Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:20 am
"Hey hey." Ray held her hands up and chuckled "You know I don't have anything against that. I told them that's probably what your up to. But you know, maybe it would have been nice to tell them that before you stop answering calls for a month." Ray pointed out with an arched eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:31 am
He blew out another sigh and shrugged, seemingly not thinking it was all that important.

"I think its time for me to go home anyway," he told her as he stood and brushed himself off. Though from the way his voice sounded, he probably didn't mean Camphoreon.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:35 pm
Ray arched an eyebrow catching the tone that implied what 'home' he really meant.
"Oh?" She hummed, reaching a hand out to scratch at Impact's cheek.
"So this really was an escape attempt huh? It was kinda starting to smell like that." the women noted, pulling herself back to her full height, glancing from him to the pokemon team gathered around him, a team that was no doubt growing in size and- as she noticed, strength too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:47 am
Dove smiled weakly on the other end of the line. "Not Bruno, though I'm sure he'd be a lot of fun to travel with. Hang on a sec, okay?"

That said, she tapped out another number on her phone--or rather, located it in her contacts-- and called, hoping the party on the other end wouldn't be busy.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:39 pm
Yuri stretched and blinked at Ray. "Huh? Escape... Well if it's from boredom then I guess you're right."

Even his Ho-oh was among the Pokemon that were gathered around. Obviously Yuri hadn't been doing nothing all this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:48 pm
Ray tilted her head, reaching her hand up, her gloved hand running through the gray hair of her long bangs, freeing the locks from her second, usually covered eye.
"Haa haa, man it much b an accomplishment to be bored in a place like this." She chuckled a crooked but mostly amused grin spreading over her lips. "Well hey, I figured now that your part of the league you were starting to get in on all the actin going on around here." She made a gesture to him, obviously having found out that he's a member of the league now from the simple fact that he had a gear.

"Though that's not the kind of escaping I was talking about. If leaving without telling any of your friends before hand and then spending a month ignoring their calls, I would make the call that you weren't concerned so much about boredom. and with your girlfriend dropping vague hints about 'something happening' with a serious discussion right before you left." she winked "Well, that's all a bit sequential, but you're seeing where I'm getting my impression from."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:49 pm
Yuri just blinked back at Ray innocently before putting a hand on his hip.

"Since when do I have a girlfriend? I don't remember having any serious conversations with anyone.... Well except maybe Flynn and trust me our relationship is NOT like that."

He then looked over at the Pokemon. Well there was no denying the League but for sure. "Well I did join the League but I think it was a waste of time. Nothing has been happening. Besides I think the guys back in the lower quarter could use my help more than the mighty League."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:51 pm
After a few rings Flynn would answer his phone. "Hello?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:01 pm
"cute boy like you? I'll be honest, I would be shocked to hear that you don't have at least three girlfriends hanging off of you." She replied with a click of her tongue and a wink. Before she threw her free arm up into the air "Heck if I know, she wouldn't bother saying anything, only that she was worried about you becasue of 'things that happened'"
Ray shrugged again, but dropped it there, looking as if she honestly didn't really care.

"the mighty League." Ray snorted with laughter as she repeated what he had said, the lanky women leaning forward a little more as the chuckles evolved into more hardy rolls of laughter. "Man I don't even involve myself with the League and even I know that they're practically on their hands and knees begging for help from local trainers. so much for mighty. Haaa haaa... cute"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:08 pm
Yuri smirked, "Yeah well I thought about joining their little group to pay off some bills but I found another way. Team rocket hasn't been doing anything and it's not my problem anyway," he said with a wave of his hand.

"So I figured it's time to get while the gettins good. I've played Flynn's little game and I guess I'm a little homesick."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm
Flynn's voice sent another wave of relief coursing through her. "Hey, Flynn, it's Dove--Hen's on the line with us. Um... Remember how I was looking for Yuri a while back? We found a way to track him...A friend of ours has gone to see if she can actually find him..." she started, not wanting to waste his time any more than necessary.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:23 pm
Ray's grin faltered a little, and she gave the man a curious look. "Not doing anything?" she said, pausing for another moment at she let her eyes trail up to the Legendary that was hanging over them in his massive glory
"You mean, becasue they're not blowing things up and dancing in front of everyone's faces? I think the fact that they're not doing that is more reason to be concerned." Ray let out a long breath and glanced over to the Crobat perched on her,
"Its not like their gone either, a group of them got their hands on Red about a month ago, that wasn't a pretty sight. and its clear that they're still working in underground trade, if my experience with those black market hustlers wasn't indication enough." she made a gesture to the Ho oh "Then the mere existence of him is a little blatantly in your face about it."
Ray pointed out, with a more serious tone in her voice, but this was followed with a shrug.
"But hey, you're right, I guess in the end its not your problem, If home is your priority then that's respectable, in the end you have to go with your heart, of you just end up living in regret for the rest of your life."

Ray stepped forward, holding a hand out to Yuri, a wide grin spreading across her lips. "Maybe I'll visit sometime."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:37 pm
Turning his back to her, Yuri ran a hand through his hair as he listened. Not saying anything until she seemed to accept his reasons. He turned back to her, putting on a smile and taking her hand.

"Yeah, do that. I'll buy you a drink."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:39 pm
"That's good news," Flynn replied. "I'm sure you're relieved." He himself hadn't been terribly concerned but it was good to know that Yuri was out there.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:44 pm
Ray arched an eyebrow when he turned his back on her while she was talking to him. remaining silent for a while glancing at him closely for a few seconds before she gripped his hand and shook it.

"I'll hold you to it."
Pulling her hand away she pulled the neck of her jacket back up over her face
"Oh- and call Dove, I think she's in the process of having kittens with how worried she is about you." She exaggerated with a laugh.

Impact took off of her arm as she turned to head back toward the beach, lowering the goggles over her eyes.
Plucking up something from one of the zip pockets on her jacket and proceeded to send a text to Dove.

"so I found Yuri, he's fine, like I said. Told him to call you."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces