Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[POST-RAID ORP] Bloody But Victorious! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:16 pm
Calm...calm down. He had survived the mission and that was all that mattered.

He repeated that little mantra mentally until his heart rate stabilized, the machine quietly beeping along with vitals once again. With a bit of effort he managed to give Ryan a slight smile, though it was more like his lips briefly twitching upward. He was so tired and more than ready to let himself slip back into unconsciousness but a quiet greeting caught his attention.

"...Hello, Lex." He greeted, a little surprised to see his roommate but pleased all the same. "You...came to visit me?" He meant to make it sound like a statement but even to his own ears it sounded like a question and he blinked up at the blonde in slight confusion before shyly glancing back down at his charts.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:50 pm
A slow smile stretched across his face, "Not saying I'd do it," Rory commented as he tried to assess how he felt; no pain for now but he was almost sure he could feel something holding his stomach together.

"Fuzzy," he finally answered, "and yeah, he did. He's a good pokemon."

Glancing over at Tambrey, he raised an eyebrow as he attempted to smirk playfully. "We've got to stop meeting like this."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tinnunculus

Spacey Spark

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:51 pm
At Faleen's eye contact the tech's features split into a smile, then a grin as he headed further down the hall to the recovery room. She looked busy, and he was, technically, here for Kurt, but-- Arceus, it was good to see her again.

Even if he wasn't all that sure of where they stood. A year could change things, sometimes irreversibly.

"Hey," he greeted as he got within earshot, free hand raised in a brief wave. The greeting was for both agents, but the buoyant note in his voice was for her.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:14 pm
"Good." Tambrey accepted Rory's claim that he wouldn't, in fact, be trading an arm for a robot limb. Well. Unless he'd lost an arm. And he'd have said if he lost an arm; she was reasonably confident of that.
"Fuzzy?" She frowned- she knew what he meant but still, she snickered a little. "Did a werewolf bite you while I was out?"

She grinned.
"Oh, I don't know. It's kind of romantic, right? Besides, our old dating spot went up in an explosion... Seems only right, us christening a new one like this."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:19 pm
"Alex-" Faleen said, her voice carrying a note of pleasant surprise as he walked over to join them.
"I didn't know you were coming back to HQ, did you transfer?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:00 pm
While Xander had stayed around the infirmary to keep updated, he had ended up stepping out before the others wok up to get a drink. Also to send a text to Frost. So he was surprised when as he made his way back to the room everyone was in, Izaya was up talking to Faleen and Hayes. "Hi. Glad to see you up and about Izaya."  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:14 pm
"No, no werewolves...though you can check for fur later to make absolutely sure." A laugh escaped him though it turned into a low groan.

Even he couldn't help but grin at that. "I guess you're right, it's only fitting." However the comment, despite knowing how long it had been since they'd lost the old base, reminded him that the old infirmary, the closet where they'd worked to create Octavia were all gone. "We'll have to find a new storage room."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:36 pm
Tambrey was pleased to hear the laugh, but felt a bit guilty when it became a groan.
"That doesn't sound healthy..." At least he was still talking though, still being humorous. Perhaps she would avoid trying to make Rory laugh for now though.
"Maybe. But, agents now; suspect we'd get a little more room on principle. Maybe. New stuff, too."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Rocket Agent Hayes

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:22 pm
At the use of his first name, Hayes' grin brightened. "Heh, yeah. I messaged you but they're still pushing out security patches to everyone's devices and turns out these new guys-" he flashed his new Rocketdex with a rueful quirk of his mouth, "-flag the old protocol as insecure. Only upgraded an hour ago, so.. hey. Surprise."

He paused there, moving a step aside to let a grunt with a Ditto hanging off her hat pass.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:28 pm
"Yes, yes, I know you were needed here," Grunt Nakura acknowledged Faleen. "Still, it's been a while since I went on a big mission like that without you. It was weird to take orders from Scar-senpai, especially when, for some reason, he decided to pick me and this other grunt named Riley when we were splitting into groups. I can only guess he was trying to choose the most 'troublesome' of us so he could prove he was that much superior," the black-haired man said with a half-smile. "Whatever the case, though...I was kind of amused from what I learned about him."

"Regarding the room full of people...I guess you're right," he agreed, not having realized he'd been so transparent. "You're really becoming more perceptive of people and their patterns, agent. Or is it just me who you've been monitoring?" He grinned at her until the beep of her dex attracted both of their attention. As she checked it, he paused to slump down against the wall, slowly lowering himself to the ground. Maybe they'd been right to question if he should have been walking, but in a few minutes, the grunt didn't care. Another familiar blonde had shown up; one he hadn't seen in a while.

While he said nothing to Hayes, (as he didn't believe the elite agent had anything to say to him,) yet a third blonde made his appearance, earning a weak smile from Nakura. "Hello there, Xander-kun," he said with a small wave. "Shouldn't you be with Frosty-chan right now? I'm sure he's worried sick." If that man had the capacity to worry.

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:46 am
"A raid ends, you don't show up, I hear rumors that it was a bloody mess." Lex chirped, leaning over the bed rail to get a closer look at Zacharie. "You are a mess. Feel up to telling me what ran you over and tossed you under a bus for good measure?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:14 pm
"It's just stitches," Rory commented as he shifted around; yep, definitely stitches. "Right, no more flaming projectile samples. New equipment. We got it good now."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:14 pm
If he had complete control over his limbs he would have moved back as Lex came into his personal space; but since he didn't he made do with simply blinking owlishly up at the fair-haired grunt."Yes, I imagine I do look like a mess." He conceded, his tone conveying is weary amusement. "Well...a Keldeo 'ran me over' and a Yveltal 'tossed me under a bus for good measure'." He hoped that his air quotes were obvious since he couldn't lift his arms to show them visually.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:16 pm
"Well... Good. Don't rip them." Tambrey chided worriedly, somewhat wishing she had the energy to sit up and... well.. peer blearily at Rory... She supposed it would go better if she had her glasses. Maybe it was better than, that, for now, she was stuck laying down.
"We do!" That was a more pleasant thought. "Hrm. So. That actually kind of makes this whole situation a little more frustrating..." New stuff to play with and they'd had a relatively short time to so, all things considered, before going off to the mission.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:52 pm
"Oh- wow." she was speechless, of everything that she expected to happen today, bumping into Hayes for the first time in a long time wasn't one of them, but she honestly couldn't deny, or hide the fact that she was happy to see him again.
"Welcome to the new HQ then, I'll admit they chose an interesting time to send you back." She admitted, glancing to her wounded partner, and back to the room. "I suspect you've heard about the mission team?" Why else would he be in the infirmary.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff