Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Act Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:35 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Hearing the nickname he detested, the script writer stopped tapping his pencil to grip it tightly in rage. He snapped his head in the voice's direction to thoroughly scold them, but stopped when he realized who it was. "Ah, Cyrus, it's you." he grunted and turned back to his script. There were numerous notes scribbled on, some about typos made to camera angles he wants around the characters during the scene. He was about to write more when he noticed the figure try to look over his work. Shooting him a sideways glare, he moved his script away. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for the scene?" he drawled.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:45 am
Cyrus Liddell

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Not until 4 or so," he drawled, pout returning when Theodore proved to be stingy with his script. "The extras are shooting until then. Anyway, I'm pretty much ready to go, which gives me a little time to talk to you about the script." Putting the bagel down, Cyrus folded his arms behind his head and leaned on the table, slender body well-defined by his clothes. "I know that you're the professional here and everything, but there's got to be something you can do about the cliches. You're brilliant, you're too good for demographics, and yet you've been reduced to this? Come on, Teddy, there's got to be something you can do."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:51 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Theodore listened to what Cyrus had to say, and when he was done the writer let out a long sigh. "Nice try, Cyrus, but I'm not writing you a new movie." he said while bonking the actor's head with his rolled up script. "Talk to your other writers instead of insulting my works. I'm sure they'll listen."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:01 am
Cyrus Liddell

"But you're the only one that likes meeee!" he whined, rubbing his head where he was hit with a wince. "Come on, Teddy! What do I have to do to have you just think of it?" He reached out, grabbing the man by his upper arms. "I'll do anything! Just don't make me say the same things to a different actor!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Theodore quirked an eyebrow when Cyrus said he'd do anything for a new script. Now, wasn't that a tempting thought. "Alright, alright, I'll consider it." he finally conceded with a sigh. Wrapping the arm with the script around his own waist, he used his free hand to push his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Until then just work on what you've got. If I see even one mistake during production you can kiss your new movie goodbye." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:27 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Ooh, you better pinky promise me!" Cyrus set out to hold out his pinky when his watch beeped, signalling that his five minutes were up. The slender male pushed upwards on his toes and noisily pecked the man's cheek. "MWAH! Gotta go, see you later, thanks, bye!" With one last cheeky grin, the man ran out and towards his trailer.
Opening the door, he closed it behind him and locked it, glancing around. "Uh... Northwind?" he called quietly, eyes wide and expectant.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:08 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Theodore didn't seem fazed by the kiss and merely watched Cyrus run off. As the actor walked off happily, the writer lifted a hand and touched the burning patch of skin that was touched by lips. "Sometimes it surprises me to know that that's a man." he murmured to himself before focusing back on his script.

Meanwhile, Cliff was laying on the dark red couch inside Cyrus' dressing room. One leg was pulled up and the other was folded behind the pillow beneath his head, tilting it so that he could stare at the script in his hands. That pose alone was something that should've been in book store magazines.
Cliff pried his eyes away from the lines he was memorizing when he heard the familiar voice. "Oh hey." he greeted, a light smile on his face. "I'm glad those five minutes are up. Any longer and I would've ripped this thing apart." he laughed while waving his script around.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:27 am
Cyrus Liddell

He laughed and walked over after a minute to appreciate the view. "I know, it's terrible. I wish Teddy would fix it, but I doubt I can get through to him." Cyrus sat on the couch beside Cliff, taking the script in his hands and looking it over in disgust. "I swear, I wish they'd just take out this female lead. She's just so whiny and annoying. At least we never have a sex scene."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:20 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"No, I meant ripping it out of impatience." Cliff corrected as he wrapped his arms around Cyrus' thin waist. "Five minutes feel like a year to me." he murmured against the other male's ear, already going back into cuddling position.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:30 am
Cyrus Liddell

The double yelped as he was tugged downwards into a cuddle with the man whose movies he'd practically grown up on. "Cliff!" he giggled, his hands tossing away the script and setting themselves on the elder actor's strong arms. "My God, you're like a horny teenage boy. Not that I'm complaining, of course." Cyrus leaned his head back into the man's shoulder, turning his head to the side to nuzzle Cliff's neck and inhale the good-smelling cologne. Something panged inside his head, and although Cyrus tried to ignore it, the question just burst out of him. "Hey, do you remember how we started sleeping together? All these wonderful encounters, and the impending one, are making my head spin and I can't make heads or tails of it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cliff chuckled as he nuzzled Cyrus' cheek, he looked at the actor's face when asked about how they started their times shared together. "I asked you to come over so we could practice lines together. Of course, you always turned me down with some kind of insult, but after a while you finally came over. You don't know how excited I was when you arrived. It took everything in me not to tackle you at the doorstep. I mean, I've loved you ever since I've laid eyes on you, you know?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:11 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"You have?" asked Cyrus, surprise in his voice as his heart panged with something he didn't want to confront at the moment. "I've loved you since the moment I saw you on the big screen. You're what made me want to join the film business. And when I finally met you in person? Wow, you just swept me off my feet." The double blushed, every word he said the complete truth. He didn't know about if it was true for that stupid Carroll, but it certainly was for him. "Anyway, I hope you're telling the truth about loving me, because I'll be very cross if you're just kidding."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cliff paused when he heard Cyrus' confession. He really loved him for that long. A happy smile came across the handsome man's lips as he leaned over to swiftly kiss the thinner actor. "What are you doing saying such things before work?" he chuckled against Cyrus' lips. "Anymore and I'll have to lock the door."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:04 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Ooh, promise me," he murmured back, giggling shortly before pulling himself out of Cliff's arms and pulling on the separator to shield them from the other half of the trailer, including the door. "At any rate, it's already locked, and you know how much I love getting what I want." The thin man moved back over to his costar, straddling him on the couch and crossing his arms with a smirk. "And I just so happen to want your shirt off."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff