Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Raikage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:02 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Zephyr Mito Katsuyu ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Gennin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 100 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [3/5] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr stopped his teammate by placing a hand firmly over his mouth before he could say a single word in response to the boy who had just approached, as thus, a word was never uttered. Zephyr looked at his partner and spoke in a very calm tone, but his eyes resumed that one look, the look of death mixed with indifference he had given him not long after their first encounter. "Remember what I said." He stated in a calm tone before looking at the Raikage and addressing him first. "Raikage, I am glad to hear that you are not against the talking of peace between our villages, I can not directly tell you when this meeting shall happen but I can tell you that we will inform our Kusakage and that she will set a time and a date for her meeting with you. We shall take our leave now and head back home, it will be a long journey back." He was indifferent, but he had an urge to get home. He was running low of sake.

Looking to the other kid who had came in and spoke, he answered his question. "From those descriptions alone, I could not tell you who they are. A bossy lady, old man, and a jinchuuriki. The only one you are specific on that gives me much to go on would be the Jinchuuriki, however I have not met him personally and thus neither of us know anything about him. I will make sure his actions do not go without... consequence." At the end of that phrase, there was something rather ominous about the way Zephyr had said it. Something so simple had so much implying added behind the scenes that it was like a twilight zone book that could actually sell and be worth something. "For now, our conversation must be cut short. We have to report back to our Kage.... if you do get another chance to kill that Uchiha..." Zephyr spoke as he grabbed his teammate and shoved him out ahead of him, "Do it." And with that he left with who he called V but was really Luscious.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Perception Increase - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Enhanced Regeneration - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Eyes of the Slug - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]

Jutsu Used

Quotes

Solarius Flare

Jai12321

Thewingsofthegods

Total Mission Word count
Sol: 4,189
Eplc: 3,789
Total: 7,978  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
When the hand was placed over his mouth, Lucius was momentarily startled. He looked over at his team mate just to be met with those eyes of death once again. He was less scared this time, and just sighed in response. After his partner was done answering the question, Lucius turned around with him and left for the village.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Chakra: 173 Speed/Strength: 5/4
Shadow: 24+1=25
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Gold:52,429

Eplc Death

Solarius flare

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Raikage || 350 || Speed: 9(+3/-2)/ Strength: 6(+1/-2) || Ninjutsu ||

They left, not that he particularly cared. He found their journey useless, since all they did was get information that he would like to join an alliance. But without setting a time, or date he wondered if it would ever happen. Was he supposed to let his guard down for so they could attack? He didn't know. Kisuke's mind wandered to Christian; the Kage before him... That one was more crazy than you, Hachibi revealed his voice. He nodded a bit, and tilted his head backwards trying to understand why he would ever give up this position. People liked him for once, depended on him... Kisuke stood up from his desk, leaving the people that were in there, and exiting the building. He needed a break. [/EXIT]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:04 pm
SuperKawaiiOrpheus

User Image
After the whole ordeal was said and done the kunoichi was left to stand there in slight awe. 'So, this is the type of thing the Raikage puts up with everyday?' she thought to herself. She was not the type of person to like to be involved with "foreign relations" of any sort. It was then she turned back to her newly assigned teacher. "Yes Ma'am. I'm Hikari Joukai Hyuuga.." she trailed off into thought with a swift pause. "And, I'd like to become a Medical-Nin of Kumogakure," she spoke with a smile as many daydreams of possible future life zipped through her head. "I'm a Gennin, by the way," she tossed in with a friendly giggle. With that, she turned about and took flight out of the office. She wanted a bit of free time before any real training. {exit}

{{Sorry for the wait sweatdrop }}

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:21 pm
Alexandra exits with squad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:28 pm
Kit walked into the lobby floor of the raikage building and made his way to the desk. After being told that the raikage was currently out of the premises and that he could wait in the hall across the office. Walking up the stairs to the third floor kit sat down in the first chair across from the office door. His report in hand.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm

x|| Genin || [[80/80] cp] || 6/7 Sp/St || 89 Favor ||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Firo simply shrugged off the actions in the office after he had reported his actions to the kage. Not wanting to spend another second doing NOTHING, he left the office, passing by kit as he left the office. "Just leave it on the desk, he's gonna be awhile. Probably. Maybe."

[exit]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:03 pm
Kit watched as another nin left the raikages office and took heed of the fellow cloud nin's warning. "Thank you." He managed to say before the man rounded the corner and exited. Walking into the office Kit gave a quick look around and walked towards the desk. Leaving the report on the desk Kit bowed politely giving only a. "My Kage." As a ressponse before leaving.

Report:

'After giving a eview of 186 people including 3 Mist ninja. I have concluded in my statments that the attack was initiated by handful of Kusagakure shinobi. The only information i could gain ability wise was that the mass destruction was caused by a massive gavitational jutsu. The Rinnegan seems to be the kekkai genkai possesed by one of the attacking nin. A physical description was impossible due to the circumstances of the civilians, and the mist ninja were to busy trying to save the village then correct the problem causing it. I spoke with a jounin, chuunin and genin of the mist. One was quite helpful, The jounin, he gave me the information in this report. Where as in the chuunin only reenacted the explosions and grav vortx, and the genin remained silent. This concludes my report.'  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Raikage || 350 || Speed: 9(+3/-2)/ Strength: 6(+1/-2) || Ninjutsu ||

After about two days, the Raikage dragged himself into the office and slammed down on his desk. The Kusakage... was a major b*tch. He thought. Completely idiotic and blood craved too. Hachibi added, his two cents only pissing the young guy off even more. Her tone of voice was threatening at the end of it, did she plan to endanger his genin? He let out a roar of annoyance, before sitting down and twirling in his chair. War. Kisuke closed his eyes and decided to talk this face to face with the devil himself.

"I want to destroy her village." Kisuke crossed his arms, and glared up at the large beast. He remembered vaguely when they first met- he had thought himself insane until he actually knew. Then team up with the two people who might want that to happen. The demon replied with an amused smile on his face.

Pulling out of his subconsciousness, he was quick to start writing down notes and battle plans. He wasn't stupid, no one would try to make a agreement like that without having an intent to destroy another village. That or she was expecting someone to attack her. No one tries to manipulate the cloud into war. No one threatens the cloud. No one looks down on the cloud. Of course, he was sure the others will find their own reasons to join his attack. He looked down at the report, read it, and smiled slowly. Well this was perfect. It was definitely a Kusagakure ninja who attacked his allies.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:08 pm
Toshiko Kusonoki
Gennin | Cloud | Hatake Clan

Toshiko cautiously walked up to the tower building that housed the Raikage's office. It was the biggest building she had ever seen, dominating the village skyline ever since she was born. She had finally passed the Academy was ready to become a real ninja, but first she needed to make a good impression with the Raikage. Up to this point, the only ninja she had ever dealt with were her other clan members and the instructors at the Academy. As the young kunochi got closer and closer to entering the doors, she could feel her heart beating faster and faster. What if he is mean? Or a pervert!? She quickly put all of the negative thoughts out of her mind and opened the door. Toshi walked forward to the desk, to be directed up a massive flight of stairs to the top floor. She paused only for the briefest of instances, and then pounding on the doors to the office seeking entry to the office, and the start of the rest of her life.

CHAKRA : 140/140
SPEED: 5
STRENGTH: 3
Ryo: 5000

Techniques in use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:18 pm
Jai12321

User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
⋙ ▌ ichibi ❶ tailed beast
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Excalibur entered the building were the raikage had sat. "Wow.. paper work must be a trip." he said as he then saw a young gennin and a man who, for some reason, looked oddly similar to himself due to cutting his hair. but Excalibur had features that can Easily let someone know who he is, if their was an occasion. He kneeled in front of the desk and spoke. "Hello, I wish to request an audience with the raikage himself."
The beast, Will over take you.
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
Were would we be without our secret's

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:48 am

|| Raikage || 350 || Speed: 9(+3/-2)/ Strength: 6(+1/-2) || Assassin ||

He was making battle plans, pondering if he should promote two or three people for extra power when someone knocked on his door. He was quick to run, grab it open, and then go sit back down. It was a young genin, that looked fairly new. "Come in... What can I do for you?..." He trailed off as another shinobi entered. This one was not of his village. "Who are you? I demand an answer or I'll cut off your head."

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:25 am
Jai12321

User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
⋙ ▌ ichibi ❶ tailed beast
"I've come to ask for forgiveness, with the battle involving your jashinist gennin." he said as he stood up. "I've heard stories of a person who actually tamed a demon in this land. I request to meet them." He removed his mask to reveal black outlines around the eyes, due to sleep deprivation. "I need their help."
The beast, Will over take you.
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
Were would we be without our secret's

Ninjutsu
Sharingan
Ichibi host

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:02 am
Jai12321

𝓣𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝓾𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓴𝓲
Gennin | Cloud | Hatake Clan

After the Raikage opened the door, Toshiko was quick to enter and approach his desk, flanked by the mysterious masked man. She was about to open her mouth when the strange visitor spoke first. Why would he possibly ask about someone taming a demon? Unless.... Toshiko took a step to distance her self from the strange man and the Raikage before formally introducing herself. Instead, she took this moment to survey the office. It was big, but there was hardly any furniture to be seen. The office was dominated by one desk in the middle, topped with mountains of paperwork that seems to be taller then the Raikage.

CHAKRA : 140/140
SPEED: 5
STRENGTH: 3
Ryo: 5000

Techniques in use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 am

|| Raikage || 350 || Speed: 9(+3/-2)/ Strength: 6(+1/-2) || Assassin ||

"..." The Raikage said nothing at first, his eyes going from narrowed to 'is that guy serious'. "Are you mental? Your from an enemy village, why would I do such a thing?" The Hachibi inside of him flipped out a little, his laughter ringing in his ears. He shook his head and turned his attention from the weird guy. "What do you need, young one?"

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff