Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Pubs are totally made for socialization [Finished ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:05 pm
"Everyone is different." Lex leaned back, playing with the cuff of his jacket. He did miss Tems rather terribly, but he had gone his own way and rouse in the ranks and had been so proud. "A bit, but then I guess since our work is so difficult you have to come right out and make your feelings clear before they end up dead."

And that was a bit morbid, wasn't it?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:10 pm
Aulus gave a short laugh and nodded, his lips turning up in a tight grim smile. "That's true I suppose." How many times had he nearly died now?... Well pretty much on every mission he'd ever been on and that was.... Aulus frowned slightly as he tried to recall but soon decided it didn't really matter. "Better than being bored right? Though I am at the moment. So. ********. Bored." December seemed a lifetime away right now and it would probably take more than a month for him to get used to the new arm so it would be January or February before he was ready for anything serious again. Ugh.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:25 pm
Ooh! That was her target. Howlback turned sharply in the air, looking down at the pair of teenagers making out on a blanket. She chortled, secondary wings dipping.

"Boring recovering or boring in the bar?" He asked, brushing a bit of curling hair behind his ear. "Cause we can bounce out of here once your finished with your drink. Hit another bar. Or club. Clubs sell drinks."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:17 am
Red cackled, sweeping into a loop up above the pair; she wanted to see what happened have Howlback buzzed them.

"The former," Aulus scowled, not at Lex but at the situation in general. "I'm stuck in head office training idiots, not really my idea of a good time day in day out." He didn't mind when it was broken up by other things but as it was it was getting seriously wearing. "We can move on if you want though," Aulus shrugged, glancing over his shoulder to see where Thanatos was up to just in time to see the frog hop carefully down off a bar stool with a tray in his hands. "After the sprites," he amended; it would be discouraging for Thanatos if they didn't appear to appreciate his efforts.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:00 pm
Howlback grinned sharply and dropped down, wings folded to streamline her body. She buzzed them so close, she let her hind leg graze over the girls hair, snagging away her headband.

"What sort of idiots? For there are a variety of them," Lex responded. He tipped his head, watching Thanatos and beamed at the frog, waving cheerfully. "Of course. We did pay for them."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:12 pm
"Rrrbt!" exclaimed Thanatos, holding up the tray as proudly as though he had single-handedly taken down a legendary.

Aulus smiled in response and the expression brought quite a change to his face, softened his features and warmed his sharp red eyes. "Good job Thana," he said with a nod, reaching his arm across his body to take the tray and set it on the table. "Change and all," he added with another nod, gesturing for Thanatos to jump up on the table. When the frog complied he passed one of the sprites to him. "Go on then, you earned it."

Then he turned back to Lex and the smile faded like the sun vanishing behind a cloud; Aulus gave a derisive snort. "Oh, so many kinds of idiots. Stupid idiots, lazy idiots, clumsy idiots, arrogant know it all idiots, and idiots who have just realised that they've joined Team Rocket and can't back out again and are regretting their life choices sorely." Perhaps the ones in the last category were the smartest, it had taken him a little while longer to really internalize the decision he'd made in a moment of defiance and misplaced middle class angst. He didn't regret it though, not really. He felt as though maybe he should but he was - barring terrible metal and physical trauma - a lot happier here than he had been anywhere else.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:22 pm
"Great job." Lex replied and swiped the straws, systematically tearing the bottom off and blowing off the rest of the protective paper cover till he had four in the cup.

"Alright, pick a straw, lady and gents." He reached up, coaxing the joltik to his hand and placed his thumb over the tip of a straw and pulled it out, holding it to the mite pokemon.

"So, you are surrounded by idiots, and they don't have the decency to be one type of idiot. They are multiple types of idiots." Lex grinned sharply. "Well, be nice to the clumsy idiots, they can improve, the rest you can drive to the ground."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:47 am
"Mmfh," Aulus shrugged, "nice isn't in my job description. Clumsy is harder to fix than most things but it's better than stupid again. There's no fixing stupid." Aulus had no patience with people he considered stupid but then he seldom had much patience for anything so he supposed that was hardly a shock. "I'll be glad when I can do something more interesting again, that's all," he muttered, snagging a sip of the sprite before passing it back to Thanatos who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:07 pm
Sunspot shifted in Lex's hair, curling two sets of front legs around the straw as he sucked on it. Tik? Tik, tik.

Lex grinned at the mite pokemon and shrugged a shoulder. "Could always fake it. Be a site to see, bet you scare half of them straight, faking nice then being a grump."He place an elbow on the table and bodily leaned into it. "I knoww, been sooo bored of late."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:29 pm
Shaddaling

Aulus gave Lex a very direct look for a few moments before raising one eyebrow and snorting in amusement. "Yeah I don't think I've got the patience for that. Anyway, shall we go?" he waved his hand to the pretty much empty drinks. "Find some other place with suggestively named drinks that could floor a Rhydon." He had to admit that so far this was going pretty well, Lex was kind of amusing and so far didn't seem to have it in for him or think he was an idiot or anything.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:29 pm
"Pretty much any place that isn't a dive," Lex chirped cheerfully and set the straw down, ignoring the indignant noises coming from his joltik. He gathered up his Dratini, scooping her over his shoulders and motioned for Flatline, the porygon-Z to follow. "Think I can do that."

He set out towards the door, humming snatches of the song Knee Socks and looked out, glancing across the pathway and grin. "You up to a club? Music? Suggestive drinks. People."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:40 pm
"People." Aulus said the word with evident displeasure and his shoulders shifted into that broader posture again, an animal making itself look big. "I could do without people," he continued with feeling, "but drinks, yes. As for the music, depends on what you call music." It might be alright though, he didn't actually have to talk to anyone and you could sort of lose yourself in the throbbing noise and the lights of a club. Maybe it would be an okay idea really, he hadn't been to a club for ages and he could always leave if he didn't like it.

"Fine, a club." What the hell, what was the worst thing that could happen?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:17 pm
Lex was all about to go rushing off and drag Aulus in to a club till he halted, full dead stop and glanced back. "Do you have any don't for clubbing? Cause I could care less about what type of club I go to... just not sure if you are up to it."

There was the regular clubs and then there was clubs that were LGBT friendly and he didn't want to drag Aulus into a club he was going to be uncomfortable in.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:17 pm
"Hu?" Aulus gave Lex a blank look. "Any don't? 'Up to it'?" Just what was Lex insinuating? Some kind of orgy-rave? Somehow he wouldn't be overly shocked if that was the case. "Look so long as everyone keeps their pants on I really don't give a ********. Oh, but cheap drinks are good." Not that drinks were cheap in any club but relatively cheap was something one could hope for.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:26 pm
"Been to a few parties where people lost a lot of clothes..." Lex mused thinking back and grinned slightly. "That I could do." He tapped his fingers in thought and nodded. "I know a place here... smallish but decently priced drinks." Though everything was smallest compared to the coast city.

"This way." He said, walking carefully across the gain-planks. "So, want to play twenty questions?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff