Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
Water Country Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:33 pm
Jai is Lisa

Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"Well thats unfortunate, Do you know a ninja by the name of te-" Kurai widened his eyes, such a suprising act, but well it's Kya. Oddly considering they were in the academy together...and she loved to beat him up for some odd reason. "Uhh lady kya, i think your a bit....are you drunk?" He asked, This was not like her but he was interested to see were this was going. Which was weird in his case. He dropped his head to the side and thought. "Wait if she did have one is it bigger then mine?" then focused on what came next.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
E n d l e s sx˟ X. ˟xI l l u s i o n
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│

Genin| Reaper| Chakra: 125/125| Speed/Strength: 6/3| Kirigakure
"There are no heroes left in the land, so I must become one myself..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Illusion sighed and walked away. There were better ways to spend time than listening to all of everyone clamoring together and speaking on things that made no sense and had no meaning. "Flight..." Illusion thought about it...limited flight was something that they had practiced with as a youth, and it worked for a while thanks to their Joukai blood, but it only really practically served its use in combat. If there was flight used to reach other places beyond fighting an enemy, Illusion wasn't against learning those things. Illusion reached up and knocked their hood off while they walked away from everybody else, only the back of their head and the robe visible. Illusion didn't want the shade of the hood getting in the way of reading, so it had to be removed for the time being. Illusion took a breath, and decided to begin right there.

"If you're going to fly, take us with you, Elly!" Illusion was surprised by the sudden exclamation, but after the initial surprise wore off, Illusion remembered that children were a fanciful lot. Perhaps they wanted to see the world from a different angle, in which case Illusion would've been happy to help them. Illusion simply nodded once, although wordless in how they responded to the children's questions. Was Illusion a Joukai? Did Illusion know any other skills? There was a lot they wanted to know, but Illusion gave them simple, one-word answers all the time. "Let's begin..." Illusion remarked, the soft words flowing like honey. Unnaturally sweetly for such a being, but with a certain deliberate slowness.

"Back..." Illusion bid the children who clung on to the cloth of the robe. Illusion needed just a bit of space to practice such techniques, and getting it on the first try would've been extraordinary. Then again, Illusion was quite an extraordinary person for admitting to anything else. They ran a hand through light-colored hair, though it was indistinguishable from the distance Illusion walked from the gathering group. It was most certainly hair, but length and color could not be told. "Is this...safe...?" Illusion wondered silently, while deciding to test the results on their own. There was nowhere else to go but up, right?

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:30 pm
Jai is Lisa

Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
"Erm, well i'd rather not risk manhood depression, So i'm going to go find something to do." He then stretched and looked back at the Kisu girl. "Hopefully we could meet again." He said as he turned. He began walking away. He cracked his neck as he then began heading for a way to another place to be. At the very least Kusagakure to go to his former wife's grave. ((Exit))
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image
K̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅s̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅J̶̲̅ᴏ̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ᴋ̶̲̅ᴀ̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅

˙˙˙ǝuolɐ ǝɹ,noʎ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ...
¿ʇɐɥʍ oS

ƃuıʞ ǝq uɐɔ noʎ
Aɢᴀɪɴ.

xxx Before Kisu could think clearly, the girls hands gripped her breasts. To her defense, they were out in the open so it gave anyone free means to grab them like a teddy bear. However, Kisu had barely even acknowledge the large things and upon contact it made her whole face heat up. It felt good enough for her to moan, which was around the time Illusion made his exit. Suddenly her pants were pulled down, surprising Kisu extremely," Oi!" She exclaimed, showing most of her lady-part before pulling her pants up again. This was around the time the other guy made his exit aswell, leaving her with chibi Kya. "I'm fully woman now..." She coughed awkwardly.

Custom Mission: Gathering Allies.  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As she saw the v****a she was about to poke it, but instead the pants were yanked back up before she could further... explore.I am at a loss. Kya regrew into herself and sighed as she was unable to disprove it. Wow. You went from a girly boy to a drop dead gorgeous woman. Ninja magic hes never made less sense... As she trailed off she pulled the obi from around her gourd and went to wrapping it around her exposed breasts. Hiding them from prying eyes gave women an air of mystery but also a bit different appeal than just putting everything out there. Keep those puppies wrapped, even if only barely. The last thing you want is for them to be flying around in different directions while youre running or, doing hand signs or anything. I had half a mind to destroy you for Testial, but since then my heart has been softened an opened up. She finished the tie and tapped her shoulders. The obi was barely enough to cover the nipples and general girth, but it was enough. So she was satisfied for now, and decided to let it be. Now I think I'd rather eat you alive... in a less violent way, I think. But anyway I suppose a truce between us is in order, even though I was probably the only one with an issue there. She extended a hand to her with a genuine smile on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
E n d l e s sx˟ X. ˟xI l l u s i o n
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│

Genin| Reaper| Chakra: 125/125| Speed/Strength: 6/3| Kirigakure
"There are no heroes left in the land, so I must become one myself..."

After Illusion had gotten a good read of the skill Kisu wanted to teach, they blinked once upon noticing they were off ground. "This feels...familiar. I think...I've done this before." Illusion remarked, running one hand through the long, light-colored hair that cascaded down their back. "But...h-how do I...?" Control? That was something Illusion had always lacked, but whatever the case, it was a decent enough trick for the time being. Illusion shot one backwards glance at Kisu before leaving, deciding that this was good enough for the moment. Learning was easier than originally expected, so Illusion wasn't going to guess there was anything more difficult to learning as far as it went. "...Good enough." Illusion remarked, floating casually away.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:36 am
User Image
K̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅s̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅J̶̲̅ᴏ̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ᴋ̶̲̅ᴀ̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅

˙˙˙ǝuolɐ ǝɹ,noʎ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ...
¿ʇɐɥʍ oS

ƃuıʞ ǝq uɐɔ noʎ
Aɢᴀɪɴ.

xxx The scarf wrapped around her breasts casually, making her feel a little suffocated. Was this how girls felt all the time? Kisu listened to Kya speak, a slow smile appearing on her face. "Yeah, I think a truce is best. Kisu no Ichi, my floating village, can trade with yours if you would like? They make the most amazing weapons, but it won't be a lot per month." From what she saw so far, her village was completely independent. They worked when they wanted, harvested food when they were hungry. It was heaven and beauty all in one. She ignored what Kya was speaking about, eating her in a weird way, but she took her hand and started to shake it anyways. In the corner of her eye, she noticed Illusion fly up towards the village.

Custom Mission: Gathering Allies.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:00 pm
Kya bowed to Kisu, a very quick movement, and then gave a quick leap to stand back atop her cloud. Her eye was bothering her, and shew as eager to be back home now. "Another time then, perhaps." She said as she floated away. "Look out for supplies from grass, should help your city, even if only marginally." ANd with that final call she was out.  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Mood: Calm
Thoughts: "I love it here."
Chakra Pool: 250/250
Crush: NA
Ryo: 42,000

User ImageSpeeding < < Theme Music

.::. Speeding, 'cause it feels good
To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary
I'm not slowing down. .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Chunnin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Kirigakure ]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

With a belly filled with noddles Kasumo made her way out onto the beach. It was one of her favorite places to be. The sound of the water hitting against the shore was like music to her ears. It brought a calmness within her which seemed logical being part shark and all. Stepping closer to the water Kasumo stood on the edge of the beach. Right where the weaves touched the sand. Her boots getting slightly wet as she stood their looking out at the ocean. Her short blue hair whipped around her small face as she didn't seem to mind the salted air. It felt good against her skin. A smile moved over her face watching the weaves roll across the surface of the water one after another. It seemed to be one of the few places she could let her guard down and allow herself to relax and put down that cheerful mask for once. Kasumo was a happy person but one does not stay happy all the time so here she could be here and show a sadden expression every once and a while.

.::. And when the record is done,
I'll put another one on,
Speeding 'cause it feels good, 'cause it feels good .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The former Kusakage had made her way to the beach to escape the hustle and bustle of the village. She had been the leader of a military state once and that was fun. Well, fun even though she didn't get to lead a war campaign. She did kill someone however. So that was a thing. However, insofar as she was currently concerned Kya was incredibly BORED. She was strolling through the beach, thinking about Aki. Not anything romantic, just incredibly lustful inner thoughts. The cogs of her brain were turning. Remembering turning that girl out, getting her fill in response. Then kicking her off the bridge... She bit her lip and hung her head a little, remembering how that gave her a better high than reaching her climax. She was so evil sometimes it scared her. Like Kaiser... No more like Kleine? Suddenly her brow furrowed, her lips pursed. Her eyes slammed shut as she pushed away her own thoughts and feelings. Kya opened her eyes, the sharingan fading away, having activated for a fraction of a second. She sighed and crossed her arms, collected and in a mood. Her eyes locked onto a person, seemingly a bit upset. Perfect target to get her mind off Aki and Kaiser. She walked over to her, a seemingly pure smile, a mask she'd perfected to attract women and men alike. She turned her head to the side as she arrived, biting her lip a bit. Her eyes slowly trailed down her frame, the gaze nearly caressing her skin with the closeness at which she scrutinized her. Suddenly her eyes locked back onto Kasumo's. My name is Kya Jaeger. Her voice like tasty velvet cake. Inviting but somehow mysterious and dangerous. Might I say your beauty is quite profound. I have absolutely no words to describe it. Tell me, what clouds your happiness? she said, her proper accent slow and entrancing. She allowed a hand, non threatening of course, to put an out of place hair back in it's place as she narrowed her eyes and held onto her smile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:46 am

Mood: Embarrassed
Thoughts: "I-ii."

To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary

User Image

Frozen Flower

Kasumo turned to see a women approached her as she made her way down the beach. They were the only two people as far as one could see so the fact that she was heading towards Kasumo was slightly odd. Besides that she had no idea who she was nor has she ever seen this women before. Once she approached, Kasumo looked this women up and down and so did she. Her eyes however made Kasumo feel.. different. Like she was looking right through her. It was strange and the feeling left her hot. It felt like forever that the two looked at one another but that time soon ended when the women spoke. Her name was Kya Jaeger or so she claimed. Kasumo had an odd feeling about this women. It was like she was from another time. She was about to give her name but the women kept on. Her voice was tasty to listen too and left her wanting to hear more. Oh wow? She think's I'm beautiful? Kasumo was almost dumbfounded. No one had ever talked to her like that before. A blush crossed her pale skin as she turned away feeling the heat from her own face. "Oh I'm fine." she said with the sweetest of voices. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a hand reaching out for her and while Kasumo slowly pulled her head back Kya managed to take a stray piece of her silk blue hair and put it back in place. "Thank you." speaking in a very tender voice like that was as gentle weaves before them.

I'll put another one on,

The Legacy of Mesopatamia

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:36 am

Kya's smiled widened a bit with deviant glee when the girl turned her head, even more when she turned away from her. She turned her head towards the water and realized the girl had been too shaken to even say her name. She could see the signs that the girl was a hoshigaki. She liked the way it looked on her actually. She kicked off her shoes and pulled her form fit leggings down slowly. Her delicates shielded from view by soft, baby blue undies. "Safe to assume you swim, yah?" she asked unbuttoning her shirt slowly, revealing her wonderful breasts, partially held by a matching bra. She stretched a bit and then looked at the girl, expecting her to follow as she ran into the water and then dove into the open water.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Mood: Embarrassed
Thoughts: "I-ii."

To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary

User Image

Frozen Flower

Kasumo was drawn back to reality when she realized the women began to undress herself. First she got rid of her shoes then her leggings which exposed her bare legs and a pair of soft baby blue panties. Kasumo didn't mean to stare so her eyes quickly flashed back to the ocean. She felt slightly like a pervert and normally woman didn't catch her interest but Kya however was just totally different and like she thought before Kya seemed to be from a whole other world. Kasumo kind of hoped to be like her some day when she got older. To just completely captivate people so effortlessly or maybe Kasumo was just easily enchanted. She smiled at her words which allowed a quick giggle to escape her lips. "Ha.. Yea." If they were going swimming it made sense to remove ones clothes. Kasumo bent down to unzipped her boots and her clothes soon followed. Once her clothes fell to the ground her own undergarments were reveal showing off a matching set of blue and white strips underwear. Kya had already run off into the water and Kasumo wasn't that far behind. Watching Kya's body drive in she quickly followed. The warm water splashed against her body as she followed her in.

I'll put another one on,

The Legacy of Mesopatamia

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items