Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:46 pm
xxxxx • • • x K x A x G I R I N A R I x • •
MEMORIES UNCONSCIOUSLY BOUND
TEARS THAT FALL WITHOUT REASON
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

xxx xxIxxxAxMxxXBxUxTxxxAxxxLxOxNxExSxOxMxExxxSxOxUxLxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxTxHxExxxSxPxExCxTxExRxxxoxfxxxDxExAxTxH
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hokage | Bloodline | Clan | Genjutsu | Chakra: 250/350 | Current Theme: Peaceful: The Blitzers -Tide-
[Out of Character: Nothing, for now...]

"Absolutely not." Kagirinari replied bluntly to Hades, turning to face him, despite her small body nowhere near comparing to his. She was an imposing enough figure in her own right, however. "That's a prestigious rank, not to be given out on a whim, and certainly not to the untested. If you want, I will personally test your full capabilities, but otherwise, I can't allow you to do that." Yumi had earned his spot. As far as Kagirinari knew, and from what she was told, he had been fighting for a very long time to reach the position he held. Hades was not the same as that man, and deserved to be tested equally hard, or perhaps even more so if he wanted to cut down the amount of time it took for him to reach the same rank. "Avoid Kirigakure if you leave. Somebody's already going in that direction." She also had to warn him of that fact, in addition to telling him that becoming a sannin wasn't so easy as just asking nicely.

Kagirinari heard Kaede's request and looked up at the sky, partially pondering if she was going to be left alone inside of the village if everybody was eager to run out and start doing missions immediately. She couldn't possibly spy on every village at the same time since something was bound to go wrong, and somebody would die. Konohagakure simply was not prepared for that kind of hardship. After a moment of contemplation, Kagirinari returned her attention to Kaede, a thin line forming at her lips as she thought of what she could possibly give Kaede to do. "It depends on how hard you want it to be. You're nervous, perhaps socially inept, so I can't send you on an espionage mission just yet...there is still the fact that we need to cement control and calm skirmishes on the horizon, but would you be prepared for something like that? Even small scale skirmishes may end up taking your life."

B I T T E R S W E E T ∽ INSANITY ▼ M A D N E S S xx AND HATE.

Had0u

Alicia Joana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image

User Image

____________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                                  Kaede sighs, her green eyes looking into the Hokage's,

"If I die, then I let it happen. If I live, then there's a reason for it. The minute I put this vest on my body, my own personal feelings are removed. I serve Konohagakure. I serve you."

She kneels.

____________________________________________________________

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:19 pm
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hokage | Bloodline | Clan | Genjutsu | Chakra: 250/350 | Current Theme: Peaceful: The Blitzers -Tide-

"I like that fire of yours. While it's not unmistakable proof, I'll accept it as a brief show of your conviction." Kagirinari's expression was momentarily softer, but it didn't really change much given who she was. "You have my leave to engage in missions outside of the village, and inside as well. You'll be paid according to work done, intel gathered, etcetera." That seemed like a fair compromise. Kagirinari wasn't going to stress the limits of her charge, and further, Kaede would be able to back down when she was satisfied with what she had done. By time she finished, Kagirinari had no doubt that she'd return stronger, and worthy of the next step on that ladder of power. It was an arduous climb, but they all had to do it eventually.

Had0u

Alicia Joana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:30 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Jinton: Particle Style-Chuunin-Konohagakure

Michael was reading another scroll of his when he heard talking and footsteps in the forest. He carefully stuffed the scroll back in his bag, stood up, and went to investigate. Taking to the tree branches he arrived quickly and observed what was going on. In his head he wondered. "Wonder who those people are. Never seen any of them before, would it hurt to drop down and introduce myself? Yes...no...maybe, jezz I hate bein' new to the village.
...but I can still beat you.

Valentine Valtieri

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:43 pm
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

Kagirinari found herself quickly inhaling air after her cursed eye symbol rattled on its own. That was interesting...she didn't even see it while she was focused on Kaede, but she was able to see all else thanks to its assistance. "I can see you up there. Why are you hiding?" Kagirinari didn't like the idea of somebody just standing up in the trees, either because they were shy or because they had some devious plot in their mind. She didn't like any sort of way it could turn out, so she wouldn't allow it. "If you're going to watch from a distance, do it on the ground." Kagirinari offered simply.

Had0u

Alicia Joana

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:46 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael was suprised the female found him so easily but did as he was asked. He walked into the small clearing and said. "Sorry ma'am I was unsure weather or not to come into your conversation. Again really sorry." Michael was usually shy but something about this person made him clam up worse then usual.

Valentine Valtieri

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:01 am
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

"I'm not engaged in conversations, bur rather, handing out orders to those who wish it." Kagirinari explained in her emotionless voice, recalling that while she was here nothing she had talked about had been in the way of pleasant conversation. It all had something to do with missions, or ranking, or something along those lines with one being her back injury which was healed. Beyond that, she didn't speak anymore. Everything was done in absolutes, otherwise they were wasting precious time. She could sense something from him, too...something akin to caution. Perhaps it was due to who she was, or how she looked. Either way, she found it useless for him to remain silent.

"Your name. Tell me your name." She ordered, that frosty air of hers still remaining despite it all. Kagirinari didn't look like a threat, but she undoubtedly was one. She exuded an aura of death, naturally, and was well adept at reading the thoughts of those around her to due always tampering with people's brains. She was a naturally destructive force for being such a tiny girl, and with that all came the selfsame feeling she gave off...one of unnatural cold and unfeeling certainty.

Had0u

Alicia Joana

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:09 am
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

"Michael Draconiquis, ma'am." While he was talking he looked at the woman and thought she looked familiar, but kept that to himself. Michael then made a move to bend over and tie his shoelace and out popped the scroll that he had been reading, which he had hastily placed into it.

Valentine Valtieri

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:41 am
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

"I see. You may call me Kagirinari Tsuyoi if you're looking for a name." The Hokage watched him go for his shoes, but also saw him drop something. Her restraining cloak tightened around her body as part of it formed a massive claw and scooped up the scroll before Michael's very eyes. She didn't know what it was, so she wasn't going to bother with it, but she was intrigued by what he was reading. "Apologies. My curiosity got the better of me. You may have this back." Kagirinari was beyond stealing from people, so she wasn't going to keep the thing, and she certainly wasn't going to reopen it.

Had0u

Alicia Joana

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:11 am
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael was shocked at what he witnessed but calmly retrieved his scroll. "Sorry about that. I need to take better care of my families bloodline scroll." This time he made sure the scroll was placed properly in the bag so it would not fall out again.

Valentine Valtieri

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:51 pm
GodlyHades

User ImageUser Image

"You needed me?" Kai stated simply as he appeared next to Hades. He didn't know what was going on. However, he would wait and see.

OCC: >o>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:14 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru waved as Kirumi left. He then walked over to where the Hokage was. "Lord Hokage, is there any way I could be of use to you at the moment?" He was semi distracted by the others, but wasn't too worried at all.

Chakra Reserves: 287/303

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nayely noticed she stayed out longer than she wanted. "Well Lady Hokage, i must return to the hospital so i can conduct tests on this plan, have a pleasant day." She said with a smile as she left to the hospital.

[Exits to Hospital]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ω
"Hokage. I'm going to the hospital for a check up before the test. I'll be right be back." He would walk towardst he hospital.

Village: Konohagakure Rank: Jounin [Sage] Age: 19 Speed: 7 Strength: 6

Chakra: 250/300
Sharingan: Active

Techniques Used:

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

Seeker

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:59 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxNot even a moment's rest, but Kagirinari was certain she might've done something to deserve this. Perhaps karma was getting back to her, but it was doing it in the most inefficient of ways. Regardless, it wasn't as if she could simply turn people away, but otherwise...what could she really do for this man that had just approached her? "That's difficult for me to determine. You came quite late, so the most I could give you would be repeating orders that I've already given out. In other words, it'd be useless for me, and a waste of time for you." If she had anything for him, it'd be a different story, but she just didn't. It was unfortunate.

xxxxxShe couldn't leave it at that, however. She was, perhaps, too soft t simply tell him she had no pressing concerns. "Let's see...what could I possibly use you for? It's more than likely all I need you to do is grow in strength rather than trying to work for monetary gain." Kagirinari chose her next words carefully, first motioning to Michael. "You. Make sure you're always watching your belongings so that doesn't happen too often." She then pointed to Kinkaru, who had only recently approached her. "And you...tell me about yourself. I don't promise there's much for you, and less if you're a chuunin, but I'll see about fixing that if you really want to work."

jedimastersonic

IrIshInjun95

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas