Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply A place to start your own game
Riverbank Romance (winners/prizes known now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:51 am
Queen-tintin

It is alright to quote me - I see how you got skipped. and sorry about that. Another person got skipped on page 3:

LeviaEthel

And I tried to bring it back into the storyline - which worked.

Now to ALL. Let's try and keep straight on where we are and not skip anyone. I really do try and keep up with things but a lot of times I miss the smallest details.

Let's see a quick re-cap:

1> Sage just spoke up to her Mother about not wanting this marriage.

2> Sage and Renly were arguing in the forrest and overheard by Dominic's Father.

3> Sage and Dominic are in agreement they have fallen for each other 3nodding

4> Dominic and Sage bumped into the forrest and embraced then again in the Towne while running cores for both their parents.
h
5> There is a "hint" that maybe but maybe not, Dominic's Father and Sage's Mother might be interested in each other since they both are widowers (but who will reveal the truth??? - Is that weird or is that cool? )

6> Dominic and Sage have agreed to meet at 6 PM before the Talbott's get to dinner tonight.

7> Will Sage's Mother be okay with allowing her daughter to love whom she wants? Will Renly do something to upset Sage's Mother? Will someone give a name to Sage's Mother and Dominic's Father? (hehe)

8> Will Domic's Father lose his business and land?

9 Will the new character, Dominic's Great Uncle, and his illness play a part in helping Dominic's family?

10. Or will Renly and the Talbott's always get their way like most rich people?

11. Did I miss an important recapt? (If so, please add - I could have missed something easily and if I did, I'm very very sorry).

12. Just remembered, Dominic is supposed to have a talk with his Father about the business and land before going to see Sage at 6 PM AND the Fair is coming up soon! Whew...

Let's try and enjoy this and respect each other's plot changes! <3 Even if it goes a way you don't want it to, write it back to where you want it to be and see how much fun it is - it isn't personal, it is FUN and if it keeps going back and forth, it is like a cafeterial food fight, eh?  
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:59 pm
Sage's mother stared at Sage for a long while, a pained look on her face.

"Mom? Are you all right?", a concerned Sage asked."I ..."

"I didn't realize you felt that way ... I wanted you to have a life of luxury; a life where you did not have to worry about where your next meal will be coming from; a life with a supportive partner; status in society .... all the things I never had," whispered her Mom, "Is that so wrong? So many people, good people, came together in marriage and love came later after they learnt to respect each other and became partners in marriage that lasted a life time. I never had that. Is it so wrong to want that for you?"  

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 pm
Meanwhile, Dominic was asking his Father what the status was of their land and business. Son, Mr. Talbott says he can buy my business any time he wants if the bank will release it to him since we are barely making payments monthly. Our land will go with it. Dominic was thinking to himself, this is an evil, back-stabbing, etc. Father, isn't there anything we can do? Son, at this moment, we are doing all we can. By the way, my Uncle Seymour wanted me to visit him and he is in bad health right now. He really would like to see you and me. He says he doesn't have long to live with cancer eating at his liver. It would mean a lot to him if we would go up and see him in the next day or two. He doesn't look very well and honestly, he has already out-lived the time the Doctors gave him to live. Okay Father. I will do that. Tonight, I have something important to do and I will see you a little later.  
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:25 pm
Sage stared at her mom.

"Oh Mom. Times have changed so much. Because of you, I have a choice of what to do with my life. Don't you trust me to make a right decision for the both of us? I will be making mistakes but ...."  

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

mama_bearr generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:39 pm
I will make mistakes but it is all a part of learning. I am glad I have a Mother that care about me so much. Said Sage giving her Mother a warm hug. Everything was prepared for the dinner with the Talbotts. An event that hung over her head like a cloud. I am going out to clear my head before dinner. Announced Sage. I will be back in plenty of time.  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:04 am
Going to work on Dominic's role , parents' names! (edited!*

After having talked with Philip his father, Dominic just wanted to get some air, decided to go for a long walk, and thought, it would be good to see his uncle, it had been a while!; and had a thought, maybe he would like to meet a special young lady he had met and cares for.. wink would cheer his uncle up he thought! And he would ask Sage and her Mother Maria Smith, if she wouldn't mind, her daughter stepping out casually, just for an afternoon to help his great uncle, which in fact was always like a grand father figure to Dominic. For some family and friend support! His uncle was a really supportive man, and he so cherished his advice! razz but he wasn't quite sure if was a good time, now when his uncle is most vulnerable sad

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
mama_bearr generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:28 pm
editing - done
Sage frantically ran home. When she arrived the Talbotts were already there. They're early!!! She straightened her dress, took a deep breath to prepare herself for what she knew would be an uncomfortable evening. Sage opened the door to find everyone sitting around the table. Come in and join us my dear. Called her Mother. She hesitantly took her seat next to Renly. Despising the usual smirk on his face. Charles was just telling me how excited they are to be having you in their family. Said Sage's Mother. Yes, continued Charles. That big house has felt so empty since Renly's Mother passed on. It will be nice to have a woman around the house again. Sage hesitantly smiled. Yes I am sure a woman's touch is needed by now.  
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:06 am
Sage then turned to Renley, "Do you remember Queenie? She was in the same school we attended but she left in fourth grade when her family went to stay with her GrandMama. I saw her at the fair and she told me that she was back here now. She asked about you and your Dad. She was looking so lovely. Mama, she told me that she had just returned from a European vacation and then her father wanted to come back here as they were going to open a store here ... now what was the name .... Walnut? Nutwal? Something like that ... oh yes ... WALMART!".  

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:08 am
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
Sage then turned to Renley, "Do you remember Queenie? She was in the same school we attended but she left in fourth grade when her family went to stay with her GrandMama. I saw her at the fair and she told me that she was back here now. She asked about you and your Dad. She was looking so lovely. Mama, she told me that she had just returned from a European vacation and then her father wanted to come back here as they were going to open a store here ... now what was the name .... Walnut? Nutwal? Something like that ... oh yes ... WALMART!".

Queenie sees this and *laughs* lol this is the comic relief? hehe *you kill me !lol *  
mayuralover generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:38 pm
*editing

(Also, what happened to Dominic and Sage meeting before dinner...? I guess we'll have to make it so they meet after dinner...)
----------
Renly: Oh, that girl? Yes, she had a fair face, I do think it would be a pleasure to see her again after so long... A WALMART, did you say??
Sage is desperately trying to focus Renly's attention away from her. She could feel his gaze on her as she was eating her dinner. Sage wished that she could have talked to her mother more about all of this, but the Talbotts had arrived earlier than expected. Now that her mother knew how she felt, she was sure that she was one step closer to convincing her mother not to go through with this marriage deal.
Sage: *thinking* Hang on... Renly DID have a crush on Queenie when we were little, and he was so smitten with her that when she moved, he didn't talk to anyone for a week,.. maybe if they see each other again, I can get Renly off of my back! He may still have feelings for her.. Say, Renly. How about we visit our friend we haven't seen in so long? I'm sure she would be very pleased to see you again.
Renly: *flinches, then looks down at his dinner* Do you think so?
Sage: Yes! Most certainly! I believe she moved back into her old home, we could visit her sometime!
Renly:.......I suppose so.  

mayuralover

Beloved Fairy

49,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:44 am
Hehe - that was cute ^_^

Also, thanks for remembering to write back in where Sage and Dominic meet. He's probably out there waiting but he knows...

I'm sending out another round of fish and some gg to those who continued the storyline since my last trade.

Thank you ALL for continuing this! The large fish and gold will come when the story finishes and it appears we are almost there, but you guys deserve something for your efforts!!

Awkward Anarchy

Just letting you know where we stand ^_^  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:32 pm
Sage was really happy with the way the supper had turned out!..now after the Talbots left, she remembered that Dominic was waiting for her by the old willow tree near the village..she hurried helping her mother, and exclaimed; * mom, I'm going for a walk outside, kind of full, and want to relax , I'll be back in a bit alright, then smiles to Maria, her mom!* her mom replies..* sure thing I don't mnd at all. go ahead, I'lll finish up here! I love you sweetheart! heart

Sage was happy and grabbed a sweater and hurried to go meet Dominic, she wanted so much to tell him of tonight's dinner and how it turned out! She wanted to tell him about Renly and their friend Qeenie, she was excited..so she hurried to go and meet him..meanwhile Dominic was waiting anxious as well, for he was thinking of a way of inviting Sage to his uncle's house, he really wanted her to meet him, he respected him so much and his way of thinking as well.he wanted her to se this as well ..

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
mayuralover generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

mayuralover

Beloved Fairy

49,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:36 pm
*done editing
(And thank you! BrilliantBlueStar!)
---------------
Dominic patiently waited for Sage, he understood that this meeting would be important to both him and his uncle, he just needed to ask. Dominic looked up when he heard footsteps approaching and broke into a smile when he saw Sage coming through the bushes.
"Dominic! I'm so glad to see you!"
"It's only been a few hours! I have to ask you something, Sage, but it looks like it can wait until I've heard your news."
"Oh Dominic, my mother, she understands that as a young woman, I want to fall in love and marry my soul mate. She just wanted to me to have a life of least burden. I understand her, as well. But that's not the best part! I don't know if you remember, but Renly fell in love with a girl named Queenie in our class when we were little. Well, she moved back and I want the two to meet again, maybe then will Renly decide that I shouldn't marry him."
"Oh, so you are playing matchmaker, yes?"
"Oh, don't say it like that! Even though my mother is right in saying that a marriage into Renly's family will make my life easier, I believe that happiness... with you... comes first." Sage blushed fiercely and turned away to hide her face.
Dominic reached out and turned Sage back towards him. "Sage, I'm absolutely delighted that you would choose me over Renly. Now I have something to ask of, in the name of happiness. My uncle is very sick, and I must see him before it is too late. However, I want to be able to make him happy, and I believe that seeing you would make him very happy."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:26 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Hehe - that was cute ^_^

Also, thanks for remembering to write back in where Sage and Dominic meet. He's probably out there waiting but he knows...

I'm sending out another round of fish and some gg to those who continued the storyline since my last trade.

Thank you ALL for continuing this! The large fish and gold will come when the story finishes and it appears we are almost there, but you guys deserve something for your efforts!!

Awkward Anarchy

Just letting you know where we stand ^_^

thank you Blue! heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:39 pm
Oh Wow, I just love reading these plot lines and how well they go together!

Awesome job everyone!!! Love it!! I think I'm having more fun with this game then you guys are!!

emotion_bigheart

And you are welcome - you guys have earned it - only wish I could give more! More to come when story finishes!!

A place to start your own game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff