Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konohagakure Gates ( READ FIRST POST ) LV.3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

This is what happens when a boy is left with his father Kai thought as he would nod. "More than next step.." Kai whispered before following along

oG Ace

GodlyHades

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

ⓊⒸⒽⒾⒽⒶ ⒸⓁⒶⒾⓇⒺ

"In Peace, Vigilance. In War, Victory. In Death, Sacrifice."

"Nothing Is Immediate, Nor Lasts Forever."

"Every day I face Myself, and my Path Branches out."

"I Pray these eyes, guide my heart and body well."

"As I remember that I am I, I'm defined by my actions. The noble and treacherous ones as well. "

My Lone Vigil, Begins. Shinobi Is I.

❀ Ninjutsu Class ❀❀ Katon ❀❀ Fuuton ❀❀ Sharingan ❀❀ Three Tomoe ❀❀ Konoha ❀❀ Chuunin ❀

Claire left the village, she didn't know where she was going or when she would be back. But she just felt like taking and extended stroll through the world.

Claire's Theme:
Kimi no Kioku
"My eyes are wide open.........."
...................................... "Faith has no role in my life......."  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asher yawned, stretching his arms high above him. The walk from Kusagakure to Konohagakure was on the long side. There was no particular reason for him to be here, besides the fact that he wanted a change of scenery. Perhaps have a weapon forged as well? Either way, he let his instincts guide him, refusing to look at a map or sign. That was the only way to travel. For a moment he wondered how Hashao and Kleine were doing. Only for a moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perhaps he did not notice, but there was a man following him. He could look back and he'd only see a smog, or falling leaves, or nothing at all. At some points Kleine appeared as if a giant puddle, or a dot in the lake. At some points he hid behind a tree or a wall. Nevertheless, he followed and followed from one countryside to the next, from the eastern mountains of Kusa to the center of Hi no Kuni. When he arrived there, when Asher stood at the great gates, Kleine decided to act very forward. He approached Asher, and finally appeared in plain sight. "Hey," he said. His greeting was clear-cut, and afterwards his eyes fell upon the gate. He was nonchalant, almost as if he didn't just tail Asher a thousand miles. He took it as one thing; a curiosity. And he remembered a distinct feeling that emerged from the white-haired man; it was not visible or clear, but a sort of emotion that could be relayed by words, movements, the eyes.

It was perhaps the feeling of dejection that came with Kleine's forthright intentions. And when that feeling was relayed to him, he couldn't help but feel like there was something he needed to do, even if it meant following his brethren across the great forests, lakes and mountains that separated these two nations. "Interesting place." A rather vague remark. "I left a trail for if Hashao wants to follow. He might not, but if he does, then I've gotta elaborate on something before he arrives." Kleine stepped forward, and scratched the back of his head. He sighed. "I remember you," he started. "From back in the clan compound. We were young. You may not have seen me but as a very perceptive individual, I saw you. I remember feeling like you were very different than me. I didn't want to talk to you; you were unfamiliar. But I remembered your name, as I did all the young children that I discovered. Asher. It was seared into my mind." Was it that his mother called him that name, or something else? He couldn't remember properly. It was all a blur.

He was surprised he remembered at all, considering he tried to blockade the thoughts of his clan. "Now that we've grown up, I'm surprised that you and I ended up so similar. If you weren't a Godless c**t, you might have even turned out just like me. Too bad." He rolled his eyes slightly and smirked; a narcissistic joke. "What I'm saying is that you and I are one of a kind. I will never find another that relates to me like you, and you'll never find someone that relates to you like me. Because of that I have a great respect for you. A desire for you. I want more of you." He closed his eyes for a moment, and let his hands fall to his sides. He breathed out, and his eyes opened as the ghosts of breath utterly evaporated. "I'll be yours if you'll be mine; if we can lead the pack together, from near or far. You can have me when you want me. We can have Hashao together when we want him. Being alpha is boring. Owning the world is boring. You're not boring, so I'll take you instead." He stepped back, and shrugged.

"If not, then we part ways here. I'll be going into the village anyway. You can step aside if you won't be coming with me."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Kleine's sudden appearance certainly surprised Asher, and his only provided explanation was a simplistic 'hey', as if the feat was something anyone would do. Asher smiled. Kleine had followed him this distance, and that was flattering to say the least. "Hi?" He rose an eyebrow, a questioning tone in his voice. Kleine had already moved on to the next subject though, leaving Asher in a state of confusion. Kleine state that he remembered him. "I didn't stay very long there, there were.... complications." He gave a sad smile. "I'm sorry to say that I don't remember you." He hoped he didn't consider it as an insult. Asher was a loner, always has been.

Asher laughed at the Godless comment. "I do believe that there are Gods out there, I just don't allow them to influence me. Maybe they guide you, but I follow my own path." He listened to Kleine's words, taking slow steps towards the gates. "Okay we can lead the pack together." Asher said.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Complications? He did not ask. If told even a few words he would probably remember; in a clan like theirs, there were no secrets that remained as such. He would hear of why Asher left, what his family like, all of that. He would hear even if he wanted to; the words would pass through his father's lips, then through his mother's, then to all of her friends and their sons and daughters. A bunch of parrots to others songs. That was how people were. "It's okay that you don't remember me," he smiled slightly. "I was kind of a geek. Real shut-in. The people were taught to respect me 'cause my dad was clan head. But if he wasn't, I'd probably just have been bullied for being girly or something. I've changed since those days. I used to believe that if I could be the wisest man that I could end all violence. Things sure change, don't they?" He sighed. He didn't take the fact that he wasn't remembered as an insult. He took it simply as the truth, and he always appreciated honesty over lies. Well, in a casual conversation at least. The deep, structural lies were a different story.

When Asher responded further, he smiled slightly, denying Asher's implication. "I don't let them guide me. I don't let society guide me. I let me guide me. That's what makes me who I am." He stepped forward until he was side-by-side with the other Heiland, the man wrapping his arm over his shoulder briefly as a show of affection, though he pulled back shortly after. Asher wasn't exactly the delicate flower type. Kleine knew he probably didn't want to be treated like his girlfriend. Instead, when they were out here, they would be two powerful men with unrivaled import. That was the image he wanted to portray. He looked into the man's eyes, and offered: "Would you like to get something to eat? I've heard of a ramen stand over here. It was described as the "most sugoi delicacy" of Konoha. Which makes me kinda hate it. But if the other big man in charge will accept, I'd like to treat him to it." He promised he wouldn't blow it up... maybe. Depended on the udon.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Asher nods, leaving.

[exit]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Lucifer would take his sweet a** time walking into the Leaf Village, making horrendous faces of disgust at their strange, baby-vomit-after-eating-peas-colored gates. After openly expressing his disgust about the color of the gates to the guards, they let him in without humoring him any longer; honestly, who could stand to deal with someone whose first notion was to complain about the color of the gates, of all things? For now, though, he went into Leaf, under the guise of a siiiiiiiiiiimple carpet merchant.

Chakra: 288
Stats: 5/5
Jutsu Used:

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:01 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHASHAO JOUKAI
                                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll kill you for you.
                                                                              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kusagakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxx The ninja hid his face, partially afraid they might realize that he was the guy that was buried in the ground a few years back. "I'm here simply to travel." He said to the guards as he walked pass, turning in two swords and a pouch full of kunai to show he had no ill intent. He walked into the village, his head kept down.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:34 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// Married /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yumi appeared down the road as he smiled at seeing his beautiful home. Konoha. The proud standing gates. The calming air. The beautiful forestry. Home. He wondered, how his little Genin were doing. How much they have trained or progressed... specifically in Taijtusu. After all, he wouldn't allow any of his squad come through his tutelage and not be able to have above average Taijutsu for their rank.

Coming to the gates, Yumi gave a friendly peace sign to the guards as it was obvious who the Sannin was. The rarity of his skin color, hair, and persona made him stick out in this world like a sore thumb. But Yumi decided to pay a visit to the Kage to check up on anything. See if there were any missions, proposals needed to be handled, or even just basic decisions on the village's security. Something that Yumi was always conscious about given that Konoha is almost always a target. Something that is vehemently annoying. Shaking his 'locked head at the thought of what is father might think, Yumi headed straight towards the Hokage office.

[ Exit ]

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Panthers7

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:14 pm
User Image

Ї₴ABЁLLЄ GОDЯЇGHT

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
User Image
Click, Clack her heel's distinctly pelleted the ground. Belle's blue hues fell upon the guards as she sighed at the next hurtle that needed to be jumped, ugh. Slightly aggravated of the time it took to get to Konoha she rolled the blind eyes as she always did. Isabelle's glowing beauty caught their attention nigh immediately and held their lustful gaze. The long chained clutch that accessorized her right shoulder slapped her thigh as a guard approached her."I'm here to visit my mother", her ill-shinobi looking appearance grabbed their trust. A simple wave inward signaled her final jump over the hurtle. This was her first time in another village of course, it felt somewhat odd. A sense of unwelcome drenched her body as the voluptuous body cat-walked forward swinging enough hips to hurt someone."OMG, its so pretty here, I wonder if any cute guys are here," the velvet low-tone rang. The unrealistic long hair fell down her back and swayed in an angelic manner. Tch, she was gonna turn this place upside down.
[/exit]

User Image

▒█░░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░█   ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄   ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▄▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█   ▒█░░░ █▄▄█ █░░█   ▒█░▄▄ █▀▀ ░░█░░
░░▒█░░ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

Chakra: 130/130
Speed: Four
Strength Three
Technique Used:

▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀ █░█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄   ▒█░▒█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █░░ █▀▄ █▀▀ █░░█   ▒█░▒█ █░░█
▒█░░░ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░   ░▀▄▄▀ █▀▀▀

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▒█▀▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░░█   ▒█░░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▄█▄█   ▒█▄▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀░▀░   ░░▒█░░ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ ░▀░ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀ █░░█
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ ▀█▀ █░░█ █░▀█   ▒█░░▒█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▄ ▀█▀ ░░█░░ █░░ █▀▀█
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀░░   ▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:46 pm
lotosaki

Even if the fem had the a bone-rising, largest pair of knockers any guy would nosebleed to, the reason for there being other guards is so that there was one that didn't care too much about what an individual flaunted. A simple statement would not bring about entry into a village so easily. Before the wild cat could enter into the grounds of the village, a Jounin would hold out his hand to signal her to halt. Blocking her from passing the gates into the village, "Name of the woman you state is your mother?" He asked politely, as he drew up a ledger of the villagers names that resided in Konoha. Should a name be said that either obviously didn't have a daughter, that didn't children, or wasn't within the ledger, then the girl would be politely turned away.

Panthers7

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

Ї₴ABЁLLЄ GОDЯЇGHT

User Image
Belle could feel the word vomit exploding in her throat. The hot words were definitely on the edge of her tongue as her eyebrows curved inward as an angry omen. The perfectly trimmed, French-tipped nails she owned were fastened to her waste along with her left hand."Ugh, it's obvious you don't know anything, or Maybe you can't read because my mother's name should be on that list. I don't have time for this ********, hopefully my mom doesn't miss me. Humph!", her nose lifted into the sky as the now folded arms held her chest. Isabelle could've argued, could even stayed to await the Kage's answer on the pseudonym, but why would she. After standing a while with the guard she realized what she truly wanted to do and Konoha didn't promote this idea. The girl began treading from the gates, soon her person would fade into a tiny nothingness.
[/exit]

User Image

▒█░░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░█   ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄   ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▄▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█   ▒█░░░ █▄▄█ █░░█   ▒█░▄▄ █▀▀ ░░█░░
░░▒█░░ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

Chakra: 130/130
Speed: Four
Strength Three
Technique Used:

▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀ █░█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄   ▒█░▒█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █░░ █▀▄ █▀▀ █░░█   ▒█░▒█ █░░█
▒█░░░ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░   ░▀▄▄▀ █▀▀▀

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▒█▀▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░░█   ▒█░░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▄█▄█   ▒█▄▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀░▀░   ░░▒█░░ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ ░▀░ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀ █░░█
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ ▀█▀ █░░█ █░▀█   ▒█░░▒█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀▄ ▀█▀ ░░█░░ █░░ █▀▀█
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀░░   ▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 pm
lotosaki

The man ignored the demanding aspect of the tone, and focused only on the information that was associated with it. There would be a pause his finger slid down the active shinobi in the village as well as the citizens. He frowned as he got no recognition of the name again, "I apologize but I do not see that name. I will have to, should you true wish to enter the village, ask for the Hokage's permission." The Jounin replied as he placed the ledger in his flak jacket pocket and walked over to the small greeting kiosk to grab a clipboard where he would hand to the youthful woman. "Let me document your information. Upon documentation I will have it sent to our Kage who will then determine if you are to enter." He said politely but sternly. The last few may have messed up in just letting people skip in, but now that he was appointed, he would do his best to ensure good security is made at the gates of Konoha.  

Panthers7

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:48 pm

It was a familiar sight, and familiar smell...everything was familiar from the sky above to the sound of his footsteps passing by ever walked pathways. It was a routine, to be sure, but it was a routine he didn't mind going through. Equally familiar shoulder-length hair reflected back violet colors, and a familiar smiling face reminded others who knew of it that Vincente had returned. Vincente Tempus Valtieri, otherwise known as Tempest in smaller circles, and Baka in even smaller ones, was the traveler who had kicked up so much dust upon his arrival. His twin katanas were wrapped in bandages, and slung over his shoulder as he walked, while beside him a massive wolf that was far larger than any horse carefully padded along the path with him.

"You're too cautious, I think. If you're as tough as you look, a road wouldn't frighten you." Vincente's remark caused the great crimson wolf to begin growling in retaliation, baring fangs that had spilled the blood of foes far greater than Vincente. The boy laughed it off, however, rubbing his friend on the nose to calm him down. The fair-skinned child's face was ultimately serene, his eyes half-closed and his smile soft like the morning glow. The wolf let it go with a grunt that seemed entirely dismissive of Vincente. Blaze might not have liked the observation Vincente made, but the boy was certain any cut of raw meat would be to his wolf's favor. He just had to made sure it was the right one. He noticed a hubbub at the gates, but mostly ignored it.

It wasn't daily that he witnessed such strangeness, but he wasn't going to put it past the Hokage to make specific requests like the tightening of security every now and again. He dropped that soft smile of his, and it was replaced by a look of intrigue. He was naturally curious about why there was a stop at the gates, but he wouldn't address it unless it directly concerned him. "I bet you feel it too, Blaze. There's an uncomfortable wind blowing this way...it makes my skin crawl." Vincente closed his tired eyes briefly, reopening them after deciding that there was nothing he could do about it should anything happen. He was concentrated on staying alive, first and foremost, as death before he could be of any use would be his ultimate failure.

Blaze tapped his massive right paw against the ground in a specific pattern as a signal of distrust. His instincts were more finely honed than Vincente's, so both of them felt the same thing. It wasn't as if they knew much, but they felt equally uncomfortable about the path the wind took. If only reading the wind were so easy as making a guess, however, since he would have easily been able to know what was going to happen and avoid it in the future. Or perhaps his paranoia was getting to him, and this was all nothing to be concerned about...that "ill wind" he felt must have just been a gust and nothing more. He really couldn't tell, and for the life of him, he wasn't sure if he wanted to.

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff