Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kinnick High: Byako's Home for Gifted Youth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:40 pm
Elithiel could see nothing wrong with this. Not unlikely.

"I'm not that young you know. I am kinda 16," he said irritably.

He looked back at the path they followed. The Drows had been here recently. About two or three days old. They'd have a long and fast paced journey ahead of them if they were to catch their prey. Elithiel picked up the pace a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:39 am
"I'm only 80." Boro says grinning madly and quickening his pace to match Elithiel's pace.

"80? Wow, that's old. I mean at least for an orc." John says grinning inside his head while speeding up to match the rest of the group.

"80 is old for an orc? That's odd, because I thought that it was young for one." Boro replies losing the grin, but keeping a smile on his face.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

sir_elithiel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:15 pm
Elithiel said nothing as he lead the way through the forest. 80? Wow.
He paid more attention to his surroundings now. He noticed the oak, birch, and pine here huddled loosely together allowing small patches of sun to touch the forest floor here and there. The light was a nice tint of orange that told him that night would soon be upon them. There were animals going about their daily activities, gathering food, or leading their young about teaching them the tricks of the trade.

Elithiel felt the crunch of the leaves underfoot and the rustle of the leaves on the trees overhead and felt a strange calm. He breathed in and out slowly depsite the fast pace they were taking. He heard snatches of voices talking to him. They whispering directions to him and other old secrets. He wanted to stop and listen to the stories of the forest spirits but knew that they had to press on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:37 pm
"We'd better hurry if we don't want to be caught in the dark, chasing drow of all things." John suggests with a frown while looking up at the sun-light trickling down from the canopy.

"What's wrong with being caught in the dark?" Boro asks the grin returning to his face. "I happen to like the dark, but that's because I can see better when it is dark."

Major mistake, Borose. I happen to know from experience that orcs hate the dark and they only go out when they have a torch or something else to light their way. John thinks smiling inwardly.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:46 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:09 pm
((Lol. BUSTED! Happy Christmas btw John))

Elithiel was brought back to reality by Boro's comment. He cast a sideways glance to John. He could tell what he was thinking. This didn't settle Elithiel at all. He wanted now just to get to the bottom of this. Delve into the thoughts of this Boro...see where he came from and what he really was. That would go against his morals so he held off...for now.

((Er...idk if Zombie was only posting to get sum quick gold...if so if he doesn't come back ignore this part))

As the trio moved on in silence now save for the crunch of leaves under their boots a strange mist seemed to creep through the trees. The fog was soon so thick that Elithiel had to pull his hood over his head to prevent most of the water from his face. His sight was unaffected by the fog as they pierced with ease through the haze. He looked for John who he though would have a little more trouble than he. He knew his teacher wouldn't be helpless. He did have ears...and he was one to utilize his resources.

"John...I think we should be on guard...I don't know why but this doesn't sit right with me..." Elithiel whispered.

"Boro! Stay close..." he said finding the Orc in the fog.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:03 pm
((happy Winter holiday Elithiel.))

"You're right, Elithiel. This mist is very strange." John comments as he grabbed a nearby twig. After a second of concentration, the twig alights with blue flames and John begins to swing it around clearing some of the nearer mist.

"I have a better idea, I'll go hide and ambush whatever is waiting out there for us." Boro says diving behind a tree before John lights the twig.

"This ought to help." John says twirling the twig around like it was a baton.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:38 am
Elithiel blinked.

"Boro!" he whispered angrily. There was no stopping the Orc. He had already dove out of sight before anyone could stop him. Now it was just Elithiel and John. Elithiel reached up and placed a hand on the staff holstered on his back. As John cleared the area he scanned the area more closely.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:45 pm
"I hope Boro gets killed soon, don't you agree Elithiel? Then we wouldn't have to deal with him anymore." John whispered to Elithiel as he continued to clear the fog away.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:27 am
Elithiel silently agreed with John. He was too focused on some movement away to his right. He took his staff from the holster and moved evere silently towards the bushes.

Suddenly something lept out at Elithiel. It took him off guard knocking him off his feet. Elithiel fell hard on the ground and his head banged down. He felt searing pain throbbing in his head and was temporarily unable to move, his vision blurred in tears of pain.

After this spell he sat up to see the thing was a humanoid. It was dark as midnight with long white hair falling to its shoulder blades, with liquid yellow eyes.

"Drow..." Elithiel gasped standing up quickly. He readied his staff, but the Drow seemed hurt. Indeed it was clutching it's side. Elithiel's brows narrowed. He took a step closer, only to have the Drow take a few frightened steps away. Elithiel was not about to let him get away so easily.

He pointed his staff at the Drow. A black beam shot out and wrapped itself around the Drow. It wasn't making contact with it, just looping around it. The Drow spun around but couldn't move outside of the black spell. He turned to glare at Elithiel with gleaming eyes.

"John..." Elithiel called out trying to fight back to the pain in his head.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:37 pm
"It's okay, Elithiel. You can let go. I don't think this one is going to hurt us." John says looking at the wound in the drow's side. "So tell me, oh dark elf. What hurt you like that?"

A few miles away, Borose had decided to continue hunting the drow on his own when he spotted a large deer. That looks promising. To make the hunt easier, I'd better make things go my way. he thinks creating an illusion on the opposite side of the deer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:49 pm
The Drow turned his yellow eyes on John. They were full of hate and anger. Elithiel didn't let his spell go just yet.

"Wouldn't you like to know Hume. Your stench sickens me. Your kind is only good for two things. Labor and food," the Drow said showing his fangs a little. Only it wasn't it English. It was in...of course Dark Elvish. Elithiel understood it but wasn't sure if John had.

"Mind your mouth, Drow!" Elithiel answered in Elvish. THe Drow then looked back to him. He scanned him as if seeing him for the first time.

"Hmm...what's an Elfling like you doing with this?" he said gesturing John.

"Hunting," Elithiel answered coldly, which made the Drow narrow his gaze.

"So you still didn't answer the question. And English please," Elithiel said.

"Release me and you'll have your answer," the Drow replied in English. Elithiel stared for a moment and then obliged. The black beam surroudning the Drow slowly vanished. He moved over to a tree and leaned against it and closed his eyes, drawing slow long breaths.

"Truly it was a creature of great power and strength. It has lived in these woods for many an age, as its Keeper I'm sure. Keeper of what has been told in many a story. I'm sure your people have a better explanation," the Drow said shortly. Elithiel pondered on this. Forest Keeper?

"Ah...the Elder Wyrm?" Elithiel asked. The Drow grinned and tried to stand, but a pain in his side forced him to remain still. Elithiel moved closer.

"Let me-"

"No! Stay back Elf!" the Drow growled. And despite his condition he managed to conjur up an orb of Shadow energy in his hand. Elithiel halted.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:59 am
"Would you calm down, you dumb drow. The kid's not going to hurt you, but I will if you so much as harm a hair on his head. You got that, you putrid piece of flesh?" John calmly responds to the situation, in elvish nonetheless. "Now sit down and listen. I want to know what happened to your troop to cause you to flee and I want it politely, got that?"

The illusion Boro made worked well, maybe a little bit too well. For as the deer raced in the direction of Boro, so did every other game animal nearby. "I'd better kill that buck quick." he exclaims grabbing a wicked looking dagger from his belt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:19 am
The Drow's glare switched sharply to John. He surveyed him hungrily, his eyes staying on his neck. Elithiel stepped between them.

"Enough! John...please! Let's not add salt to the wound..." Elithiel said noting his metaphor. Apparantely the Drow did as well. He remained silent.

"Now would you have the decency to let me help you, we could get some where. That way you'd be at your full strength...then you might think about being frogish," Elithiel said briskly. The Drow stared apparently shocked that Elithiel was offering to assist him in hurting them. He lowered his hand and the orb disappeard. He sank down on the tree.

"Make it quick," he hissed looking around as if afraid someone would see them. Elithiel nodded and moved foreward. He slowly lifted the Drow's light leather armor. He noted this. He wasn't a warrior. He'd be more h eavily layered. He placed it aside and lifted the tunic. No weapons. Elithiel looked back at the Drow. He wasn't looking at him.

Elithiel returned to his work. The wound was deep indeed. The Drows torso was wonderously defined. Elithiel gritted his teeth ignoring this. He focused back on the wound. Elithiel examined it. He gently proded and rubbed around it. He felt the Drow tense beneath his touch, but if it hurt or not he couldn't tell.  

sir_elithiel

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:29 pm
John watched as the drow eyed his neck and said "I hope you're just wondering why my neck is so bare, because if you aren't then we might have a problem. The reason it's bare is because the only necklace I owned was stolen by a blood elf."

Here he comes.... Boro thinks jumping into the air and landing on it's back.

"Answer my question please or things are going to get unpleasant fo rthe both of us and I really don't want that." John says calming down a bit.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff