Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

Phoebe reached up to his own hair, adjusting the bandanna self-consciously. "Tomorrow," he repeated, still blown away by everything. His hand moved to hold itself up in a still wave, and when he was alone once more, Phoebe stood up straight and went over to the painting. He looked the woman over, then, hauling the stool back up and sitting on it, reached for his sketchbook and a piece of charcoal, starting to draw the young man who'd brought light once again to his eyes. He didn't know how else to repay him but by his art.
Hours into the night, Phoebe was seated on the hard ground, back to a wall and surrounded by crumpled up pieces of paper. He was half-asleep, but determined not to give up. "I have to ask him to pose for me," he murmured to himself, holding a glass of whiskey to his lips and sipping. He didn't want to get drunk, just have a bit of a buzz for his break in sketching. The thought of asking Dragon to pose for him was nerve-racking. How would he even be able to suggest it, much less ask? Phoebe looked over to the window, the thick glass just thick enough that he didn't have to board up the window. The storm was still going strong, and it was then that Phoebe got an idea. He stood, kicking away the paper. A maid would come and clean it up after he went to bed, anyway. The man walked over to a hidden door, touching it and opening it. He then went into his bedroom, sat on his favorite chair in front of the fireplace, and fell into a strangely dream-free sleep.

The next morning, Phoebe awoke in his bed, washed and changed. He didn't think on it, knowing that his favorite maid, an older woman named Lenina with gray hair and vibrant blue eyes, had probably done it. She wasn't much more comfortable in touching the rough skin than Benson, but was a grandmother of 15 children and her maternal instinct wouldn't let her young master get sick from sleeping out in the cold. He stood out of the bed, rubbing his head as he walked into his own bathroom, much more modest than the guest. It was marble, with a large bath and shower, more for his great wings than his plain desire to have a grand bathroom. There was a small station to clean his wings, as well as an area dedicated purely for his transition from male to female monster once a month. He started the bath, walking over to his large walk-in closet to collect something to wear. Grabbing light blue boxers, blue jeans, and a loose cotton long-sleeve just a shade light than his eyes, the man carried his clothes into the bathroom and set them on the counter. He then stepped into the hot water, carefully keeping his large wings from the water and not bothering to relax as he washed himself.
After about forty-five minutes, Phoebe had successfully cleaned off all the sleep on his body, and stood from the bath as it drained smelling of his usual mint, jasmine and lavender. He toweled himself off, walking over to the wing station. He stood completely still as wind shot at him, only grunting in response. The wind worked to blow out all the sediments deposited in the feathers over the past few days, leaving them with a scent of spice on the black feathers. He stepped away from the station, wincing as he tugged on his clothes and gingerly stuck his wings through the gaps in the shirt's back. Once fully dressed, the barefoot monster padded from his bedroom to the cleaner studio, waiting for not only news that Dragon was awake, but also staring at a painting he'd been trying to finish and wondering how to make it whole.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dragon woke up shortly after Phoebe. He stretched until something unusual caught his attention. Or well, it was unusual at one point. There were splotches of red on his clothes, something he had grown accustomed to waking up to for years now. He wasn't even sure why this happened, he didn't wake up in his sleep, he didn't even recall getting sick. So he dismissed it as some trait of either his demonic or his Wendigo side.
After changing his clothes, Dragon looked to one of the butlers that waited to lead him to breakfast and asked about the host. The butler replied that the young master locked himself in his studio since morning, earning the young man's interest. Was Phoebe still shocked about last night?
Wanting to check on him, Dragon followed the butler to the studio and, after dismissing him, looked to the enormous doors and opened them. "Umm... Phoebe? A-Are you okay?" he asked timidly while poking his head in, dim gray eyes quickly finding him. Oh, good, he seems to be doing better. Dragon relaxed and entered the room, closing the doors behind him. When he turned back around he opened his mouth to talk, but got distracted by the painting in front of him. "What's that?" he asked as he walked over to Phoebe's side to better make out what it was.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe didn't even flinch at the younger male's sudden appearance, too caught up in his work. "It's a Tree of Life," he answered, paintbrush dripping every now and then onto the floor. His bare feet were already marked by the green paint, but he hardly noticed. "I started it months ago, and I've finally gotten to finishing it, but I can't figure out what else it needs. There's just something big missing." He reached for a glass with about half an inch of amber liquid in it, sipping once before setting the whiskey back down and exhaling through his nose. Propriety took hold of him for an instant, and he looked to Dragon with an apologetic half-smile. "Sorry to have you catch me drinking so early. I don't usually, but this thing is just killing me." He turned back to the painting, but not before gesturing to the stool with nothing on it. "Sit, please. I work better standing anyway."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh, it's okay. I know someone who likes to drink, so it doesn't bother me." Dragon said as he sat down in Phoebe's seat, remembering the person from his past. He was perhaps the only person that stayed by his side, even if he acted like he didn't care. That cranky, red-haired man was the one who opened his eyes to just how awful his family was, and he took care of his food everywhere he went. It wouldn't surprise Dragon if that man showed up soon, even in the midst of a storm.
Fire red eyes gazed at the painting Phoebe seemed to have trouble with. He couldn't see the problem, it looked great already. Then again, he wasn't anywhere near skilled with art, so anything would look good to him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Don't let Benson hear you say that," chuckled the man as he swallowed back the rest of the whiskey, setting down the empty glass and taking a deep breath. Suddenly, he set down the paintbrush once more and reached for Dragon. "Okay, do me a favor and stand right here." He moved the boy to the side, looking at him intensely. He licked his thin lips once before turning back to the painting, grabbing the paintbrush and starting to add in one last thing. Around ten minutes later, he was done, and leaning on the tree was a young man with a sweet smile and eyes that seemed to change color in the light. Phoebe smiled at his work, gaze soon shifting to Dragon. "What do you think?"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon was about to ask about Benson when Phoebe began to move him around. He stiffened in confusion, unsure of what the host really wanted, but then found himself growing uneasy the more Phoebe stared at him. It wasn't because of how the host looked, but more how he looked at Dragon. The intense gaze bore into him, making him feel as if everything was exposed. Therefore, the young man remained awkwardly quit and stared down at his fidgeting thumbs while ignoring the strong blush on his cheeks.
When Phoebe was done with his work, Dragon looked back up to see the painting. He stared at the figure for a moment, surprised at how the eyes seemed to changed. "Oh!" he gasped suddenly and looked at Phoebe with wide, white eyes. "Is that me?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:00 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Yes," he said with a smile, leaning on the table and looking to his work with a proud glint in his eyes. "Who else would go so well with the Tree of Life?" He sat on a stray stool, reaching for a canvas on the table and holding the blank white up. "So I was thinking I could teach you how to paint a little," he suggested carefully. "Just to make the time pass faster while we wait out the storm."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:07 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The fading blush returned with a vengeance when he heard Phoebe's explanation for painting him. That was really sweet, even flattering! Dragon smiled through his blush and looked away bashfully, butterflies fluttering in his stomach.
When offered painting lessons, Dragon quickly looked back at Phoebe. "Do you mean it?" he asked with an excited smile threatening to slip out. "I-I'd love to! Can we start now?" he asked like an eager child that was given a brand new video game.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

He laughed and directed the boy to another easel, setting the blank canvas on it and handing Dragon a paintbrush dipped in green paint. "Alright, now I want you to follow my lead, alright?" His voice was soft, almost tender by Dragon's ear, standing behind him and reaching out to hold his hand to the canvas. "The first thing you need to learn about painting is how to make a simple line. Relax your wrist, and brush up and down slowly." He moved the hand up and down for a minute, before letting go and forcing himself to step away.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nodding at the instructions he was given - while also trying to ignore the warmth from how close Phoebe was to him - Dragon moved his hand up and slowly moved it down. Unfortunately, his shy nature gave him a natural tremble, which showed on the canvas when his line became squiggled. At seeing it, Dragon's face fell. "I'm sorry." he frowned while looking down shamefully. "I couldn't even draw a line right..."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:02 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe immediately stepped back in, setting his hand under Dragon's chin and tilting it back up. "Don't. Everyone can create art, even if it's a little wobbly. Now, if you want, you can try again. This time, I'll keep hold of your wrist, alright?" He reapplied paint to the brush, then moved Dragon's hand back to the canvas and started painting the line once again, at first directing the boy, but then just holding on and allowing the boy to paint.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah
I feel like Bal and Dragon could be close friends.

User Image

Forced to look up at Phoebe's face, Dragon gulped thickly and nodded, returning to his work. He redid his method, simply going up and down, though this time, with Phoebe's still hand holding his wrist, no tremble came and the green line came out straight. Pulling his brush away, Dragon lit up with excitement and looked over at the host for approval. "L-Look! I did it!" he exclaimed proudly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:23 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Very good, Dragon!" praised the cursed male as he smiled down at the boy. His eyes sparkled with something strange, and, swallowing back words, Phoebe reluctantly released Dragon and moved away to sit on the stool closeby. "Would you like to try painting something?" he asked, tilting his head and smiling kindly at the younger male.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
Ah! They'd be adorable!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah
It's pretty crazy how many pages we've already done, isn't it?

User Image

Dragon smiled brightly when Phoebe complimented him, but it faltered when the host moved away. He blinked at him and held back a frown. He wasn't really sure why he was sad, he guessed he was just expecting Phoebe to stay there.
At the question, the young man perked up and nodded eagerly. "Ooh, yeah! What should I draw?" he asked while looking back at the canvas excitedly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:09 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe looked around the room, then glanced at a hidden mirror and looked back to Dragon. "Why not draw me?" he suggested, smiling encouragingly at the younger male. "I wouldn't mind being a model instead of the artist if you're the one painting me."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
As compared to Revival and Act Two.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers