Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:40 am
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

ᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒᵩᵩᵩᶲᶲᶲᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒ ᵩᵩᵩ ᶲᶲᶲ Ω ҉ Ω ᶲᶲᶲ ᵩᵩᵩ ᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᶲᶲᶲᵩᵩᵩᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒ

Echo smiled and followed Roselenda our of the Cafe. He didn't know where they were walking to but he didn't care, he was just happy to be out with someone.

--{Exits}--

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ I have those?
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Drinking
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:52 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'If the sky could dream.'

Oswald tilted his head to the side as the girl didn't respond, was she hypnotized? He smirked. "What can I say, I'm that irascible." he said teasingly. He leaned in forward to the girl then smell her light brown hair, he slowly leaned back then stared at the girl's eyes. 'So she's a human...I wonder if she's also a virgin.' he thought sinisterly and gave her a mischief grin showing his razor sharp canine teeth. He stretched one arm towards put then stopped when he realized he was in public and more people will find it wrong and completely disturbing, plus he doesn't want to clean after his mess. He stood then unexpected gave her a warm smile, a hand was guild through her hair making it quite mess. He left some money on his table for the coffee milk he ordered. "See ya later.~ he said but something was behind it. He rose up and turned his heel towards the door and exited the café.

+Exits+

'It would dream of dragons.'

Out.Of.Chains:

kirabirdy

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:10 pm
Unna
Selkie Call Girl
"................."
User Image
Unna got a coffee and sat down at a table

I hope this is okay~ i mean i guessed you didn't want any personal services from me.

She stuck her tongue out at him

so what have you been up to?

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 am
ΞϾѺӁ Ɠᶉᶒᶇᶒţȟ Ϛᶉᶒᶊҫᶒᶇţ ӁѺϿΞ
--Dervish Assassin Leader of the Rebellion--
"You can kill me...IF you could hit me."
Greneths Theme

User Image

᷄Ѧ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ •ᶷ• Ͼ ₪ Ͽ •ᶷ• ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ Ѧ ᷅

Greneth sighed with a smile. "Not today at least but we'll see. I may have recruited a dragon to our cause, fought the aggregations lap dog, and a few other things. It only took me standing in front of the Aggregation HQ to get it done." He said the dragon part quietly not knowing how people would feel about a dragon...actually dragons in their town. "How have you faired so far Unna?"

∑ Current Feelings →→ Cautious
∑ Task at Hand →→ Not assigned
∑ Where I am →→ City Streets
∑ O.o.c. →→

XxIce_ReaperxX

Twitchylessthanthree

Yandere Doctor

JehovahTheWolf

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:24 am
Unna
Selkie Call Girl
"................."
User Image
Unna gave a charming laugh but unfortunately it was mostly teasing her leader.She sipped her coffee like a true lady despite her skimpy attire

I have learned next to nothing about the aggregation except i should be meeting with the second in command soon.....and he's going to sleep with me

she shook her head as if to say, "ew ew ew ew ew!!"

but i mean it is important to get as much information as possible! and i'm willing to do what it takes~

she thought for a moment about grenneth's blue eyes reminding her of alex...she wondered if he thought about her in a way that she thought of him....what if sleeping with wretch hurt him? what if he didn't come back?
She had been dazing off for a moment when she remembered grenneth was here and she snapped back to reality

s-so! just by standing there?

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:53 pm
Greneths Theme

User Image

Greneth nodded to Unna. "It took them a while but all I had to do was stand outside the door. Some of the lap dogs don't fight so well. As much as I hate to have you do it, get what info you can from Wretch then we will strike ..." Greneth went into a thoughtful state and realized something really dumb. He slammed his fist onto the table and and face palmed. "I never told WHERE to have the dragon meet me...wanna come with me since we are supposed to doing "something"." Greneth shook his head with a smile and feeling really dumb.

∑ Current Feelings →→ Normalish
∑ Where I am →→ Cafe
∑ O.o.c. →→ sorry misquote

Twitchylessthanthree

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:55 pm
Unna
Selkie Call Girl
"................."
User Image
Unna laughed loudly

wow you can be so daft!

she teased and stood up

fine lets go!

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:02 pm
Greneths Theme

User Image

Greneth sighed and smiled lightly before putting his helm back on. "Yea, I'm getting used to this leader thing. Hopefully they'll be in the same area." Greneth said standing up with Unna. Greneth check his gear and weapons before turning and walking out into the Streets.

--{Exits}--

∑ Current Feelings →→ Dumb
∑ Where I am →→ Cafe
∑ O.o.c. →→

Twitchylessthanthree

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:04 pm
Unna
Selkie Call Girl
"................."
User Image
Unna frowned that he put his helmet back on and followed him out
~exit

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:10 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

Echo walked into the Cafe once more. This was the only place he knew to get a decent meal to eat. On the way in, Echo noticed that there was struggle further down the street but that wasn't any of his business and he had no intention in getting involved. Echo sat down at one of the window tables and waited for Rose to sit with him. "I wonder the Rebellion is going to do with all the non-humans fighting each other." Echo said nonchalantly.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Curios
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ About to Eat
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:22 pm

Refraction Theory

Upon nearing the fight down the street a little bit Esme had stayed near walls and as far away from the conflict as possible, this city was filled with conflict which was not the best for Esme because she was not to fond of it. Esme sat at the table across from Echo hearing him say something about non-humans fighting a worried expression showed up on her face "the non-humans are fighting?" Her voice worried.

♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings with a long sleeved sheer whit blouse and a hot pink ba underneath ♚░░MOOD : worried

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:37 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo was surprised at first then remembered that Rose was from out of town. "Yea, The Aggregation has been putting so much pressure on non-humans that a few have snapped. The Rebellion is trying to recruit them and try and calm things down. Looks like they arent doing a great job." Echo shrugged a bit. "If you corner a wolf, it's bond to bite and call for its pack thats behind you." It was a street thief creed of sorts. Most of them worked alone but if one got in trouble there were always other to back up from the shadows.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Curious
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Sitting
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ Echo is so oblivious xDD

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Refraction Theory

Esme just looked worried but to calm herself down her foot tapped lightly on the ground, she did not want to snap. No way she could do that, if she got herself so worked up that she just went off Esme did not know what she would do. "Hopefully things start to calm down around here." Esme told him. Esme was mostly scared of being captured by the aggregation that group terrified her because she did not know what they are capable of.

♚░░ : He really is xD ♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings with a long sleeved sheer whit blouse and a hot pink ba underneath ♚░░MOOD : worried

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:16 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo was looking out the window when he heard the tapping sound coming from Rose. The boy turned to look at her and tilted his head slightly. The Tapping of the foot was something he was familiar with for he had the same habit. "What are you nervous for? The fight is no where near us." He said with a reassuring smile. he waved for a waitress that broke them some water to start. "I'm sure the rebel guys will find away to calm them down, hopefully." Echo said with a slight smile and took a sip of the water.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Confused
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Sitting
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ Once again he makes 1+1= window instead of 1+1= Rose is a demon xDDD Echo you silly little thief xD

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Refraction Theory

When Echo asked why Esme was nervous her foot stopped tapping and she looked to him "Yeah I guess that's true." But really it was to close for Esme's comfort and she had numerous other thoughts going on at the same that it was a lot to handle. "I sure hope they figure it out." Esme whispered. Soon Esme began to bite at the inside of her lip only a few times did she bite hard enough for the lip to bleed for a moment.

♚░░ : He will get it eventually. Well hopefully xD♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings with a long sleeved sheer whit blouse and a hot pink ba underneath ♚░░MOOD : worried

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff