Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Time Well Spent. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:53 pm
Kailee smiled at him as he turned. She took the series of photos. The light from the fire shown back on Char making his markings pop. "Oh char you are so handsome." She grinned turning the camera so he could see the picture. She expected him to have a similar reaction to Tortie. Anura danced around a bit and did a small ember attack off to the side. Pumped up by Char's attack. Kailee grinned and then shook her head at her pokemon.

Solar looked to the pokemon. He offered a smile... He shrugged shifting the sheet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:02 pm
Char moved over to take a look at the pictures, squinting at them in a very serious manner. he said with a small gesture of his claw to the screen when one of the shots was displayed. Char reached out for the luxury ball; his manner remained unfailingly polite but the serious set of his mouth indicated that he didn't intend to argue about this. he explained, tapping his own chest and then gesturing across his right eye with one claw to indicate the distinctive scar across Aulus' face. He would not be going back to their room tonight if he could help it.

Tortie narrowed her eyes, very suspicious indeed. People were essentially self-involved and most of them would stab you in the back given a half decent reason. For the first two years of her life she'd trusted Aulus and Aulus alone, and that had been mutual. Coming to Team Rocket had made things more... complicated; he'd gained new friends and over time she had as well, but that didn't mean she'd suddenly become quick to give away her trust. she added with a shrug,

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:24 pm
She smiled as he looked them over. She liked that he cared. Not that she had expected him to know what they were. She puzzled that a moment and nodded at which one he liked. "I like your eyes here too... look how gold they look." She smiled. And then he reached for his ball and she hesitated. She trusted char with her life but she frowned she held the ball to her chest and gently dropped the camera around her neck so she could place her hand on his shoulder. "I agree... but his room is very small Char..." She bit her lip. "How about you can go to him with Tortie... in the pokeball?" She was trying to think how she could sneak a charizard into the hospital without waking anyone up. "When he wakes up tomorrow you can come out?" She was trying to reason with the Charizard.

She looked to Tortie. "Would you be willing to take Char to Aulus?" Maybe just take him all his pokemon... he would be happy to have them near even if they were in their balls... Right?

Solar laughed. He frowned slightly. He shrugged. He blinked. Solar nodded.

Kailee glanced to Char before looking to Anura. She felt ignored... She had been trying to get char's attention but he hadnt paid her any. She handed up the other pokeball, still pouting. Kailee looked to Char wondering if he was content with that... and then looked to the ball... the ultra much be Asgard. So this was likely Phaeth. She held out Char's ball knowing that he would be a gentleman about it and then grabbed her camera as she called Phaeth out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:36 pm
Char agreed. As for Kailee's proposal.... he replied with a nod; if it wasn't practical for him to just walk in then going in his pokeball would have to do. he added to Anura belatedly, clearly more than a little distracted.

Tortie shrugged and nodded to Kailee. At least the daft grassy found her intimidating, that was one plus out of all of this. Tortie scrutinized Solar as he kept on talking, trying to work out if he was being genuine. It sounded like it... but that didn't mean she was by any means won over. Waaaaaht? The last was said abruptly with a nod to Kailee as she reached for the last of the regular pokeballs.

Phaethon, when he appeared, was indeed not happy. The Rapidash reared up with a scream, flames burning brightly as he cast around the training room with wild eyes.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:57 pm
She would go with the one Char liked for sure. And then he nodded and thats all she needed to turn over his ball. Especially with Torties nod too.

Anura smiled. Yep... she was inspired to be a wonderful fire type... She would become just as strong as Char.

Solar didnt think he had gone even close to that far. But at least he could breathe just a touch easier thinking that he had gotten her past possibly wanting to bite first. Her claws were still on the table though... So he wasnt even remotely sure that he could breathe completely yet. He nodded. He glanced up though at her statement and he looked. Watching the horse come out.

Kailee let out a small yip as the Rapidash came out. She caught the picture though. Although she wouldnt use it... The rapidash looked wildeyed and terrifying. "Phaeth! Its ok! Please!" She frowned. Oh no what if he hurt himself again. "Its ok... Its ok... " She chewed her bottom lip. Maybe it wasnt ok.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:09 pm
Tossing his head the Rapidash skittered around behind the sheet and shrieked again, a desperate lonely call for somebody he didn't really expect to find. Where is he?> Phaethon demanded, rounding on his teammates and pawing at the ground.

Char let out a low rumble, his eyes now fixed on the equine fire type. As he spoke to Anura, the Charizard moved towards Phaethon with his hands raised placatingly.

calm?> Phaeth snorted and stamped, flaring his flames up to even greater heights. pictures of me and you expect me to be calm when- when- I've been told nothing, how can you expect me to be calm?>

<Hey!> Tortie barked, shoving her way in front of Char and glaring up at Phaethon. Mainly, but the 'mainly' might be best not mentioned just now.

Apparently not especially reassured Phaeth snorted again, prancing anxiously on the spot. don't!>

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:23 pm
That lonely call didnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Her heart broke a little. "Hes not here..."

Anura waved a bit as she cradled the ultraball. She beamed at him though and then kinda frowned at the Rapidash and looked worried to Kailee. Kailee ushered her closer.

Kailee looked slightly worried Phaeth's ball in hand. She wanted his picture. She had been told his story... she knew how much the rapidash meant. She looked to the pokemon, glad she hadnt tried this without Tortie. She held up her hand. They were probably telling the rapidash about Aulus and her gift for him or she at least hoped they would tell him. Another reason to have Tortie here. She waited for a sign she should start talking. If she didnt get one Phaeth was going back in.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:43 pm
Char explained just as Kailee had suspected.

Phaethon's flames died back, faint and flickering pale now where a moment before they had been an inferno. he asked quietly, pain and disbelief weighing his words down. there,
you saw him.> Now lowering his head to be on a level with Tortie Phaeth snorted, flames flickering hot and bright again for just a moment. how hurt? When can I see him? How long has it been?>

Tortie sat down, for once in her life managing not to escalate a situation. Phaeth would probably kill her later for not mentioning the other thing but she really didn't want to send him into meltdown. she added with a shake of her head,

Phaethon looked from Tortie up to Kailee and then over at the area she seemed to be taking pictures from. Limping very slightly now that he wasn't pumped up on adrenaline anymore the Rapidash made his way over to stand in front of the sheet, but he remained the very picture of misery.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:58 pm
Kailee frowned watching them all. She watched them talk and she gently pulled up her camera. Just as Phaeth flared up at Tortie she snapped a single picture. Well that was concern and anger.

She saw the limp and she gave him a concerned look. She moved closer. "I know your worried... And he is going to be well... Im sure he will be out soon." She smiled and held out her hand a bit. She wouldnt touch the Rapidash if he seemed he didnt want it. "Can you just show me one of your attacks? You dont have to smile... I promise..." She moved a bit back so he would have room and she pulled up her camera.

"One of your Fire moves maybe?" He didnt have to listen to her so it was a suggestion not anywhere near an order. These pokemon were doing her a favor and you could bet your bottom dollar that if they needed help she would come to help them too. Any of them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:07 pm
Phaethon touched his soft nose lightly against Kailee's hand, blowing a warm breath against her skin. As she retreated he gave a sad little whinny, glancing back at Tortie and Char. He didn't want to be the only one not contributing but all of this just felt wrong. It was a nice thing the girl was trying to do, he should want to join in, but somehow he did not.

Tossing his head Phaethon collected himself up and executed a Flare Blitz but it was obvious that his heart wasn't in it, and his slight limp made it look awkward.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:24 pm
She gently pet him. She could see him hesitating, not wanting to do this. She watched him. "It will be ok Phaeth... And i saw him just today. He was... Just as gruff as he always is..."

She took pictures and wasnt exactly thrilled with any of them but she smiled. "Thank you Phaeth... " She smiled. "Do you want to see?" She turned the camera for him to see. She gently pet him again. "You can go ahead and return if you would like." She held up the ball. Her heart broke for Aulus' larger pokemon. She was glad that minus Brim all her pokemon were small, for now.

She looked to the last ball that Anura held. "So this should be Asgard right?" She took it from her pokemon. "Asgard come on out!"

She looked to Char and Tortie. Aulus was going to kill her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:28 am
Phaethon looked at the pictures but only to please Kailee. He gave Kailee a little nudge before returning to his pokeball, glad not to have to think too much in the state of suspension.

As Phaethon vanished Tortie sighed and backed off a bit in order to give more space to their last teammate du jour, Char moving close at her side. she muttered mainly to herself, choosing to ignore the quizzical look Char gave her; she didn't feel like explaining so he could find out for himself as he wasn't likely to flip anything, he'd only feel compelled to clean the mess up anyway.

At that point Asgard manifested with an ear-splitting call, wings flared and eyes blazing. <Fools!> he bellowed. <You will rue the day that.... Um.> The Lugia lowered his wings, blinked, and looked around in a bemused fashion. Giving a bass 'squark!' he bobbed his head at Kailee.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 am
Kailee smiled at the little nudge and she scratched him gently as he disappeared back into the ball.

Solar and Boo made to move since the others were, afterall... they had an idea of what was coming out of that ball. Kailee made to lift her camera but had to let it fall back around her neck as her hands went to her ears. She had never had to hear a scream from inside her mind and from outside as well. Too bad... It would have made an awesome picture.

Kailee smiled. "Cramped quarters was all... Im sure we would have found a use for you had we been outside." She grinned. "Although... I would have much rather ridden around in a pokeball." She waved though at the greetings. "Hi Asgard... Im doing this photo project for a gi-" She stopped. Asgard could actually tell him. "Do you mind if i take your picture?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:45 am
Asgard said rather than answering right away, lowering his head to peer at Kailee's camera. he observed with a chuckle, rather pleased with himself for getting the hang of low-brow human humor. he continued, back on topic.

Tortie said with some bitterness.

Asgard gave everyone in the room a feeling of 'exasperated roll of the eyes', clacking his beak lightly as the physical counterpart to the expression.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:56 am
She shrugged. "I have a camera... But im not SUPER amazing or anything... So Im not sure i can be counted... But what..." She flushed and laughed in the humor. "Aulus takes pictures? Oh!"She thought about his room. "Did he take all those pictures?!" She looked to Tortie for a nod or shake of her head. She was going to give someone who took pictures for fun a photograph collection done by an amateur... Oh good even more reason not to give it to him. She smiled and then flushed again as she was caught not telling full truths.

"Its for Aulus... Its his birthday... soon... He wont tell me the date... But soon. So i figured... I could do this for him... And if... he has to stay in the infirmary... then it will be a little way so he can see all of you when you cant be out..." She was bright red. The more she thought about it the more she wanted to go put all the pokeballs back where she found them... tell tortie to not say anything get her dex back and forget this whole thing.

Kailee jumped. "No.. he isnt dead!" She glanced at tortie wondering if she had told the pokemon a lie about that or something. "And nope... Never Ebay... I am sure rocket doesnt want to lose such a valuable member such as you." She grinned though. "If you really dont mind then ill just take a few~" She held up her camera and snapped a few pictures.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff