Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jounin

Kirumi got the parchment that was attached to the bird and sent it off, looking at the paper. It was obvious that it was addressed to her, the words Raiken printed on it in fine print. She was quick to open and read it, only to make her eyes go large. This was... interesting. Great news. She was neatly folding her note when they walked in; Ozzy, the girl, and two strangers. It was also around that time that Kinkaru asked if anyone wanted to join their mission. She gently shook her head no, not really wanting to get into that. Kirumi ordered another bowl of ramen, feeling hungrier than before. The Hokage left her side to talk to strangers, when Ozzy started to do battle signs. Hell no. This was her ramen place. The only where she ate. She'd be damned if it ended up just like Nikko's from the Mist. Standing up, she was in front of Ozzy in a flash. "If you do any property damage to this place, I will shove my electrifying foot so far up all of your asses you'll have to poop out your penises." She said to all of them- since most of them were boys. Then walked in another person, and Kirumi looked at him, but said nothing.

Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)
200 Chakra Points

Valentine Valtieri

oG Ace
GodlyHades

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:06 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Jinton: Particle Style-Chuunin-Konohagakure

Michael heard what the other shinobi said, and saw his hands forming hand signs. Knowing something bad was going to happen from how his fellow Konoha Shinobi was saying he held his hands low and began preparing a small cube with a chakra sphere. He watched as the events unfolded and was prepared for the worst, aka a full out battle.
...but I can still beat you.

Techniques used: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu, Rippou
Chakra:198

jedimastersonic

riotb0y

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:10 am
IrIshInjun95

riotb0y

Had0u

Jai12321

oG Ace

Shane-senpai

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru noticed that not only was his question ignored, once the two strangers stepped in, Ozzy began acting strange and did hand-signs behind his back. Kinkaru did not like how this looked. the next instant, Kinkaru was next to Ozzy, his hand clamped on his shoulder he spoke to his comrade. "Calm down, we don't need to start a commotion here, and especially not with a quest to our village." Michael would think it were strange that there were two of kinkaru, only for the one next to him to fade away as it was an after image. Kinkaru sized up Kliene and the other two, he didn't know if they were a threat. But he'd rather not make them one because his comrade jumped the gun. He spoke up to them. "Hello there, welcome to Konoha, my name is Kinkaru." He said trying to be welcoming to the strangers.

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His brother arrived, he noticed, subtly. People were freaking out. They were on the verge of attacking him, somehow, and why? Ozzy said he was "the one". Then Kleine remembered him, and started to laugh a little. "Ahahaha! You're that noob that I beat up in Mist. That's classic! I didn't think you'd be at this ramen stand, too!" He stood up, and turned around to look at them. He avoided eye or face contact with each. The pH levels of the mist around him became more deadly, his stool beginning to melt from below him. However, he contained it to only his immediate vicinity, as if a suit of armor. "You want to fight me again? Go ahead and try it. I see you've got a lot of shinobi gathered around already. You think it will be different than last time? You think your bet will pay off? It won't. The difference is that I've gotten stronger since Mist. If you face me now then I will show you no mercy. And you won't have the Raikage to save you." His eyes were deadset. He was ready to kill. In fact, he was hoping that he could get to kill. But he did not require it; he would not attack unless attacked. Not here. Not now.

He turned his head to the rather concealed ninja preparing Genkai Hakuri, and smirked. "Go ahead and use your Jinton. You think I don't know how to fight it? My Kusakage has the same tota as you, and frankly I plan on killing the b***h one day. Go on, try it. Watch how long it'll take me to burn your face off. Fledgling." His lips parted slightly, already absolutely prepared to unleash a flood of Yoton on the wave of shinobi. He could take all of them out in one attack. Just one.

Someone greeted him, Kinkaru apparently. Welcome to Konoha, he said. Kleine rolled his eyes. "Quite the welcome. I hope you don't feel like greeting me will spare you if it comes to blows. If anything you'll be the first I kill, suck-off."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:18 am
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael heard what Kinkaru and the newcomer said. He then registered what the man had said about his techniques, while cursing under his breath he cancelled his jutsu. This time no and seals were done but his lower half of his body became covered in scales and due to the multitude of people it would be hard for the man to see this change. He would then say. "Kinkaru I would strongly advise you to move my friend. This man has ill intentions towards us and I am not losing my friend to this man."

Techniques used: Ryū no: Habun henkan (Draconian: Half Transformation)
Chakra:196

jedimastersonic

riotb0y

Had0u

Jai12321

oG Ace

Shane-senpai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:47 am
IrIshInjun95

riotb0y

Had0u

Jai12321

oG Ace

Shane-senpai

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

kinkaru realized he could not persuade them all to reason and clenched a fist. " your fools, can't you sense the atmosphere growing hotter. If you want to die by all means do so, if you won't listen to me, I won't save you." he was no fool. In the next moment the door could be heard closing. His image next to ozzy faded away. Kinakru was at a disadvantage inside the Raman shop, he wouldn't be able to defend the imminent attack. Especially not with all his comrades in the way.

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:26 am
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jounin

She was getting irritated, being completely ignored. Kirumi glanced at the newcomer, the guy with red hair. Sure enough, he was the one from the Mist. She vaguely remembered, but the face was imprinted in her brain. When she was bleeding out at the Mist gates, she remembered him being the one who passed her along with another guy; the guy with him now was different. "Kill? You can kill outside. Not in here." She was dead serious on taking this away from the ramen shop. Seeing another guy from her village get ready to fight, she started to grow even more enraged. It's been a while since her short temper had been pushed enough to light a fuse. Her chakra started to channel in her clenched right fist, to the point where it was obviously visible. She was ready to jump on any of them- except the Hokage- to save her ramen. "If you attack, I will restrain you. Any of you." Food will always be the love of her life.

200 Chakra Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:06 am

User Image

User Image

____________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede sighs and speaks to them, all of them trying to confront Kleine and Asher, but she also included Kleine and Asher in her insult, "will you ignorant mutts quit barking? I'm trying to speak to someone and your constant 'come at me bro' and 'I'll protect what I love' trope bullshit is annoying the ******** out of me. Like, seriously, just have your orgy already and then go your separate ways." Kaede then sighed and turned back to the Hokage, "sorry about that my lady, that was rather out-of-character for me," her voice became light and gentle again, like a dove cooing, "there were rogues stationed at the Valley of the End, me and a team of three genin made our way that to take care of the issue. The rogues won't be troubling Konoha anytime soon, I can assure you of that."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asher downed the alcoholic beverage in an instant, then placed the deprived husk of his cigarette inside the small glass. These people were starting to get annoying. They had traveled to the leaf for some rest and relaxation, but were confronted with aggression and undeserved animosity. He stood from his chair and eyed the instigators, Ozzy and Micheal. "Shut the hell up, you insignificant maggot. I hold no malice towards your village or your friends. But if you want blood spilled, I'll be happy to knock your lights out." He was deadly serious. In reality it was a challenge, not an act of war. If he had to set them straight he both. "I'll take you bot on if you really want." He licked his lips. "Now either you take off with your tail between your legs like a good mutt, or you get put down." Everyone was interested in Kleine, completely ignoring the presence of Asher, and that pissed him off. "Now choose."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ω
Crimson hues would allign themselves according to. Perception, slowing down the rate of time which could be gathered within seconds of turning his body opposite of those who bore the Leaf. Spinning, the eyes which turned the very fabric of space and time. Flames would bear a straight line towards the two opposite forces. They made no harm to those around him; However if one would cross the line, they would seamlessly become nothing. "I have given a bad example. However do not fight a battle that you cannot win, you are weak." He directed towards Ozzy and his lot. Lucifer, the man who had asked him questions would not receive them until further ado. He shot him a glance of sympathy which eyes could only be read by men, and only men. Turning his body towards Asher and Kleine he would direct his voice towards them. The flames that were released earlier had rose in feet, causing those on the otherside to be erased from view. If they had tried to attack these men, he would forcefully cast them away but not from death. He would remove the little pride they had left of themselves by beating the living s**t out of them with two hands behind his back. 'These men were wrong by actions, but do not force your words upon them. I will protect these boys." His voice had risen above that dancing embers. Eyes closely watching the movements, antipcating anything that would appear.

He moved closer to the men as he was not afraid of the challenge of battle; But these men were not fools. Attacking at this spot, this was foolish, and nothing would come out of it but a sour taste. He would raise his hand outwards towards Kleine and Asher as the flames became his background. "My name is Uchiha Hades. I welcome you to Konohagakure ...-" He smiled for once, but he had seen the eyes of these men before. Looking at a direct image of himself in these shinobi; Mistaken for power but granted for fear, the lust of battle was never too far away. "- now let me welcome you, my way."

• Village: Konohagakure • Rank: Jounin [Sage] • Age: 19 • Speed: 7 • Strength: 6

• Chakra: 240/270
• Sharingan: Active

Techniques Used:
Katon: Daikonran
Shane-senpai

S H I N I N G A C E

Jai12321

oG Ace

Had0u

IrIshInjun95

riotb0y

GodlyHades

Seeker

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:40 pm

He made sure to avoid eye contact with the fire user in particular. He was the only one who really intimidated him, too. The blonde chick kept swearing. The brunette threatened but possibly had no backing to her words. The Jinton user, slash divine beast, started to transform. But none of them scared him. Heck, even the Uchiha didn't. But he was still . . . wary, to an extent. He wanted to be wise, considering he was in a hostile environment, surrounded by unprecedented foes. Asher also seemed to get his blood boiling, rather quick. But he didn't sound much more lewd than Kleine did. They were quite the aggressive combo. He wasn't surprised. The man turned to look at Asher, and smirked. "That's hot," he laughed.

The Uchiha spoke. He spoke of Asher and Kleine as if he knew them, somehow. Perhaps he was presumptuous. It seemed like everyone here was, in some way. "We have done nothing wrong, I assure you. We were eating and talking about personal issues. Life issues. And then spontaneously your fellow decided that he wanted to fight me. We're just tourists. We have no intention here but to see and enjoy. But we will also not simply stand down if you decide to threaten us. If welcoming us to Konoha your way includes the same threats that they spouted, then expect no mercy." His skilled mist expanded some, the counter behind him beginning to melt. The cashier freaked out, and ran away from the store that imminently seemed to aspire to become a battleground.

"I'm warning you now. A single step forward or wave of the hand and the diplomatic option will be done for. I'll fight until you all die. Do you understand?" This was his way of saying that he didn't want to fight. It was enforced by his power, and words that implied great power. He supposed they might not be receptive, however. In which case, this village would be the second to go down.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx L i c h t xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx J o u n i n

The jutsu she was preparing for was released as Kirumi felt her heart speed up at least by another 40 seconds per pulse, making it turn to a little more than 120 seconds. Which was unhealthy, but she could live. She zoned out for a moment, and when she zoned back in all she witnessed Hades draw a line of fire that seperated her, the Hokage, the newcomers, and Hades from Ozzy, and the half transformed guy. The girl with a big swearing mouth was next to the Hokage, blabbing to her about some stupid rogues that she got rid of. But right now she wasn't focused on that, she was focused on the fire. After everything she said, Hades casually just lit the whole place up. She let out an angry yelp, looking at him with narrowed eyes. Not even five minutes ago she forgave him for murder, but this she didn't think she'd ever forgive him for. "*sshole." She growled at him, then realized her heart rate was lowering. She began to focus a bit more, wondering what was going on with her. She looked over towards the newcomers. What was the point of trying to get them out now? "I recommend the pork ramen, with extra soy sauce and carrots. It is to die for." She threw her hands up and sat down beside them. "Sake please." For the second time that day, she was denied for being underage. That was when the newcomer decided to make the person run away with scary mist. She groaned and slammed her head into the table.

100 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Raiken Clan: +1 Rank all Raiton Jutsu
Joukai Clan: +1 Rank all Light Jutsu

#00868B  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:31 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx "This is obviously going nowhere. Unfortunately, stepping in now will only damage this place and put everyone at risk." Kagirinari tapped her foot against the ground in some form of anxiety. She didn't like the idea of a scuffle breaking out here. There was no point in telling Hades to stand down since he had already been aggressive to their guest, at which point, Kagirinari had to do something. "Apologies, stranger. Konohagakure has no shortage of hot-headed youths ready to throw their lives away at a moment's notice." Instead, she returned her attention to Kaede, who had done a service for Konoha, apparently. A very good one at that. A smile stretched across Kagirinari's face briefly, as she couldn't hide that she was proud of Kaede's initiative.

Indeed...if anybody were deserving of attention in the entire village, the few that kept their cool and didn't actually instigate fights would've been at the top of Kagirinari's list.
                                                                            "The Valley of the End, you say? I don't see them in tow, and I don't see them being taken anywhere. I assume you dispatched them, if that's the case. I take you for your service, Kaede, and I hope you will continue to loan me your strength for a while longer. If there is anything you wish of me, please, don't hesitate to ask." At times, Kagirinari would be forced to rely on the strengths of her shinobi, so she wanted to at least do anything in her power for them in return for their services. They often deserved more than just simple praise, after all.

Had0u

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:20 pm
A lot had happened and everything happened very fast with kirumi screaming which had gone to deaths ear to the other ninja leaving the ramen shop angry, and the one shinobi who actually followed his lead and finally hades comment about him being weak. The audacity of hades met no bounds. Blocking them in with fire in the middle of the ramen shop. To top it all off the hokage seemed to be apologizing to the man for being rude. It was obvious that Ozzy was not needed. He would look and Michael and shake his head as if to call off the attack. Why would they protect or even allow a sadistic insane murder like him to just sit there comfortably eating ramen like if it was all ok. He bit his inner lip and let out a tsk almost dumb founded but what had happened here. But it was out of his control the kage seemed to have made a gesture of peace it seemed so though angry he would leave vanishing in a wisp of lighting.  

riotb0y

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:16 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Michael heard what the Hokage said and stood down cancelling his jutsus, paying for him and Kinkaru's ramen and leaving to go find Kinkaru and Ozzy.

Techniques used:
Chakra:196
(exit)
jedimastersonic

riotb0y

Had0u

Jai12321

oG Ace

Shane-senpai

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]