Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]
Amekage's Office [Current: Armand 4.0] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:20 am
User Image

User Image

✝ " I search for salvation

Orias didn’t know what alerted him first. Whether it was the almost deafening roar of the dragon within the village, his sensing which pointed like a compass to her, or the maniacal entrance through the window as his name was shot through the air. Turning to his right he looked at the heap of broken shelves, torn books, and the bundle of clothing that stood up and was identified as Kya. Well if it wasn’t his sister, his twin sister at that though nobody had ever guessed it at first. His plastered smile turned genuine for a second as she greeted him. ”Kya, En Taro Kolaghan.” Reaching with his left hand he dusted some dust and grime that had fallen onto his clothing, new he looked almost like one of his fellow barbarians. Rolling in dirt and greeting each other in a foreign tongue. The thought brought a slight chuckle to his lips while his sister sat down beside him. Her presence was almost, comforting, in a way. Growing up in the Barbarian lands individual strength was paramount and the merging of that strength was others was most sought after. That’s one thing the North had provided, a sense of community and connection. His easiest connection to make had always been with his Sister. A joke often fell upon him about how twins often acted as parts of a whole, in battle this proved to be true. Innate movements guided his body as much as thought out ones as fights turned into beautiful dances between the two of them and their enemies. Since they had split up for a bit his other half has seemed to disappear but now, now he felt whole again even if there were only sitting down in the Amekage’s office, the safest place in probably the whole village.

Pulling back from the center of the conversation, Orias sat in measured silence as questions and responses flew from the gathered shinobi to the kage and back. Reconstructing infrastructure was hard, exhausting, and oh-so boring work and Orias was glad that he didn’t have to stick around to assist in that area. No, going about and gathering information, while arguably equally boring, offered chances of excitement. After all he had been given permission to use force if for some reason the barbarians attacked him, and who would ever suspect that an establishment run on strength would try to attack the first person they saw? If push came to shove he could always use discretion to protect himself against the smaller encampments, they wouldn’t be too important anyways in the long run. The kage seemed to change his mind though when Kya intervened and asked that the two of them stay together. It wasn’t a bad idea at all, if combat arose they would win undoubtedly. If a need for politics arose the two of them could work together splendidly. ”Armand I feel like I must interject. You’ve made it very clear that violence should only be used as a last resort the opponent we are up against very well values strength as a show of superiority. While our recent dealings with the barbarians have been a little… Orias lingered mid-sentence trying to find the proper word to us while letting his right hand trail down by his side. ”unsatisfactory, it might be better to rally some of the smaller barbarians camps with fights against their leaders. If a situation like this, where we are challenged, seemingly arises to what extent are we allowed to act upon the situation?” It was true that Orias was offering this as a possible scenario that needed to be overcome, there were some personal reasons and wants at stake behind them.

knowing I was born a sinner." ✝

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:58 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Masako Chiru - Medical - BSS/Chiru - Gennin
                                                                    Mood - Bleh
                                                                    Thoughts - Power Overwhelming
                                                                    Theme -

Masako revegetated near the window, soaking in the small amounts of sunlight cutting through the storm. Soon they would feel the power of her solar beam. "Birb."

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:06 pm

User Image

Armand listened to Orias's question. "If you are engaged, you may return fire at will. Unless we have complete confirmation that a group is hostile, you do not engage on sight. Clear?" The Amekage asked, very specific to what the terms of engagement should be.

Next was Grey's problem of where he was placed. Not a single person here could just take their assignment and roll with it. Nada. Unfortunately for Grey, he didn't have an ample excuse as to why, and Armand couldn't find a better spot for his own motives. "You are a chuunin. You will make it work. I'm sure it will be fine. You can handle weaker factions in the borderlands just fine. Somebody has to teach the new genin how we do things in this establishment."

Finally, Masako entered. Perfect, a replacement. "Masako, please stay a little, I wish to speak to you in private. However, you'll also have joint duties under Grey in his squad."

The Amekage sighed, his cigarette burning down to the end, where he spat it out and stomped it out. "Well, get going, all of you. You have jobs to do."

(Chakra): 350/350
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base:5/5 - Current: 5/5
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:35 pm
thefire158

~Ranmori Ryukouben~
User Image

[Samurai][Raijin Reborn][Void Storm Lightning][Genin]

Raph stepped forwards looking for some direction. "Well, with my captain's issues of where he fits in; in this life. Where would you like for us to being. I am eager to prove myself and finally get out into the field of things. Raijin can only stand idle for so long before vanishing in a flash once more."

Battle Song: Insanity
User Image
"Lightning reins Supreme over all others."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:00 pm
Kᴜʜᴀᴋᴜ♨♨Cʟᴇᴀʀ

User Image

"Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right?
The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen."

Shifting his body to the side to lay in the air like a genie, Kuhaku watched the proceedings of the genin and chunin in the room, waiting patiently for them all to clear out so he could speak to their kind and benevolent ruler. Seeing the cigarette being lit before the kage smoked it casually, Kuhaku grinned to himself before snapping his fingers, causing the cigarette to disappear from the plane of existence. Spinning his body slightly to be laying on his back, the magician made the cigarette appear in his mouth, casually taking a drag from it before causing the kage's chair to disappear from underneath him. Blowing the smoke into the air he watched it form a circle before he blew two more through it, making it look rather interesting. He immediately made the chair reappear on the males desk, knowing that if he messed with him for too long he'd get kicked in the crotch or or thrown out of Amegakure for being a troll. After that he spoke in a casual tone, flicking the cigarette out the destroyed wall near the desk. "Sup boss, why'd you have me and the cute one from the mission stay behind to speak with us privately. Are you gonna make us have non-consensual sex? I mean it would be fine with me but that's because I don't mind ******** cute girls, but I don't think flower girl could handle it." Sticking his tongue out playfully the magician flipped himself upside down, crossing his arms over his chest as he floated around to be in front of the desk.
-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
C-rank ll Uzumaki Sealing Class ll Uzumaki/Magician ll Chakra: 140/140

Techniques Used:

Stats]

• Speed: 6
• Strength: 3

Passives
• [BLOODLINE] +10 chakra regen per post.
• [BLOODLINE] Oni's Blood:
The Magician's connection to natural energy gives them the ability to detect movements in the flow of natural energy around them. This gives the Magicians a very high level of perception, allowing them to recognize incoming masses of chakra, as well as detecting the flow of energy within the bodies of their opponents to gain insight on their next moves. Similarly to the Rinnegan, this means that enemies with higher chakra signatures are more easily combated, as the movements in their chakra are much easier to detect. This also means that enemies with higher chakra levels can be sensed from further away.
• [BLOODLINE] Can I Borrow an Assistant from the Crowd?:
Along with their ability to sense chakra, the natural energy connection allows the Magicians to have a personalized companion, typically an animal. This animal must be applied for within the pet applications--or right away with the bloodline application--and is subject to review from the regular summon/pet approver. If the Magician is willing to part with their ability to summon other hierarchies on the traditional summoning list, they may choose to have one much more powerful familiar, complete with a sage mode of its own. The sage mode--however--must at least mirror the current standard of sage modes in the guild, no stronger. Whereas the single summoned familiar may be more powerful than a boss summon, as it is the only summonable companion they get. if their outside chakra source is destroyed, so is their connection to this companion. Like the chakra source, this disconnection is only temporary, and can be repaired outside of battle.
• [CLAN] +1 Rank Bonus to Sealing if you sacrifice your other sub-element
• [CLAN] Slightly enhanced perception due to their born-training of always needing to be aware and prepared
• [CLAN] Slightly faster than others of their rank because of their reliance on speed and quick timing.

Quote:
[ OOC ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:19 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Umm...that didn't conclude to my statement, i don't even know the establishment, i literally came from the temple only 3 months ago." he said to Armand. With a near headache, he thinks to himself."If that's how you wanna do it." He turned and faced the two he would be teaching. "Alright, you two. You are to Police through the village and ensure there are no trouble makers, now! That is you're training for today!" He said to Ranmori & Masako. Now he didn't have his shoulders held down to train people. The some d**k who was floating questioned the kage but in a sure thought he knew nothing would happen to him. He wouldn't be forced into a situation that he couldn't handle. Grey began to think it would be epic to smoke weed with him. Now what is he supposed to do since he freed up time. He turned towards his Kage
Who is a total d**k by the way to see what he would do next.
the mountains say.
The mountains say
Imperial. Monk.

Active techniques
-

-

Ten No Hoko-Sha Passives

[Bloodline] - [CQC Masters] Just as with Samurai, years of training has honed the Walker's sense, slowing down CQC combat. This does not make the Walker faster in CQC, but instead slows time to 1/5 its normal speed, allowing them time to react to almost anything at close range.
[Bloodline] - [The Beauty in All Things] Due to an all but unmatched understanding of chakra and its usage, Walker's have learned to literally see chakra formations in everything from people to trees. It does not allow them to see things that would normally be hidden from sight like an Assassin, but instead is mainly to tell if a jutsu is being used, and what the jutsu is capable of.
[Bloodline] - [Balance] If a Walker finds himself relying to heavily on either Yin or Yang, he can even out the pools by adding them together and splitting them evenly.
[Bloodline] - [Way of the Fist] Walkers can utilize two taijutsu styles at a time. They both cost nothing as well. The Walker can also benefit from the stats of both.
[Bloodline] - [Ascension] Walkers have no soft cap, only the hard cap imposed by each rank.
[Bloodline] - [Elevated] Walkers, oddly enough, can hover off the ground and move like this. They cannot fly, but instead as stated, hover a few feet off the ground.
[Bloodline] - [This for That] The Walker can shift their own stats, moving 2 points from one stat to another. For example, if the Walker moves 1 point to speed, he loses 1 point of strength. This can be swapped in battle, but has a 2 post cooldown every time it is done.
[Class] - [PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS] -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:
-Ame no gakure
Chuunin- Speed-12 strength-10
Ying-150
Yang-150

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:21 pm

User Image

Armand would address Grey. "Keep in mind, you are responsible for their behavior and well-being. I hope your methods will be effective. Masako will do her duties as soon as she is done here. In the meantime, please inform Shuurin of his assignment." With a fleeting wave, Armand would dismiss the squad.

---

Waiting as soon as all of them had left, Armand would turn to the two that would stay after. Kuhaku made the mistake of making a rather lewd comment. "Kuhaku, I'll say I didn't hear that comment this time. However, this is a rather lengthy HR department full of upstart interns that would love to have a go at a comment you may or may not have made. I suggest you refrain from further comments such as the one you may or may not have made."

Armand was all but fuming at this point. Such unprofessionalism. He didn't mind the goofing off, but there was a very clear line.

"You two are being offered a very precarious position. There will be a time where things must be done that are questionable, but for the greater good. You two have two alternate identifies. I'll let you pick your callsigns. But, Kuhaku and Masako are not these new people. Masako, you'll be in Grey's squad by day, but by night you do a bit of extra work. Specifically, I need you researching all you can to further medical advances in this village. Sometimes this may involve experimentation on some savages rounded up from the Borderlands, or usually death row criminals that we might catch."

He shifted his gaze to Kuhaku. "You'll be more hands-on. I assume you can guess what I'll need you to do. Doors needing kicked in, arteries needing cutting, secrets being stolen."

Armand sighed, he didn't like going against the general order of things. "If you are ever caught, you will not be protected by our shinobi army. But...you'll be doing this nation a great service. I can only hope that you'll accept it. I am placing a great deal of trust in you, and I wish that you will reciprocate that to me."

(Techniques Used):

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kya nodded to Armand, even if she did completely disagree with his thought that they needed the barbarians in order to thrive. She knew better than that. Barbarians can't be trusted for anything. Not for peace, any way. Her father had taught her that. She looked past the Kage as Orias spoke up, mirroring her concerns with the path they were being set upon. The village, under his observation, would likely become the target of a whole lot of political bullshit that she didn't think he truly understood. Turning a land full of madmen and lunatics into a functioning country or even city would seem easy. Once you get into the nitty gritty of governing them, however, things become hairy. More often than not the ones that they managed to subjugate would end up having to be repeatedly beaten down as they tried to build up to fight back. In the hopes of making a stable, safe land wasn't it better to unplug the threat, rather than temporarily turn it down? She sighed as he spoke again, but never the less smiled at him and stood up.

I understand fully Armand. Let's hope that the name barbarian has lost it's meaning after the clan wars, she remarked, nodding as her dragon appeared outside the window. She stepped out and onto it's head, beckoning for Orias to follow. Come on, squadlings. Time to go exploring. Cecil don't stay close to us. Since you can fly, I want you to fly ahead of us, far ahead of us, and watch your sectors. Orias will watch our six with his superior senses. If you find something interesting call out, otherwise, I want you to keep a low profile, understood? When Orias stepped out she wouldn't wait for any questions, or complaints or suggestions when she took off towards the gate. She had given her subordinate a command and she expected him to follow it. And making him keep distance would make talking to Orias in secret possible.

Energy 500/500
                                            Stats 9/7
                                            Equipment
                                            Passives

Technique

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:40 pm
            User ImageUser Image

Cecil sighed at Greys stupidity then Kya gave orders and flew off with her brother, it was obvious she didn't want him close. Why she would have such reasons who knew but it certainly didn't make her look good. So he would sigh once more once they were gone and speak. "Bloody hell mate, could she be more obvious. Lucky for me I don't need to be close. Armand looks like there might be something to watch after all, hopefully she just likes her privacy. I like her, would hate to find out she wants us all dead or something. Well I'm off have fun with thick skull." If Armand had any sense he would know with person Cecil meant He called in his birds and gave them their orders, stick close enough to hear but out of Kyas sight. Even if Orias had sensory ability's there were nothing special about these birds, they were normal birds. So somehow finding out they were spys or some bullshit like that would be impossible cough cough. With that done he let his wings come out then he followed his orders.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :
                                                                                      Speed: 10 / Strength:9

Chakra:
                                                                                      100/100

Passives:
                                                                                      • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                      As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                      This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                      It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                      Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                      Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                      Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                      Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                      Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                      Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                      Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                      Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                      Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                      After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:04 am

User ImageUser Image

Turning to the low spec of dirt named cecil with the low chakra level comparing to everyone in the office, he thought to himself."Could be worse, could be that guy who thought an ice spear wouldn't kill him if he sat there." ."." The monk sighed with a hint of frustration at the fact he has no choice but to blindly follow this command even if its an overdone statement. "I don't know where he is, i haven't seen him ((Hasn't posted in like a week))." He said to Armand. "Im going to patrol the borders. In case some idiots find themselves sneaking into this village." He said before exiting through the window. secretly he took hold of the window and hung to hear what was to happen. With nod, he let go and left.

((Exit))
the mountains say.
The mountains say
Imperial. Monk.

Active techniques
-

-

Ten No Hoko-Sha Passives

[Bloodline] - [CQC Masters] Just as with Samurai, years of training has honed the Walker's sense, slowing down CQC combat. This does not make the Walker faster in CQC, but instead slows time to 1/5 its normal speed, allowing them time to react to almost anything at close range.
[Bloodline] - [The Beauty in All Things] Due to an all but unmatched understanding of chakra and its usage, Walker's have learned to literally see chakra formations in everything from people to trees. It does not allow them to see things that would normally be hidden from sight like an Assassin, but instead is mainly to tell if a jutsu is being used, and what the jutsu is capable of.
[Bloodline] - [Balance] If a Walker finds himself relying to heavily on either Yin or Yang, he can even out the pools by adding them together and splitting them evenly.
[Bloodline] - [Way of the Fist] Walkers can utilize two taijutsu styles at a time. They both cost nothing as well. The Walker can also benefit from the stats of both.
[Bloodline] - [Ascension] Walkers have no soft cap, only the hard cap imposed by each rank.
[Bloodline] - [Elevated] Walkers, oddly enough, can hover off the ground and move like this. They cannot fly, but instead as stated, hover a few feet off the ground.
[Bloodline] - [This for That] The Walker can shift their own stats, moving 2 points from one stat to another. For example, if the Walker moves 1 point to speed, he loses 1 point of strength. This can be swapped in battle, but has a 2 post cooldown every time it is done.
[Class] - [PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS] -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:
-Ame no gakure
Chuunin- Speed-12 strength-10
Ying-150
Yang-150

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:52 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Masako Chiru - Medical - BSS/Chiru - Gennin
                                                                    Mood - Bleh
                                                                    Thoughts - Power Overwhelming
                                                                    Theme -

Masako shrugged off the petty insult. When all the smoke and mirrors were stripped away, Kuhaku was nothing more than a street urchin playing at being a prince. His parlor tricks were nothing more than that, tricks, and his attitude seemed to be borne of some ill gotten idea that they could save him from anything. Masako turned to Armand, reassuring him. "There is no need for any HR involvement. He obviously isn't accustomed to speaking to people that he isn't tricking out of their money." She turned to Kuhaku, shooting him a sly grin. She already knew all of his tricks, and he had only seen the barest part of her arsenal. She wondered just how attached to him his artifact was. I wonder if I break it, will he feel pain? She silently pondered to herself.

As the room gradually emptied, Masako stayed near the desk, waiting to hear what Armand had to say. She was irked that she was assigned to a scouting squad. Shuurin had plenty of sensory capabilities for the group, and Grey was strong enough to do combat on his own. It seemed that Orias has made some half assed excuse to escape any real duties. There would be time for that later. As the others left and grew more and more faint, Masako finally relaxed. That was when Armand choose the make his proposition known. They were to serve a secondary purpose, with secondary identities. While racking her brain for a possible callsign, she allowed Armand to continue. Experiments? On living subjects!? Is that even legal, let alone morally correct? She was almost insulted that he had asked her. She was a medic, a bringer of life and a shield from death, and she was expected now to not only take life, but experiment on them? This is wrong. However, at the same time, she could feel something in the back of her mind, and deep inside of her. But are they not savages? A different voice now spoke in her head. Or was it her own voice, the things that she truly thought? They could have killed you, and they will try again. Killing is all they know. They're monsters, and you are doing this to save your people. Despite all this, she resisted, fighting the urge to give in. But the voice was growing stronger and stronger. Think of all we could learn. We would be unstoppable. The voice won. Masako looked at Armand, nodding her agreement. She spoke only a single word to him. Her callsign. "Nightshade." Taking a step back, Masako held up a single hand, and the room was suddenly filled with smoke, clearing afterwards once she was gone.

Enmaku no Jutsu (Smokescreen Technique)
                                                                    Description: Forming the hands into a seal, the user fills up the area with an illusionary smokescreen, impossible to penetrate with the eyes or ears. Only the user is not affected, and can use this as a perfect escape plan, or even an attacking strategy. However, the smoke cannot be felt or smelled, which may cause the enemy to realize it is an illusionary smokescreen.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:24 am
User ImageShuurin Uchiha
Chakra: 175/175
Stats: 3/3
Class: Ninjutsu

Hanging around in the back of the crowd Shuurin waited to hear what his assignments would be. Seems he picked up the short stick and got Village patrol. Not bad. It was something he was more than capable of doing and could do so without any issues whatsoever. The nature of the threat outside the gates necessitated stricter in home surveillance and monitoring what went in and out of the Village. Martial law was in effect at the present and no one seemed to understand Armand's reasons for anything. Poor guy Shuurin thought as everyone voiced some kind of concern or another. He could see Grey unhappy about being paired with a squad, Misako troubled by the experiments she might have to run in the future, and some of the other ninja that looked like they just didn't want to have to work at anything.

Shuurin understood that this was a military Village. After all he had heard stories of his Father's time under one of the previous Village rulers. They had turned it into a straight military junta just about. So this regime change barely ruffled any feathers. That and even if Armand wasn't an Uchiha he still carried the Sharingan which meant somewhere down the line generations ago they were related somehow. That little bit of loyalty was all Shuurin needed to accept what he was told and understand the strategic need for what Armand was trying to establish. Shuurin still needed to work on his own Sharingan and his own strength but he could do that the next time he had a free moment.

Watching as Misako cleared herself out of the room with a smoke bomb, Shuurin had to wonder. Did no one use the front door anymore? All this coming and going via windows and ledges. He understood they were all ninja but did they all have to pretend they were Batman? Making sure there wouldn't be anything else addressed to him. he gave Armand a brief two finger salute, bowed his head in respect then walked back out the front door to the main entrance on the Village streets.

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:21 pm
~Ranmori Ryukouben~
User Image

[Samurai][Raijin Reborn][Void Storm Lightning][Genin]

Raphael wondered as he departed. "Well, lets hope this leads to joining the Onin. I wonder who Shuurin is?" He thought out loud as he went on with his duties given to him. "Would have been better to be paired off, so we could work more efficiently together, but I digress." He said as he walked out of the door.

Battle Song: Insanity
User Image
"Lightning reins Supreme over all others."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:25 pm
Kᴜʜᴀᴋᴜ♨♨Cʟᴇᴀʀ

User Image

"Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right?
The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen."

Blinking at their Kage, Kuhaku let out a loud laugh; honestly finding his way of trying to get his ninja to not do things funny. The threat of an HR department wasn't really something he took seriously, but at the same time he knew Armand would have him gutted if he didn't cut his playful, troll-like act. Reaching up to scratch his head in thought the Magician let out a soft grumble before responding to the threat that was made. "Yeah yeah, I understand boss. No need to sick the peasants on me, it was just a joke; didn't expect everyone to get their panties in a twist over it." Shrugging his shoulders he allowed himself to drop from the air, flipping to land on his feet before crossing his arms over his chest, his golden eyes shifting to look at Masako briefly, taking in her words and her grin before laughing again. She was a funny woman, one who wasn't against responding in kind to someones attempts to rile her up or just mess with her. He could tell from the look on her face though that she didn't care for him much, which didn't really mean a whole hell of a lot to him. He was considered to be just like the barbarians around them, cold, ruthless, heartless. He simply masked it by being a charismatic joking person, though he didn't feel the need to be charismatic around the two in the office.

Tilting his head to the side slightly, the blue-haired ninja spoke towards Masako, the playfulness in his voice remaining slightly, followed by a surprisingly charismatic sound to it. "Oh now that's not very nice. I give you a compliment and you give me an insult in return? Oh well, I'm sure you have your reasons. After all, I do enjoy tricking people out of their money when I'm bored. Can't fault you for saying that now can I?" Giving a joking wink towards her he faced Armand once more, fully intent on listening to the mans proposition towards him in the Shinobi force. It was a straight forward offer, he would be the man who worked in the shadows and gave no ******** about rules and laws in the world. He'd take the morally grey route in all situations, be it slaughtering a young child or helping an old woman. It was a good position to be offered, since to be honest he couldn't see himself working under a Chunin, even if it was the beautiful woman who had looked at him previously when he first entered the room. Who knows though, it could have been fun if he truly did work with someone worth his time and effort. "Very well, I'll accept this assignment of yours. It should be rather easy to do thankfully. As for my "nickname" while under this guise you've concocted. Let's go with Prophet, since it gives a cocky overconfident feeling to the name which means people will most likely underestimate me thinking only my name matters." With that said he crossed his arms behind his back, leaning back on the balls of his feet for a moment before speaking again. "So, what will my first mission be o' boss o' mine."

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
C-rank ll Uzumaki Sealing Class ll Uzumaki/Magician ll Chakra: 140/140

Techniques Used:

Stats]

• Speed: 6
• Strength: 3

Passives
• [BLOODLINE] +10 chakra regen per post.
• [BLOODLINE] Oni's Blood:
The Magician's connection to natural energy gives them the ability to detect movements in the flow of natural energy around them. This gives the Magicians a very high level of perception, allowing them to recognize incoming masses of chakra, as well as detecting the flow of energy within the bodies of their opponents to gain insight on their next moves. Similarly to the Rinnegan, this means that enemies with higher chakra signatures are more easily combated, as the movements in their chakra are much easier to detect. This also means that enemies with higher chakra levels can be sensed from further away.
• [BLOODLINE] Can I Borrow an Assistant from the Crowd?:
Along with their ability to sense chakra, the natural energy connection allows the Magicians to have a personalized companion, typically an animal. This animal must be applied for within the pet applications--or right away with the bloodline application--and is subject to review from the regular summon/pet approver. If the Magician is willing to part with their ability to summon other hierarchies on the traditional summoning list, they may choose to have one much more powerful familiar, complete with a sage mode of its own. The sage mode--however--must at least mirror the current standard of sage modes in the guild, no stronger. Whereas the single summoned familiar may be more powerful than a boss summon, as it is the only summonable companion they get. if their outside chakra source is destroyed, so is their connection to this companion. Like the chakra source, this disconnection is only temporary, and can be repaired outside of battle.
• [CLAN] +1 Rank Bonus to Sealing if you sacrifice your other sub-element
• [CLAN] Slightly enhanced perception due to their born-training of always needing to be aware and prepared
• [CLAN] Slightly faster than others of their rank because of their reliance on speed and quick timing.

Quote:
[ OOC ]

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:16 pm

User Image

Armand gave a nod to Masako. "Whatever your choice, you are dismissed for the day. Go be with your squad. Make some friends. If you're on the fence, I can assure you that only during the most troubling of times will I make you do something that feels...evil. For lack of better word."

Making sure everybody was away from them and shutting the door tightly, and also using a bit of earth to seal up any more holes in the building, Armand laid a map of the city out on the desk. He pointed to one building in the south end of town. "Just a little outside the residential district, you'll find this small business. On the outside, they sell rain apparel. Shocking. But, I have reason to suspect that they're just a front for something else. My people tell me that there's been a rise in opiate usage in that area, radiating out from that shop. Now, I have nothing against their choices...but such a thing can cripple a nation if it is small and starting slowly like ours. Deal with it. Find the evidence to make a bust, legally, any way you can. Or find another option. It's up to you."

(Techniques Used):

Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff