Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Custom Approvals
Custom Jutsu Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:19 pm
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
Suton: Amagumo (Steam Release: Nimbus): The power of flight is actually quite a big deal in Nur, so denied.

Suton: Yūrei no yōna tanabiku no Jutsu (Steam Release: Ghostly Wisps): I'd say S Rank. Also, please be specific on how fast these tendrils move. Not approved nor denied.

Suton: Suchīmu no ōra (Steam Release: Aura of Fog): Approved.

Suton: Īsariaru no Suchīmu no Jutsu (Steam Release: Ethereal Steam): Denied.

Suton: Mizu no Henkan (Steam Release: Water Conversion): Approved.

Thanks for your time. With the Nimbus technique, a few pages back, a similar (and arguably more useful) technique was approved at the same rank as mine after an apparent discussion with other crew. Is there any way I can still get this approved with that being said?

For Ethereal Steam, I can totally see why it was denied. It was a long shot when I submitted it and I knew that. But since its a Demon technique and supposed to be unique and powerful, is there any way you suggest I can modify it to meet Guild standards?

And for the tendrils, let me now specify (and I'll edit it if I need to resubmit it) that they move rather slow, so if somebody's aware the jutsu is being used on them, they'd be able to avoid it with ease. It's really not all that useful then, as it requires complete ignorance from the enemy to be used. With this in mind, can I put it at an A rank?

I actually did keep in mind that these where Demon techs, and I allowed myself to be more flexible. A rank is fine considering the speed. As for Ethereal Steam, the ability to phase in and out of physical existence just seems too strong. I wouldn't know about the other ability that was approved, but abilities like this shouldn't be approved. Not to mention the fact that you can boil people in the area instantly. I understand that it's a demon move, but still. I'd just forget about that jutsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:28 pm
S H I N I N G A C E
iAm Techno-san
iAm Techno-san
Suton: Amagumo (Steam Release: Nimbus): The power of flight is actually quite a big deal in Nur, so denied.

Suton: Yūrei no yōna tanabiku no Jutsu (Steam Release: Ghostly Wisps): I'd say S Rank. Also, please be specific on how fast these tendrils move. Not approved nor denied.

Suton: Suchīmu no ōra (Steam Release: Aura of Fog): Approved.

Suton: Īsariaru no Suchīmu no Jutsu (Steam Release: Ethereal Steam): Denied.

Suton: Mizu no Henkan (Steam Release: Water Conversion): Approved.

Thanks for your time. With the Nimbus technique, a few pages back, a similar (and arguably more useful) technique was approved at the same rank as mine after an apparent discussion with other crew. Is there any way I can still get this approved with that being said?

For Ethereal Steam, I can totally see why it was denied. It was a long shot when I submitted it and I knew that. But since its a Demon technique and supposed to be unique and powerful, is there any way you suggest I can modify it to meet Guild standards?

And for the tendrils, let me now specify (and I'll edit it if I need to resubmit it) that they move rather slow, so if somebody's aware the jutsu is being used on them, they'd be able to avoid it with ease. It's really not all that useful then, as it requires complete ignorance from the enemy to be used. With this in mind, can I put it at an A rank?

I actually did keep in mind that these where Demon techs, and I allowed myself to be more flexible. A rank is fine considering the speed. As for Ethereal Steam, the ability to phase in and out of physical existence just seems too strong. I wouldn't know about the other ability that was approved, but abilities like this shouldn't be approved. Not to mention the fact that you can boil people in the area instantly. I understand that it's a demon move, but still. I'd just forget about that jutsu.
Yeah, okay, I get it. Thanks.  

City in Slumber

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:11 pm
Your Rank: Genin
Ninja Class: Ninjutsu
Name of Jutsu: Suiton, Hydro Canon
Rank of Jutsu: A
Jutsu's Element: Water
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No because i am making it a Sanbi jinchuuriki jutsu, though if it it liked you may add it to the sanbi demon jutsu list.
Description:
This jutsu relies heavily on the mastery of the Sanbi demon. Thus is directly correlates into the mastery of water and its manipulation. The user of this jutsu calls upon not only his own control of water but the sanbi's as well. Taking hydrogen molecules out of the air and compressing and condensing them. After the water is formed it shoots outward in a stream of chakra packed pressurized water. Capable of breaking through an earth defensive jutsu of the same rank but not piercing it. The stream of water depends on the caster of the jutsu though only comes in 2 attacks, a mid range blast that has a 15ft reach, and a short range blast that has a 5 foot reach. Because the caster is the host to the sanbi no handsigns are used for this jutsu. But instead the user weaves their arms in a semi circular motion to compress and gather the water. An advanced version of water manipulation if you will.

Mid range attack - 15 ft reach - 2 foot wide stream of water
Short range attack - 5ft reach - 4 ft stream of water.

Chaka cost - 35

Weakness'
- Due to the semi circular arm motions after seeing the jutsu cast once it is faily easy to dodge afterwards.

- Still easily dodge with a dojutsu such as sharingan or byakugan due to seeing the chakra increase in the hands and the motion

- The recoil of the attack pushes the user backwards and must be chuunin rank before the jutsu does not knock them off their feet and off balance.

RP Sample:

(If requested)

Name of Jutsu: Ninpo: Paper tamper
Rank of Jutsu: D
Jutsu's Element: non elemntal
Jutsu Type: Universal ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No since my character fights close ranges using paper bombs this is what will make my RPC have the advantage.
Description:
By infusing chakra into the process of witing the seals on paper bombs Kit found he was able to alte what the bomb did. They no longer just had to explode. But served other functions. At the present day Kit knows of four methods in which to alter the paper bombs. "Kyo", "San", "Kei" , "Zen". "Kyo" Causes a thick smokescreen covering 45 feet in a circular radius. "San" Causes a flash of light to engluf a 10 ft radius from the tag capable of temporarily blinding an enemy. "Kei" Causes a condensed explosion, at the risk of a small blast radius the offensive power is upped. Being a 3 foot radius from the tag. "Zen" Causes a poison mist to cover a 5fy radius of the tag. This tag can only be used if the sign on the paper bomb is written in the poison that will becom the mist.

Weakness'
- All tags are rendered duds if they get wet before activating.

- Small offensive ranges

Chakra costs - 5 per tag made

RP Sample:

(If requested)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:47 pm
Your Rank: Genin/Chuunin/Jounin/Kage
Ninja Class: Assassin
Name of Jutsu: Seal of the Years
Rank of Jutsu: SS
Jutsu's Element: None
Jutsu Type: Sealing
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List:Nah
Description: This seal requires to be made before the battle or before you are fighting. It can't be made within seconds, it takes a while. During prep, you create four small paper seals and a large scroll that goes with it. After, in battle you precisely attach one or two of the paper seals onto the opponent when they aren't looking. Upon opening the scroll, they should be magnetically sucked into the scroll. This seal holds for fifty years.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:06 pm
jedimastersonic
SuperKawaiiOrpheus
jedimastersonic
Your Rank: Jounin
Ninja Class: Sage
Name of Jutsu: Conducting Mist
Jutsu's Element: Raiton
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? No
Description: Sin Uchiha created this jutsu after living many years in the mist and used his understanding of the mist and Raiton to create it. He expels a mist or fog created by small particles in the misty substance that are conductible upon the spark of lightning chakra that Sin may make at any moment. Unlike other substances, this cannot be started by fire. When the spark happens, the mist will ignite causing a voltage of lightning to surge through the mist, and anyone caught in the explosion will be fried. If a person manages to barely get away they will be paralyzed and burned by the small amount that did touch them. (paralyzing lasts 2 posts)
Rp Sample

(If requested)

Firstly, how long does it take for the mist to spread? Secondly the paralysis can only last for 1 post. Soz.

i forgot that part, it should start in one post be spread a small amount(say 7 feet and be spread out further in the second, 1 post paralysis works for me

It can paralyze for 1 post and spread 5 feet per post. The initial release of mist can cover about 25 feet of distance. Edit and you're golden.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:33 pm
DevsangelKitsumi777
SuperKawaiiOrpheus
DevsangelKitsumi777

Ninja Class: Taijutsu

Name of Jutsu: Roxanne’s Leitmotif: Drama Queen by Sahar (Tambourine only of course)

Rank of Jutsu: Each member of The Idols is required to have a leitmotif. This song changes as the user changes. Thus, it is possible that as the user’s rank increases, the effects of this jutsu also increase or grow stronger.*

Jutsu's Element:Sound

Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu/Genjutsu?

Do you want your Jutsu added to the Guild List? No, since the effects of each leitmotif are unique to each user.

Description: Over a series of four posts, Roxanne performs her leitmotif. During this time, she dances and twirls to the rhythm she creates with her tambourine. Each jingle and beat she creates resonates with the target’s nervous system. Depending on the situation, Roxanne’s performance is seen as nothing but an intriguing or annoying act at first. However, over time, her target becomes more and more aware of the pulsating sounds emitting from his or her own body. By the fourth and final post, the sound of the target’s heartbeat becomes amplified to the point where it becomes a rather worrisome distraction. The almost sudden awareness of and shock at these sounds places stress on the target, which only causes their heart to beat faster. By the end of the fourth post, Roxanne ceases, the song ends, and the sound of the target's heartbeat returns to normal. However, this could be rather shocking, perhaps leaving the target with the impression that their heart has suddenly stopped.

Of course, this jutsu does have its weaknesses. One, Roxanne cannot stop dancing and playing her instrument, or she will have to restart. Thus, her opponent can simply attack her and disrupt the justsu. Furthermore, while Roxanne can dodge as she dances, she must be completely focused on playing her song, rendering her unable to attack without cancelling the jutsu. In order for the jutsu to have a higher probability of succeeding, it is best executed within a group or more peaceful environment.**

Rp Sample

(If requested)

*I’m actually uncertain about this as each member of The Idols is required to have a leitmotif. I hope it makes sense.
**I had a hard time coming up with the effects for her leitmotif. I’m not sure if this is particularly “epic” or feasible, but help and advice would be very much appreciated!

I praise you and your grammar. You make this bearable. Firstly I have to say that I'm unsure as to if the tambourine is triggering an illusion, or if this is ACTUALLY happening to them. The difference determines whether it sounds more like Genjustu than Ninjutsu so you can start by specifying that. Second point would be that the rank and thereby cost of it is unspecified. Other than that i think this tech is pretty clever I think. the split between Gen and Nin will determine anymore advice I have for you.

Thank you for the feedback!

As for the jutsu type, I guess the tambourine might be giving the illusion that the target's heart is beating louder, but I would like for the stress the target feels and the increased heart rate to be very real. Thus, when Roxanne stops performing and the intensity of target's heartbeat returns to normal levels, the target may actually think their heart has stopped. So, perhaps this is really more of a genjutsu?

As for the ranks, I'm not sure myself. Like I mentioned earlier, each member of the Idols is required to have a leitmotif. So, I'm not sure if it's something that evolves as they grow stronger and achieve higher ranks, or if it's something that they can learn at any rank. However, once the rank is established, how much do you think it should cost to perform this jutsu?

Idols start with their Leitmotif and since it grows with you I would say it starts at the rank that your character starts at. I would say that the technique would go as follows: Roxanne plays her tambourine. Upon hearing the sound the victim is trapped in an illusion. This illusion causes the victim to believe their heart has stopped and places an irregular amount of stress on their body, disorienting the victim.  

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:43 pm
Kit Joukai Heyaza
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No because i am making it a Sanbi jinchuuriki jutsu, though if it it liked you may add it to the sanbi demon jutsu list.
Description:
This jutsu relies heavily on the mastery of the Sanbi demon. Thus is directly correlates into the mastery of water and its manipulation. The user of this jutsu calls upon not only his own control of water but the sanbi's as well. Taking hydrogen molecules out of the air and compressing and condensing them. After the water is formed it shoots outward in a stream of chakra packed pressurized water. Capable of breaking through an earth defensive jutsu of the same rank but not piercing it. The stream of water depends on the caster of the jutsu though only comes in 2 attacks, a mid range blast that has a 15ft reach, and a short range blast that has a 5 foot reach. Because the caster is the host to the sanbi no handsigns are used for this jutsu. But instead the user weaves their arms in a semi circular motion to compress and gather the water. An advanced version of water manipulation if you will.

Chaka cost - 35

Weakness'
- Due to the semi circular arm motions after seeing the jutsu cast once it is faily easy to dodge afterwards.

- Still easily dodge with a dojutsu such as sharingan or byakugan due to seeing the chakra increase in the hands and the motion

- The recoil of the attack pushes the user backwards and must be chuunin rank before the jutsu does not knock them off their feet and off balance.

RP Sample:

(If requested)

Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No since my character fights close ranges using paper bombs this is what will make my RPC have the advantage.
Description:
By infusing chakra into the process of witing the seals on paper bombs Kit found he was able to alte what the bomb did. They no longer just had to explode. But served other functions. At the present day Kit knows of four methods in which to alter the paper bombs. "Kyo", "San", "Kei" , "Zen". "Kyo" Causes a thick smokescreen covering 45 feet in a circular radius. "San" Causes a flash of light to engluf a 10 ft radius from the tag capable of temporarily blinding an enemy. "Kei" Causes a condensed explosion, at the risk of a small blast radius the offensive power is upped. Being a 3 foot radius from the tag. "Zen" Causes a poison mist to cover a 5fy radius of the tag. This tag can only be used if the sign on the paper bomb is written in the poison that will becom the mist.

Weakness'

- Small offensive ranges

RP Sample:

(If requested)

Hydro canon is Approved. Nothing wring there. As for Paper tamper. You could just use a smoke bomb and a poison tag or a flash bomb. There's literally no point to waste a custom on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:50 pm
Jai12321
Your Rank: Genin/Chuunin/Jounin/Kage
Description: This seal requires to be made before the battle or before you are fighting. It can't be made within seconds, it takes a while. During prep, you create four small paper seals and a large scroll that goes with it. After, in battle you precisely attach one or two of the paper seals onto the opponent when they aren't looking. Upon opening the scroll, they should be magnetically sucked into the scroll. This seal holds for fifty years.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

I'm gonna say that it HAS to be 2 seals attached. 1 seems too instant kill. Second, I'm gonna say that it'll only seal people and not objects or jutsu. Also does the not looking part mean it won't work if they see you? Specify that, edit and you're fine.  

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 pm
SuperKawaiiOrpheus
Kit Joukai Heyaza
Description:

Chaka cost - 35

Weakness'

RP Sample:

(If requested)

Description:

Weakness'

- Small offensive ranges

RP Sample:

(If requested)

Hydro canon is Approved. Nothing wring there. As for Paper tamper. You could just use a smoke bomb and a poison tag or a flash bomb. There's literally no point to waste a custom on it.

I see, i appreciate the approval but the point was to make my own paper bombs rather then buying them in town or a market place. i dont mind wasting a custom jutsu on it because i can buy more custom slots right? but ill withdrawl the request and save the slot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:10 pm
Your Rank: Genin/Chuunin/Jounin/S-rank
Description: This seal requires to be made before the battle or before you are fighting. It can't be made within seconds, it takes a while. During prep, you create four small paper seals and a large scroll that goes with it. After, in battle you precisely attach two of the paper seals onto the opponent when they aren't looking. It does still work if they are. Upon opening the scroll, they should be magnetically sucked into the scroll. This seal holds for fifty years. This only seals up to 5 people inside, no items or demons. The caster of this seal can release the person if they wish, or when they die the seal is automatically released.
RP Sample:

(If requested)  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:22 pm
Jai12321
Your Rank: Genin/Chuunin/Jounin/S-rank
Description: This seal requires to be made before the battle or before you are fighting. It can't be made within seconds, it takes a while. During prep, you create four small paper seals and a large scroll that goes with it. After, in battle you precisely attach two of the paper seals onto the opponent when they aren't looking. It does still work if they are. Upon opening the scroll, they should be magnetically sucked into the scroll. This seal holds for fifty years. This only seals up to 5 people inside, no items or demons. The caster of this seal can release the person if they wish, or when they die the seal is automatically released.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Approved  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:20 am
Your Rank: Raikage
Ninja Class: Taijutsu
Name of Jutsu: Firm Grasp On Reality
Rank of Jutsu: Passive
Jutsu's Element: N/A
Jutsu Type: Namida Technique
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: Nop
Description: Kurozawa coats her hands in the special chakra of the Namida and through doing so she is able to physically interact with ninjutsu and other things born from chakra as if they were an object. When contact is made, Kurozawa will pay the same amount of chakra as the technique grasped to dispel and store it's elemental essence. Once this has occurred, Kurozawa can change the properties of any technique she uses to have the same properties as one of the elemental essences she has stored. Example: Water technique takes on the properties of Doton, Suiton technique takes on the properties of Raiton, etc. (One affinity shift per technique used and only one of each elemental essence stored at a time).

(If requested)

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:42 am
SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Approved!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 am
Your Rank: S
Ninja Class: Sealing Master
Name of Jutsu: Cursed Mark: Weight of the World
Rank of Jutsu: S
Jutsu Type: Fuinjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: Nope -- Vukan Only
Description: A simple sealing jutsu involving the use of a single tag or a seal inscribed surface. The Weight Of The World technique works similar to a cursed mark, meant to restrain and cause discomfort to someone afflicted with it. It is also used in other ways that may prove useful. Upon activation with simple chakra flow alone from the user, the seal glows and sends an array of black lines over an area determined by the size of the area it is placed at, mostly covering 75% of the determined area in a black webbing of seals. If on a large surface area, the maximum radius can only reach up to hundred feet, meaning the seal affects a seventy five foot radius with its effect. Once applied, the seal absorbs the force the the planet's gravity to a magnitude that is doubled the designated area's weight, most likely to cripple some things or even incapacitate a foe to make it difficult to move. This can be broken by those with superior strength (10 and up) or it can be removed by those with the ability to disrupt seals or break it completely (uzumaki sealers, Medics). Lasts until cancelled, must be maintained every 2 posts by reapplying the cost.

Tl;Dr: Increases the surface area affected's weight by 2x by absorbing the force of gravity pull into the seal itself. Can be broken by a Str stat of 10 or higher, or by a Uzumaki or medic. Lasts until cancelled.
RP Sample:

(If requested)

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:17 am
Your Rank: ---
Ninja Class: ---
Name of Jutsu: Sparkle!
Rank of Jutsu: E
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: This is dedicated to the whole guild.
Description: For years and year the fashion models of the ninja world have been searching for a way to become more fabulous than what they already are, and now they think that they found a way. This jutsu allows the user to emit chakra out of their pores to cause their skin to sparkle in the sunlight and be even more fabulous then they already are!
RP Sample:

(If requested)

Custom Approvals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas