• Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Overbearing-Presence..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao felt her thumb rub against his cheek while his eyes closed and his smile lightened into a genuine smile. He let his hand grip hers lightly and he listened to the sweet words that she said while he felt her sweet breaths against his lips and his cheeks began to scale a slight peach. He opened his mouth to speak, but instead was left speechless, while the maiden pecked him upon the lips. His hand pulling her closer as his umbrella crashed to the ground behind him, from the sudden release. But it didn't phase him while he continued to lock lips with her.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antagonist TEN

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

Kira "K.C." Caunto
The Aggregation's Medic / Headhunter
"Just a little incision right here..."

=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=

Kira arrives at his usual destination, the gallows, gazing about in boredom. He soon went to a door to the side, jiggling the knob and sighing. "Guh... They would lock it..." Groaning in annoyance, he rears back and plants his foot in the door, nothing happening. However, it did hurt quite a bit. "Gah! Son of a-... Mother... God... Gaaahh! Idiots. Lock the door when they know I'm coming..." Gritting his teeth, he pulls out a small scalpel and spends the greater portion of five minutes picking the lock in the door, opening it wide and sighing. With a dark grimace, he shuts the door behind him, but doesn't relock the door...

Down a winding staircase was the morgue, the place where executed criminals were kept. Kira finally grinned once he arrived, giggling a little darkly. "Ahhh, but at least they delivered... Dozens of fresh corpses, all ripe for the taking... Luckily, I thought ahead." Placing a cooler on the table, he approaches the first cadaver and cuts right into it, beginning to remove any organs from the body and storing them. His hands moved with deft precision, very little actual damage coming to the extracted organs as he cut them free. He'd been here for quite some time, however...

Yandere Doctor
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

W R E N C H " C . L . "OE E R I C A

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find."

User Image

Wrench let the kiss lingered there for a few moments. And once his hand let go of the umbrella, the umbrella crashed behind him. The corners of her lips curled up as he pulled her closer. Just after a few seconds that seemed like minutes too her. She had pulled back with a smirk. However, not letting go off his hand at all. "You should know that it seriously is dangerous too let that umbrella fall by itself. Who knows, someone like Alex would've interrupted again." She said too him with a smirk. Though not the usual angered smirk, it was a playful smirk. Punching his arm lightly and playfully with her free arm. She winked. "It's impossible. I can't get enough of you." She remarked. Her feminine side peaking.

User Image

"Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told..."

{OutOfChat:}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:51 am
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao felt the kiss last almost a lifetime to him, before she changed her lips changed position. She then pulled back from it and he looked at her calmly into her eyes. His hand moved up and down her hips as she told him of the dangers of just letting his umbrella drop. He looked to the side smiling as he said, "There won't be anymore interruptions. We won't allow it. Especially not from that guy." He told her as he turned back to see her wink at him. And then she told him, 'I can't get enough of you'. He chuckled lightly before pecking her once more and looking over to the side, seeing that the sun was about to peak over the Gallows. He then lifted his umbrella with his foot and brought it over both of their heads. "Let's find a place inside, so we can...Explore a bit more of each other."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench grinned as he had told her that there wouldn't be anymore interruptions. She looked off to the side. "Well, true. I've had enough sexual harassment. From that guy anyway..." She said, her voice trailing off once it got near the end. She almost cringed at the thought of his breath near her neck and the fangs inches away from it. Luckily, she just got goosebumps instead of an awkward cringe. Hugging herself. She let out a sigh. Before she had felt a soft peck on her lips, she looked back at him with a grin. Lifting the umbrella back up and letting it shade over both their heads. She raised an eyebrow at his suggestion. And the raised eyebrow expression turned into a pout. "Hey, we better not do that again. I've had enough for one night...Or day." She said. Her eyes trailing to the sun peaking up. Her gaze soon trailed back to his once again. "Besides, we've had enough exploring of each other for one day."

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:42 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao laughed lightly as she talked of the man they had just seen and began to speak, "He will not do such things and hold all of his body together." He told while he began to walk with her. The way she sighed, he knew he rubbed her the wrong way. But as his eyes closed he heard her talk about being enough for one day. He then chuckled lightly and laid his head on hers. "We are not called the Demon of the Yato (Black Rabbit) for nothing~" He joked while he rubbed down her hip lightly and said, "Where should we head next?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench let out a chuckle as he noted about the male from earlier. "True..." She whispered quietly. Her eyes closing. She began walking with him. And a smile played on her lips once again as he laid his head on hers. Hearing his joke, she giggled. "To be honest, I never thought I'd meet another one like me..." She commented, referencing their demonic backgrounds. Her cheeks flushed lightly as he had rubbed her hip and looked away. "Well, I don't know..." She said, trying to get a finger around where they could go. Before she clapped her hands together and looked at Zhao. "How about the Clocktower? I heard that inside the clocktower it has amazing engineering and work. And ever since we came here, I haven't had the chance to check out an amazing structure such as that." She suggested, her love of engineering starting to peak out.

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao looked to her as she chuckled and said she never thought she'd meet someone like him. "It seems as though it is a curse until you meet someone to cope with it." He told her while they stepped in sync. She then brought up a clock tower. He had never been to one and he was sort of in a mind to see what it was like to see one within. "Through the Gears of time we go, unto the great tower of turning gears and ticking moments." He said as he looked to the ground, to see that his umbrella perfectly cascaded the sunlight around him. Good, he couldn't be in it too long.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench grinned at him once he had told her about it being a curse until, you meet someone to cope with it. Of course, Wrench never really did count on meeting someone like her. But once she met Zhao. She never did imagine coping with him. "It's funny. When we first met each other, I instantly hated you. Never imagined we would be this close. Purely ironic." She told him. The grin scaling into a smile. And once he had told her that they would be going to the Clocktower, Wrench's eyes lit up. Though, she attempted to not show it with a clear of her throat and a look to the side. Removing his hand off her hip and grabbing hold of it softly. "Well, let's go then."

~Le Exit de Wrench after Zhao~

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao gave a smile and began to walk with her as he replied, "The best relationships start off a bit sour. And then blossom into the most beautiful flower. " He told her as he felt her hand grip his. "We'll be on our way." He told before walking off in the tower's direction.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Yandere Doctor
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:52 pm
User Image

Kira "K.C." Caunto
The Aggregation's Medic / Headhunter
"Just a little incision right here..."

Kira sighed, letting out a soft yawn. "Geez... How many? Four stomachs, three hearts, three brains..." He bit his lip and groaned. "... And not a single healthy liver in the lot of you. How disappointing..." He stretched back and groaned, packing the coolers into his backpack and nodding. "Welp, I suppose I'll see this place next time... See that they are in better quality next time, guys..." He drops a money clip on the ground and left, it being scooped up by someone the moment he was gone.

[EXIT]

Docks and Shoreline

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas