Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Only you can bring me back Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo was glad that he seemed to relax which caused him to relax as well. "I'd love for you to try different things that have nothing to do with your DNA. I think that you've not been allowed to have fun really" he told him trailing his finger over his lower lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:33 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian looked quite puzzled when the man said that he wanted him to try different things that didn't have anything to do with his DNA. "I've been trapped in a lab or here my whole life and most of it has been filled with tests. Of course I haven't done much." Rian stated with a frown as the man ran a finger over his lower lip again.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Rian looked quite puzzled when the man said that he wanted him to try different things that didn't have anything to do with his DNA. "I've been trapped in a lab or here my whole life and most of it has been filled with tests. Of course I haven't done much." Rian stated with a frown as the man ran a finger over his lower lip again.

Gustavo smiled "I want you to be able to explore everything you could possibly wish to " he told him then pulled his hand back gazing into the males eyes some.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:13 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian listened to Gustavo a bit surprised. It was a pleasant surprise in some ways. No one had ever wanted such things for him and he was beginning to think that maybe the man was different than others that had come before him. Golden eyes followed the hand that pulled away for a moment before looking up to Gustavo. "Thank you." Rian stated.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo reached out scratching one of Rian's ears lightly. "You have thoughts and feelings too Rian. What you want should be respected or your going to do just what you are doing now. " he told him shaking his head. "Why not be angry when your being put through all this and not being given any options. " he whispered softly. "Your alive with feelings , wants and needs just like me and everyone else. " he stated.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:06 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian's ear twitched when Gustavo reached out and scratched it but Rian's eyes fluttered closed at the feeling. He listened as well as he could with the man petting his ear, giving a soft hum of acknowledgement. "Anger never really helped, they still did it. Told me it was necessary and trapped me when I ran." Rian pouted. "I'm not like everyone else though..." he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Rian's ear twitched when Gustavo reached out and scratched it but Rian's eyes fluttered closed at the feeling. He listened as well as he could with the man petting his ear, giving a soft hum of acknowledgement. "Anger never really helped, they still did it. Told me it was necessary and trapped me when I ran." Rian pouted. "I'm not like everyone else though..." he continued.

Gustavo noticed the ear twitching and the nekos eyes closing. "Yes your not the same as others but you still need to be given choice. Trapping you only makes you resist harder I think. You may not even understand what is being done. " he told him stepping right to him so that their fronts touched. "Trapping you and forcing you into doing things makes you resist no ?" he asked wrapping an arm around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:49 pm
Skylar Atherley

He nodded when the man said that even though he knew he was different he was still needed to be given a choice. The man correctly surmised that trapping him made him resist harder. Golden eyes opened when Gustavo was suddenly against him ears flicked back in submission and defense. The pupils narrowed to slits but he nodded when the man asked about trapping and forcing him made him resist.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

He nodded when the man said that even though he he was different he was still needed to be given a choice. The man correctly surmised that trapping him made him resist harder. Golden eyes opened when Gustavo was suddenly against him ears flicked back in submission and defense. The pupils narrowed to slits but he nodded when the man asked about trapping and forcing him made him resist.

Gustavo noticed the look and body language so he backed off folding his hands in front of himself. "I'm sorry Rian I didn't mean to invade your space like that. " he told him softly as he twisted his hands together some.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:33 pm
Skylar Atherley

Golden eyes rounded out a bit when Gustavo stepped back. Rian calmed a bit and his ears relaxed. "Not many people have been that close to me... if they are its generally to do tests. I didn't mean to freak out, sorry..." Rian apologized.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:00 am
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo smiled at him as he watched him calm down then listened to him apologize. "Rian I understand and was not trying to test you or anything. I just.. do you know anything about someone being attrackted to another ?" he asked softly making sure that they were alone first.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:28 pm
Skylar Atherley

"I know you weren't trying to test me its just a conditioned thing. I'm so used to all the tests that that is what I assume what is going to happen." Rian explained. "Attracted?" Rian questioned frowning a bit. "You know I do have access to the world wide web right?" Rian frowned some more. "I do know what it means to be attracted to another person."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo chuckled "I know that you have access to the world wide web Rian and that you must know what it means because of that. But have you ever been attracked to anyone around you ? Do you know what it actually feels like ?" he asked stepping closer once more but not touching the neko mind you he was mear inchs from doing so.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:51 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian's ears flicked as Gustavo chuckled he thought the man was laughing at him. He nodded when the man stated that he must know what it meant to be attracted to someone. He was unsure if he wanted to answer the next question. He had indeed been attracted to someone before but it seemed personal. "Yes...." he finally answered a bit sheepishly when the man stepped forward again.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo swallowed some then took in a deep breath. "Rian will you tell me who you have been attracked to ?" he asked staying where he was close to the neko but not actually touching him still. He felt like his heart was going to beat right out of his chest at any moment. This was unusal for him so rather then make another move or speak more he reached into his pocket taking out another couple treats holding them out to the other.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff