Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Obtain Bloodlines & Clans here
Custom Bloodline/Clan Application [O p e n] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:32 am
Reiko Zena

Shane-senpai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxHEILAND: THE PSYCHO RENEGADES
[ The Thousand Flails of God! ]

xxxxxHISTORY
My life was fading. I saw the sunset fall upon the sea, the light creating a mirror image, though blurred. It was all so beautiful. The world was so beautiful. But I was to leave it. I was to die. I resolved to not.

My name, is Evander of Falsafhar. I'll tell you the story of how House Heiland began.

In the ancient days there was no such thing as a nation. There were only tribes, and tribes warred constantly for small gains; for land, for food, for anything. They sacrificed their own children by the dozens to satiate their overwhelming greed. Greed. That's all that it was. If I could go back now, I would fight against that greed until the end of my time on this earth.

It destroyed us, the people of the north. We did not see it coming when the shinobi came to invade and settled their "Yukigakure" in lands rightfully ours.

Where the blizzards were the fiercest, where the sun scarcely rose and we only witnessed the dead of trees -- the far, far north -- that's where I resided. The Falsafhar Tribe was known for being impenetrable. We had always made the cold our home, and none of the other warriors could ever dare to invade us lest nature slaughter them. We were bitter enemies, but my people fought harder with nature than with anything else. It was different when the shinobi arrived, however. They were fierce, organized, and possessed powers we hadn't seen before. They could manipulate the snow and ice to murder us. They did so, killing our children and elderly in droves. We were weakened, pushed back even further north where no man could last. We were brought to the brink.

The other clans either died or integrated with the invaders. We were different. We discovered something completely beyond our own abilities there, in the north, where only death resided.

It must've been a God; a winged beast that could speak, one that stood at dozens of feet and flew through the blizzards faster than an arrow. It told us of the lands beyond, of the shinobi and their ambition. Of our people and their plight. It knew many things. And it also told us of a latent ability within ourselves that we had forgotten; the power to wield chakra, the power to destroy others. The power to persevere. When we recalled, it was infinitely profound. We had the power to save our lands. The dragon fought alongside us, helping restore the north.

Ultimately, however, we lost. When the 'Yukikage' came to battle me, I did not have the experience to beat him.

I spent my entire life searching for a new home with the remainder of my clan. And then I found Kusa, beyond the thin sea, a new land for our people.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

Physically, there are differentiations between Heiland and your average shinobi. First of all, most of the men of the north had platinum blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Many of them even had white hair. They often had exceptionally pale skin. They were often very tall and tended to wield large weapons like greatswords, etc, as a sign of their extra physical strength. There are no humans that really look like a Northman. They are exceptionally different from others, maintaining clear complexions for nearly their entire lives, and having generally firm but smooth features that other humans don't recognize.

The bloodline in itself hosts a slew of other abilities that are unique to the shinobi world. It is the bloodline ability known as "Hosfreyja," or, "Divine Will." It is the manipulation of force, through means of telekinesis.

xxxxxRULES
• You cannot automatically apply force to people, unless stated. Your techniques must be triggered properly.
• Heiland are not immortal, but age slower and live longer than your average humans. They have generally sturdy bodies and their cells decay much slower through the process of mitosis, slowing their degeneration. Your average Heiland stops growing at around twenty-five, reaches middle-age at around 65, and dies at around 120.
• Heiland genes are almost overwhelmingly dominant, not recessive. This means that almost every child of a Heiland -- even one with only a small amount of Heiland blood and ancestry -- is likely to inherit their traits of a long lifespan, their physical features, etc. However, only very few actually inherit the bloodline.
• User is immune to their own bloodline abilities, but not other Psycho Renegades

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• Their bodies are one rank weak to fire
• Telekinesis takes up your sub-element slot
• Limited; cannot be a samurai, puppeteer or medic. These practices are deemed impossible due to their differently-structured chakra stream. They also have no practice or precedence in any of these studies.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• +1 rank on all "Psycho Shift" techniques, AKA every bloodline ability
• Physically superior (base 2 points to be allocated to the stats of your choosing)
• Higher energy pool (+25%)
• No handseals for all BL techniques; however they require a full body motion such as a wave of the palm, a kick, a leap, a punch, etc

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
Psycho Shift
The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own.
Dragon's Blood
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Second Set C
Using the appropriate amount of energy, the Heiland creates a second set of hands, solid - but made of force - that float through the air, and move either with the user's body or with their command. These can be used to wield weapons and other objects, and have the same strength and speed as the user. You can only have one of these sets active at a time. This lasts for five posts and you cannot use handseals with the second set.

Negative Force C-S
A coating of energy over a certain part of the body, or a burst of energy across the entire body. This can actually be applied to virtually anything that the opponent is not directly holding. It essentially makes it so -- upon contact -- not only will the object be shielded from the opponent, but it will send shockwaves of pain that will hope to paralyze the foe and do damage to their vitals. When an object is coated in this, it will glow slightly. It can't be applied to anything that is away from the caster's body unless it has a diameter of at least 1 foot. At higher ranks, the recoil damage from this technique is so intense that it can kill. It also can burst outwards, damaging nearby foes within 15 feet.

Positive Force C-S
A direct blast of force. This will send a burst of energy so pure and refined that it's barely visible, appearing only as a wave of air. At higher ranks the visage grows more fierce and refined, but it grows in speed tremendously. The blast itself is one of the fastest attacks aside from natural lightning, so it's difficult to dodge. Upon contact with a foe, at low ranks it will damage if not break bokes and impair vitals. At high ranks, if it doesn't outright kill an enemy, blasting them apart, it will do so much damage that they may as well be dead. It's about the size of the great fireball technique, at all ranks. The trajectory of this technique can be altered. The amount it can shift depends on how far it has gone down its original trajectory; near the beginning of casting, it can change dramatically, and after a while traveling, it can only barely move.

The Shift: Psycho Shock C-S
Focusing their body's energy momentarily, the Heiland will target a specific object or area, or may simply choose to use this energy to assault the area around them. If assaulting the surrounding area, without a specific target, the onslaught of blows will be lessened but still not easily dodged. This ability is known to go on until the target object/area is virtually completely destroyed, or until the technique itself is destroyed. It manifests as seemingly purple lightning bolts, and they seem to have the conductivity and shock/burn effects of high voltage lightning as well.

Psycho Soul C-S (can be instantly amplified)
The Psycho Soul is a sentient creature that manifests the will of the Psycho Shift. It appears simply as a breeze of energy that follows the Heiland around, but when the Heiland is in danger or directs this spiritual force towards the foe, it will immediately manifest a dark color and begin to fulfill their interests. It can extend depending on the rank, from the size of a horse at C-rank, to the size of a dragon at SS. It is one of the cardinal abilities of the Heiland bloodline. It has a deconstructive property to it, making techniques and other tangible constructs degenerate rapidly to the point of complete dismantlement. This technique lasts until it is destroyed. It is completely flexible; it is just a wisp of energy; you could compare it to a solid fog.

Psycho Saemus B
Psycho Saemus is similar to the assassin's rush, but all-in-all different. You designate a path using your Psycho Shift, essentially a visible line on the ground that only you can see. It's natural to the Heiland, not a complicated process. When the destination is decided, you will gain a large burst of speed similar as with the assassin's rush, and your Psycho Shift will go into a defensive mode to protect you from incoming attacks. You also have an energy field equal to the rank of Psycho Saemus that will protect you from incoming attacks, at least as a precaution.

Psycho Hysteria A
This ability can only be used three times a battle. It is the only technique that automatically hits the foe. It cannot be used to chain other attacks, but it can be used to throw them into other attacks. It is essentially telekinetically lifting and throwing their body. It can throw them up to a range of fifty feet. They cannot resist the throw but can react by using techniques while being lifted. No matter what though, their body will reach that fifty foot destination.

Psycho Lucas B-A
The user's body will unleash a massive amount of force, outwards. This force will cover them in an invisible aura for twenty feet. Anything inside of this aura will be vulnerable to spontaneous attacks of force. The ground below will start shaking, being crushed and shattering. Walls and other objects that limit the Heiland's movement will be completely torn down. The barrage of forceful attacks can also be directed at a specific target. It should be noted that the forceful attacks are nigh-invisible as well, but the tell for them is their existence in the first place; an enemy willing to near the Heiland when Psycho Lucas is active should cover themselves in defenses. This lasts for up to three posts.

Psycho Freedom S
Using your inherent ability, gained from the dragon's blood, you can project your attacks to nearby areas. This ability works differently; you can project an ability that allows you to move so fast that it almost seems as if teleporting. This forces your body to a specific, designated area with extreme force and precision. It is basically an enhanced version of Psycho Saemus.

Smite S
This ability can easily be used to cheap-shot foes, but it generally won't kill opponents unless it can land a direct hit. Holding out their palm, the Heiland pinpoints a ten foot radius, targeting it for a fury of extremely fast (nigh impossible to evade if you're in the radius) psycho-waves that will degenerate and disassemble whatever is within the target area within a matter of moments. This takes about a second to wind-up after the palm is fully facing the opponent, and the palm will begin to glow white to give them a warning of what's next. This attack is similar to what would happen if you were smashed with a sledgehammer thousands of times in a matter of a few seconds.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
"As you come to blows... as people die, as you cross blades... and brothers cry, glee is all I can feel -- so please tell me, the glee, is real?"

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• All restrictions listed in the weaknesses.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: HEAD HERE

[ Created by: Shane ]

The Strengths/Weaknesses seem to be fine now moving on..

Psycho Shift -> Is the reaction of this passive dependent on the user's speed stat or is it completely devoid of that? Would this require the full movement for a technique to be done? Is it defensive only, or all around? Is it able to keep up with multiple attacks? Chakra drain follows with the techniques used by this, yes?

Dragon's Blood -> I take it this can detect genjutsu as well in the area? Or even give the chance to break out of one since it is 'natural energy', this being semi-related to senjutsu?

Negative Force -> So this is basically making a wave of energy to mess up their nervous system and their vitals at once? How severe would this damage and stunning be precisely, it leaves open to the question of uncertainty. " It can't be applied to anything that is away from the caster's body unless it has a diameter of at least 1 foot." Could this be clarified a little bit more, it seems like it can be applied to something like a puppet, building, pillar, or even another person. Is this able to be resisted?

Positive Force -> Off the bat I feel the speed of it a bit much, given the huge amount of power also being dealt through it, just one of these would be enough to be end game for an average shinobi unless they were high strung upon meth and stimulated by lightning. A way to resist it or dodge it should be clarified in the technique, maybe even a cool down period of it being used but that may be a bit too far. On its own, its rather strong -- especially given that all these techniques are a rank higher than they actually are.

The Shift: Psycho Shock -> This basically has the potential to strike an entire village with no real duration? ._. At least a vague limit to the area it should target could be noted.

Psycho Hysteria -> Wait, what? An auto-hit D: . I feel like there should be some sort of set up that leads to this. It feels like a Jashinist circle self inflicted heart stab without taking in the blood. Just some sort of set up I think would be needed for this to be used.

Psycho Lucas -> How does this fare against immaterial things such as chakra, water, lightning, fire, and other ninjutsu in general?

Psycho Freedom -> So basically this is an upgraded form of Flying Thunder God? Is there a visual limitation or is it just about anywhere?

Smite -> Would feel better if this was SS.

1. It reacts based on the force of the incoming attack. If the incoming attack applies little to no force it will react slower. If it applies tremendous force then it will notice it almost instantly.

It is defensive only. Not sure what you mean by full movement, but I assume you mean their version of handseals? Yes.

And yes, it drains chakra.

2. You're not taking in natural energy. So it can't break you out of anything. It's more like you're perceiving it, feeling it.

Also, it's not really specific enough to tell what type of technique someone is using, so it couldn't really detect genjutsu.

3. Damage? It depends on the rank, as it says.
I'll say it can be applied to anything that the other person is not touching/using already. And yes, it can be used on objects like pillars and boulders. I'll specify that it can't cover an entire floor or something like that.

4. Well this is the main offensive technique of this bloodline. Compare it to Amaterasu, except not even as good; it's a blast forward that can be dodged, especially if you can perceive or predict it. It's a one-hit wonder really, just like Amaterasu, Bansho Tennin, etc. Once you've seen it occur one time, unless you're a derplord you should be able to prepare/defend against it the second, third, etcblah.

5. I'll say within 50 feet?

6. It's literally just throwing them at a certain trajectory. It's mostly to throw their attacks out of trajectory before they use them. That was my intention. The actual likelihood of them being put into a position where they can't evade/defend themselves thanks to this technique is nearly zero, in my opinion. They can use handseals and try and shift their position while being thrown, so self-defense is easy. Bansho Tennin and Shinra Tensei do the same thing, except they also repel techniques or manipulate them, and the range of their throw isn't limited. Furthermore with Bansho Tennin, it's been heavily implied that they can't move their arms to defend themselves, which means no handseals.

7. It assaults them to the capability of its rank; it will clash against an A-rank attack for example if it is capable of defeating it. Honestly though I might remove Psycho Lucas, I think that Psycho Shock does its job.

8. It's not upgraded. You're not actually teleporting, it's just an extremely fast burst of speed. It's kind of like a slightly better Reduced Earth, which every shinobi is capable of learning. I can say it's limited to sight and energy if you want; so if something is emitting energy, they can use their dragon's blood to rush to it. If it's people, perhaps only willing allies?

9. I don't think so. It's extremely obvious and you can also avoid it once it's been cast, though it is extremely fast.

Actual SS techniques are often way stronger than Smite. I.E., village destroying, easily capable of auto-killing hordes of noobs, blah blah. This is a pin-pointed attack that is only capable of being used properly if the enemy is completely put into a checkmate position.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:47 am
Shane-senpai
Reiko Zena

Shane-senpai

xxxxxxxxxxHEILAND: THE PSYCHO RENEGADES
[ The Thousand Flails of God! ]

xxxxxHISTORY
My life was fading. I saw the sunset fall upon the sea, the light creating a mirror image, though blurred. It was all so beautiful. The world was so beautiful. But I was to leave it. I was to die. I resolved to not.

My name, is Evander of Falsafhar. I'll tell you the story of how House Heiland began.

In the ancient days there was no such thing as a nation. There were only tribes, and tribes warred constantly for small gains; for land, for food, for anything. They sacrificed their own children by the dozens to satiate their overwhelming greed. Greed. That's all that it was. If I could go back now, I would fight against that greed until the end of my time on this earth.

It destroyed us, the people of the north. We did not see it coming when the shinobi came to invade and settled their "Yukigakure" in lands rightfully ours.

Where the blizzards were the fiercest, where the sun scarcely rose and we only witnessed the dead of trees -- the far, far north -- that's where I resided. The Falsafhar Tribe was known for being impenetrable. We had always made the cold our home, and none of the other warriors could ever dare to invade us lest nature slaughter them. We were bitter enemies, but my people fought harder with nature than with anything else. It was different when the shinobi arrived, however. They were fierce, organized, and possessed powers we hadn't seen before. They could manipulate the snow and ice to murder us. They did so, killing our children and elderly in droves. We were weakened, pushed back even further north where no man could last. We were brought to the brink.

The other clans either died or integrated with the invaders. We were different. We discovered something completely beyond our own abilities there, in the north, where only death resided.

It must've been a God; a winged beast that could speak, one that stood at dozens of feet and flew through the blizzards faster than an arrow. It told us of the lands beyond, of the shinobi and their ambition. Of our people and their plight. It knew many things. And it also told us of a latent ability within ourselves that we had forgotten; the power to wield chakra, the power to destroy others. The power to persevere. When we recalled, it was infinitely profound. We had the power to save our lands. The dragon fought alongside us, helping restore the north.

Ultimately, however, we lost. When the 'Yukikage' came to battle me, I did not have the experience to beat him.

I spent my entire life searching for a new home with the remainder of my clan. And then I found Kusa, beyond the thin sea, a new land for our people.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

Physically, there are differentiations between Heiland and your average shinobi. First of all, most of the men of the north had platinum blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Many of them even had white hair. They often had exceptionally pale skin. They were often very tall and tended to wield large weapons like greatswords, etc, as a sign of their extra physical strength. There are no humans that really look like a Northman. They are exceptionally different from others, maintaining clear complexions for nearly their entire lives, and having generally firm but smooth features that other humans don't recognize.

The bloodline in itself hosts a slew of other abilities that are unique to the shinobi world. It is the bloodline ability known as "Hosfreyja," or, "Divine Will." It is the manipulation of force, through means of telekinesis.

xxxxxRULES
• You cannot automatically apply force to people, unless stated. Your techniques must be triggered properly.
• Heiland are not immortal, but age slower and live longer than your average humans. They have generally sturdy bodies and their cells decay much slower through the process of mitosis, slowing their degeneration. Your average Heiland stops growing at around twenty-five, reaches middle-age at around 65, and dies at around 120.
• Heiland genes are almost overwhelmingly dominant, not recessive. This means that almost every child of a Heiland -- even one with only a small amount of Heiland blood and ancestry -- is likely to inherit their traits of a long lifespan, their physical features, etc. However, only very few actually inherit the bloodline.
• User is immune to their own bloodline abilities, but not other Psycho Renegades

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• Their bodies are one rank weak to fire
• Telekinesis takes up your sub-element slot
• Limited; cannot be a samurai, puppeteer or medic. These practices are deemed impossible due to their differently-structured chakra stream. They also have no practice or precedence in any of these studies.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• +1 rank on all "Psycho Shift" techniques, AKA every bloodline ability
• Physically superior (base 2 points to be allocated to the stats of your choosing)
• Higher energy pool (+25%)
• No handseals for all BL techniques; however they require a full body motion such as a wave of the palm, a kick, a leap, a punch, etc

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
Psycho Shift
The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own.
Dragon's Blood
Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Second Set C
Using the appropriate amount of energy, the Heiland creates a second set of hands, solid - but made of force - that float through the air, and move either with the user's body or with their command. These can be used to wield weapons and other objects, and have the same strength and speed as the user. You can only have one of these sets active at a time. This lasts for five posts and you cannot use handseals with the second set.

Negative Force C-S
A coating of energy over a certain part of the body, or a burst of energy across the entire body. This can actually be applied to virtually anything that the opponent is not directly holding. It essentially makes it so -- upon contact -- not only will the object be shielded from the opponent, but it will send shockwaves of pain that will hope to paralyze the foe and do damage to their vitals. When an object is coated in this, it will glow slightly. It can't be applied to anything that is away from the caster's body unless it has a diameter of at least 1 foot. At higher ranks, the recoil damage from this technique is so intense that it can kill. It also can burst outwards, damaging nearby foes within 15 feet.

Positive Force C-S
A direct blast of force. This will send a burst of energy so pure and refined that it's barely visible, appearing only as a wave of air. At higher ranks the visage grows more fierce and refined, but it grows in speed tremendously. The blast itself is one of the fastest attacks aside from natural lightning, so it's difficult to dodge. Upon contact with a foe, at low ranks it will damage if not break bokes and impair vitals. At high ranks, if it doesn't outright kill an enemy, blasting them apart, it will do so much damage that they may as well be dead. It's about the size of the great fireball technique, at all ranks. The trajectory of this technique can be altered. The amount it can shift depends on how far it has gone down its original trajectory; near the beginning of casting, it can change dramatically, and after a while traveling, it can only barely move.

The Shift: Psycho Shock C-S
Focusing their body's energy momentarily, the Heiland will target a specific object or area, or may simply choose to use this energy to assault the area around them. If assaulting the surrounding area, without a specific target, the onslaught of blows will be lessened but still not easily dodged. This ability is known to go on until the target object/area is virtually completely destroyed, or until the technique itself is destroyed. It manifests as seemingly purple lightning bolts, and they seem to have the conductivity and shock/burn effects of high voltage lightning as well.

Psycho Soul C-S (can be instantly amplified)
The Psycho Soul is a sentient creature that manifests the will of the Psycho Shift. It appears simply as a breeze of energy that follows the Heiland around, but when the Heiland is in danger or directs this spiritual force towards the foe, it will immediately manifest a dark color and begin to fulfill their interests. It can extend depending on the rank, from the size of a horse at C-rank, to the size of a dragon at SS. It is one of the cardinal abilities of the Heiland bloodline. It has a deconstructive property to it, making techniques and other tangible constructs degenerate rapidly to the point of complete dismantlement. This technique lasts until it is destroyed. It is completely flexible; it is just a wisp of energy; you could compare it to a solid fog.

Psycho Saemus B
Psycho Saemus is similar to the assassin's rush, but all-in-all different. You designate a path using your Psycho Shift, essentially a visible line on the ground that only you can see. It's natural to the Heiland, not a complicated process. When the destination is decided, you will gain a large burst of speed similar as with the assassin's rush, and your Psycho Shift will go into a defensive mode to protect you from incoming attacks. You also have an energy field equal to the rank of Psycho Saemus that will protect you from incoming attacks, at least as a precaution.

Psycho Hysteria A
This ability can only be used three times a battle. It is the only technique that automatically hits the foe. It cannot be used to chain other attacks, but it can be used to throw them into other attacks. It is essentially telekinetically lifting and throwing their body. It can throw them up to a range of fifty feet. They cannot resist the throw but can react by using techniques while being lifted. No matter what though, their body will reach that fifty foot destination.

Psycho Lucas B-A
The user's body will unleash a massive amount of force, outwards. This force will cover them in an invisible aura for twenty feet. Anything inside of this aura will be vulnerable to spontaneous attacks of force. The ground below will start shaking, being crushed and shattering. Walls and other objects that limit the Heiland's movement will be completely torn down. The barrage of forceful attacks can also be directed at a specific target. It should be noted that the forceful attacks are nigh-invisible as well, but the tell for them is their existence in the first place; an enemy willing to near the Heiland when Psycho Lucas is active should cover themselves in defenses. This lasts for up to three posts.

Psycho Freedom S
Using your inherent ability, gained from the dragon's blood, you can project your attacks to nearby areas. This ability works differently; you can project an ability that allows you to move so fast that it almost seems as if teleporting. This forces your body to a specific, designated area with extreme force and precision. It is basically an enhanced version of Psycho Saemus.

Smite S
This ability can easily be used to cheap-shot foes, but it generally won't kill opponents unless it can land a direct hit. Holding out their palm, the Heiland pinpoints a ten foot radius, targeting it for a fury of extremely fast (nigh impossible to evade if you're in the radius) psycho-waves that will degenerate and disassemble whatever is within the target area within a matter of moments. This takes about a second to wind-up after the palm is fully facing the opponent, and the palm will begin to glow white to give them a warning of what's next. This attack is similar to what would happen if you were smashed with a sledgehammer thousands of times in a matter of a few seconds.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
"As you come to blows... as people die, as you cross blades... and brothers cry, glee is all I can feel -- so please tell me, the glee, is real?"

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• All restrictions listed in the weaknesses.

xxxxxMEMBERS

The Strengths/Weaknesses seem to be fine now moving on..

Psycho Shift -> Is the reaction of this passive dependent on the user's speed stat or is it completely devoid of that? Would this require the full movement for a technique to be done? Is it defensive only, or all around? Is it able to keep up with multiple attacks? Chakra drain follows with the techniques used by this, yes?

Dragon's Blood -> I take it this can detect genjutsu as well in the area? Or even give the chance to break out of one since it is 'natural energy', this being semi-related to senjutsu?

Negative Force -> So this is basically making a wave of energy to mess up their nervous system and their vitals at once? How severe would this damage and stunning be precisely, it leaves open to the question of uncertainty. " It can't be applied to anything that is away from the caster's body unless it has a diameter of at least 1 foot." Could this be clarified a little bit more, it seems like it can be applied to something like a puppet, building, pillar, or even another person. Is this able to be resisted?

Positive Force -> Off the bat I feel the speed of it a bit much, given the huge amount of power also being dealt through it, just one of these would be enough to be end game for an average shinobi unless they were high strung upon meth and stimulated by lightning. A way to resist it or dodge it should be clarified in the technique, maybe even a cool down period of it being used but that may be a bit too far. On its own, its rather strong -- especially given that all these techniques are a rank higher than they actually are.

The Shift: Psycho Shock -> This basically has the potential to strike an entire village with no real duration? ._. At least a vague limit to the area it should target could be noted.

Psycho Hysteria -> Wait, what? An auto-hit D: . I feel like there should be some sort of set up that leads to this. It feels like a Jashinist circle self inflicted heart stab without taking in the blood. Just some sort of set up I think would be needed for this to be used.

Psycho Lucas -> How does this fare against immaterial things such as chakra, water, lightning, fire, and other ninjutsu in general?

Psycho Freedom -> So basically this is an upgraded form of Flying Thunder God? Is there a visual limitation or is it just about anywhere?

Smite -> Would feel better if this was SS.

1. It reacts based on the force of the incoming attack. If the incoming attack applies little to no force it will react slower. If it applies tremendous force then it will notice it almost instantly.

It is defensive only. Not sure what you mean by full movement, but I assume you mean their version of handseals? Yes.

And yes, it drains chakra.

2. You're not taking in natural energy. So it can't break you out of anything. It's more like you're perceiving it, feeling it.

Also, it's not really specific enough to tell what type of technique someone is using, so it couldn't really detect genjutsu.

3. Damage? It depends on the rank, as it says.
I'll say it can be applied to anything that the other person is not touching/using already. And yes, it can be used on objects like pillars and boulders. I'll specify that it can't cover an entire floor or something like that.

4. Well this is the main offensive technique of this bloodline. Compare it to Amaterasu, except not even as good; it's a blast forward that can be dodged, especially if you can perceive or predict it. It's a one-hit wonder really, just like Amaterasu, Bansho Tennin, etc. Once you've seen it occur one time, unless you're a derplord you should be able to prepare/defend against it the second, third, etcblah.

5. I'll say within 50 feet?

6. It's literally just throwing them at a certain trajectory. It's mostly to throw their attacks out of trajectory before they use them. That was my intention. The actual likelihood of them being put into a position where they can't evade/defend themselves thanks to this technique is nearly zero, in my opinion. They can use handseals and try and shift their position while being thrown, so self-defense is easy. Bansho Tennin and Shinra Tensei do the same thing, except they also repel techniques or manipulate them, and the range of their throw isn't limited. Furthermore with Bansho Tennin, it's been heavily implied that they can't move their arms to defend themselves, which means no handseals.

7. It assaults them to the capability of its rank; it will clash against an A-rank attack for example if it is capable of defeating it. Honestly though I might remove Psycho Lucas, I think that Psycho Shock does its job.

8. It's not upgraded. You're not actually teleporting, it's just an extremely fast burst of speed. It's kind of like a slightly better Reduced Earth, which every shinobi is capable of learning. I can say it's limited to sight and energy if you want; so if something is emitting energy, they can use their dragon's blood to rush to it. Perhaps only willing allies?

9. I don't think so. It's extremely obvious and you can also avoid it once it's been cast, though it is extremely fast.

Actual SS techniques are often way stronger than Smite. I.E., village destroying, easily capable of auto-killing hordes of noobs, blah blah. This is a pin-pointed attack that is only capable of being used properly if the enemy is completely put into a checkmate position.

Alright, the clarifications made I feel are fair enough to be added and done. Rather than wasting time to reply to each point, I'll go ahead and say the word.

Go kill s**t.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 pm

Bloodline
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxMatsuki
[Dead. Forsaken. Dark. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
Back before the villages, there was a single temple that a certain Clan could be found in. Known for being pacifists, they lived their lives in complete peace until a power hungry woman ascended the head of the clan. She was a greedy woman, always wanting more. Despite her beauty, she was truly rotten inside. She had tons of suitors but the moment they found out how cruel she could be- they fled and never returned to the temple. The Clan was fine though, until the mistress fell in love with a demon. The demon promised her to be ageless, but it required her to forsake her clan and feelings and consume the heart of the demon. After much thought, that is what she did. She had no idea that it would in return kill every one she knew. Now she roams around in strife, reviving the people who died outside of battle. The people from suicide, who break their necks. Only accidents. She feels that if you die from another, you'll have too much hate in your heart to accept her into your family.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

The Matsuki is limited to three people, excluding head. They might be strong in combat, depending on who the Matsuki is. You see, to be in this clan you would have to died and gone into the afterlife. The Head; Amu Matsuki will have to be the one to resurrect you and give a second life to you. it's rare, but it happens sometimes when she finds a child she'd like to take as her own. She would resurrect you, and teach you the last jutsu if she sees your fit. To start using the jutsu, when your resurrected she will usually teach you the seal, so that you can use Darkness. The seal also eradicates another sub element if you have no room for Darkness.

xxxxxRULES
•You can't start out as a Matsuki, you have to be turned into one. To do that, your character has to die and the head of the clan resurrect you personally. You can only die by accidents, not in battle with another RPC.
•If you are resurrected, you throw away your surname and one of your clans or your bloodline. You will be a member of the Matsuki Bloodline, not your old one.
•If you were a demon before resurrection, that demon is no longer with you.
•You will forget all jutsu from old clan/bloodline/demon.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• The Bloodline does not mean you are immortal. Next time you die, the head will not save you.
• Some jutsu's can only be taught by the head.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS

• Cannot be sensed. Since you've passed through death and back, using the passive ability you are undetectable.
• You keep your feelings and personality, but forget the first 15 years of life. If that was almost all of it... well too bad.
• +1 speed/strength beyond cap.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES

Joshei is the ability to be undetectable, at night the Mutsaki cannot be smelled, heard, or sensed.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Yami E
The act of Darkness. This is the first jutsu, and a must learn if you want to learn any other jutsu that centers around manipulating darkness. It's a seal, or tattoo that is burned into your body. This makes manipulation of the lack of light easier, and faster. Especially if you weren't born with the Darkness Element.

Kage Makihige D
Using the shadows around them, the user absorbs the darkness from them and forms the darkness around their arms and fists. It acts like tendrils, whipping around and is controlled by the user.

Dokuboru B
The name, Dark Ball, is a foundation for an even greater jutsu in the future. The user concentrates dark chakra into the palm of their hands, and throws it at the opponent. If it hits the target- if the target is faster than you it should. The same there is a chance. Slower, however, they get caught. - then they start feeling suicidal and have suicidal thoughts constantly.

Kurai Sosa B
The user can fuse manipulation of darkness with physical combat to create a devastating martial arts. They can use both direct and indirect attacks, utilizing every patch of darkness or shadow available or create tools and weapons as needed.

Shadokuro B
Another building block for a higher jutsu, Shadow Claw is a simple yet dangerous jutsu. The user channels chakra into their hand, especially in the nail area. Taking form of claws, the user then can attack with them. Claws should be as sharp as any animals. They can't be broken, only dispelled by user. However, they can be dodged or countered depending on the speed of the user.

Misute Sage A
The Forsaken Sage, a mode you can go into after you learn both Shadokuro and Kurai Sosa. Concentrate tons of chakra all over the body, the shadows should be visual around the body. On the outside it looks like a cloak of a wolf, which involves the teeth and claws. It's basically like the nine tails cloak, but made of darkness. This sage mode does +1/+1 beyond cap.

Kurai Bakudan S
Condensing a lot of chakra into a ball, similar to the Dokuboru, but this is much more condensed and a lot more smaller. At the size of a fingertip, it has to be concentrated in the palm mostly. This is the type of jutsu you throw at a random thing/person and it hurts anyone/thing in it's path. When it explodes, it's like a bomb and eradicates everything from a 15 feet radius. However, it takes 10 seconds to explode and if the user isn't far enough from it, the ball can kill you too.

Misute Fukkatsu SS
Forsaken Resurrection, a forbidden jutsu that is specific to the Matsuki Clan. There are specific rules that come with this jutsu: Can only be learned by help or permission from the head... This is how the Head revives you. Using a lot of chakra, she performs a semi-medical healing ritual that steals the shadows of living objects- trees, plants, other humans- and distributes it to the dead soul. Without dark, the light cannot live. So by sacrificing enough shadows to put into the body. The downside is, the body can't have been dead longer then three days or the chance of resurrecting their soul from nearby is really slim.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
To the Head of the Clan, she is ageless. When if she dies, another will have to be head. Then they, too will be ageless. If you are in the Clan long enough, and alive long enough, she gives you the power to do this. Much like Jashinist, if you remain in her favor you will be saved.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• You cannot betray the Head of the Clan.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: Amu Matsuki

[ Created by: Jai12321 ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:23 pm
Jai12321

Bloodline
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxMatsuki
[Dead. Forsaken. Dark. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
Back before the villages, there was a single temple that a certain Clan could be found in. Known for being pacifists, they lived their lives in complete peace until a power hungry woman ascended the head of the clan. She was a greedy woman, always wanting more. Despite her beauty, she was truly rotten inside. She had tons of suitors but the moment they found out how cruel she could be- they fled and never returned to the temple. The Clan was fine though, until the mistress fell in love with a demon. The demon promised her to be ageless, but it required her to forsake her clan and feelings and consume the heart of the demon. After much thought, that is what she did. She had no idea that it would in return kill every one she knew. Now she roams around in strife, reviving the people who died outside of battle. The people from suicide, who break their necks. Only accidents. She feels that if you die from another, you'll have too much hate in your heart to accept her into your family.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

The Matsuki is limited to three people, excluding head. They might be strong in combat, depending on who the Matsuki is. You see, to be in this clan you would have to died and gone into the afterlife. The Head; Amu Matsuki will have to be the one to resurrect you and give a second life to you. it's rare, but it happens sometimes when she finds a child she'd like to take as her own. She would resurrect you, and teach you the last jutsu if she sees your fit. To start using the jutsu, when your resurrected she will usually teach you the seal, so that you can use Darkness. The seal also eradicates another sub element if you have no room for Darkness.

xxxxxRULES
•You can't start out as a Matsuki, you have to be turned into one. To do that, your character has to die and the head of the clan resurrect you personally. You can only die by accidents, not in battle with another RPC.
•If you are resurrected, you throw away your surname and one of your clans or your bloodline. You will be a member of the Matsuki Bloodline, not your old one.
•If you were a demon before resurrection, that demon is no longer with you.
•You will forget all jutsu from old clan/bloodline/demon.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• The Bloodline does not mean you are immortal. Next time you die, the head will not save you.
• Some jutsu's can only be taught by the head.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS

• Cannot be sensed. Since you've passed through death and back, using the passive ability you are undetectable.
• You keep your feelings and personality, but forget the first 15 years of life. If that was almost all of it... well too bad.
• +1 speed/strength beyond cap.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES

Joshei is the ability to be undetectable, at night the Mutsaki cannot be smelled, heard, or sensed.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Yami E
The act of Darkness. This is the first jutsu, and a must learn if you want to learn any other jutsu that centers around manipulating darkness. It's a seal, or tattoo that is burned into your body. This makes manipulation of the lack of light easier, and faster. Especially if you weren't born with the Darkness Element.

Kage Makihige D
Using the shadows around them, the user absorbs the darkness from them and forms the darkness around their arms and fists. It acts like tendrils, whipping around and is controlled by the user.

Dokuboru B
The name, Dark Ball, is a foundation for an even greater jutsu in the future. The user concentrates dark chakra into the palm of their hands, and throws it at the opponent. If it hits the target- if the target is faster than you it should. The same there is a chance. Slower, however, they get caught. - then they start feeling suicidal and have suicidal thoughts constantly.

Kurai Sosa B
The user can fuse manipulation of darkness with physical combat to create a devastating martial arts. They can use both direct and indirect attacks, utilizing every patch of darkness or shadow available or create tools and weapons as needed.

Shadokuro B
Another building block for a higher jutsu, Shadow Claw is a simple yet dangerous jutsu. The user channels chakra into their hand, especially in the nail area. Taking form of claws, the user then can attack with them. Claws should be as sharp as any animals. They can't be broken, only dispelled by user. However, they can be dodged or countered depending on the speed of the user.

Misute Sage A
The Forsaken Sage, a mode you can go into after you learn both Shadokuro and Kurai Sosa. Concentrate tons of chakra all over the body, the shadows should be visual around the body. On the outside it looks like a cloak of a wolf, which involves the teeth and claws. It's basically like the nine tails cloak, but made of darkness. This sage mode does +1/+1 beyond cap.

Kurai Bakudan S
Condensing a lot of chakra into a ball, similar to the Dokuboru, but this is much more condensed and a lot more smaller. At the size of a fingertip, it has to be concentrated in the palm mostly. This is the type of jutsu you throw at a random thing/person and it hurts anyone/thing in it's path. When it explodes, it's like a bomb and eradicates everything from a 15 feet radius. However, it takes 10 seconds to explode and if the user isn't far enough from it, the ball can kill you too.

Misute Fukkatsu SS
Forsaken Resurrection, a forbidden jutsu that is specific to the Matsuki Clan. There are specific rules that come with this jutsu: Can only be learned by help or permission from the head... This is how the Head revives you. Using a lot of chakra, she performs a semi-medical healing ritual that steals the shadows of living objects- trees, plants, other humans- and distributes it to the dead soul. Without dark, the light cannot live. So by sacrificing enough shadows to put into the body. The downside is, the body can't have been dead longer then three days or the chance of resurrecting their soul from nearby is really slim.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
To the Head of the Clan, she is ageless. When if she dies, another will have to be head. Then they, too will be ageless. If you are in the Clan long enough, and alive long enough, she gives you the power to do this. Much like Jashinist, if you remain in her favor you will be saved.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• You cannot betray the Head of the Clan.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: Amu Matsuki

[ Created by: Jai12321 ]

-> The restriction feels a bit limiting for characters who choose to follow another route or village and would technically be 'betraying the head'. I'd ask for this to be either elaborated upon, changed, or removed. It limits character creativity and would pose a problem later on.

-> Remove reference to the old Jashinist Clan, it has been reworked completely.

-> Cannot be sensed? I'm afraid this would need to be removed, this would make them exceedingly overpowered in more ways than one, if anything they would be more prone to being detected by jutsu.

-> The sub element being Darkness will need to be stated in the strengths/weaknesses of the list.

-> Some jutsu only being taught by the head of the clan? Again limits some creativity but I would understand if you want this to remain, but would be advised for it to be more flexible.

-> Why are they gaining this stat boost?

-> Yami -> Just what exactly is this doing? Darkness control or is it a passive thing?

-> Kage Makihige -> Clarify, how strong are these tendrils. What's the limit, range, etc? Clarify, is this darkness or the shadows themselves?

-> Dokuboru -> Proper translation is Dakuboru, Doku means poison. The wording of this description is confusing, what is it doing?

-> Kurai Sosa -> The limits and ranges of the uses of this technique needs to be better clarified. A Cost per turn or time limit is also needed.

-> Shadokuro -> Mention of speed is redundant with the system already described in the guild.

-> Misute Sage -> Misute rareta is Forsaken, Forsake is Misuteru, Misute means Abandoned. Obviously this would need a limit, time limit, and clarification is this is using Senjutsu or not. If it is, then it cannot be accepted without another opinion from a fellow mod. If not, clarify.

-> Kurai Bakudan -> Imo 10 Seconds seems slow when we all can cover several feet in just a few seconds. However, define Eradicates a bit more... it would need a bit of a limit otherwise this seems to be on the level of Jinton element and would be a bit much.

This is all, any other things I may have missed may be covered by another mod or added onto on my second review.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:58 pm
Clan:

xxxxxxxxxxYurei
[ dim . mundane . ghosts ]

xxxxxHISTORY
The Yurei are not very well-known. They’ve never been well-known and never will be because that is the very nature of their clan. Finding any records of them is a challenging task, having any reason to bother finding such records is often an even rarer occurrence. The Yurei, as their name indicates, are like ghosts. They are not born with any special talents, but are trained from birth to be as inconspicuous as possible, to be masters of the arts of stealth over combat. An old clan originally hailing from Otogakure, the origin of many of the ninja culture’s most sense sensitive techniques, the Yurei have since spread across the continent and dabbled in many of history’s most important moments but they have never made enough of an impact, or at least that’s what they’d like you to believe, to be worthy of any mention.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

The Yurei are not invisible, but they can certainly seem like they are at times. The problem in seeing them doesn’t lie in the eyes so much as it does in the mind. The Yurei have trained to minimize all noticeable signs of their existence. It’s very easy for the unalert eyes to simply slide past a Yurei, the eyes catching the existence of the Yurei but the mind not bothering to register it. Even those who do notice a Yurei often forget the face of the particular clan member within a day or two. The simplicity of the way those of the Yurei clan hide themselves not only reduces the chakra needed to remain hidden but also nullifies any advantages doujutsus give in finding the Yurei because, as stated before, it’s not a problem of the eyes but of the mind.

However, that isn’t to say the Yurei have completely neglected the eyes. No, as a clan that epitomizes stealth, they’ve also done everything to exploit the weakness of vision and the other senses but mostly vision as that’s what most shinobi rely on. Following the ghost theme of their clan name, the Yurei have several techniques that take advantage of blind spots to seemingly vanish and suddenly reappear. Out of battle, they are masters of the mundane. In battle, they are masters of misdirection.

xxxxxRULES
• Yurei techniques are all incredibly simple, at least on the chakra front. This is to ensure that hand signs are never needed and that the techniques aren’t flashy enough to attract unwanted attention. Coincidentally, this also makes all their techniques available to anyone, regardless of learning restrictions set forth by bloodlines, classes, other clans, or any other assets.
• Nothing about a Yurei looks amazing, for better or for worse. In fact, they tend to be a bit shorter and skinnier than average. It’s not impossible for them to look good, but being absolutely stunning? It’s rather impossible to not attract attention in that case. Going to the other extreme, being horribly disfigured also attracts too much attention. As much as the Yurei, being a clan, relies on teachings, its emphasis on the mundane does set certain requirements that are ultimately decided by genetics.
• In a situation where two Yurei meet, they can clearly see through each other’s tricks. Passive abilities do not work on fellow Yurei because they know the tricks of the trade.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• A Yurei relies on being anonymous. Become famous and they lose everything they’ve worked for in this clan. Granted, it’s rather difficult to actually lose their anonymity with how hard they’ve worked to be unnoticed and remembered in the first place. Only by doing something of note and not having anyone to dump the credit on does a Yurei risk becoming well-known.
• Out of combat or whenever Mundane is active, a Yurei has -1/-1 stats, a side-effect of appearing, even just subconsciously, unimportant. Once combat starts and Mundane is not active, the Yurei can regain these stats after the first round of posts, at which point their actions are no longer restricted by the habit of carefully controlling their actions.
• A Yurei’s strength is their lack of presence, but this is also a danger to them as it affects both allies and enemies. Allies unaware of a Yurei’s position can easily hit the Yurei with accidental friendly fire.
• The Yurei don’t do flashy and elemental ninjutsu epitomizes flashy. Most members of the Yurei clan do not dabble much in elemental ninjutsu (unable to learn A-rank and higher elemental ninjutsu). Those that do often, without realizing it themselves, tone down their ninjutsu (-1 rank to all elemental ninjutsu techniques).
• Distractions can affect everyone, but the techniques that use a distraction to approach someone are unseen by only person at any time unless otherwise stated. Other parties can see the approach, once they get past the momentary distraction, because it’s not their blind spot that’s being taken into consideration. There’s not much time for a save, but an intercept is possible. These jutsu--Onryo, Ubume, and Funayurei specifically--are not sure-hit techniques.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• No Yurei techniques require any sort of movement or vocal signs. After all, they’re a clan that focuses on going unnoticed. Using hand seals is hardly a good way to remain unnoticed.
• You’re incredibly hard to notice and remember. Even when you have been remembered, you're still difficult to notice.
• Doujutsus and any sort of vision training don’t give enemies of a Yurei any sort of advantage. If anything, it’s a disadvantage as the heightened vision granted by these upgrades are even more sensitive to a Yurei’s tricks. Likewise, those with heightened perception suffer a similar disadvantage.
• Constant suppression of chakra improves the chakra control of a Yurei. This should be represented by an chakra reduction to techniques but math is annoying. For the sake of convenience, the 10% reduction has been translated to a 10% increase to chakra.
• +1 perception from and for constantly keeping an eye out for blind spots.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Mundane: Yurei have conditioned their body to keep their presence at a constant minimum. All Yurei make no noise in their movements and release only a very faint scent, one which fades from the surfaces it touch in mere minutes. Their chakra signatures, including that of anything that happens to reside in the Yurei, have been carefully suppressed for so long that it becomes natural, making it natural for any Yurei to have their chakra hidden until the moment its used. Most importantly, however, a Yurei’s actions are trained to appear naturally normal, to be the pinnacle of mundane. A Yurei can be the only other person in the room but the other party will not notice them simply because they’re doesn’t seem to be any merit in noticing them. It is a technique based on the subconscious, one that has been refined for generations, even centuries some may say. This unconscious lack of presence is not nearly as thorough as active attempts to hide, but being an unconscious act, it has the benefit of almost always being active without any effort. The only times when this passive isn’t active, or rather can’t be, is when the Yurei has somehow slipped up and created a cause to be noticed. Most notably, this will be during combat if the Yurei is not hidden, whenever the Yurei uses chakra for anything other than clan techniques, or when the Yurei attacks directly.
Against ninja one rank lower than the Yurei: In this situation, a Yurei is seen as an unimportant bystander, even more unimportant than a normal bystander. It is very easy for the eyes to slide carelessly over the Yurei. In fact, that is exactly what happens unless the viewer happens to be on alert. At most, only suspicions that an innocent stranger would arouse are directed to the phantom. When a phantom is hiding, there are no signs to give away the phantom's presence.
Against ninja of the same rank as the Yurei: In this situation, a Yurei is noticed. However, the Yurei is taken to be a normal bystander, of little consequence in most cases. When a Yurei is hiding, there are no signs to give away the Yurei’s presence.
Against ninja one rank higher than the Yurei: In this situation, a Yurei is noticed and taken to be a very weak threat. The Yurei’s abilities are gauged to be two or more ranks lower than their actual abilities. When a Yurei is hiding, there might be slight signs to give away the Yurei’s presence, but only if the Yurei moves.
Against ninja two ranks higher than the Yurei: In this situation, the opposing ninja sees the Yurei for exactly what they are.

• Forgettable: It’s hard to remember a Yurei. Almost impossible, in fact. Yurei naturally remain in the background. They may speak, but whatever they say is eclipsed by the words of others. They may act, but because they never seem like the main actor, another will be given the credit. Even with a name and a face, the face is bound to be forgotten after a good night’s sleep, and without a face to go to, what importance is a name? The only way to really remember a Yurei is to meet them constantly.

• Poltergeist: Those of the Yurei clan are masters of blind spots. While taking advantage of blind spots to hide their entire bodies usually requires the help of chakra, small things like hand tricks are child’s play to any Yurei who’s graduated from the academy. If any Yureit wanted to risk the attention, they would make a master magician.

• Misdirection: The Yurei directs the attention of enemies (and allies if that’s what’s wanted) to anything that is not them for a small moment. This can be anything from tossing an important object into the air to throwing kunai into the faces of everyone to throwing a kunai at a cat and getting it to yowl horribly. With the Yurei’s knowledge of how the mind decides what’s important, the distraction is guaranteed to work for at least one technique against people of the same rank and below. However, overuse renders this skill useless and Misdirection can only be used once every five posts. Multiple people can be affected with one usage of this jutsu. It just might change some aspects of the execution, like the number of projectiles thrown.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Misdirection D
This is an alternative to the passive ability of the same name that uses chakra to seal the deal. A small bit of chakra is applied to the distraction to create any number of attention-drawing effects, such as a vision-obscuring glow of light on a projectile headed for a face or a attention-grabbing sparkle on an important object being tossed into the air. This Misdirection shares the same cooldown as the passive, but it can be successfully used on those of higher rank than the user.

Bakemono D
Bakemono modified version of the Henge no Jutsu that, like all other clan techniques, does not require handsigns. The user, as usual, vanishes from sight with the help of blind spots and reappears transformed into whatever disguise they choose. Because chakra isn’t used to help positioning but rather used to active the Henge technique, this technique is best used in crowded places, where it’s very easy to lose the focus of an alert enemy. However, under the right circumstances, it is possible to pull off the trick without any intruders. Keep in mind, Bakemono doesn’t ensure a disappearance but rather requires it.

Hitodama C-B
The Yurei releases an explosion of chakra. Masters of remaining unnoticed, the Yurei are also experts in what attracts attention. The chakra released by Hitodama has been simply but surely modified to unerringly attract the attention of all who sense it but don’t expect it, forcing onto the unwitting the effects of tunnelvision. The chakra explosion creates an alarming flash of light, bang of sound, whoosh of force, pungent scent, sharp taste, and release of chakra. However, even with it affecting touch, this technique does no direct damage. As all of its effect last for mere moments, though, it can only hold attention for mere moments. Still, it’s a fantastic way of dealing with stuff such as a Byakugan’s pesky 360 vision. This explosion of chakra may be released at any point within 5 ft. of the user (C-rank) or within 15 ft. of the user (B-rank). The nature of this skill very much makes it a one-trick pony, technically two. It may affect anyone up to two times per battle, after which it gradually becomes less of a distraction. Of course, if it’s done right in front of someone’s face, that’s another story altogether.

Onryo C-B
The user takes advantage of a blind spot created by either a distraction or the target’s failure to notice the user and releases a sudden burst of chakra into their legs to speed their movements towards a target for a moment. To the target, it appears as if the user has suddenly teleported to them. At C-rank, the target can be anywhere within 15 ft. of the user. At B-rank, the target can be anywhere within 40 ft. of the user.

Ubume C-B requires Onryo
The Yurei takes advantage of a blind spot created by either a distraction or the target’s failure to notice the user and releases a sudden burst of chakra into their legs to speed their movements towards an ally. The separation of destination and target in Ubume is the only thing that singles it out from Onryo but that distinction makes enough of a difference in the execution of the technique. To the target, it appears as if the user has suddenly teleported to an ally. At C-rank, the ally can be anywhere within 15 ft. of the user. At B-rank, the ally can be anywhere within 40 ft. of the user. Additionally, the “ally” does not necessarily have to be an ally. It can just as easily be the last piece of pie or another enemy.

Sorei C-B
Simultaneously taking advantage of a user’s lack of presence while under the influence of Mundane and blind spots of everyone in the area, Sorei allows the user to make noticeable changes to the environment while still remaining hidden in plain sight. Again, discrete bursts of chakra are used to help with position. Sorei requires the presence of several allies or neutral parties in addition to the user to work, and the user cannot be within 10 ft. (C-rank) or 5ft. (B-rank) of the enemy. This technique doesn’t allow the user to, say, tear down a wall and remain unnoticed or even just snipe an enemy at close-range. It’s more for small things, such as moving furniture or making random noises. Attacking the enemy directly while using this technique cancels it but nothing is stopping a Yurei from, say, dropping a chandelier on a spot a target just happens to be standing on.

Zashiki Warashi C-B
It is possible, in the middle of battle, to reactivate Mundane. One post of preparation is needed. Then, taking advantage of a universal blind spot, one that all enemies have, created by a distraction, the user seems to simply vanish from sight. As always, this is with the help of a little chakra-based speed enhancement, the speed boost helping the user take full advantage of even a short moment. At C-rank, the user must be at least 10 ft. away from any enemy. At B-rank, the user can disappear from right next to the enemy.

Funayurei B-A
The Yurei runs at the target. As they approach the target, they dive in towards the target, using the angle of the duck and positioning in addition to speed to create a blind spot without any diversions even with the target’s full focus on them. Although, slight distractions, not big enough to use a more chakra-efficient ability but enough to matter, like teammates do help increase the success of the technique. This only works if the user’s speed exceeds the speed of the target. During the move, a limit-breaking +1 speed for B-rank and +2 speed for A-rank is added to the user’s speed and the target’s speed, only for the calculation of this move’s success, is lowered by -1 for each of the user’s allies in the area.

Goryo A requires Hitodama
Goryo requires that the Yurei’s Mundane passive ability is active and that the user willingly ends Mundane with a sudden release of chakra. The sheer volume of chakra, a combination of quantity and the strangeness of it just being wasted for nothing, attracts all attention to the user in a manner even more effective than Hitodama, giving the user’s allies an entire post to act while all focus is on the user.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
• It is not impossible for Yurei to achieve ranks such as kage and shogun that would normally garner a famous reputation and still remain a functioning Yurei. However, their general lack of presence and their own desire to remain unimportant in order to maintain that lack of presence will often result in them installing a puppet leader, npc, as the face of their position rather than taking the position themselves.
• While not a rule or a restriction, it should be stressed that killing with an audience is risky for a Yurei clan member as it’s rather difficult to laud the responsibility onto an ally when people have seen the Yurei land the killing blow.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• It should be stressed that a Yurei is able to do what they do because it has been ingrained into them. Something like a flamboyant Yurei who turns on some sort of switch to simply meld into the background doesn’t exist. They are, essentially, the wallflowers of the shinobi world and always are as such.
• The necessary training and molding for a successful Yurei prevents it from being a clan that a rpc simply picks up. Any rpc with this clan must start with it.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head:
• Kageko Yurei

[ Created by: Kagetsukiko ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:41 pm
Bloodline

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxMolecular Breakdown
[Molecular Twin Combination]

xxxxxHISTORY
Sakon and Ukon possessed this Kekkei Genkai, not much is known about it.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

Molecular Breakdown gives the user the unique ability to break their bodies down to a molecular level. The two people usually use this ability to share the same body, but can also use it to merge with the bodies of others and destroy the host's cells from the inside. When one person is in need of assistance, the other can bring out some of his body parts to aid them in blocking or attacking. One persons arms and legs can emerge from those of the others to increase the force and quantity to his physical attacks.

If needed, one can separate from the others body so that the two can attack independently. While this can be an effective way of double teaming an opponent, one person is not used to leaving the others body and is much weaker when he does so. While within another's body, however, they are vulnerable to whatever injuries befall upon the host, in theory allowing the host to commit suicide to kill either of the twins. After their separation, should any injury befall either of the twins, they can merge with each other to heal. This way, their healing rate is much faster than that of a normal human's, though it depletes a large amount of chakra. If the main twin is the one to lay dormant for healing, the other will have trouble as he is not used to being the lead body.

xxxxxRULES
• Must have two separate accounts play each person
• Must be twins and usually have different personality's
• Can not have one person leave and go off to some other area
• One person must be usually dormant or inside the others body
• Must have host body

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• Some techniques used can be used against them.
• If separated, lose the ability to have other persons legs or arms block and attack for you. Plus you lose the +1 strength/speed bonus
• If separated, non host body much weaker due to mostly staying in host body. -1 strength/speed

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Able to have other persons limbs come out anywhere
• Able to separate and double team opponent and can use different Jutsu as well as having different chakra.
• +1 strength/speed when twins are together.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Attack of the Twin Demons:The technique allows the twins to merge their bodies using their kekkei genkai. Typically, one is dormant within the others body, with only their head protruding from the back of the others neck, although they can move freely inside of and protrude any part of their body parts from anywhere on the twins body.
• Molecular Healing:This technique allows the twins if are in the same body and one is injured, to heal much faster then that of a normal human. This will use 10 chakra for every heal. (1 post to heal)

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Multiple Connected Fists:Chuunin
The dormant twin arms sprout from one of the host twins arms and they punch the opponent, tripling the usual damage. This attack is strong enough to shatter solid rock.

Multiple Connected Feet:Chuunin
The dormant twins legs sprout from one of the host twins arms and they kick the opponent, tripling the usual damage. This attack is strong enough to shatter solid rock.

Multiple Connected Whirlwinds:Jounin
Both twins use their legs to spin with strong force to generate a whirlwind capable of deflecting any incoming attacks. They can use this attack for defense and offense.

Parasite Demon Demolition Technique:Jounin
A parasitic assassination technique that the twins can use. With the power of chakra, they disassemble their body down to a cellular, and even to a proteinic level, and enters the enemy's flesh. This cruel technique gradually corrodes the inner bodily cells of those they merge with, and death ensues. Though any injuries the host body receives are also suffered by the user, leaving them susceptible to any of the host's suicidal attempts. 3 posts before the target dies. Must have equal strength or more to the twins to stab yourself. Or another person may attack you drawling out the twins. Any damage taken will force the twins out and harm both of you.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
You can't have the other person block every attack, strength and speed factor in. The whirlwind technique will block same level or lower techniques.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• Cannot have demon
• Cannot be Animal Tamer, Puppet Master or Medical class

xxxxxMEMBERS

[ Created by:Black Fire Lord ]

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:49 pm
Bloodline:

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxBakuton (Explosion Release)
[ Out with a Bang]

xxxxxHISTORY
They have no History

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
Bakuton (Explosion Release) is a Kekkei Tota that combines the Lightning Nature, Fire Nature and the Yang nature to create explosions. Not to be confused with the Clay hands style of techniques, that uses explosive clay, Bakuton users instead use the high energy behind fire and lightning chakra to super charge the bonds that hold matter together, causing them to break and thus, explode. Considered the Physical Combat equivalent to the Jinton Kekkai Tota, it's techniques have the potential to end a fight with only one blow, but require physical contact to perform the majority of the techniques.

xxxxxRULES
• You are Immune to your own explosions
• You naturally have access to both Fire and Lightning Natures
• Your Bakuton is like a landmine, the moment it makes contact with something physical, it will explode. This is not Optional.
• Bakuton Techniques are 1 Rank stronger.
• Bakuton Techniques do not require handseals to perform, instead their hands will glow white in color to show that a Bakuton technique is primed. Bakuton users cannot Prime more than 2 Bakuton techniques (One for each hand) at once, with the exception of full body techniques, which are independent from this.
• As Bakuton effectively converts whatever it touches into a bomb and explodes it, Blocking it's techniques is relatively difficult as the blocking object becomes the explosions source.
• Bakuton users have 20% more chakra.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• Bakuton jutsu have a wide area of effect and do not discriminate between friend or foe.
• Bakuton Techniques require physical contact to be used to their full effect, making landing techniques harder than ranged techniques of the same rank.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• One hit is all it takes in the majority of your fights.
• Even the lowest ranked techniques have the potential to deal high damage.
• Explosions can be used defensively through specialized techniques.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Energy conversion:
Each Bakuton user passive secretes a small amount of chakra from each of their pours, forming an additional layer of chakra skin that protect them from their own techniques. In additional to this, if a Bakuton technique successfully makes contact with an object, the chakra skin layer will absorb the energy of the explosion that follows and converts it back into chakra for them. This allows them to be refunded 20% of their own Bakuton's jutsu cost if they are also engulfed by it's explosion.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Explosion Release: Exploding Palm D rank
The user creates a small explosion in their palm, with enough force to physically harm and individual when hit. While the explosion it's self is minor, If properly timed and angled, it can be used to send thrown objects back at the enemy.

Explosion Release: Landmine Fist A ranked
After establishing direct contact with their opponent through a simple punch, the user utilizes Explosion Release to subsequently generate an enormous explosion from the initial point of physical contact. This explosion is powerful enough to completely obliterate an opponent far larger than the user, or if used on the ground, create a powerful shock-wave of upturned earth and debris with the potential to dis-balance opponents hit.. Due to the directionality of the blast, the user minimizes any potential repercussions to teammates, such as being struck by resultant debris and even recoil appears to be completely negated.

Explosion Release: Hand Grenade B rank
The user first charges hand held object with their explosive chakra. After a 5 second delay, the object will explode with the force powerful enough to kill an unprepared opponent. While this technique has not effect on living organic tissue, it has no other restrictions to use.

Explosion Release: Explosive Armor C-A rank
By Focusing more chakra into the passive chakra skin that coats their body, the Bakuton user can turn said second skin into an reactional armor that explodes when hit physically, deflecting any thrown objects away, countering any ninjutsu used of the same rank or lower, and weaker ninjutsu of a higher rank by 1 rank. The armor will explode 3 times with its base chakra cost, but can be increased by a further 2 times for each rank higher of chakra paid (up to 7 times at S-rank chakra cost).

Explosion Release: Chain explosives Fist S-rank
An Improvement on the Explosion Release: Hand Grenade, when the user makes contact with an object, including an opponents body, they generate and apply up to Three 'charges' of their chakra for each post of contact with the object, up to a maximum of Twelve Charges (4 posts of contact) Each charge explodes with the Force of an S-rank technique, with a Three second delay between each explosion.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• RESTRICTION HERE
• RESTRICTION HERE
• RESTRICTION HERE

xxxxxMEMBERS

[ Created by:TheWingsOfTheGods ]

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:40 am
Kagetsukiko
Approved.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:42 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
approved, yo.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:16 am
Clan:

xxxxxxxxxxSatetsu 砂鉄 (lit. Sand Iron)
[ Solid ~ Rigid ~ Absolute ]
or
[Fun With Magnets]

xxxxxHISTORY
Originally created and used by the 3rd Kazekage in his bid to copy the Ichibi's ability to manipulate sand, the Iron Sand style was born. However, with his death, the art was thought to be lost forever till Kumogakure shinobi experimenting with Raiton and Magnetism discovered that they too could control Iron and other metal substances, and with enough practice, shape and bend them to their will.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

Through intense training, practice, and repetition, members of this clan reach a mastery over Magnetism not matched by any other shinobi. Most members of the clan become known for carrying around pieces of scrap metal and bags of Iron Sand, for which the clan was named for. Extremely skilled members are even capable of drawing flecks of metal from the very ground they walk on.

xxxxxRULES
• Must start as a Kumogakure Shinobi
• Must have Raiton as a main element and Magnetism as a Sub-Element
• Must be Ninjutsu or Weapon Class (Subject to change, but only Ninjutsu class starts with 2 Elements, and Weapon class makes sense since they craft weapons from iron sand

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• At lower levels the bonds between sand are weak and easily broken
• No metal, no jutsu

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Years of working and carrying metal makes members of this clan stronger
• Versatile, as long as you have nearby metal, you can craft weapons
• Users have some level of control over metals nearby, even if they aren't in contact

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• +1 Strength
• +2 Weapon/Taijutsu Styles can be leared
• Power and knowledge over electromagnets give members of this clan a 1 rank jutsu cost reduction (3 post cooldown)
• Once an Iron Sand weapon has been created, the cost to maintain the jutsu is 50% its normal cost to create per turn in stays in use.
• No handsigns for Magnetism/Iron Sand techniques

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Iron Sand Style: Iron Sand Pellet: E RANK

The most basic form of Iron Sand control taught to the young children in the clan as an introduction to mastering control. The user will gather chakra in the hand and attempt to raise a small handful of iron sand or other scrap metal and fashion it into a sphere inches above their palm. With practice and mastery, the ball created can be quite dense and thrown as a projectile, however it is thrown by hand at this level as user's have not yet mastered propulsion.

Iron Sand Style: Iron Fist D rank
The user draws a moderate amount of Iron Sand or some other finally powdered metal (Scrap metal will work, but at great risk to one's own hand) and being to coat a fist and increasingly thick layers. This simulates a metal boxing glove on the user's hand. Normally, this would slow a user's punches due to the weight, but Iron Sand user's are capable of manipulating the trajectory of each punch using Magnetism. However, at this level, the user's speed will not increase with this technique, and for all its merits, it is nothing more then a metal boxing glove. Direct impact from a weapon or a powerful barrier can shatter the glove and return the components to a powdered state.

Iron Sand Style: Iron Shield C Rank
The user creates a dense, circular shield from Iron Sand that with a diameter of 1.5 meters. The shield will stop most jutsu at, or around its rank. The shield's strongest point is the middle with diminishing power as you move closer to the edge.

Iron Sand Style: Iron Pellet Cannon C Rank
The user now has enough control to create a pellet with relative ease and has learned to use magnetic forces to hurl the pellet large distances with incredible speed. This can also be used to propel kunai one at a time.

Iron Sand Style: Basic Weapon Creaton Technique C Rank
The user has learned enough about Iron Sand usage to try their hand at basic weapon creation. These weapons aren't much better then any standard equipment that any other ninja carries into battle, however since they are made of Iron Sand, the weapons can be quickly rearranged and reformed to fit the user's exact needs. With the exception of small projectiles however, created objects must stay close to the user, lest their electromagnetic field fail and they turn into a pile of sand on the ground once more.
User Image

Iron Sand Style: Iron Pellet Barrage B Rank
Further building upon a shinobi's ability to create Iron Pellets, this jutsu allows them to create up to 20 at a time, and launch them at a single target. If pellets cannot be made, kunai can be substituted.

Iron Sand Style: Iron Sandstorm B Rank
The user draws out an immense amount of Iron Sand sends it into a flurry, sending Iron Sand in every direction over a massive area. The sand itself is no longer under the Shinobi's control but rather whipping about freely as it returns to the ground. This lasts for 2 posts. Fuuton Jutsu used in conjunction with these technique can shorten or prolong the duration, but it may last no longer then 4 turns total.

Iron Sand Style: Iron Sand Cocoon B Rank
The user surrounds himself on all sides withe a cocoon made of Iron Sand of varying thickness depending how much is readily available. The shell is will deflect most attacks and can made to form small spikes all along its edges. In this state, the user is completely focused on maintaining the jutsu. They cannot move or cast another jutsu until the current one is released.

Iron Sand Style: Iron Sand Shell A Rank
The user coats their skin in a thin layer of Iron Sand, granting them slightly higher resistance to physical strikes. This shell however can only sustain a limited number of strikes and requires constant chakra to maintain. -1 rank to all Taijutsu/Weapon Styles used against the user while this is active.

Iron Sand Style: Iron Sand Coffin A Rank
The user seals an enemy ninja inside a coffin made of Iron. From here, the user can either leave the shinobi in the coffin to suffocate, use fire jutsu to super heat the coffin, open an air vent and use it as a portable jail, or cast Iron Sand Burial.

Iron Sand Style: Iron Sand Burial A Rank
The user compresses the Iron Sand Coffin, using magnetism to cause the coffin to implode on itself and cave inwards. The rate of compression can be controlled in order to torture the victim before death, particularly good for interrogations.

Iron Sand Style: Iron Sand Whip A Rank
The user has become very adept at crafting weaponry from iron particles and can now craft one of the clans signature weapons, the Iron Whip. At first glance, the whip looks like any other standard leather whip. However, upon closer inspection, one notices that the whip is infact one thin, flat plane of Iron Sand, honed to a razor's edge. When in the retracted state, the whip takes on the form of a katana, becoming extremely dense.
User Image

Iron Sand Style: Blood Iron S Rank (Forbidden)
In moments of dire need for even the smallest sliver of Iron, users have been known to sacrifice the iron content found within their body (which is naturally higher in Clan members) to create small objects, such as needles, keys, and razor blades to name a few. This however lowers the iron content within the user's hemoglobin, making them prone to profuse bleeding
User Image

Iron Sand Style: Iron Sand Vortex S Rank
The ultimate mid-range Iron Sand defensive technique. The user draws massive amounts of sand towards themselves and then uses it to create a cyclone around the user. It is not a solid wall of sand however, but several arms that shoot up and swirl at high speeds around the user. The leading edge of each arm is razor sharp and can cut most would be attackers and weapons that attempt to enter into shreds. It is affectionately referred to as the Iron Blender. However, while inside this cyclone, the user's own movement is serverely hampered and should they try to exit without cancelling the jutsu, can be cut to shreds. A double edged sword to be sure.
User Image

Iron Sand Style: Iron Sand Explosion S Rank
A complicated technique with a lengthy setup. The user saturates a large area with metal particles over the course of a battle, or before hand if possible. The during the course of the battle, when an enemy ninja crosses over the saturated area, the ninja magnetizes the particles and sends them skyward. How the sand rises is up to user discretion. It is not uncommon for massive iron pillars to shoot or for thousands of tiny, razor sharp spikes to shoot upward.

Iron Sand Style: Railgun S Rank
The user places a small object between their thumb and forefinger, almost as if they are going to flip a coin. But instead of simply flipping a coin, the user super chargers their arm with incredible amounts of electricity, using the thumb as a focal point to transfer the power to the object. Upon transfer, the object accelerates at massive speeds, damaging anything in its path. It is however, a very small object and easily avoided given prior warning or a high enough speed rating.

Iron Sand Style: Chō-Denjihō (Rērugan) lit. "Super Electromagnetic Cannon") SS Rank
This is the penultimate Iron Sand technique. When utilized properly, very few barrier's can withstand the destructive power and speed of this attack. The user starts by compacting metal's into a super dense object floating in front of them, which can take several turns based on the desired output. (More turns making a 'bullet' more powerful the impact). Once a sufficient bullet has been crafted, the user then concentrate and build a massive amount of energy in either one of their fists. Then in one swift movement, they slam that fist into the projectile, transferring incredible amounts of energy into it, propelling it at near super sonic speeds towards its target. Due to the speed and power of the impact however, once the projectile's path has been set, the user can not alter it. It is an all or nothing straight shot. The power from the shot comes from when the projectile impacts its target and transfer's all of its kinetic energy into whatever it hits. The range of this shot is also quite impressive, with ranges of over 2 miles with no loss of speed. The object does not explode on impact, contrary to what one may believe, but instead transfers all of its energy to the object it hits, before the 2 items fuse together from the sheer force of impact. Soft metals have been known to liquify when hit. Standing anywhere near the flight path of the projectile is also extremely dangerous, as it flies, the projectile encounters immense friction, causing it to superheat and become white how. The projectile also begins to shed metal flecks as it flies, sending shrapnel in every direction at supersonic speeds. Staring to hard at the projectile has also been linked to temporary vision loss, as the white hot projectile emits a bright light upon firing and impacting with its target. User must know Magnetism Jutsu: Magnetic Propulsion, Mastery [Suishin Denji, Taitoku]
User Image

Iron Sand Style: Iron Bastion SS Rank
The apex of Iron Sand defensive jutsu. Similar to the Magnetism Jutsu: Aegis of the Heavens [Yobousen no Tenjou], the user creates an incredibly dense field of electromagnetic particles. However, this jutsu takes that one step further. The user summons every piece of metal within range and fuses it with the field to create a super dense, highly charged electromagnetic shield. No metal's can penetrate the electrical field and the super dense Iron does a superb job of blocking anything else. However, once positioned, it is incredibly difficult for the ninja to reorient the shield. User MUST know Aegis of the Heavens before attempting this Jutsu, no exceptions.

Iron Sand Style: Iron Blood: Reverse Flow SS Rank (Forbidden)
A technique forbidden for its sheer brutality. The user creates an immense electromagnetic force in their palm and slams it into their enemies chest. Upon contact, the iron found naturally in blood begins to flow in reverse for a short period of time. This causes massive internal bleeding and hemorrhaging to the victim and prolonged exposure without immediate medical care can lead to death.The flow can be reversed for long periods if the user maintains contact with the victims body.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
Most weapons will be made using Iron, therefore, the weapons are Iron. In rare cases, user can carry small amounts of Steel sand, but be aware, Iron occurs naturally, steel is manmade. Back to the point of the weapon being Iron, any superior weapon of higher craftsmanship or hardness (as judged by the moh scale. Iron in its natural state is 4. Steel is 4.0-8.0 depending on carbon content. The hardest element you can use is Titanium Diboride which comes to a 9.5, but I will discuss putting this up for sale as a premium item to be bought with a massive amount of Ryo.)

There are process in this work that can give elements a neutral charge and remove any magnetic properties they may have. These items can not be magically remagnitized.

If it isn't magnetic on Earth, its not magnetic here.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• Cannot control custom weapons
• Cannot just make Iron. If you are trapped somewhere that does not have large deposits of Iron, or you lose your gourd/bag, you can't just magic up a mountain of iron
• Controlling the minute amounts of Iron found within other ninja requires direct contact.
• You cannot draw Iron from other living things other then yourself. Ever.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: Toshiko Kusonoki

[ Created by: Kashensu ♚ ]

Might be a tad on the strong side. Tried to make sure most moves had a weakness or a counter to them though wink  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:26 pm
Clan or Bloodline: Bloooooooooooooodline

xxxxxxxxxxRust Release
[ three words to describe ]

xxxxxHISTORY
Rust Release had never been a popular bloodline in the age of Shinobi, its users associated with death and decay much like its element. Spreading from its origin of Iwagakure, the village hidden in rock, the Rust release composes of the primary element of Earth with water and wind to represent the decay of the land. It is a rare bloodline to inherit and even rarer to master its destructive combo for a few reasons. The practice of Rust Release had been outlawed for roughly two hundred years prior to a summit of its nature. The chakra element is both dangerous to the user as it is dangerous to everyone and anyone around its use especially to the environment, those killed by a Rust technique die in the most horrible of ways as the iron in the blood is 'rusted' and in the most extreme cases only full blood transfusions would save the victim. However the nature was still practiced in secret and when not practiced, was passed on in the blood of Iwa Citizens, soon to resurface once again. Forty years since its long forgotten teachings, the Rust Release ban was lifted long ago and this exceedingly rare bloodline came into public eye once again.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

Rust Release ( Seiton) is a kekkei touta which is the combination of the chakra natures, Earth, Wind, and Water release respectively. Rust is a common term for the oxidization of iron and other similar metals. Humidity and the air react with metal to form the oxidation, leading to the process of Rust. Despite its name, the nature of the Rust release is more than just the rust of metal, but decay and decomposition itself as a whole. Techniques formed from the combination of the elements forms a dull brown chakra hue in a energy wave quite similar to the Storm Release -- even though it is not a storm of any kind.

xxxxxRULES
• The primary element of Rust is Earth, this will be your main element. However, Water and Wind must also be added later, no other element can be chosen until the three are no longer dormant.

• RULE HERE

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• Shoton, or Crystal, are completely immune to Rust techniques with any combination of crystalline structures.
• Seiton, or Rust, does not discriminate friend, foe or user. ANYTHING in its path will be affected as this is a forbidden combination of elements.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Rust is strong versus Earth, Grass, Wood, and *Metal type attacks, reducing their effectiveness by 1 Rank.
    Special Note: *Metal based attacks do not suffer the Rank Reduction on Ninjutsu or against Rust Techniques in general, but instead the conductivity lowers and becomes more brittle to break to physical based attacks such as Tai/Ken or Earth Jutsu.

• STRENGTH HERE
• STRENGTH HERE

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Corroding Touch - 10 Chakra | 5 Chakra per Post
The Rust Release is a passive skill that is both an advantage and a disadvantage depending on the circumstance. With the use of 5 Chakra upon anywhere on the surface of the user's skin, they can apply the slow decay of their element to the touch. This in turn will sting organic targets, wilt plants at the touch, and slowly cause other things to become decayed -- most commonly being metal. However the touch does not discriminate friend, foe or user, for using such a skill can corrode anything that the user touches on themself or their ally such as clothing, weapons, and among other things. The area of which can be applied to is up to the user themself, but it must be used with caution as the longer the chakra is combined and in use, its influence will corrode away the general area, including the user's skin and such it is advised the user wears protective clothing such as leather to mitigate the effects. This technique does not decay away chakra based techniques, tools or instantly rot away organic tissue unless through prolonged contact.

• Rust Release requires no handseals, instead it uses hand gestures and body movement to control it.

• Jutsu used by the Rust Release are One Rank stronger.

• Deep Chakra Pool | User gains 20% Chakra increase

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Rank Here
Description here

Jutsu Here Rank Here
Description here

Jutsu Here Rank Here
Description here

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
Rust Release does not pertain to only metals. It corrodes away plant life, metal, rocks and organic flesh similar to Scorch Release.

Rust does make metal more brittle, but not unusable, it does not remove magnetism in metals, but it contributes to it.

If an open wound is exposed to a Rust Release technique, the iron of the blood will 'corrode' to cause an uncomfortable feeling to the target.

Rust does not instantly destroy things unlike Dust Release. Rust decays, Dust atomizes. Only the strongest techniques decay at a rapid rate.

Rust techniques function in a way similar to the storm release as an energy based element. The chakra techniques of the element are brown.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• RESTRICTION HERE
• RESTRICTION HERE
• RESTRICTION HERE

xxxxxMEMBERS

[ Created by: Reiko Zena, Inspired by Omnibender's concept of Rust Release ]

W I P  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:45 pm

xxxxxxxxxxWU XING 金
[ Flesh and steel. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
Wei. That was his name; the name of the first man to invent the metal release, or the Wu Xing. Initially, he began as a famous earth element user somewhere in the Hidden Cloud. The land being full of rock and mineral, he was surrounded by nigh-infinite resources with which to fight his opponents. He quickly rose to the ranks of Sannin in the village, and then was sent off to do dangerous missions for the sake of his home.

Eventually, however, intel began to spread of his powers. They learned that earth was his [only] elemental affinity, and that he suffered in the areas of taijutsu, and genjutsu. They set up a trap to defeat him; a genjutsu that made the terrain appear as if all earthy substance, but when it was dispelled, he realized the grounds were made entirely of metal. No earth element user could manipulate metal, and the mass and thickness of the metal was too intense for him to pull earth out from beneath it. He was completely devoid of any ability, and left to rely only on his bukijutsu. Or so they thought.

At that moment, he stomped his foot against the metal in the ground, and felt through the materials from the outer layer to the inner core. He smirked, looked at them, and then from the ground, thousands of tons of the metal rose. Needless to say, he completed the mission. In its wake, a new element emerged.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
A control of the "metal" release. This ability allows for the manipulation of metals so precious that no earth element user can use them. They can manipulate literally any metal as long as it is available, as well as convert earth into metals free of chakra.

xxxxxRULES
• You can only convert your own earth techniques into metal, unless you spend a reduced (by one) rank in cost to what their technique required. Once earth is converted into metal, you can freely manipulate it with high precision and speed.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• You may only be of the sage class. You are considered a metal sage, which prevents you from needing handseals for metal or earth abilities. However, this prevents you from learning any other elements.
• Metal counts as your sub-element. However you may have another sub-element if it is from a bl/clan.
• Your body is weaker to lightning when manipulating metal; it will conduct between your body and the link, hyper-enhancing the shock value and damage of the lightning technique. +1 rank
• Metal is one rank weak to fire.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• +25% Chakra Reserves
• All metal techniques are boosted by a rank. Since you are of the metal sage class, this increases the boost to a full 2 ranks, making your metal techniques extremely deadly.
• The metal element is aligned well with the use of the body; it is highly supplementary to weapons and the use of body motions. Because of this, you gain a +2 base to speed.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
The Control: Your own earth techniques can all instantaneously be converted into the metal element, which applies the one rank bonus (on metal) to them. Furthermore, all rock (excluding enemy-controlled earth) within ten feet of you can be converted into metal quite quickly.
Sticks and Stones: All large clusters of metal can be manipulated by simple body motions. All smaller clusters can be manipulated with your mind.
The Shift: A Wu Xing can manipulate the weight and size of metals. Because of this, they can change an outgoing projectile to be extremely large and heavy, or extremely light and only moderately sized. This can increase blunt damage, speed, strength, etc; it's up to your imagination. Obviously, smaller and lighter objects will be faster but will damage less upon impact.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Living Tremor Sense Passive
The Wu Xing can feel the vibrations against earth and metal within several hundred feet, at all times. This means they can easily predict movements around them, as well as counter other earth abilities being used against them. Their ability to sense the tremors in the earth is so attuned that they can literally feel differences in someone's heart rate and other such things; they can detect lies and tell if someone is ill.

The Shift: Watashi Passive-to-A
The Wu Xing can apply metal to their body, having it seamlessly cover and augment their muscles and bones. This is not nearly to the level of a Kaguya's bone manipulation. In fact, this is almost meant for an entirely singular purpose; they can use the shift, to quickly hasten their body momentarily and increase their flexibility, or increase the strength of their punches and their physical durability in exchange for speed. The shift is only minor, but can be enhanced by Innervate to increase capability. While this is active, the Ultralight Weight Technique cannot be used on yourself. This ability has the same exact statistic effect as the Ultralight, but can be done much more swiftly and can be shifted at will.

Innervate D-A
By applying energy to an object, the Wu Xing may enhance the metal within the object to increase its durability and power. So, for example, if you are throwing a shuriken, you could increase the power within it by using "innervate". This will make it similar to any other metal-faring technique. This ability allows the Wu Xing to be extremely diverse.

Ten Soldiers D-A
The Wu Xing will shape metal into ten discs, about twice as large as your average shuriken. These can be easily manipulated with their mind, and are of extreme precision and speed. They are meant to pressure the opponent into submission, or sweep in and finish opponents reeling from other attacks. They have intense cutting potential, and can be compared to flying saws, though they have a rough outward appearance.

Swift Grapple D-A
Most Wu Xing tend to have a sort of belt around them that contains more purified metals for their cardinal abilities, such as Ten Soldiers, and this. Swift Grapple is linked to their 'vine', a cord tied to their belt that can be extended up to sixty meters. It allows the Wu Xing to move around an area very quickly and with much more utility. It can also be hardened with chakra to either help it survive an attack, or to attack the opponent itself. The swift grapple moves extremely quickly, and can be flung at the opponent with high precision to catch them off guard. Furthermore, it can burrow into the ground and attack the opponent when they least expect it, quickly wrapping around them and easily crushing their body with its grip.

Steel Wall D-A
Quickly gathering all of the metal within the surrounding earth, you will create a steel frame in front of you, protecting you from attacks. The motions involve raising your right arm up, clenching your fist and holding it towards your chest. When you wish, you may launch this wall at the opponent by aiming your fist forward and intending to fling it at them. The size of the wall depends on the rank of the technique; about 10 feet tall and wide at C, and 100x100 at SS. It can be manipulated to spike outward or, really, anything.

Steel Cage D-A
Smashing your foot against the ground, you will send a row of steel at the opponent, which will chase them until it catches them (the moment of its arrival is the ideal time to dodge). Once it has caught them, steel spikes will spring around them, and will either imprison them or run right through their body.

Aki Smash D-A
Crafting metal around your arm, you will thrust your first forward and make impact with something. It can be an object, a person, or a technique. Regardless, a massive amount of kinetic force will be applied into the smash, which could easily break apart or disperse almost anything. This can also be done with your legs, but that is a rare case.

Falling Spider D-A
By quickly gathering the metal around you or beneath your feet, you may perform this ability. You will step back one, then rip the metal out beneath your feet, which will then lift you into the air. Your feet will remain balanced and connected to this object regardless of how it turns. This can be used to fling yourself forward for a short time, before it crashes hard against the ground. Used against enemies, this can be something of a steel monster flying at them, easily killing the unprepared. The impact damage will not hurt the metal manipulator, and they will seamlessly leap from the mass, perhaps even converting it to many blades to help finish a foe off.

Dancing Mad D-A
By continuously stomping on the ground with your feet, you will shatter the earth and metal around you, creating pillars of hunk metal floating in the air behind you. One after another, you may send these massive frames at the opponent, which will be strong, sturdy, and impact hard. This ability can also be used to send enemies around you off balance, as it sends tremors through the surrounding earth. You may also leap atop some of the levitating frames and have them act as footpads, flinging forward, a lesser version of the falling spider ability.

Stars Collide S
All of the precious metals within earth for miles around will begin to relieve themselves from their containment, squeezing out from the ground and rising to the sky. Quartz, emerald, sapphire, steel, iron, bronze, silver, copper, topaz, diamond, etc and beyond; all will rise to meet the sky. The Wu Xing can willingly omit earth within a certain radius, perhaps to keep his materials from being flung away. After this is complete -- which usually takes nearly a minute -- they will form into a massive sphere that will then expand to gargantuan proportions. It will appear as if a meteorite, crashing down against the earth. Anything within a mile of it would surely perish if they could not defend from the blow.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
"I am the greatest earthbender in the world! Don't you two dunderheads ever forget!"

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• You cannot begin manipulating a metal that is within three feet of the opponent's body. This means you can't simply kill them with their headband or turn their blade against them.

xxxxxMEMBERS

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:26 pm

xxxxxxxxxxYamanaka Clan
[ the skillful. the smart. the extractors. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
The Yamanaka clan (山中家 Yamanaka ke?, "Yamanaka family") is one of the lesser noble families that originated in Konoha. Their excellence in extracting information forcefully and using their brain so literally win their battles makes them a formidable opponent. They are the 'Ino' in the "Ino-Shika-Cho" trio. Their names usually start with 'Ino' to keep this tradition up, but its not required.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
This clan of mind switching ninja are usually sensory type ninjas, no matter what class they are in. They specialize in transmitting brain signals to harm their opponent. The Mind Switching jutsu isn't their only specialty. This clan has techniques to extract information with a single touch.

xxxxxRULES
• Your hair will be a blonde color. You can say that you dyed it, but you start off blonde.
• You are particularly friendly with those of the Nara clan and the Akimichi clan.
• Your mind switching jutsu isn't an auto hit, you can fail a lot.
• While you do have info extracting jutsus, you can only learn simple things while in battle. Like how many jutsus they know and what they are. While outside of battle, you can learn anything about their life, even something they shut away or something that has been forgotten because it is still somewhere in there.
• While you may erase someones memories, you may never create them. No one is skilled enough to properly plant an idea or memory in someones mind, no matter how powerful they are.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Bigger Chakra Pool: +15% more chakra added to your base pool.
• Nearly perfect chakra control: may learn sealing as your sub-element.
• Can extract information using jutsus via touch.
• Once Kage Rank is achieved, the user loses the weakness of becoming unconscious after using the Mind Transfer Jutsu along with it's variations.
• Learn Ninjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, and Sealing jutsu with -3 posts.

xxxxxWEAKNESS
• Clan jutsus often need to be used in tandem with other skills.
• Your mind transfer jutsu doesn't always work, and if you miss you will leave your own body open. The time lessens as your rank grows. At Jounin, you recover instantly, and at Kage it doesn't happen at all.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Sensory Ninja
Description: While not as strong as the Body Sacrifice Sensors, the Yamanaka's are naturally gifted with the ability of chakra sensing. This makes them a great sensory ninja without even attempting to be. They can even sense ninjas who are using a jutsu to mask their chakra. While others are capable of sensing muscle movements to predict the next attack, Yamanaka's are capable of sensing the slightest change in Chakra flow, knowing if the opponent is using a jutsu, and at Jounin Rank, they gain the knowledge of predicting what rank of jutsu the opponent will use based out the output of energy, even when the skill is boosted to another rank.

• Telepathy
Description: Any member of the Yamanaka clan may transfer their thoughts to anyone in the village that is considered friendly. Only works with friends because they have an 'open mind'. At Chuunin Rank, they can transmit to a friend everything they are sensing either in battle or not. At Kage rank, the user can transmit their thoughts to anyone in the world.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES
Mind Extraction: Level 1 Genin
Description: A fairly basic jutsu, but one that every member of the Yamanaka clan knows. In this level, the user can learn learn things like how many skills the target knows (not which ones they are, amazingly enough), and their chakra natures while in battle. Outside of battle, you can learn the things they have done within a week.

Mind Disturbance Technique Genin
Description: By establishing a mental link with the opponent, the user is able to throw the opponent off as they cast a jutsu of C Rank or lower. This is done automatically and almost without effort, though it has a 3 post cooldown.

Mental Pushback Genin
Description: A jutsu that utilizes both the user's brain power and their chakra to stop incoming projectiles like kunai, senbon, and Chuunin ranked projectile jutsus. Does not work on people who are rushing towards you.

Mind Body Switch Chuunin
The signature skill of the Yamanaka clan.The user transfers their consciousness to the target, giving them complete control of the body for a short period of time. Though the chances of missing are great because the user may only shot out their mind in one direction and when they miss, it could leave them open for a whole post. While in control of the body, the user is able to communicate with the target. As the user propels all of their mental energy, the shooting range and number of hits are considerably limited. It is also possible for the user to switch bodies with the target. This has great strategic value when used on a team-mate as neither body is left incapacitated and they may also make use of the user's abilities as well as their own while doing this. To remain inconspicuous when spying, the user can perform this technique on an animal, such as a hawk, which they can use to do aerial reconnaissance.

Memory Eradication Chuunin
Description: The user may now eradicate certain memories just by grabbing ahold of the target's brain. Though this skill may be used forcefully or by someones will, the user requires simply a forim grab to the head. They can wipe the target clean of memories, or eradicate just a few.

Mind Extraction: Level 2 Jounin
Description: With this, the user is able to retrieve everything that happened in the opponents life in an entire year outside of battle. From every choice they made to every person they know. Inside of battle, one touch gives the user the knowledge of every skill in the opponents arsenal.

Separation of the Mind Jounin
Description: The user is now able to split their mind into at most 3 pieces and use it to take over someone's mind. Though their power over the opponent isn't as strong, it is slightly easily to catch someone with because each piece of the soul curves once, just once. Though, the user may only hold their target for two posts before being forcefully pushed out. It is capable, however to use this skill as opposed to the Mind Transfer Jutsu to have a better success rate.

Mind - Puppet Switch Curse S Rank
Description: The user of this technique firstly transfers their mind into a puppet laid somewhere in advance, near the vicinity of an enemy's predicted path, before manipulating it to attack an intended opponent. When the opponent counters and inflicts damage upon the puppet, the cursed seal will take effect, causing the kanji 'curse' (呪, noroi) to disappear from the puppet's forehead and the two consciousness (that of the user's inside the puppet and that of the victim who countered) to switch. Consequently, the user will gain full control of the opponent's body, while the victim's mind remains trapped within the immobile puppet. Though, burning, drowning or burying it with a Earth jutsu without striking it will counter the jutsu and destroy the curse. Unlike the original mind switch jutsu, the user does not have to worry about the target's will overpowering their own, as it is sealed in the puppet.

Mind Extraction: Mastery S Rank
With one touch, the user may learn everything that has occurred in the targets lifetime. From the time they were born, to that very second. They can even extract memories that have been forcefully forgotten, unlike the rest of the extraction jutsus.

Positive Love SS Rank
The Bush Clover that symbolizes Positive Love in the Yamanaka Clan is a completely normal flower by anyone's standards except for when a member of the Yamanaka Clan gets their hand on it. All it takes is a single petal of the flower in order to bring 'Positive Love' to the Yamanaka who uses this skill. Inconspicuously, the clan member will pull a flower from seemingly nowhere, and charge it with their chakra, allowing the petals to fall off of the flower, flowing into the wind. In just a few seconds, the petals will multiply exponentially. In just five seconds, the flower petals will completely surround the user and the opponent in a seemingly inescapable funnel. Seconds later, the petals will begin to grow in size, shooting roots down at the enemy. The roots, while not trying to immediately kill the enemy, will begin to sprout more Bush Clovers at the same rate that they are all multiplying, attempting to cover every single inch of the area inside the funnel, suffocating anyone caught inside of it. Just when it couldn't get worse, once the root shoots into the ground, the users chakra that they inserted into the flower comes into play. Every petal gains a noticeable blue hue and as soon as a single petal touches the opponent, the user activates the Mind Transfer Jutsu. There is but a split second to a avoid this skill, at the beginning.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
Please, be smart.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• Can't be a Taijutsu Specialist.

xxxxxMEMBERS
• member here
• member here
• member here

[ Clan revamped by Hiroically Tragic ]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:06 pm
Shane-senpai

xxxxxxxxxxWU XING 金
[ Flesh and steel. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
Wei. That was his name; the name of the first man to invent the metal release, or the Wu Xing. Initially, he began as a famous earth element user somewhere in the Hidden Cloud. The land being full of rock and mineral, he was surrounded by nigh-infinite resources with which to fight his opponents. He quickly rose to the ranks of Sannin in the village, and then was sent off to do dangerous missions for the sake of his home.

Eventually, however, intel began to spread of his powers. They learned that earth was his [only] elemental affinity, and that he suffered in the areas of taijutsu, and genjutsu. They set up a trap to defeat him; a genjutsu that made the terrain appear as if all earthy substance, but when it was dispelled, he realized the grounds were made entirely of metal. No earth element user could manipulate metal, and the mass and thickness of the metal was too intense for him to pull earth out from beneath it. He was completely devoid of any ability, and left to rely only on his bukijutsu. Or so they thought.

At that moment, he stomped his foot against the metal in the ground, and felt through the materials from the outer layer to the inner core. He smirked, looked at them, and then from the ground, thousands of tons of the metal rose. Needless to say, he completed the mission. In its wake, a new element emerged.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
A control of the "metal" release. This ability allows for the manipulation of metals so precious that no earth element user can use them. They can manipulate literally any metal as long as it is available, as well as convert earth into metals free of chakra.

xxxxxRULES
• You can only convert your own earth techniques into metal, unless you spend a reduced (by one) rank in cost to what their technique required. Once earth is converted into metal, you can freely manipulate it with high precision and speed.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• You may only be of the sage class. You are considered a metal sage, which prevents you from needing handseals for metal or earth abilities. However, this prevents you from learning any other elements.
• Metal counts as your sub-element. However you may have another sub-element if it is from a bl/clan.
• Your body is weaker to lightning when manipulating metal; it will conduct between your body and the link, hyper-enhancing the shock value and damage of the lightning technique. +1 rank
• Metal is one rank weak to fire.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• +25% Chakra Reserves
• All metal techniques are boosted by a rank. Since you are of the metal sage class, this increases the boost to a full 2 ranks, making your metal techniques extremely deadly.
• The metal element is aligned well with the use of the body; it is highly supplementary to weapons and the use of body motions. Because of this, you gain a +2 base to speed.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
The Control: Your own earth techniques can all instantaneously be converted into the metal element, which applies the one rank bonus (on metal) to them. Furthermore, all rock (excluding enemy-controlled earth) within ten feet of you can be converted into metal quite quickly.
Sticks and Stones: All large clusters of metal can be manipulated by simple body motions. All smaller clusters can be manipulated with your mind.
The Shift: A Wu Xing can manipulate the weight and size of metals. Because of this, they can change an outgoing projectile to be extremely large and heavy, or extremely light and only moderately sized. This can increase blunt damage, speed, strength, etc; it's up to your imagination. Obviously, smaller and lighter objects will be faster but will damage less upon impact.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Living Tremor Sense Passive
The Wu Xing can feel the vibrations against earth and metal within several hundred feet, at all times. This means they can easily predict movements around them, as well as counter other earth abilities being used against them. Their ability to sense the tremors in the earth is so attuned that they can literally feel differences in someone's heart rate and other such things; they can detect lies and tell if someone is ill.

The Shift: Watashi Passive-to-A
The Wu Xing can apply metal to their body, having it seamlessly cover and augment their muscles and bones. This is not nearly to the level of a Kaguya's bone manipulation. In fact, this is almost meant for an entirely singular purpose; they can use the shift, to quickly hasten their body momentarily and increase their flexibility, or increase the strength of their punches and their physical durability in exchange for speed. The shift is only minor, but can be enhanced by Innervate to increase capability. While this is active, the Ultralight Weight Technique cannot be used on yourself. This ability has the same exact statistic effect as the Ultralight, but can be done much more swiftly and can be shifted at will.

Innervate D-A
By applying energy to an object, the Wu Xing may enhance the metal within the object to increase its durability and power. So, for example, if you are throwing a shuriken, you could increase the power within it by using "innervate". This will make it similar to any other metal-faring technique. This ability allows the Wu Xing to be extremely diverse.

Ten Soldiers D-A
The Wu Xing will shape metal into ten discs, about twice as large as your average shuriken. These can be easily manipulated with their mind, and are of extreme precision and speed. They are meant to pressure the opponent into submission, or sweep in and finish opponents reeling from other attacks. They have intense cutting potential, and can be compared to flying saws, though they have a rough outward appearance.

Swift Grapple D-A
Most Wu Xing tend to have a sort of belt around them that contains more purified metals for their cardinal abilities, such as Ten Soldiers, and this. Swift Grapple is linked to their 'vine', a cord tied to their belt that can be extended up to sixty meters. It allows the Wu Xing to move around an area very quickly and with much more utility. It can also be hardened with chakra to either help it survive an attack, or to attack the opponent itself. The swift grapple moves extremely quickly, and can be flung at the opponent with high precision to catch them off guard. Furthermore, it can burrow into the ground and attack the opponent when they least expect it, quickly wrapping around them and easily crushing their body with its grip.

Steel Wall D-A
Quickly gathering all of the metal within the surrounding earth, you will create a steel frame in front of you, protecting you from attacks. The motions involve raising your right arm up, clenching your fist and holding it towards your chest. When you wish, you may launch this wall at the opponent by aiming your fist forward and intending to fling it at them. The size of the wall depends on the rank of the technique; about 10 feet tall and wide at C, and 100x100 at SS. It can be manipulated to spike outward or, really, anything.

Steel Cage D-A
Smashing your foot against the ground, you will send a row of steel at the opponent, which will chase them until it catches them (the moment of its arrival is the ideal time to dodge). Once it has caught them, steel spikes will spring around them, and will either imprison them or run right through their body.

Aki Smash D-A
Crafting metal around your arm, you will thrust your first forward and make impact with something. It can be an object, a person, or a technique. Regardless, a massive amount of kinetic force will be applied into the smash, which could easily break apart or disperse almost anything. This can also be done with your legs, but that is a rare case.

Falling Spider D-A
By quickly gathering the metal around you or beneath your feet, you may perform this ability. You will step back one, then rip the metal out beneath your feet, which will then lift you into the air. Your feet will remain balanced and connected to this object regardless of how it turns. This can be used to fling yourself forward for a short time, before it crashes hard against the ground. Used against enemies, this can be something of a steel monster flying at them, easily killing the unprepared. The impact damage will not hurt the metal manipulator, and they will seamlessly leap from the mass, perhaps even converting it to many blades to help finish a foe off.

Dancing Mad D-A
By continuously stomping on the ground with your feet, you will shatter the earth and metal around you, creating pillars of hunk metal floating in the air behind you. One after another, you may send these massive frames at the opponent, which will be strong, sturdy, and impact hard. This ability can also be used to send enemies around you off balance, as it sends tremors through the surrounding earth. You may also leap atop some of the levitating frames and have them act as footpads, flinging forward, a lesser version of the falling spider ability.

Stars Collide S
All of the precious metals within earth for miles around will begin to relieve themselves from their containment, squeezing out from the ground and rising to the sky. Quartz, emerald, sapphire, steel, iron, bronze, silver, copper, topaz, diamond, etc and beyond; all will rise to meet the sky. The Wu Xing can willingly omit earth within a certain radius, perhaps to keep his materials from being flung away. After this is complete -- which usually takes nearly a minute -- they will form into a massive sphere that will then expand to gargantuan proportions. It will appear as if a meteorite, crashing down against the earth. Anything within a mile of it would surely perish if they could not defend from the blow.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
"I am the greatest earthbender in the world! Don't you two dunderheads ever forget!"

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• You cannot begin manipulating a metal that is within three feet of the opponent's body. This means you can't simply kill them with their headband or turn their blade against them.

xxxxxMEMBERS

Go kill s**t.

Its good. Go.

I SAID GO! D8<

Why you still reading this s**t?

Go post it up!

RAAAAH WHY YOU READING ME!

Approved. There, I said, you HAPPY!?

Don't judge me.

Fine.

Shut up.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:53 am
Hiro Totally Has A Soul

Approved

Kashenshu

Talk to Kerron about this one. You two seem to be making an Iron Sand bloodline at the same time. @_@  
Obtain Bloodlines & Clans here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff