Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Favourite Chinese TV Series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ENG or CHIN TV series?
English
24%
 24%  [ 9 ]
Chinese
75%
 75%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 37

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:09 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
I don't remember what it's called, but I think it was something like "Buzzard Shooting Hero" It was really good. And there was "Hero" which was really good too. And that one about the blind girl....

lol i just realized what you are talking about. i haven't seen hero yet but the house of flying daggers was pretty good. I was wondering how she didn't run into any trees if she was blind but then they reveal that she really wasn't blind... hehe^^ made more sense. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:49 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

cold_blooded_chick

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:20 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:55 pm
I've watched so much, I probably have to say all of them are my favourite except for some that I don't like. But I have to say, one of my favourites is Triumph In The Skies.  

cherrysakura

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:20 pm
Ok, so now I have like 6 series to watch -

涩女郎: the last two episodes to finish.
天龙八部: I've only seen 6 episode sof this, so still have to rent the rest.
铁齿钢牙纪晓岚 I: a friend talked me into it, so she's lending me the DVDs.
环珠格格 I & II: I think I already posted this before, but whatever.
薰衣草: taiwanese series, my other friend talked me into it, only 16 episodes, so it shouldn't take too long to finish.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:35 pm
anyone ever see Oh Moon Gai? i love that one.  

[[ china ]]

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:20 pm
china_doll210
anyone ever see Oh Moon Gai? i love that one.
Oh me me me! I loved that one! Actually I love Michael Tong, Sharmaine Sheh and Cheelem (forget how to write his name)!

I am watching "Twin of Brothers".

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:02 pm
When I went to HK my favorite series was Love of the Aegean Sea, it was really good but I couldnt watch the ending since I had to leave.  

azn_angel016

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:11 pm
azn_angel016
When I went to HK my favorite series was Love of the Aegean Sea, it was really good but I couldnt watch the ending since I had to leave.
Hum... who play in it?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:14 pm
tamandrew
Was the Ghostbusters Cartoon animated in China? so it may be Chinanim頯r is it japanim鿠I'd still prefer my Garfield Cartoons. Good Ol' US Acres Quickies... americanim頺stare: stare stare stare

lol i've only seen a few episodes of garfield... to tell the truth i'm not that into the cartoons from like the late '80's i'm not sure why. if i am then it has to be really really good. but who here like ding dong or doraemon?!?! I use to watch the cantonese version and then the mandarin version it was so funny and good xd  

yalie5

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:09 am
My favs are Meteor Garden (which was hekka long ago, but I still luv it), Warriors of the Yang Clan (which just ended, I love it, I love that show! Why did it have to end) and Mars (which just started)  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:50 am
I like "crazy for song" but that ended lik three or four years ago... crying I never got to finish watching it before I came back here!  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Andrixa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:39 am
Finished watching
The Academy with Ron Ng and Tavia Yeung and Sammul Chan Plus Fiona Sit. Ron and Tavia is soo CUTE!!!

now watching Guts of Man  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:46 pm
Andrixa
Finished watching
The Academy with Ron Ng and Tavia Yeung and Sammul Chan Plus Fiona Sit. Ron and Tavia is soo CUTE!!!

now watching Guts of Man

ooh same here i finished watching the academy.. ^^ i'm watching guts of man right now.. i'm not really that into it though
my favourite would be 'gai dai foon hai' [virtues of harmony II, the modern version]

[priscilla]

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:20 pm
I always like it when the cantonese TV stations remake the old series of shows, like how they keep re-doing 'Dragon Sword Vs. Heaven Sabre'. That is one of my favourite chinese legends.
I also love the cantonese series about the monkey god, which was pronounced something like Sue Mmm Houng. That monkey god kicks a**!!!  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff