Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Kusagakure Training Fields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:04 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa
Chakra:104/104
Speed:Three
Strength: Five
Class: Medical
Bloodline/Clan:Bloodline Crusher/Sarutobi
Techniques Used:

User ImageEek, she turned only to face her worst nightmare. Yami was heading towards her, what should she do?! In an awkward attempt to make everything NOT awkward she awkwardly revealed herself from behind the tree that separated them. Now parallel to him, words tried to form...but they wouldn't complete themselves. Instead of actually speaking the topaz eyes looked him up and down. Admiring him in a way. Not once did the brilliant eyes meet his, Viv made sure of this. The silence seemed overbearing, Oh how she wished to be invisible. By the looks of Vivian's lips, she wished to speak but words would come out....ugh only god could help her now.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami watched as she revealed herself. He smiled, He became cought up in thinking about her beauty that he decided to speak. Seeing as it would be a way for him to be less nervous. "Hi." he said, he felt less tense about the situation. "My name's yami. Whats your's?"
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 6((Due to yamikonton bloodline))(+3/-1) / Strength: 2(+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:23 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageSix words. With six words he had single handedly melted her into a puddle. The awkward lady silently prayed for wings to fly away, how did she end up in such a predicament. "Vivian, Wait-no, I mean Viv. You can call me Viv." Then things got uncomfortable, what was she to say next. Word vomit exploded from her throat and through her thin lips,"Just- ya know....hanging out...yep Hanging...out...", the words lagged and obviously thoughtless. Damn, why did she same something so lame. Where where her wings she prayed for? Ugh, any day now God.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami let out a small chuckle as he then began speaking again. "Enjoying the scenery?" he asked, kusagakure's training field is in an area of a beautiful field, So it would be only natural to ask her. The wind brought another flow which made the sight incredible to watch. It's the reason why he comes here often, That and training.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 6((Due to yamikonton bloodline))(+3/-1) / Strength: 2(+1/-1))
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:47 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageHis smooth words spilled upon her spirit, comforting her timid nature. The honest eyes he wore seemed sympathetic, yet stern. The girl spoke once more, though this time she had time to think."Y-Yea, I love it here. I used to train her a little too much when I was a little academy student. Are you training- I mean, I-I don't wanna bother you. " Now looking down, she snuck a look upwards towards his eyes. The kunoichi thought about training for a moment, and wondered exactly what she had on her roster for that day. Yami was very interesting though, he bought her attention for the time being. Something about him though...seemed dark. Demonic almost. The darkened presence seemed to envelop his body and a little of hers as they lingered.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
"It's alright, i wasn't training at the moment. But, your welcome to train with me. I need to kill some time anyway's." he said, It would be a while till lady kya was done with her meeting. So until then, Yami needed something to do. And a small sparring match would be just perfect. "So what do you say? A small sparring match to keep are Fighting style's sharpened?"
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:57 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:

User ImageTruthfully, Vivian had yet to hone her abilities. There were few notable techniques that she knew, but there was nothing else she could do. Without another word she traced her steps backwards and forced a hurt-looking smile. "Sure.....don't hold back please.", the sweet voice velvetly spoke aloud. Viv thanked herself for restraining her hair prior to this visit, ugh her hair always got in the way.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
"Sure." he said, but he had to hold back, He stepping back far before taking his stance. ((Edited)) He was deadly enough as it is with the abilities he possessed, He had to hold back. "Hope your ready." he said as he bolted off toward's her at 4 notches of his speed. He then pulled out a kunai as he ran towards her and held it out in front, awaiting her move.
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:45 pm
lotosaki
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Chakra:104/104 will edit soon
Techniques Used:
Will edit soon

User ImageA single seal was forced with her right hand initiating two white explosions of smoke. Two clones appeared without hesitation, simultaneously, all three Vivians allowed the tattoos on their body to glow to bright luminescence. Each tattoo climbed to the ends of their hands and formed a whip constructed of markings that once adorned the body. First the left clone lashed out, then the right. All the while Vivian prepared her attack for a more strategic moment. An opening of such.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami stopped as his hand stopped glowing. "Is this genjutsu?" he thought to himself. Seeing as he can't use one of his normal abilities, He decided to wait for her attack. As the clones came to attack his sides and the whip, to attack his front, Yami quickly Weaved hand sign's At the rate of the clones and the whip messing up the hand sign's were not an option. After success his body turned into a bolt of lightning as he headed for the tree behind her, Bouncing off, he turned back into himself and slid behind her facing the opposite way. "Hey." he said jokingly. ((Edited))
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:152

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:34 am
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:
Will edit soon

User ImageVivian followed the man'a body as he went ethereal, for a moment she wondered what technique he was using. Immediately the girl's hand lit with a fiery purple chakra. Without moving her position, Viv utilized her contortion-like talents to swipe her chakra blazed hand behind her in an attempt to cut her foe's arm. In turn the clones shifted their bodies towards the man and cracked their whips towards his bottom half in hopes of latching onto his legs.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 am
((I accidentally spelled grabbed wrong lol.))
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Jumping back from her swipe at his arm his legs were attacked and grabbed by the whips. He try'd moving his legs around. As much as it hurt he needed to get out of the whip's. "Well this sucks." he said as he awaited her next move. With that he could counter and use were he's standing as a defensive position.
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:51 am
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:
Will edit soon

User ImageThe two clones jerked the tattoo whips in opposite directions in order to spread his legs into a split to decrease his mobilization. Once finished, Vivian turned towards the boy with her naked fist. With a smooth movement she thrusted it towards his face with a one- hitter-quitter state of mind. Sure his speed trumped hers, but her strength matched an A-ranked shinobi. If and only if she got inevitably close, she'd pause the attacked to save his pretty little face from harm.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
After the decrease in movement from the whip's, he felt slight pain in his legs as he saw the punch heading for him, She outmatched him, He obviously couldn't dodge it or stop it. At the moment he thought he would take one hard punch, she stopped. He sighed in relief, and fell back onto his butt. "Well that was an interesting fight." he said smiling. "How did you stop my explosion release?"
lotosaki

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:
Will edit soon

User ImageBefore speaking, the clones dissipated and the markings from the whip climbed her arm awkwardly."Well....I'm not supposed to reveal my clan's abilities but it's quite simple. "While speaking she seemed to undress her body. First the jacket, then the pants. Now with only a shirt tank top and compression shorts her entire arsenal of tattoos were visible. The elaborate adornments were obviously high quality and meaningful."Whenever someone sees these...their bloodline is stunted instantly", Vivian reached down to grab her garbs and recloth. Silently she awaited an answer or a slew of further questions.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image