Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:12 pm
"Umm..." Rosie considered the question for a moment, looking back up at the trees. "Well, they're very good about keeping the trees healthy, and wet trees are harder to catch on fire then dried out dead trees. But I suspect they have something in place just in case." She wondered how much man power they put into a fire safe system... "Its been standing longer then any other city on the island, so I guess they're doing something right."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:18 pm
"I guess that makes sense..." It still seemed kind of risky, but he guessed if they'd made it this far without a major incident, they indeed had to have been doing something right. It certainly looked like some kind of marvel of engineering.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:17 pm
Rosie's gear would receive an incoming call from Sera shortly after Luke finished speaking.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:46 pm
Rosie herself was certainly much more accustom to how the tall glass and gray buildings of the trade city.
I was the kind of city she understood best anyway, Sandelwood... well, it seemed more mystic to her, from when she was a child, For it being a city, and a large city, there was always something to magical about it.

Her gear going off drew her attention down to her hip, Northern pushing herself up onto her hands right on Rosie's head and peering down as Rosie glanced at who was calling and answered it. It was still too early for Sera to show up in Sandelwood, so Rosie wondered what she was calling for. Hoping everything was right.
"Are you okay?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:50 pm
"Yeah..?" Sera responded, as if that was obvious. "I mean, I told you 'duh' so, of course I'm okay. Anyway, I'm here, where are you guys?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:59 pm
Rosie relaxed a little when Sera said she was okay, but again a surprise looked crossed over her face.
"Oh- wow that was fast. We just walked out of the front. They just discharged Luke."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:02 pm
"Well I did tell you I'd be there soon, didn't I?" The brunette said, again as if it were obvious. Seriously though, why wouldn't it be fast? Rosie had just told her about what happened, and she had gone as quickly as she could to meet them. "Alright, I'll come find you - see you in a minute." That said, she hung up since she'd see them in just a moment, and hurried out to find her friends.

Rosie would receive a second call a couple minutes later.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:42 pm
"Okay. See you soon." Rosie said before lowering her gear.
"Well, She wasn't kidding when she said she would be right over." Rosie said. "I wasn't expecting her for another couple of hours at least."

Rosie glanced around the aria, hoping to catch sight of her friend. as time passed though, Sera still had not shown up.
As her gear went off again, Rosie reached down to pick it up.

"She's not anywhere near here." Northern pointed out with a gentle frown.

"Hey... did we pass each other?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:48 pm
"Maybe?" Sera replied with a frown once Rosie had picked up again. Maybe she shouldn't have been so eager to hang up before? "I don't see you anywhere... You're still right outside the hospital, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:35 pm
"Yeah we're right here, next to the tree at the front." Rosie replied, glancing up the trunk of the massive tree and then looking around again for Sera "Where are you?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:43 pm
There was silence on her end for a few moments as she looked around first before replying, "Are you in the back or something? There aren't any trees around here." Seriously, what was Rosie talking about? They'd both been to the hospital enough times - with or without Luke - to know just what the front looked like, and it certainly didn't have any trees out in front of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:45 pm
"Arn't any tree-" Rosie frowned lightly in through, pausing for a couple of moments. "... You're in Sandelwood... right?" Now that Rosie thought about it, she didn't really mention sandlewood over the phone.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:27 pm
Silence reigned again, and lasted much longer this time, before the brunette could speak again. They were in Sandalwood? "...I knew that." Sandalwood - right, of course. Of course they were in Sandalwood. Had Rosie even said they were there, or going there? She couldn't remember at this point.

After a few more silent moments, Sera spoke up again, "Just kidding, see you in like a few hours or something I guess." And with that, she hung up again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:05 pm
Her eyes widened a little, lips parting as Sera hustled through a response after realizing that she was actually in the wrong city.
Well it made sense a to how she got there so quickly.

A smile, with a small laugh escaped from the trainer as she pulled the gear away from ear, glancing down at it as she put it back to sleep.
Looking back at Luke "False alarm, We've got a few more hours. Would you like to have a look around the city for a bit in the meantime, or would you rather lay down?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:13 pm
Luke listened to the conversation - or to half of it, at least - in mild curiosity, seeing if he could patch together the situation from hearing just the one side. Reason aside, it seemed the meeting wouldn't be as sudden as he worried it might have been, and he exhaled lightly, looking back to his company as she spoke. "I wouldn't mind looking around," he said passively, holding his fingers absently at his arm.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff