag began to glow, and Sky took a step back, but the glow faded quickly and the bag that had been empty before now bulged. Mel took the book out of the bag and hefted it onto the table, marveling at its size.

"You wouldn't expect a complete history of our world and everyone in it to be tiny would you?" Sky said, and thought that the book actually looked small for something that was supposed to hold so much information. The book was bound in black leather with silver wrapped tips on the corners. Gold symbols of an age long past decorated the front and spine of the book. "Great job!" Sky said, coming closer and studying the book.

With slightly shaking hands, Sky reached forward and touched the book, and magic flared up his arm and through his body like ice. The sensation faded away, and the book exploded open, pages turning on their own. All of the pages were blank. The pages stopped in the middle and lay flat. Sky turned several pages himself, but nothing could be seen on the pages. "They're blank. What good is that?" Sky asked.

To protect the knowledge of lifetimes passed and present. The words wrote themselves on the page in black flowing ink. Then once the words had been read, the ink faded away.

Sky watched amazed, then turned to Mel. "Did you see that?"

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

elphy_and_fiyero

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]