Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:46 pm
He nodded his head, "One day, one step at a time. I think that's all we can reasonably do for now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:39 pm
Rosie nodded quickly in reply, it sounded reasonable. Heck it was more then she could have asked for since this whole mess started.
"I'm happy with what." She replied with a small optimistic smile.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:49 pm
He returned her smile, wrapping her gently in his arms again. "Me too."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:08 pm
She leaned willingly into him, closing her fingers around his jacket as she hugged him back.

After a few second, and allowing herself to get lost in the embrace she tilted her head "So... I know its late." She started looking up at him "well... even later now actually- but did you need anything? I wasn't sure if you managed to get dinner at all tonight before you had to go to the hospital."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:28 pm
He considered it for a moment before replying, somewhat sheepishly, "I guess I didn't..." That probably had more to do with how sluggish he'd been feeling than the little scratch on his face, retrospectively.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:46 pm
"okay." she said with a nod, pulling her hands back to her face to rub at her eyes. "I thought that might happen." She admitted with a light smile, pulling on the banister to get to her feet. "Lets see what we've got."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:37 pm
He was happy to see her smile... He was happy to know that he loved her. The earlier fear and uncertainty already felt like a part of a distant bad dream, replaced by lightness and rightness. And he hoped, as he gave a quiet sound of affirmation and pulled himself up as well, that Rosie felt similarly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:08 pm
Taking a moment to address her pokemon, crouching down and petting the two youngest of the teams, the two fire types licking at her chin before they were satisfied that she was okay and letting her stand back up and walk back into the living room.

Rosie strengthened out her clothing and hair as she lead the way into the kitchen.
"so, I can make something up really fast, or, there is soup.. some stuff for a sandwiches, or... mmm cereal too"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:10 am
"Ah... probably just a sandwich or something," he said with a shrug, following. "I'll eat something proper in the morning." It was awfully late for a meal, after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:47 am
Rosie paused on her way to the fridge to look at the time, seeing just how late it had already gotten she blushed a little "Oh- it has gotten late."
Shaking her head lightly and pushing her hair back away from her shoulder she started to gather some of the sandwich makings out.

"Do you have work in the morning?" She asked, hoping he might at least take the day off after what happened. plus going to bed to late.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:56 am
He rubbed idly at the edge of the bandage on his face. That would get annoying quickly; he hoped it healed enough to keep a bandage off of it soon. He nodded in response to the question, "Yeah."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:02 pm
"Do they know what happened yet?" She continued to ask, even if they didn't she was sure he would be bound to explain what happened.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:06 pm
He shook his head, "In the grand scheme of things it probably isn't that big of a deal, though. I don't think she was associated with Team Rocket, and the police have one of her pokemon so they should be able to ID her and track her down pretty soon. So there's not really much of a story anyway... just, 'some crazy woman attacked me out of the blue.'"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:43 pm
"What she did was pretty bad though." Rosie added, "I'm sure that the people you work with will be concerned. and Special opps at least too right? you're close to becoming one of their officers." She lowered her eyes to what she was doing, searching around for a knife to use.
"Even if its something that the police will be able to deal with."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:50 pm
He nodded, "I guess they'd probably at least be curious... and they might be interested since a pokemon was used to carry it out." Even though Kodo's branch of Special Ops focused mostly if not entirely on activities relating to Team Rocket, it was still a pokemon-related crime, one of the cornerstones of the division's purpose. "I'd rather they don't be too concerned about it, though. I'm sure it was an isolated incident."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff