Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Seeing No Evil (for Mute) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It is there whether you can
  See it
  Hear it
  Speak It
  Do It.
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:36 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"Eek," he squeaked and jumped a bit startled at Makar's hand and embarrassed his shirt was on backwards. Slipping it over his head quickly and turning it about was easy. His smooth skin wasn't sickly pale but not sunkissed either, he had a flat stomach that showed he had no extra fat, yet no pronounced muscles from working out either. Wynn was in a healthy shape. Tugging shi shirt back down he blushed. "Thanks..." he'd not check to make sure he was putting it on the right way just that it was on. Just to be sure he checked his fly next to make sure he wasn't half dressed down there as well.

The trip to the store was delightful for Nurse and Wynn both since they liked being out and about. He fetched his dark glasses from his jacket pocket to wear. He'd often heard people muttering his eyes were like a doll': creepy, glassy, and dead-like. So he covered them up. Still he felt stares because of Nurse but he'd grown used to them. Patting the large white dog's head he fed her a treat for doing well around so many people. Although trained she often kept people at bay from him like she was herding them away, for not doing so she was praised.

"Pelmeni? Sounds delicious. I do like dumplings. It's one thing Neena actually splurges on as well," he smiled about that. As they moved from one thing to another picking out stuff Wynn was quiet, until Makar spoke to him. "Me? If you don't have eggs at home I'd like some. Simple foods I can make in the microwave as well for when you aren't there to cook would be nice. I brought my wallet as well." He patted his pocket.

When it came to dog food Nurse liked the large bits but since they were guests at someone's house he figured he'd just buy the cheap brand. However when he asked about the ingredients he frowned. "Ugh... Oh well," he patted Nurse,"Kibbles and Bits is her brand. A large bag usually but if it's too heavy we don't have to get it. A medium or smaller would work just buy more than one." He cringed a bit. Having a huge dog meant a lot of food for her. "Sorry. I know cats don't eat as much since they're small. Nurse is a glutton though." At her name she nudged Wynn's hand happily and moved to Makar to do the same.

The nosing of your hand was her way of saying she liked you. So even though the dog openly knew the man had been covered in blood she still saw that he was strong and protective. He wouldn't hurt her boy.

"Hm... Is she rubbing on you?" Wynn asked with a smirk. "I didn't know she got so lovey with strangers..." he chuckled. "Has she done it before, Makar? Rubbed you with her nose?" He asked as the dog food was chosen and added.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:10 am
RosesandBlood

"Don't worry about buying. My treat." Makar didn't often spend money on anything really so having Wynn around was giving him a chance to do something with it. Makar looked at the few brands, Wynn telling him to get the cheapest. Makar knelt down on the floor to move the bag around, reading the ingredients out aloud. "No good then?" Makar pushed the bag into place. Makar grabbed the biggest bag of kibble and bits, putting it on the bottom of the cart. "It's fine. If she needs it, then she needs it. It's really no problem." Makar was still kneeling on the floor when Nurse walked up at him, nosing him.

He chuckled, petting her muzzle before standing. "Yeah." Makar pet between her ears, rubbing one between his thumb and index finger. "I don't remember. Maybe once." Makar shrugged, patting her head before pushing the cart forward. It wasn't a long shopping trip. They got what they would need for a few dinners and meals as well as some sacks for Wynn. Makar had put a new toy in the cart for Nurse.

Once home and groceries put away, Makar sat down on the couch. It was just after three. Dinner wouldn't have to be made for a while. Now that he was sitting down, Nana crawling into his lap, exhaustion began setting in again. "Did you talk to your sister today? She's been calling me and texting me all day." He hadn't gotten a new one from her in a while, which was really nice. He actually hadn't gotten any calls or texts from work either. He was going to take this chance to rest a little. "Did you eat anything for lunch?"  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:30 am
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn smiled sheepishly feeling a bit of a burden on Makar but there wasn't much he could do if the man insisted. "Nurse isn't the type to get attached easily. She's okay with Neena but she only noses on me." He explained. "When we first got her she got bit on the nose by a snake. I had gotten to close and she snapped at it... Snake died and she got bit on the nose. So it's not a thing she does to anyone but me since she's been trained to do it to help. Since then she's very moody over her nose... I was just surprised. I guess she knows you're a good person." He turned his head to Makar and looked at him as if he could see. "Animals have good instincts don't you think." Of course he didn't expect a reply since it was rhetoric and just moved on with Nurse down the aisle.

When they got back he helped carry things in trying to be as helpful as he could get. Makar went to sit in the living room while Wynn made him something to drink and followed. He squirmed nervously when questioned about his sister. "I called her a little after you left this morning...." he admitted looking upset. "We argued again... Especially about you. I'm sorry..." he sighed deeply. "I just don't see why it upsets her so much. I'm an adult and I can take care of myself... mostly... And Nurse is here too." He chewed the corner of his lip and worried his hands on his thighs. "No... I was still asleep then..." he said. The thoughts pinging around in his head were upsetting him.

"Makar are you really gay?" he asked suddenly and rather bluntly. "I don't really care but Neena seems to think of you as the big bad wolf or something. It's not like you're a rapist, geez... Then I yelled at her about stuff..." he bit on his lip harder. "I'm a bad brother...." he hung his head. Really he hadn't meant to be so chatty or melodramatic about everything but getting stuck on one thing and acting as if it was the end of the world?! His sister was either not telling him all of it or afraid Makar would rape him in his sleep. Which couldn't happen so long as Nurse was around, she would literally kill anyone who tried to hurt him. Still he was so worked up over actually fighting with his sister that he was chewing his lip raw.

"Ow..." he mumbled licking the spot and tasting iron. "Damn," he cursed softly touching the spot he'd made bleed. A cold shower and a bandaid for his lip was what he needed now. Well, the cool air outside calmed him so it was upped to a hot shower. Frustrated Wynn ran a hand through his hair. "Sorry, you're still tired right? Take a nap I need to borrow your shower if it's alright." he said standing up, Nurse coming to his side. "I'm sorry if Neena was bullying you again. She really needs to be nicer... Oh and I think she did say she had something for you too. I'll call her when you get up and see when she wants to meet..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:22 am
RosesandBlood

Wynn's voice was pleasant to listen to. It was nothing like Aoi's voice that had a very sharp and loud tone to it. Makar closed his eyes for a few moments, his hand resting on Nana in his lap. "Why are you apologizing? You talked to her and you two argued, there's nothing to apologize for." Makar opened his eyes, blinking at the other. His eyes began to close again when Wynn openly and bluntly asked if he was gay. s**t. Opening his eyes and sitting up, Makar looked to Wynn as the young man seemed to stumble over his words. Wynn was rambling now, he hadn't given him time to answer, which allowed him to act as if he didn't hear his question. Makar would be able to play it off just fine.

"You're not a bad brother, Wynn. She's just worried about you. To her, everybody is evil when it concerns you." Makar shrugged, picking Nana out of his lap to set her next to him on the couch. Instead of going on without answering Wynn's question, Makar quickly pulled up some bull s**t. "And about that Wynn, it's a rumor that's been going on for a long time. I'm not married yet and some people find that strange, so they start making accusations and assumptions or just for self preservation. It's nothing, really. Clearly, Neena believes the rumor as well." Makar still didn't confirm or reject the rumor.

"Did you bite your lip?" Makar asked, not giving Wynn any time to bring up the subject of his sexuality. "There's no need to ask to shower. After you're done, I'll give you some antiseptic for that bite." Makar sat back on the couch, still looking to the other. "She just needs more things to fill her time out with, is all." Makar's eye lids already felt too heavy. "Okay." Makar nodded. He let Wynn know which bottles were the shampoo, conditioner and soap in the shower. Makar laid down on his stomach, pulling over one of the couch pillows to rest his head on before falling asleep.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:10 am
Mute Black Sheep

Again Makar's words helped him. Relieved he felt a little less guilty and tense about fighting with Neena. Before he'd only thought of rebelling against her but now he'd actually gone out and done it. Neena had always been his only lifeline, the only thing in life he knew was a constant so he'd always been afraid to contest that. Now though he felt more sure about his life and being able to do things. It could have been all the tension building up after all the years of mindlessly following what he was told but Wynn had had enough of her ruling him. And Makar easily summed up all his negative feelings and made it sound as if it was normal. It saved him a bit on the inside.

He even smoothed over the whole sexuality thing too. Rumors. It still didn't seem to matter what Makar was interested in, Wynn couldn't really judge him for his life choices and all that. It would have been like saying it was his fault for being blind. Nodding his head he accepted the explanation.

"Thanks..." he rubbed his eyes. "I appreciate you listening to me, Makar." He smiled a bit and went to shower. The hot water calmed him the rest of the way. His body was so tense he actually cracked a few bones into place stretching in the shower. For a good while he just stood there letting the hot water hit him and thinking about nothing. Baths promoted him to have to think but showers left his mind blank. It was nice.

After getting out he dressed in a sleep shirt and pants leaving the bathroom with a towel on his head. Nurse trotted up to him to help lead him where he needed to go. Of course he went to the kitchen to feed her and find a snack. While the dog ate he sneaked back to the living room to check on Makar. Following the couch with his legs he lightly touched on the sleeping body there and whispered the man's name. When he didn't pop up he figured that Makar was still tired and just left him to sleep a while more.

He went back to his room and collected his Ipod and listened to music in the kitchen with Nurse. He of course called Neena and they had a more civilized conversation. She wanted to meet at the dog park like usual with Wynn so she could talk to Makar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:35 pm
RosesandBlood

Makar didn't wake when Wynn touched his face and called out his name in a whisper. He didn't dream much or ever anymore. In the beginning, there was just nightmares, but once the violence and blood the regular, he nightmares stopped and left him with nothing. It was just nap, they never lasted long. When Makar woke, he woke to the sound of Nurse eating in the kitchen and Wynn talking on the phone. Makar groaned as he pushed himself off the bed, stumbling to the bathroom. After using it and washing his face, Makar walked out a little more awake. He went into the kitchen to take a water bottle out of the fridge. "Good afternoon, Neena." Makar said in a teasing tone and loud enough for her to hear.

Makar pet Nurse's back before stepping outside for a cigarette. The nap was nice, it would last him the rest of the day until he went to bed. There were a few text messages on his phone, messages he quickly replied to. When Wynn was ready to go to the park, Makar pulled on his coat and walked with the other. The park wasn't far away and it wasn't too cold out so it was nice to just walk there. He had been told that there was some things Neena wanted to tell him, things that didn't pertain to Wynn staying with him. At least he wasn't going to get chewed out for the time being.

"Before you say anything, I haven't done anything to him so quit acting like I'm a rapist." Makar narrowed his eyes at Neena. Of course she had told Wynn that he was gay, even though he dismissed it was a rumor.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:00 pm
Mute Black Sheep

When Makar snuck up on him Wynn jumped then flushed. His sister got a bit upset at the man's teasing but he easily smoothed it over with her. It didn't take long for him and Nurse to be ready to leave. The walk enthused the dog and brightened Wynn's mood too. However he was still a bit nervous about seeing his sister after all their fighting. At least he didn't feel like it was going it alone since Makar was coming too, even if it was for business.

Neena barely got her greeting out before he was cutting her off. Slack-jawed she stared at him in disbelief while Wynn laughed. "I'm going to play with Nurse. Don't kill each other," he waved to them and he and the large white dog trotted off, leaving Neena alone with Makar.

Sighing heavily she crossed her arms over her ample chest and stared at him. "Wynn seems to be taking this all well...." she stared accusingly at the man. Tossing her hair over her shoulder and pulling out a pack of cigarettes she light up. "Anyways, I may have a name for you...." she inhaled, exhaling smoke. "Do you know a guy named Gustav?" She asked tilting her head. "I think he's like German but a lot of, hmm, things have been leaving his lips that shouldn't be. He might be able to help you with that leak of yours." She puffed on her cigarette watching Wynn with Nurse. "You'd better be taking care of him like he's the ******** Queen of England Makar." She pouted at him. "He's not as innocent as I thought but that doesn't mean you can lead him astray. Wynn is a good boy," there was a lot of concern in her eyes and voice. "He's my precious baby brother and I like to know he's safe. I raised him all by myself so it's hard to let him go...." When he cigarette was done she dropped it and snubbed it out then handed the pack to Makar. "Here, for you. Not my brand," she winked and walked over to talk to Wynn before leaving.

Wynn stopped playing with Nurse when Neena called out. They talked a bit more. This time there was no yelling or arguing, she just wanted to tell him to come home when he felt like it and she'd bring him anything he needed. She'd also left a bag of books on the bench where she'd been for him to take home and read. After a sisterly hug and kiss she left.

Now Wynn felt a bit better. She wasn't angry at all anymore... Feeling relieved he dove back into play with his dog with even more gusto than before. Eventually Nurse ran him into the ground and he called it quits. Trudging his tired body over to Makar he was smiling and breathing heavily but happy. "I guess.... we're ready.... heehee, to go home."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:36 pm
RosesandBlood

"He's had time to come to terms with his decision." Makar answered shortly, his own arms crossing over his chest. He wasn't really mad at Neena, just annoyed. There was no reason for her to go and tell Wynn what she's heard, there was no reason to make Wynn think that something was wrong with him for being gay. "It sounds familiar." Makar uncrossed his arms, relaxing his stance. "Really now?" It was an outside source, outside the family. Makar had met the man once before at a bar. He remembered the man well. Makar stared off at nothing as he recalled the man's face. Yes, he could find him easily.

"That and then more." He assured him, blinking a few times before glancing to Wynn, playing with Nurse. "Again, Neena, I'm not a rapist." Makar narrowed his eyes at her. "Oh come on. He's staying with me for a while. I don't know what you're so worried about. He's safe with me. I'm not going to let anything happen to him." Makar promised and he wouldn't, he would do everything in his power to keep Wynn safe. Makar took the pack from her, giving her a short thanks.

Makar kept his distance to let the siblings talk. He removed a cigarette, lighting it up and puffed on it a few times before pulling it from his mouth. "You can always stop by, if you want." Makar offered to her before she left, waving once at her departure. The bag of books sat on the bench just where Neena left them. He sat next to the bag and pulled one out, opening it to run his fingers over the bumps on the page. He had actually never seen a Braille book before. The small bumps barely registered to his rough hands. He hummed once before closing the book, putting it back into the bag.

When Wynn finished playing with Nurse, Makar had finished his cigarette and was sitting back on the bench, relaxing. "That's it? All done?" He grinned before standing and picking the bag up. "Do you want to eat when we get back or later?" Makar asked, walking next to Wynn as they walked back to his home.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:55 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn smiled and head the bag crinkle. "Ah my books! Thanks for grabbing them," he smiled and weaved towards Makar when Nurse brushed against him. Chuckling he pushed back at her then paused. Leaning right against Makar he sniffed him. "Hm, those aren't your cigarettes...." he blinked leaning back. "Did Neena give them to you?" he asked thoughtfully before grinning a little. "Can we eat out again?" He asked playfully tugging on the other's sleeve. "If you say yes I'll tell you something about those cigarettes~~" he purred leaning in grinning like a cheshire cat.

Those cigarettes were only sold in vending machines or in a back alley shop his sister would go to for imformation. It was so out of the way and barely got any business for what it was really for so it was almost unheard of, yet Neena still went there for very important information. Of course she probably hadn't figured Wynn would remember but he did. They'd gone there several times before she earned her place as one of the best at what she did (being a mistress), so it was a long long while back. Still the old smell of garbage and those cigarettes he remembered. It was a bit hard to forget....

Looping and arm with Makar's Wynn closed his eyes and leaned into him. "Let's have pasta this time!" He laughed in a carefree way,"And after dessert I'll tell you Neena's secret about those smokes~" Hopefully the other would take the bait of a juicy piece of gossip and they could eat out: one of Wynn's favorite things. Nurse yipped at them happily as well. She liked being out too.

((Sorry it's short))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:34 am
RosesandBlood

((No, it's fine! : D ))

"No problem." Makar's mind was back on Gustav and where he could find him. A little asking around would do the trick. It was going to cost him, but if it meant getting the information he needed."What?" A small laugh present on his voice, looking down at the other as he leaned on him. "Yeah, your sister gave them to me." Makar pulled the pack out of his coat pocket, looking at the brand name. He had never seen it before but he liked them, a lot. "You want to? What about the Pelmeni? I bought everything for them and now you want to eat out?" Makar said in an exaggerated voice, grinning. "Nah. I wasn't really in the mood to cook anyways. I'll make them tomorrow night. We can eat out tonight."

It would be nice to skip a night of cooking. Cooking was something Makar loved doing, but often found himself hating it if he cooked every night for long periods of time. "You know, I would have just said yes without getting a bribe." Makar gently nudged his arm into Wynn. "But since I do like these, you have to tell me now." As Wynn looped his arms with his, Makar moved a little closer, keeping the distance between them short. As they walked down the street, the pair were given looks until the people noticed Nurse with her harness and Wynn's ghostly blue eyes. Their looks quickly changed to sympathetic.

That bothered Makar a lot, because Wynn was blind it was socially acceptable to walk down the street with linked arms? If Wynn wasn't then derogatory words would be spat at them left and right. Makar didn't let that show was he continued to walk with Wynn. "Only if you pick the place out. I don't got out for pasta much." Makar laughed, arching a brow. "Dessert too? You drive a hard bargain, Wynn." It was extremely easy for Makar to be around Wynn. A part of it did have to do with him being blind. Wynn couldn't see the fresh cuts on his hands, or the dried blood under his nails when he got home. Wynn wouldn't be able to see the tattoos from both his current 'family' and from the one back in Russia. He wasn't judged on his looks or the way his face was naturally set in a frown.

There was no worry about Wynn seeing only the surface of who he was. All that Wynn saw and knew was who Makar really was. He wasn't the p***k that he was when he sat at Neena's and Wynn's kitchen table. Yeah, he broke into home and offices regularly for information or to kidnap but all of that was done in the name of the family. Something he had always known all his life. First in his homeland, Russia, he was taken in and quickly gained ranks. Then he was sent here to tie his family back home with this one. The Russian supplied the Japanese with guns while the Japanese supplied the Russians with woman he traffic. It was one of the reasons Makar volunteered to join this family. He didn't get involved with the human trafficking. It was still his sin to live with and his burden, but then again, if not him then another.

"First, I just have to grab my keys and we can leave after." Makar said as they reached his home. He unlocked the front door, stepping in before walking to the kitchen to grab his car keys where he had left them.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:50 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Of course Wynn could feel the passing stares as he walked but being so used to it he ignored them in lieu of Makar's attentions. "We can cook anytime, this would be much more fun," he grinned devilishly. Of course he could have asked to eat out but he didn't want to sound like a brat demanding things. Though knowing Makar would have taken him out regardless filled him with a strange joy. Being spoiled like this was nice.

Laughing softly he swayed when Makar nudged him but bumped his back with his own arm. "Well you already agreed to the deal... But jeez you aren't much of a businessman, no haggling for terms or anything," still his smile was beautiful as he got what he wanted so easily. "But of course~ I like food and the best part is getting to sit and enjoy all the tastes at the end over dessert." At just the thought his pink tongue darted out and traced his lips. A chocolate mousse sounded great tonight.

"Alright!" eagerly he agreed letting the man take them back to his house. As Makar got his things Wynn ruffled Nurse's ears and waited for him to come back outside. "Hm, Makar is so nice to us isn't he?" nuzzling her nose with his she licked her boy's cheek happily. The dog was relieved her master had found a human friend and wasn't inside all the time now, sad and alone. Licking his hand she walked around in a circle and sat. "Hm.... do you want to stay home?" Wynn asked a bit confused about that Nurse never left his side. Her yip of approval and a repeat of the spin and sit. Standing up he was confused but he signaled for her to go in and off she took.

How odd for her to think that she needed to be home. Oh well, most restaurants didn't approve of a large dog being inside, service dog or not. Standing at the door he called inside. "Nurse is staying here, just us tonight," then he slowly walked to the kitchen counting his steps. Cautiously he moved to feed Nurse and make sure she had water. After that he washed his hands. "She insists... Maybe she's tired.

The dog rushed over and gobbled up some food and slurped down water, after she was finished she went to Makar and nosed his hand from underneath until it was on her snout. Panting happily she yipped and moved to do the same to Wynn's hand. "Is she rubbing on you again?" he asked rubbing the dog's head. "She might be trying to say she's okay with you leading me around. You did well today with me on your arm... If you don't mind it again we can do that." Of course it was only rarely he'd ever been without Nurse, she was in all affects his eyes.

"Do you know Italian Gardens? I'd like to go there... if it's okay."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:23 pm
RosesandBlood

"Is she now?" Makar grabbed his wallet as well, tucking it away into his pants pocket. He was grabbing a few other things when Nurse nosed under his hand. "Well, hi there." Makar rubbed between her ears, turning around to face Wynn. "Yeah, she is." He hummed softly, grinning when Nurse went back to her food. "Maybe. No, I don't mind at all." Makar went back to her and pet between her shoulders. "You keen an eye on the house." Makar led the way out of the house, locking the door behind him.

"I know where it's at, I've never been there." It was on the way to a bar that he frequented with some of the other members of the family. Makar drove them there, the trip taking no more than fifteen minutes. Makar looped his arm with Wynn's once they were out of the car, walking into the restaurant. Of course, the waitress instantly gave them a look. For once, it was not one of disgust or confusion but... admire? She smiled kindly at them and looked to be holding back some kind of giggle. Makar ignored it as they were led to their booth off in the corner. He sat on the side that faced the rest of the room.

"You want to know what's on the menu? Or do you know what you want?" Makar asked as he picked the menu up, looking over the wines before looking at the food that was listed.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:40 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Nurse licked her chops and wagged her tail in response to Makar. Wynn was more than happy to let her stay if she wanted to. Any other time she would dissolve into fits of bad behavior to get to him. In the car he relaxed back and enjoyed the ride and once they got to the restaurant he was flattered Makar took the time to help him out of the car. Being highly independant was a goal of his yet seeing as he rarely had anyone to cater to him like this he let the man spoil him a bit.

Inside the strong smell of herbs and oils assaulted him and he sniffed their heady scents while his mouth watered. He heard the waitress and went along with them to the booth. Once seated he felt the menu with his hands and smiled. "Tortellini Alfredo, with chicken and broccoli. Of course they'll bring us bread..." tapping his fingers on the table and tilting his head he tried to decided on what to drink. "How about sweet tea? I'll be good and not do soda." He smiled and felt for his silverware. Unrolling it he set up the table for himself.

Staring over straight at the other he smiled,"Thanks for taking me out again. This is nice once in a while, right? Sorry I can't help cook..." he felt a bit guilty about that. Maybe he could suggest going out as his way of helping out. But then Makar would take the bills and pay again. That made him pout a bit.

"So what do you do Makar? Or do you just do jobs like Neena?" he asked sitting back trying to get to know his host a bit more. "My job is to watch the house, if that makes any sense," he chuckled a bit ironically.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:50 am
RosesandBlood

Makar didn't say anything when Wynn told him what he wanted to eat, he just smiled and looked down at the menu. "No problem. It is nice to get out once in a while." Makar agreed, finding what he wanted to eat then found which wine sounded good. For a simple restaurant, they had decent wines. "It's fine. You're a guest, you shouldn't have to cook." Makar set the menu down, setting it aside. "No, I work in shipping. Importing and exporting." Makar lied, sitting back. It was a lie he had told countless amounts of time, so much so it felt like the truth. It was such an easy lie to tell.

"Well, that's an important job. It's up to you to keep everything safe." Makar smiled, looking to the waitress as she set the basket of bread down in front of them, leaving once she had their orders. The phone in Makar's pocket buzzed quietly in his pocket. With what has been going around, he couldn't ignore it if it was a text from one of the other captains. It was. Makar glanced up to Wynn before quickly tapping away at the screen. "Isn't there something you've always wanted to do?" Makar asked as he texted, keeping Wynn talking and distracted.

He hit send and quickly locked it, tucking it back into his pocket. It wasn't an emergency, just a heads up for him. The man he killed earlier was being looked for the their rival gang was sniffing around in their territory. He might have to go out tonight to pick some more of them off.  

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:08 pm
Mute Black Sheep

With his eyes closed Wynn smiled at him. At least he wasn't being a bother. "That's interesting, do you enjoy your work?" He asked as he tilted his head this way or that to listen to the place around them. It sounded busy but nice. The people and noise made him happy. Sometimes it just got too quiet around his house. Being around people gave it a whole new experience. He kind of missed all the action of milling people and getting out.

Chuckling again the brunette man leaned back some. "Yeah but I am blind... Not much protection there..." he sighed feeling a bit pathetic for using that as an excuse. "Still I guess it dissuades people from trying if their is someone home, with a large dog." He tried to not sound like he was whining.

When he was asked what he'd always wanted to do his cheeks flushed with a bit of joy. "I'd love to get a job. Any job outside of the house. I'm good with Nurse so maybe a dog walker or someone who cares for animals. I know there isn't much I can do I know but I'm good at remembering stuff.I would just love to be able to help make money....." he sounded excited while talking.

About that time the waitress came up serving up their food. Wynn happily said thanks and picked up his silverware to eat. "This is awesome~ Smells so good," he leaned forward and slurped up a bite and sighed. "I adore their food." He felt around the table for a piece of bread to dip in his sauce. "Um, again thanks. I like being able to be out... Neena doesn't let me go out often though..." Again he felt a bit caged and repetitive mentioning that. Still it meant a lot to him.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff