Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Be Opinionated! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:11 pm
sabre_sword
Aw. You being depressed makes me depressed. l don't know how to say anything comforting without it sounding really cheesy. o_0 I hopes your life gets better soon so you can go on being teh funny PB that we know and loves. -huggles-

ill get over it eventually...
sorry to be a downer...
its jst kinda hard not to when you caused so much distress...  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:21 pm
we need to cheer PB up!

who's with me!?!?!?!?!?! surprised  

mistress_liv

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:19 pm
mistress_liv
we need to cheer PB up!

who's with me!?!?!?!?!?! surprised

I am! Liveh, if we were there we'd so throw a huge a** party or make a stupid a** flash or something. Anything for PB. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:57 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
sabre_sword
Aw. You being depressed makes me depressed. l don't know how to say anything comforting without it sounding really cheesy. o_0 I hopes your life gets better soon so you can go on being teh funny PB that we know and loves. -huggles-

sorry to be a downer...

Okay, PB, you gotta stop beating yourself up about it. I'm still not certain as to what happened (a symptom of being gone for near 3 weeks), but it doesn't take a genius to realize that you feel guilty over it (not that I'm not a genius). From what I gather, you had a fight with Ari's BF on here somewhere (and ordered all traces of it destroyed perhaps?)This provided a conflict of interest for Ari, she eventually felt so bad about it, that she left. I may be right, I may be wrong, but either way stop beating yourself up for it. You seem worse than I was for most of last week (beating myself up for being too cowardly too ask a girl out to grad and then letting it simmer over the weekend. I'd say I was on the verge of tears at one point last weekend, but that'd be a lie, I went far past the verge), and I beat myself up over it a lot. I realize that you feel bad about it, but you've gotta move on.

.........I think I just remembered you posting that you were over it somewhere....does this mean that I just ended up putting so much thought into this post for the sake of a few measly gold?  

ZerimarObon

mistress_liv

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:37 pm
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
sabre_sword

sorry to be a downer...

Okay, PB, you gotta stop beating yourself up about it. I'm still not certain as to what happened (a symptom of being gone for near 3 weeks), but it doesn't take a genius to realize that you feel guilty over it (not that I'm not a genius). From what I gather, you had a fight with Ari's BF on here somewhere (and ordered all traces of it destroyed perhaps?)This provided a conflict of interest for Ari, she eventually felt so bad about it, that she left. I may be right, I may be wrong, but either way stop beating yourself up for it. You seem worse than I was for most of last week (beating myself up for being too cowardly too ask a girl out to grad and then letting it simmer over the weekend. I'd say I was on the verge of tears at one point last weekend, but that'd be a lie, I went far past the verge), and I beat myself up over it a lot. I realize that you feel bad about it, but you've gotta move on.

.........I think I just remembered you posting that you were over it somewhere....does this mean that I just ended up putting so much thought into this post for the sake of a few measly gold?

U ARE TOTALLY CORRECT!
except about the last part...i dont know if PB is actually over it or not.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:07 am
mistress_liv
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
sabre_sword

sorry to be a downer...

U ARE TOTALLY CORRECT!
except about the last part...i dont know if PB is actually over it or not.

If by over it you mean made the decision to let others make their own decisions and if those decisions hurt me then to force myself to no longer care about that decision and create a mental block to hide the pain then yea...i kinda am.
But then again...ive been talking to Ari about a different way to solve my problem...who knows exactly where i stand right now. There is so much going on involving that situation i am not shure where we all stand.
Ill post once i figure it all out.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:23 pm
I feel bad. I didn't think that what I did would have such an effect on you guys.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:34 pm
Phanari
I feel bad. I didn't think that what I did would have such an effect on you guys.

Good friend leaving?
Babe your one of the key ppl here.
Of course you leaving would affect us.
You are a friend, therefore you are important.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:42 am
::ego inflates a little::  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:09 am
If you explode I'm not cleaning up the fragments of you.  

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:53 pm
::ego deflates::

I dunno. Egos can inflate a lot. Just look at Platinum's.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:25 am
Imagine pieces of Ari all over the place....ewwww.
This reminds me of a dead baby joke, but for the sake of politeness and decorum I will refrain from posting it here.  

Miroku2235
Crew

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:03 pm
Miroku2235
Imagine pieces of Ari all over the place....ewwww.
This reminds me of a dead baby joke, but for the sake of politeness and decorum I will refrain from posting it here.

it goes like this.
What is more gross than 10 dead babies in a barrel?
1 dead baby in 10 barrels!
*drumroll*
lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:03 pm
I'm going to college this September, so I'm gonna learn to be a chef! woo!  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:54 am
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
I'm going to college this September, so I'm gonna learn to be a chef! woo!

and im going to college currently for multimedia/game design.
So, you make the food the ppl eat and ill make the games they spend all day playing XD  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff