Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Guns & Roses (Shadow x DeathAngel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:19 pm
DeathAngelLe
If you can't think of anything, just timeskip to the school day or something XD. I don't mind, you can control what they did.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Well welcome to your first visit pal." He then got himself off and closed the door as they then entered the premise when he took note of the huge crowd. He too almost thought it was just a line or something but....it didn't look normal. Maybe it was a picture thing or something? With the security as well, he wanted to check it out. "Hey." He whispered to himself mostly as he went through the crowd to figure out what was going on.

He was able to find out what the problem is.

"....J.D.....you would not ******** believe this." The reason for the security, the line, everything. With his wide eyes he had J.D. stare at what Sohrab just saw. A well-known person by the name of Derrick Winter had decided to come in as well. Sohrab knew this kid and funny thing was, it was probably Sohrab's first celebrity crush (of course, it had to be hidden since...well....it's a guy) as Derrick was one of those celebrities hitting the big-time for a promo movie coming up. Sohrab had to look away for a second as he tried to figure out why he would be here. "Why?"......unless there is a movie he has to do here?....which might explain it." He then wondered if maybe a picture could be taken but nontheless...the crowd was too big and it would probably take forever.

He did not want to waste time. "I rather do the rides first and then eat, I always heard that you should not ride when you have eaten, so rides first." He then got out of the crowd and then patted down his shirt before shrugging. "Greasy food definitely would not do good anyway." With one more glance back at Derrick, he did not listen to the fact he was temporary going to attend school where J.D. and Sohrab currently attend....Sohrab was too focused on trying to have a good day from his stupid Aunt anyways.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:40 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

Following Sohrab he noticed he had gotten excited for some reason seeing a guy up ahead J.D frowned. He was assuming that Sohrab liked him. He shrugged at the mention of maybe he was doing a movie. He nudged Sohrab to get his attention so they could move on and get to have some fun in the fair.

"Alright we can go on that ride," he pointed at a ride that were spinning cups. "Afterward you can pick the next one," he smirked at Sohrab and grabbed his hand tugging him toward the ride when he looked toward Derrick's direction. While he did that Derrick happened to be looking in the same direction and spotted Sohrab with his long hair. From a distance he wasn't sure that Sohrab was a girl or not but he was interested even more so when J.D grabbed Sohrab. Watching them he moved toward them while waving to his fans. He watched the two get in line to buy tickets so they could go on the rides.

J.D bought tickets for both himself and Sohrab. Handing his over he held it out to Sohrab, "At the end we have to go on the ferris wheel." He smiled at Sohrab almost with a childish smile, "Deal?" He was really excited and was trying to hide some if it since he had an image to uphold.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

I just didn't want to control it to much. I think the fair is a good idea cause it could be a "date" so they be kind of awkward with each other.

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:24 pm
DeathAngelLe
I imagine the fair looking like this: Fair

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab, not really paying much attention, shrugged his shoulders as he got the tickets and put them inside his jean pocket as he then looked at the spinning cups. He then thought it would be a good idea. "Alright, and we'll go the fireball ride which is over there." He pointed toward the ride which people were holding onto the bars that held onto the people's shoulders as the ride circles around with the seat leaning upward or downward. He then rubbed his hand realizing that J.D. held him by the hand, not by the arm as usual.

I wonder if it's because I decided I was gay..... He thought as mostly he just followed J.D. onto the spinning cups, forgetting about the fact that J.D. was showing some signs.

"Hey." Derrick, the actor had decided to get his agent who had to figure out the townspeople as well as making sure everything was in place for him. He pointed the agent toward the two people that are J.D. and Sohrab as his curiosity came in. "You know them?" The agent's answer did not please him but then was given the information that they do attend school to where he was. "Guess I'll find out." His interest was mostly the boy...or girl with long hair and he knew patience was indeed a virtue so he bought the tickets after them and enjoyed himself, maybe he'll strike up a conversation with the long-hair individual....whenever given the opportunity.

"Alright, Ferris Wheel as promised." Sohrab had gotten on the line with J.D. after heading to a few lines, eating some nice food and also taking a look at booths. With the little money he had, Sohrab bought himself a shirt and CD to listen to later on. And of course it was getting to be 4:00 pm so as promised, it had to be the Ferris Wheel. "I am guessing you like Ferris Wheels?" He asked J.D. as they both got on one of them, it would be a nice to get a good view from the tippy-top.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:42 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D quickly agreed and dragged Sohrab along with him. once they got on the cup he spun it as fast as he could. He laughed and made faces at Sohrab while they hung out he seemed childish but he would soon sober up and realize what he was doing. He eventually gotten cotton candy, a hot dog, soda, nachos, and funnel cake. He ate till he was full since it was to hard to pass on the food.

Sitting on the ferris wheel he looked around then looked at Sohrab. "No never been on one or even been to a fair remember." He then leaned back in his chair and watched it rise but while doing so he started to pain. "Didn't think it would so far from the ground." He still sat like he was alright but he was starting to look like he was going to pass out from the height.

"Are you feeling hot? It seems hot up here." He moved a little and looked out the window and almost passed out on the spot since they were at the top and he could see people as ants. Leaning away from the window quickly he tried to breathe normally while tugging on his shirt fanning himself with it.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

sorry for taking so long got busy

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:55 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab chuckled immensely as he then saw that J.D. was acting so weird. "Wow, you big strong man you! Afraid of heights!" He laughed a little as he too looked down, knowing it was a bit scary to be on top but at the same time, he knew it was a ride so there was nothing to be afraid of really. "The only reason why it's hot because of other people. Who knows what the hell they did up top." He then eyed the skies as he saw the sun was coming down which made the sight a bit more memorable than normal. "Yeah, I forgot you never really came to these type of things. This is actually my second time being at this fair.....only reason was because Mom won the lottery so she took me and Eliza with all the lottery money she had. I don't think she even spent that much, I think the rest is in her bank account or been put into college deposits for all of us." He then watched J.D. trying to breathe normally and he almost got concerned. "Yo." He sat beside him and checked his head: "Are you gonna pass out on me? We're coming down soon." He could see that he was tugging his shirt and showing signs of passing out quite clearly. "You don't have to be THAT afraid man." He then wiped off J.D's sweat with his jacket sleeve as he knew that maybe it would be best to get outta here quickly. Sohrab did not want to deal with a passed-out man....or try to disperse rumors of his fear of heights. "Hey....thanks for a nice time....after what happened it's kind of nice to unwind and forget about the bad stuff." With that he took note that they were coming down slowly, for everyone was getting off for people in line. This would help, don't want J.D. passin' out on me.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

Raising an eyebrow at the mention of being a big strong man he shook his head since it was destroying his credit. At the mention of people being on top "What would they do?" Listening to him talk about his mom he thought about his own mother and couldn't recall an outing like that. While thinking about it he was distracted from the height. What brought him out of his thoughts was Sohrab touching his forehead and his hands felt cool. He pressed his forehead into his hand and enjoyed the coolness. "No I'm not going to pass out," he grumbled to himself. He shot him a look when he sounded like he was judging him but when he wiped his forehead he bit his tongue and didn't say anything about being that afraid. He never knew he was afraid of heights since he hadn't flown for a while or had a reason to be skyward. Relaxing at the thank you smiled since he was glad that he had cheered up Sohrab, "You brightened up my day as well. We should do this again." He patted Sohrab on his leg since his arm was busy at the moment since his hand was on his forehead. "It would be nice if you didn't tell anyone about this fear."

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:24 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He did a two-finger salute: "Between you and me...promise." He then realized that he liked the coolness of his hand so Sohrab kept his hand on his forehead which felt a bit weird to him but if it made him slightly better than Sohrab was happy to oblige to it. So once they were almost at the bottom, he got J.D. to get up as it was almost time for them to leave. "And well...imma leave you to your imagination on what they do on top. For a hint, parents are experts at doing this." He meant a quicky sex which according to Jeff Foxworthy, it was really true...and also Bill Engvall as well.

He felt his cheeks slightly blushing when J.D. touched his leg. "Uhhh...." He was about to say something until the doors opened which told them to get off. Sohrab nodded and immediately got off, trying to wipe his face as if the blush would go away quickly. With that he then softly jabbed J.D. "we should, but a fair like this only comes once a year...so something else would have to be done." He then decided to exit the fair when suddenly he bumped into someone. Sohrab meekly apologized and rubbed his neck until he was finally able to look up to see who it was. Derrick too was exiting and was about to go to his sports car to get on home when well and behold; the one that struck his curiosity bumped into him. "Oh Shoot.....hi."

"Hi yourself." His cool demeanor almost made Sohrab wanted to faint but had to remember that Derrick probably likes girls, and does not hang out with weirdos like him. Remain cool...don't say anything cliche....

But no words came out of his mouth as his first thought was to just...well go. "S-See ya." "Wait!' But Sohrab got out of there so fast that even Derrick had no time to even say something. The guy blinked a couple of times and then shrugged: "Strange." He said, mostly to himself as he now figured out the long-haired individual was a guy. Not like it mattered to him; since he was secretly bisexual. With that he kept staring not realizing he was kind of looking up and down the boy as well.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:14 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D raised an eyebrow at the mentinon of the top since he had no idea till he mentioned parents and his eyes widened and he looked at the seats slightly grossed out. He shoot out of his seat quickly and waited to get off the ride. He didn't think he would look at the ferris wheel the same ever again.

Seeing Sohrab rub his face he assumed he was hot, "You hot? Did you want to get a drink before leaving so you can have it on the way home?" J.D sighed "I knew that I meant was we should," he didn't know what to call it, "hang out again but in different places." Noticing he was about to bump into someone he tried to reach him to tug him away but it was to late. He then noticed it was the guy from earlier in the day. Watching the interaction he tensed up a bit but didn't know why. He watched the guy coolly while Sohrab was in a flight mode. Walking slightly ahead since he had a feeling Sohrab was going to run away soon.

Looking back when he caught up he noticed that the guy was looking Sohrab up and down and he frowned. Putting his arm on Sohrab's shoulders he mumbled. "I still feel kind of sick. Can I lean like this till we get to the car?" He turned look at Sohrab but his face was kind of close to him like he could just whisper in Sohrab's ear. "I think I'll be fine when we get there," he mumbled into Sohrab's ear.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:30 am
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Yo-Your a bit close don't ya think?" He could feel the arm around his shoulder, with J.D's face so close to his that he almost wanted to faint here and there but....that would be bad would it? So trying to muster all his strength, he made sure not to faint and help J.D to the car. He's still sick from that Ferris Wheel huh? He naively told himself, almost unaware of maybe why J.D. did it in the first place.

Derrick raised an eyebrow at the fact J.D. put the arm around the kid shoulders and whisper to his ear like it was nothing. Derrick soon realized the body language that he had and it was almost like a possessive boyfriend. Friends don't normally do the things he does, this is......interesting. He thought as he then heard a couple of people asking for his autograph and such. Shrugging his shoulders, he decided to do just that. But kept a note to himself that it was not the last tine he would meet those two boys.

Once at the car, he could feel that J.D's grip on his shoulder at ease. Sohrab then was tempted to ask on why he did that. After walking a bit, he kind of thought that maybe it was just a...gimmick? Was that the right word anyway? He didn't care at that point, but he knew it was probably not the time to confront him. "Maybe we should get you a sprite, heard it helps if you get motion sickness or just from the Ferris wheel in general."

So Sohrab let him go once they got to the driver's seat, and got himself into the passenger seat to relax. "Wow, Derrick....never thought I would see a celebrity. Especially how......" He was about to say good-looking or hot at the very least but then decided to mentally smack himself. "Ne-Never mind." He then waited for the car to start so they could get the stuff from Ashton's apartment and officially move in. Sohrab then kind of day-dreamed about himself and Derrick, not realizing that J.D's actions would prove to be strange tomorrow when Derrick went to their school.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D tilted away from him a bit but didn't remove his arm from Sohrab's shoulder. He didn't want to make Sohrab uncomfortable but he assumed that's what he was doing. He adjusted some more so he didn't look like he was all on Sohrab.

"It's alright I don't like sprite makes me gag," he removed himself from Sohrab and slid into his seat. Leaning back in seat till Sohrab got in he wondered if maybe that was to much. Once Sohrab was in he started the car up and pulled out. He almost hit another car when Sohrab mentioned Derrick. Waiting for the car to go by he drove off and made a face that Sohrab didn't notice. "So to your cousins then home?" He couldn't believe Sohrab had a crush on Derrick it wasn't hard to figure it out since he almost passed out when he bumped into before they left and just know he figured a complement was coming.

"Did you want to do anything when we got home?" He turned the music on but used just for background noise. ""I can give you the tour of the house if you'd like." He figured that would be nice since then Sohrab could see things that he could do like go swimming or read since they had a large study filled with books.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

I had an idea what J.D actually knew Derrick and they used to be friends. Derrick doesn't remember J.D cause its been years but J.D recognizes him because of Derrick's career.

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:47 pm
DeathAngelLe
Seems like a plan! I need to tell you that tomorrow Imma be very busy so I have no time to post just so ya know.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab nodded as he then was offered a tour of the home. "Sure thing, that'll be great." He then wondered why J.D. sounded a bit gruff, even to the point he almost hit another car. "And yeah, my cousin has most of my stuff." He then could see that J.D's body language was a bit tightened as if either nervous or just not a happy camper. Sohrab was tempted to ask what was wrong but he didn't say much of that as he probably needed a breather.

"DON'T GO!"

"I'm not going anywhere!" Sohrab had to shake off the crying Eliza as she was acting like she was gonna die. "It's not like I am going to a different country! You can visit me anytime!" But her crying was still going on to the point Ashton had to pick her up and put her in 'her' room for awhile. "Told ya."

"Shut...." He mumbled as he and J.D. had been packing the car up which did not have much space for luggage, so they had to use the backseat as well. Ashton helped somewhat as well but he had been busy with his job as well which made most of the work be done by J.D. and Sohrab. "She's gonna wake you up all night is she?"

"Yeah....thanks a lot." He then pulled Sohrab to the side and then decided to get to the point: "Are you really sure you should be doing so?" "I am sure, what's the deal?" "I just don't get a good feeling with you staying with a stranger. Especially how he has been acting lately." "He's been good." "Not that, but like......the way he is treating you is like how Edward treats Bella."

Sohrab had to hold his laughter: "Oh get a grip! If he really does such things I can handle it myself." "Just call me ok? I don't need you acting violently." With that Ashton helped with the last box in the car so that they could go. With that Sohrab was left with J.D. as they got to the mansion which actually made Sohrab somewhat nervous. But he got himself together as they got the boxes up the room. "Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it man."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

Getting to Ashton's house Eliza was not happy what so ever. He was kind of sad at how upset she was. Instead of sitting around watching her cry he continued to move the stuff to the car. After a while most of the stuff was done he stayed next to his car waiting for Sohrab so he wouldn't see Eliza crying.

They got home and he helped Sohrab carry the stuff from the car to Sohrab's room. When Sohrab thanked him he smirked, "I feel horrible I didn't think Eliza would cry so much." He looked sad talking about it, "I would have offered her to bring her here but I figured your family would never agree to that." He sighed since he couldn't get Eliza out of his head. Looking up at Sohrab with an almost depressed look, "Do you think she will hate me now?" He adored Eliza and would probably spoil her till she forgave him if it lead to that.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

Alrighty well I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:41 pm
ShadowStream-chan
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab laughed at Ashton as he asked if Eliza now hates him: "Far from it! She's mad at me for leaving her behind. I think she has separation anxiety when it comes to me. Anything else she just forgets about the next day." While talking he had put his box in his room for which he will deal with for later as it seemed like J.D. might be slightly tired.

So with that all said and done, he had been given the tour for where everything is which there was a pool and a big library which Sohrob appreciated as he knew it would be a nice place to relax when stressed out. So with that over there was nothing else to worry about until school came forth.

Sohrob woke that morning as usual, having to figure out he is not at his Aunt's nor Ashton's place. He felt a bit awkward when he realized he was at a stranger's house. Now he would probably have to wait for J.D. would he? He did his normal chores/hygiene as normal before just waiting by the door for J.D. to come down, since he expected him to come down sometime to go to school with him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:00 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D nodded his head since he wasn't sure what else he could do about Eliza. He figured he could test it out when they next see Eliza. After that he showed him around the house not even bumping once into his parents.

The next day J.D woke up and went into the joining bathroom to get ready for the day. LookIng around he noticed some stuff and remembered Sohrob was there. Walking over to other side of the bathroom he knocked on his door not getting a response he opened it to see he had already left. Sighing he quickly got ready and went down stairs to ask Jameson if Sohrab had left. Seeing Sohrab at the door he walked over to him. "Morning, the car should be already waiting outside."

Opening the door the car sat in the drive way waiting for them to come down the stairs. The driver came around and opened the door for them. J.D stood by the car waiting for Sohrab to slide in first. "Will there be an issue with others seeing us come to school together?" He wasn't sure if it would bother Sohrab or not.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:27 am
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab shrugged his shoulders at the mention of the limo bothering him. "Nothing I can see so far, there will probably be people asking why I was in the limo with you." He didn't seem bothered as he entered like it was normal for him before scooting over to let J.D. in.

Then Sohrab remembered something that was going to happen today: "I forgot, your math test is happening today is it? Well good luck, and I could only do the best methods." He had to help J.D. do a bit of studying for math, one exception was Eliza's birthday which was fine for the both of them. He then could see that they had arrived at the school but.....the school looked crowded. "What the hell-?" He mumbled as he got off with J.D. to watch a crowd; mostly girls forming into something big. "Geez." He mumbled as he, although curious, decided it was not worth much. He just wanted to go to 1st period which he shares with J.D.

When arriving, he sat down in his normal seat which happened to be 2 desks in front of J.D. Sohrab was preparing himself for 1st period was normal when he could hear a flockful of students heading inside the class. Then all the sudden the girls shriek which was normal slightly.....until......"Aaaaw, isn't Derrick so dreamy?"

Sohrab's stuff fell onto the floor hard. WHAT THE WHAT?! He thought as his head immediately turned to see the same guy as yesterday from the fair which made Sohrab a little nerve-wrecked at this point. He turned back around immediately to get through the day as normal.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas