Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:18 pm

So I'm kind of relieved. Today in Spanish, my teacher had us describe ourselves. And I ended up coming out as Genderfluid to 20+ students because of adjective endings, but at least the class knows the proper gender term for me. smile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:16 pm

NOTE THAT THERE ARE MAJOR SPOILERS FOR "THE DEATH CURE" WHICH IS THE FINAL BOOK IN "THE MAZE RUNNER" SERIES BELOW!!!

====================

So for my English Honors book report, I had to analyze a character's personality. And my teacher LOVES dark humor. I was analyzing Thomas from "The Death Cure" which is the third Maze Runner book. And one part that I'm probably leaving in unless it's too dark is:

"He believes that there is a way to find the cure without remembering his past, yet as it is realized by the end, every single event that occurred could have easily been avoided by complying and regaining them. Thanks to his selfish actions, all of humanity legitimately goes insane by catching the Flare, and everyone dies from either being eaten alive or dead, or their brains disintegrating to nothing and being no longer functional, and thousands of innocent people are put in harm’s way by being sold to WICKED for research and further investigation for a cure."

That is the actual ending though. They all just... die and start over. If he'd just listened, there wouldn't have needed to be a third book. Yeah he would've died, but he'd save billions. Everything was amazing about that series except its ending. The ending just ruined it all.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Gender is so conflicting... I presently look like a girl to people, however I'm still unsure which I really am. I feel much more like a guy than I do a girl, so I consider myself genderfluid. And when I look at myself, I honestly and truthfully see a guy, but some part of me just really doesn't want to let all the girl inside go. I never know what to think, and it's like when I try to decide, everything is stuck in a stalemate. It sort of bothers me, but I just can't seem to come up with an answer that I really want. It's like I want to decide on one, but I can't and I need to find a balance between the two. For example, I want to look how I feel (aka look like a guy), but I still want to be known as she, her, etc. And I think that's what it's going to come down to in the end.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:41 pm

I have fallen into Undertale hell... I can't stop playing this perfect game.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Marching season is almost at an end. It's relieving, but also sad. I'll have to wait another year to go at it all again... But if my teacher decides to add the second set of quads, and for whatever reason lets me try for them, then I'm going to be hauling my a** off to practice and get good so I have a chance. I just don't want to play bass drum again next year. None of the drums are easy to march with, but I can't even see over that thing because I'm not even 5 feet tall, and it's over half my size. And the other half of the reason, the music was just a pain to learn at first. People get pissed if you accidentally play their notes, but you can't help it because everything can either be so similar or absolutely randomized, and so you're guaranteed to screw up a lot. But since I'll be a junior next year, then my teacher will probably want me on something different because he likely won't want me to play an interesting percussion instrument in only my last year. But I don't know. I'm just praying that the bass drum isn't my instrument for next year.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:58 am

In the future, we won't have to leave just our state to go to another college, but maybe even our world or galaxy. We could be saying, "I want to go to the sister campus of (insert college here) on Mars" in another 1000 years or so.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:49 pm

Why is silence golden if people fear it, while sound can be seen as reassuring and relaxing?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:56 am

So Gravity Falls is coming to an end... Gosh that show is everything perfect and beautiful and I can't even begin to say how important it is to me.

About a year ago (or maybe more at this point), my boyfriend made me sit down and watch the first two episodes. I found it absolutely hilarious and perfect, and it brought us closer. I thanked him for it, and it was just amazing. We connected more and we'd laugh together and have the time of our lives watching the show together.

Then, I began having some issues in my own life, and I'd get anxious and sad. So I decided to watch the show to take my mind off everything, and pretty soon I bingewatched every episode in about a week and was caught up. It really helped, and it made me laugh, connect with the characters, and everything. They made the characters real in the sense that they know how society is today, and how hard some things can be, and teach you that childhood is the most important thing in your life. It made me feel comforted knowing that everything is weird in their town, and everything in the actual world is weird too. Just like the show displays, you never know what happens. Things will occur that you can't quite wrap your head around, and no matter how hard you try you will never understand. That's something that I rarely ever see from anything. And things got better and I still continued to watch it because it became my absolute favorite show on TV.

I've even made friends through the fandom both irl and over the internet. And we draw things for one another, and we laugh and have an overall great time together, and we'll roleplay, and so on and so forth. I'd never have had some of the people in my life today if it weren't for this show and its fandom.

Also, Gravity Falls really inspired me. I wanted to make my own plushies of the characters, and it motivated me to make them look better every time. I ended up making an awesome Bill Cipher, and then my best and most favorite one, Ford Pines. And when my drawing tablet broke, I had an idea for something awesome in mind. But because it was just amazing, I wasn't going to let a broken drawing device take me down, and I began on an giant 4 part Gravity Falls fanart drawing that took up 2 whole pages in my sketchbook. I'm still not done, but gosh I love it so much.

This whole fandom is perfect. This show is perfect. And I'm so thankful that it's going to have an ending because you have no idea how many shows I've come across that didn't have a proper ending, or just never had one in general. I love this show, and it's always going to hold a special place in my heart.

This song is fitting for the moment

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:34 pm

I found an affordable way to get all the Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye series which is the one I've been wanting to read since I first got into comics. And when I get a job, I'll have enough money to get the entire series. And I'm finally old enough to be hired.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:23 pm

So I read a few reviews on Star Wars: Battlefront 3. People are saying it's a complete ripoff and that it absolutely sucks. I really wanted that game, and I was saving for it, and my parents said that I could maybe get it for Christmas. But there are plenty of things I want more than that, and if it's going to be $70+ for a game that everybody says is awful, I don't want anybody to spend that much on it... I'm pretty disappointed now.......

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:10 am

Well... I found out my tablet isn't compatible with Windows 10. And I can't downgrade to Windows 7 to get it to work. Jfc technology!!! I JUST WANT TO DRAW ON MY COMPUTER AGAIN!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:16 am

I feel bad. I started putting together a Christmas wishlist, and I already have 3 Transformers on it. I want to put more on but I think my parents would explode if I did. I'm 16 but my wishlist could EASILY be mistaken for a 5 year-old's.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:22 pm

I sewed a plushie version of Master Chief's helmet all in one day. Considering I have NEVER had to mold anything when sewing, I have to admit I did a decent job! Now to stop sewing before my hands fall off...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:16 pm

I might be finishing Master Chief tomorrow!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

I've spent a LOT of time (roughly 16 hours so far) on this thing. It's turning out nicely, and I've only been burned and stabbed twice, and poked over 15 times (yeah I'm not the most careful person when sewing and gluing. I shouldn't be allowed near a hot glue gun, or pins). But hey! At least my friend is going to love this! It's my biggest human plushie yet, it's soft and cuddly, and it's her absolute favorite character of all time.

Since I can almost never afford anything myself since I couldn't get a job until a few days ago (you have to be 16 here...), making things is a great alternative. People value the fact that you put in so much time to make whatever it is you made, and it's also fun in general to work on stuff. It's one-of-a-kind, too, so nobody has something exactly like what you made.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:41 pm

*SCREAMS* I FINISHED THE MASTER CHIEF PLUSHIE!!!!

God that was easily one of the hardest plushies I have ever made, but it's well worth it all. I'll have pics for tonight, it's just that my phone is dead and I take all my pics with it.
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff