Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Makko Shore Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:29 pm
Yuri

Ecstatic (and thrilled by the surprised looks on her ex-coworker's faces), Dove released the pokemon next to Lovey, beaming at Yuri's congratulations as she knelt and extended a hand. "Thanks!" A happy laugh. "Who knew I was such a fisherman, hm?"

With a smile, she turned to Yuri just in time to see him released the luvdisc back into the water as her new Dratini turned to regard Lovey curiously. "Awww... but it was so cute!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:30 pm
At that point Aulus actually did smile. It was only for a moment but it had definitely been there, like a flash of sun showing between clouds. She was maybe a bit impressed by him, by things he could do, and she wanted to learn them from him. He wasn't completely useless.

"I can't claim the last two but the first two, yeah. The class is every Thursday at seven pm down in the gym, you're welcome to come along. It's a mixed ability class and some people come every week, some only occasionally. As I've got a lot of free time on my hand right now - ha - I also have time to take on a couple of people privately for the next... well, four months or so probably." Yes he was going to use the 'time on my hand' joke on everyone he knew at least once, because if he made it they couldn't? Or maybe because if he tried to joke about it he could try to make himself think it wasn't as bad. "So," he shrugged, "come along to one of the classes and if you like it and think it would be useful to you we could see about some more sessions. I think it would be more use to you than a lot of people; an unskilled big person will usually win against an unskilled small person, but if you've got technique unless you're caught by surprise you can flatten somebody bigger than you are pretty well every time."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:31 pm
Lyra

Lu laughed along with her, much more nervous and face turning red. He tugged at the collar of his tank top, looking everywhere but at the woman's face. "O-oh, right, yeah... I'll have to, uh, I'll look over there, for one... a sunhat, I mean- y-yeah." He nodded, shifting on his feet. He didn't think anyone would talk to him! He'd come out here to fish, he forgot to prepare for social interaction.

"O-oh, I caught a Luvdisc... You know, with the...face? The... fish... face." Ah, eloquent. Lu wished he'd fall over the rail into the water. "Eevees, oh...that's nice, um. I don't... don't have any. They seem very...nice. And small." So very, very tiny.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:48 pm
Dove

"Well its gone now," Yuri says as he cast the line again.

He then waits, looking over at Dove and her Dratini as they get to know each other. Repede even gives the young dragon a sniff.

Eventually though, his line tugs again and he pulls out... !

Another Luvdisc.

"Wait... I think this is the same one."

The tiny fish again feebly wiggled on the line, while Yuri let out a heavy dramatic sigh.

"Okay okay." He then took a pokeball and caught the little fish properly. He can't really say no to fate.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:49 pm
Andre, Zacharie

Vincent couldn't help but cackle at Zacharie's reaction, he missed having someone react like that when he caught them in a surprise hug. As much as he loved Andre, the guy was rarely surprised by the stuff Vincent pulled on him anymore, and when he was surprised, it tended to be... well, only when Vincent made something go boom.

"You gotta learn someday, kid! Get buff, wrassle some Wailords, that's how ya' do it!" Do what? Life, that's what. Vincent laughed and let Zacharie go when he slipped off, then slowly realized what Andre was playing at and shot him a subtle glare. Oh, that a**! How could Vincent tell Zacharie he hated water types? Especially when he looked so... earnest, about caching him one. "Oh, y...yeah. I'd love one. Um." Dammit. "Just so long as ya' keep those nasty shellfish a good 50 feet away from me! I swear, I catch a whiff of one and I get hives like nuts!" He laughed, hoping that covered up his dissonance about water types. Ugh.

"Yeah! Lets set up! Andre'll have ta' help ya' figure out that fishing rod, I can set it up, but I can only cast left handed."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 pm
Lu

He was shy, how precious. “Well, I haven’t had an actual eevee in hmm, six months, longer?” She paused, trying to calculate the last time her darlings had a laid eggs. They had been so busy. “At the moment, I only have a pair of evolutions with me.” It was one of the reasons she loved eevees, they evolved into all types.

“Mind if I have a go with that rod? Just to see if I have your luck?”  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:57 pm
Aulus

Wait, was that a smile? It'd only been there a moment, but Aija was pretty sure it was. Well then! Maybe that initial mission to cheer him up had been a success! With a fresh wave of accomplishment, Aija stood up a little straighter.

She was buzzing with excitement. She couldn't wait to tell her roommate Candice about the whole karate thing, maybe she'd want to come along too! She tilted her head at Aulus' hand joke, then grinned and laughed. "Hand- hah! You are funny man!" The mention of private lessons had her attention. Aija was good with people, but she still preferred learning on her own, keeping what she knew a secret. She was glad she'd stopped to talk to Aulus, who knew had all these skills up his sleeve? Aija grabbed Aulus' hand eagerly, looking at him with dedication, "Yes, I will show up! Positively! I will be there, you can count on this!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:00 pm
Lyra

"O-oh, I see... I um, I've got a few pokemon, no eevees or their evolutions..." His most recent addition to the team was Deerling who he'd dubbed Bucky, but he felt too much like a nerd to show off his Deerling to a pretty girl.

Lu nodded and held out his rod. "O-oh, sure, you can go ahead-" He'd seen plenty of Luvdiscs around, and was sure she'd most likely get one. Hopefully, otherwise he'd feel bad. Maybe his rod was out of luck...  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:09 pm
Woah, hand grab! Okay? Okay. Aulus had tensed up for a moment when suddenly accosted but relaxed quickly and shook Aija's hand; that was what she was going for right? "Well, good, I'm always glad to have new students." He nearly added 'a few less incompetent operatives in the field is always good', but remembered where they were and stopped himself before the first traitorous syllable could slip out and potentially put a mark of suspicion on them.

"Let me know your schedule and we can see about one to one sessions," he said instead. If Aija was going to be a pro Field Agent like he was - or at least if she was going to be doing a lot of work in the field in infiltration or something - he could argue the case for training her while she was on the clock. If she was more sciencey on the other hand (that he didn't have, har har) she was just going to have to come in her own free time but it didn't sound like she would mind that at all.

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 19!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:13 pm
Lu

"They are little dears." Lyra took the rod, looking over the length. She moved it , feeling the whippiness of the rod. "Thanks, don't think I'll catch anything... this has always been more of my brother's thing." She cast it, watching the line sail off into the water.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:15 pm
Lyra would, indeed, find a Luvdisc on the end of her line!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:26 pm
Aulus

Aija laughed softly at Aulus' handshake; he didn't seem like a very touchy guy, and she'd mostly grabbed him out of excitement. "I will be best student you ever had. Totally destroy your other ones. Hah!" Oh yeah, she was committed now. She'd never done karate, but with her gymnastics training behind her, Aija at least knew she most likely had the agility and flexibility for it. If not- she'd learn!

"I will be in contact," Aija said, a little lower. Exploring the restricted base only gave her so much she could do; having something to fill what free time she had would be a gift. And if it'd help her get into the intelligence department... well. There were no downsides to it. "You should enjoy the day while you can! Very good weather! I have business to see. Will see you Thursday!" Her business? It mostly included looking for seashells, but it'd be suspicious to leave together. Aija gave Aulus a quick salute before she started prancing off.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:23 pm
Yuri

Dove giggled as Yuri relented and captured the little heart fish, reaching over to brush her fingers along his upper arm. "Hey, at least it likes you," she smiled, before sitting properly once more and extending her hand again toward the small dragon before them.

Looking between Lovey and Repede, the dratini stilled, giving curious little sounds to each in greeting. Lovey barked softly once and dipped her head, then motioned towards Dove as she introduced her.

After looking the woman over, the dragon type moved toward her, extending it's neck to tap its head against her hand. Once it deemed her safe, it moved closer, bowing respectfully.

Dove could barely contain herself as she stroked its head and neck. "This is amazing!" she exclaimed. "I never thought I'd befriend a dragon type..."

She had also never expected a lot of things that had happened in the past year, and yet she couldn't be happier.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:39 pm
Dove

"Yeah, I think that's kinda obvious."

The little fish seemed absolutely determined to attach itself to his fishing line for some reason. It's no dragon, but hey, Yuri wasn't going to complain. A Pokemon is a Pokemon right? Though he never exactly pictured himself with a heart shaped fish.

Tossing the ball up in the air, Yuri caught it again before putting it into his pocket. He then looked over at Dove as she continued to get acquainted with her new little... worm dragon. It was kinda cute.

"So, have you thought of a name for it yet?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:40 pm
Lyra

Lu held his breath in anticipation, then sighed in relief when he was Lyra had indeed caught something. Another Luvdisc! "I've seen so many of them," Lu said with a small smile. "I guess a bunch of them will be f-finding new homes. Not sure what I'm going to do with mine, though..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff