[FIN] We're Not Friends! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:40 pm
[10/7/2014 11:00:37 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: The last part.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:41 pm
[10/7/2014 11:01:20 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: -thinking- Oh... Heh. Wow I said that. It sorta slipped out. -grins- I made a friend.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:42 pm
[10/7/2014 11:01:34 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: What friend is that?

[10/7/2014 11:01:41 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Your Gastly?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:43 pm
[10/7/2014 11:02:39 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Well he's my friend too. You can have more than one. And I'm friendly with Clancy. -snorts- take a wild guess Koibito.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:43 pm
[10/7/2014 11:03:34 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *goes back to looking for the board* I thought we discussed this. I don't have friends.

[10/7/2014 11:04:56 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: There it is. *goes up to the bullatin board and browses the paper for grunt tasks that haven't yet been assigned for the day*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:44 pm
[10/7/2014 11:06:27 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: You don't, I do. Doesn't always have to be a two way street. Eventually if I pester enough maybe you'll change your mind. Or maybe not -grins and hugs him from behind- whooo knooowwws oh hmm. -looks over the tasks and points to one- Tidy the Rec Room. How about that? Or file books in the library?  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:46 pm
[10/7/2014 11:09:13 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *eyes narrow at the board, his back still to Adam* No. Someone imposed their friendship on me before. I won't let it happen again. *signs off on the library* You can go to the rec room. There's just one person needed for the library. They need to keep it down in there, after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:46 pm
[10/7/2014 11:11:27 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: And then what? They betrayed you? Did you stop riding your bike when you fell off the first time?  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:47 pm
[10/7/2014 11:13:46 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *heads toward the library, not turning around* You may think you're good at avoiding things, Addi-chii, but just so you know, I'm better.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:48 pm
[10/7/2014 11:14:59 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: -snorts, watching him walk off- Just admit you never rode a bike, Koibito! We can take a majestic ride together. -sighs softly and signs off on the rec room, looking at a map to know where to go-  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:44 pm
[10/8/2014 9:59:40 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *heads into the training room area as scheduled and gets out his pokeballs, trying to think of who to train today and how to train them*
[10/8/2014 10:12:52 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *heads into the training room, grinning happily* KOI~BI~TO~ *joins him* Still mad at me?
[10/8/2014 10:17:43 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *stiffens and looks up before smiling pleasantly* Not if we can both agree we're not friends, I'm not~
[10/8/2014 10:18:48 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Nope. Sorry no dice. *takes his pokeball from his pocket, expands the pokeball and throws it, releasing Manny who floats around happily*
[10/8/2014 10:22:51 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *sighs* Then I guess I'll just have to beat it out of you. *tosses an Ultra Ball into the air and releases a black and white absol*
[10/8/2014 10:23:42 PM | Edited 10:23:46 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Oh? With your mon? *curious*
Manny: *a little nervous since absols are scary*
[10/8/2014 10:28:56 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *smiles emotionlessly and gives a small shrug*
Kid: *stares at Manny and regards him before breaking into a wide smile*
[10/8/2014 10:30:32 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *sighs softly and watches the two mons, hands in his pockets, but muscles tensed gently in case Iza or the mon jumps him*
Manny: ... *He literally has no idea what the Absol is saying*
[10/8/2014 10:30:42 PM] Magician Arcana: Manny: < I'm Manny!>
[10/8/2014 10:34:31 PM | Edited 10:42:22 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: If you're not going to leave me alone, I suppose we're going to have to train against each other. *eyes the line of Adam's body as his smile broadens a little*
Kid: *distracted and starry-eyed as he gazes at Manny* *notices Adam behind* *studies Adam carefully* *pauses* *crounches and leapts at Adam, claws extended*
[10/8/2014 10:40:33 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *flicks his eyes to Iza for a moment and returns the grin, body vibrating from excitement. Looks back in time to see the Absol leaping at him. Jumps backwards, aiming a kick at the Absol to get it to not attack him. No intention of actually hitting Kid, though* Manny! Hypnosis!
Manny: *whirls around, hearing the command. Focuses, eyes sending out the hypnosis beam*
[10/8/2014 10:46:00 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *sneers* Nice dodge. Unfortunately, Hypnosis doesn't have a very high accuracy. I found that out the hard way with Celty. *looks to Kid* Double Team.

Kid: *dodges Adam's kick and Manny's Hyponsis swiftly, increasing his evasion with Double Team* *glares at Adam...or rather, something on Adam's face*
[10/8/2014 10:49:31 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *grits his teeth, cussing softly below his breath* This was the one you said... Would give me new piercings... huh? *not sure which is the real one or the fake one. Squeezes his fist and watches them, heartbeat doubling*

Manny: *starting to panic, flying towards Adam. Hovers in front of him*

Adam: Manny, lick at as many of these as you can.

Manny: Ghastly! *flails his tongue around, trying to hit the different illusions*
[10/8/2014 10:52:55 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Ah, you remember? I'm impressed, Addi-chii. *beams somewhat darkly* Let's see what else you can remember I mentioned about him.

Kid: *freezes as he's paralyzed by the lick attack*

Iza: *watches with a hard gaze* Lucky shot. But do you know anything about type advantages?
[10/8/2014 10:57:10 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *panting softly, stepping back again to get distance from the absol* Ah, sorry Koibito. I think that's where my memories end. ; I hate to disappoint you though. *blows him a kiss and a wink*

Manny: *turns and looks at Adam, flustered beyond belief. Notices then* *floats closer* Lyyyy.

Adam: Type Advantages? Somewhat. But I'm forgetful. Teach me, please~? *blinks at Manny* Manny, what are you do -- !? *jumps back again when the ghastly's tongue starts to slide out* What the ********, Manny!? Don't attack me!

Manny: Ly... *sounds rather sad*
[10/8/2014 11:02:18 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *smile disappears at the kiss* Heh. Don't do that. Someone might get the wrong idea~

Kid: *stops struggling to free himself from paralyzation as Manny goes toward his trainer*

Iza: *raises a brow, just as confused* ...
[10/8/2014 11:04:48 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *swallows, catching his breath* Manny, what's up? Also, Koibito, I'm not sure what wrong idea they would get. *winks again and chuckles*

Manny: ... *slowly pokes his tongue out, eyes pleading*

Adam: *sighs roughly* Fine. If you want to do it, just attack.

Manny: *gently pokes the nose stud with his tongue*

Adam: ........... What the actual ********, Manny. What was that?
[10/8/2014 11:08:56 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *glares furiously* Kid. Charge Beam.

Kid: *looks at Iza pathetically*

Iza: What? You can move now, can't you? At least try!

Kid:

Iza: .......*seethes silently as his fists clench at his sides* I should have known better. *withdraws Kid back into his ball*
[10/8/2014 11:09:53 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *releases Riviere instead*
[10/8/2014 11:10:26 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *flicks his eyes to Iza, smirking coldly* Manny. Lick attack Iza.

Manny: *Looks at his trainer nervously and turns to Iza. Flings his tongue out*
[10/8/2014 11:12:58 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *eyes widen and reaches for his pocket, but fails to bring it out in time*

Riviere: *appears out of his ball and looks around, confused, only to recognize Manny and Adam* *Happiness turns to more puzzlement*

Iza: *paralyzed to the spot, but manages to speak even so* RIVIERE. FEINT ATTACK NOW.
[10/8/2014 11:14:27 PM] Magician Arcana: Manny: *really distraught at having to attack a human, even worse that Riviere saw it*

Adam: *hears the feint attack. Eyes widening* s**t! Manny, dodge!
[10/8/2014 11:16:55 PM] Kitomyx: Riviere: *blinks at Izaya* *registers his trainers orders before hearing Adam's response* *half-heartedly uses Feint Attack*
[10/8/2014 11:19:10 PM] Magician Arcana: Manny: *still pretty confused as to what is going on, so even though he heard the command to dodge, doesn't do so fast enough. Cries out in shock, and since he's pretty weak, it just knocks him out*

Adam: ... *laughs softly, panting softly from the intensity* Manny, return for now. *puts him back in the pokeball and walks over to Iza* Ah, Dark moves are super effective gainst Ghosts, right? And as a dark trainer, you'll always have an advantage against Manny.
[10/8/2014 11:24:29 PM] Kitomyx: Riviere: *panics, having expected Manny to dodge and even having held back a little*

Iza: *smirks a little from his frozen stance* So you do know a thing or two after all. And so much for being forgetful. Maybe keeping you away from alcohol keeps your memory sharper. *looks to his Zoroark* Riviere, come here, please. I need a little help.

Riviere: *obeys with a funny look, as if trying not to smile*

Iza: *rolls his eyes*
[10/8/2014 11:25:04 PM] Magician Arcana: (( That's no problem! XD ))
[10/8/2014 11:26:28 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Ah, maybe Koibito, maybe. *not about to admit he found the free access liquor and totally had a beer or two. Standing beside Iza now* You never told me. What is it that people might get the wrong idea about? *Smiles at Riv* Hey Riv, you look better than before.
[10/8/2014 11:28:34 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: ... *smells some alcohol on his breath as he gets closer* ...eh? Oh. About you and I, of course. We're just roommates and nothing more.

Riviere: *gives up on trying to hide his smile and snickers gleefully, brushing up against Adam in greeting*

Iza: *sighs*
[10/8/2014 11:31:19 PM | Edited 11:31:51 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *rub Riviere's head. Blinks and then laughs* Oh no, Koibito. Are you homophobic? Afraid that word will go around and Jerry-kun won't love you anymore? *stops closer until hes toe and toe with Iza, looking down at him* If you wanted to beat it out of me, why not use your fists? As an information broker, you have to know to fight. If you don't, then I'll teach you. There's no way being a Rocket and not being able to fight will bode well for you, Koibito.
[10/8/2014 11:34:50 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *gives Adam an irritated look, gradually attempting to work feeling back into his limbs on his own* I don't. I survive well enough by dodging. Running away. Parkour. *manages to draw his hand out of his pocket* And this. *reveals a flickblade in his hand*
[10/8/2014 11:35:14 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: We don't fight. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. We -run-.
[10/8/2014 11:35:55 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Is he holding the knife at Adam? Or just holding it? ))
[10/8/2014 11:36:33 PM] Kitomyx: ((Hehe, I'd think he'd hold the knife out at Adam if he could, but I don't know how much movement he has back in his limbs yet, so whatever you think is plausible...?))
[10/8/2014 11:46:12 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Hmm... I'd still like to learn Parkour. Would you teach me? But let's say you're trapped. You can't run. You need to know how to hit someone, to hurt them quickly. Hell, sometimes if you hurt them and then run, you'd be better off than just running. *notices the knife and smiles brightly* Gonna carve your initials on my chest, Koibito? Riviere, step back.*quickly moves both of his hands at the same time, doing this in a fluid motion. Places one on one side of Izaya's wrist. Uses the other hand to pop the otherside of his hand firmly*

(( http://youtu.be/GGVJ4vbwHio?t=33s - I assume since Adam's street fought for a while he'd know how to get rid of a knife, probably more violently in a different fight. xD But since Iza can't really jerk or do much with it ala paralysis, it seems like it'd be plausible?? If it doesn't, I can change it.))
[10/8/2014 11:49:32 PM] Kitomyx: ((Ohhh, that's really cool! And yeah, I think that'd definitely be plausible!))
[10/8/2014 11:51:03 PM] Magician Arcana: ((The knife probably wasn't IN his face like in the vid, but I imagine the principles would still work no matter the position. Also.... I should watch the rest of that vid. lmao. /goes to do so oop )
[10/8/2014 11:51:39 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: ...*listens silently, wondering what he's getting at*

Riviere: *blinks and obeys, giving Iza a sheepish smile when his trainer casts him a glare for obeying Adam*

Iza: ....*forced to drop the knife* ...And you disarmed a paralyzed man because...?
[10/8/2014 11:53:58 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: A weapon's a weapon, even if you're paralyzed. I'm not gonna ******** around with that thing in your hands. You know how to use it. *shrugs* But it remains. Someone just disarmed you. You're trapped. What then? Can you actually defend yourself?
[10/8/2014 11:55:50 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: ...If my pokemon would -listen- to me for once, perhaps. *looks at Riviere meaningfully out the corner of his eye*
[10/8/2014 11:57:04 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: And of course if I wasn't paralyzed.
[10/9/2014 12:00:51 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: You're using a lot of Ifs, Naka. IF you weren't paralyzed. IF you could run. IF you could use your knife. IF your pokemon behaved. *frowns* But what if that wasn't there? Could you defend yourself? You need to learn how to at least defend yourself with your own fists and legs. Maybe you'll never use it. But the first time you do, you'll be thankful you knew how.
[10/9/2014 12:02:45 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: -IF- I can't move, what does it matter? I've always used my words, which are a hundred times more useful than my limbs if I'm trapped. Do I look like the sort who enjoys getting involved in fights to you?
[10/9/2014 12:04:00 AM | Edited 12:04:21 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *shakes his head* You don't. I'm not saying you have to enjoy fighting. It just worries me, dude. You're smart and you're fast. You should know the more tools you have at your desposal the better. Teach me Parkour. I'll teach you to fight. *reaches into his pocket and pulls out a paralyze heal, applying it to Iza's skin*
[10/9/2014 12:07:55 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *glares daggers and clenches his teeth as if the heal is acid* Don't you -dare- worry about me, Adam. You just started here; it's -you- who should worry about yourself. Me? *pulls away as soon as he's able to move again* I've dealt with more dangerous situations than you've ever known. You know how I learned parkour? Out of necessity. There was a monster roaming my city and I had to learn to get away. I can tell you right now, combat isn't something I need. If you want to play with fists, go join the 'Brawn-over-Brains' club with Aulus. He nearly kicked me out of the last martial arts class he held.
[10/9/2014 12:09:44 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *laughs harshly* If you know how to fight, what do you need parkour for? You'll never know how to use it if you enjoy violence as much as you implied. Parkour won't help you if you don't know how to pick your fights.
[10/9/2014 12:12:08 AM | Edited 12:12:44 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *rolls his eyes* You're as stubborn as a ******** ox, Koibito. Huh? Sure, I enjoy a good fight, just like I enjoy laughing or playing games. Everything is kind fun and thrilling. But I'm not stupid. *frowns, narrowing his eyes* And I do know there are some fights you can't win. Sometimes you have to run. Sometimes it's better to run. *clenches his fist* But sometimes you can't, and so you fight. *shrugs and calms a little* ... I need Parkour because I recognize how useful it is. I'm offering a trade of skills. If you don't like that, okay. I can trade you something else.
[10/9/2014 12:14:06 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *turns his back to Riviere and Adam, holding his head as if it's aching* ...Go 'trade' with Jerome, then. He's already been teaching it to others, so I'm told. Besides, I can't leave the base. It's best done outside, in the city.
[10/9/2014 12:14:44 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *thinking* Nah. I'll wait until you can then. I want to learn from you. I got no interest in Jerry-kun.
[10/9/2014 12:15:36 AM | Edited 12:15:47 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Why not? *looks over his shoulder sharply* I'm a terrible teacher. And I'll tell you this right now - the way it stands, I might never leave this base for the rest of my life.
[10/9/2014 12:17:10 AM] Kitomyx: Riviere: *senses tension and keeps his ears down, gingerly going to pick up Izaya's knife to go give it to him while uneasily glancing back and forth between the two humans*
[10/9/2014 12:18:04 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *tilts his head* Why? They gotta let you out sometime, Koibito. You'll go nuts if they don't. They're not that stupid to let one of their own go stir crazy. If you timed it right, you could seriously ******** them up. Kill people, derail their system... I don't think they're that willing to let it happen. *glances at Riviere, really wishing he hadn't done that, but not about to get angry at the pokemon* Terrible teachers are the best.
[10/9/2014 12:21:03 AM | Edited 12:21:30 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: I already -am- going crazy! *throws up his hands* But they don't care. I'm just one grunt they have to contain; make sure I don't get out into the world and spread their secrets. They don't trust me anymore, Addi-chii. I've messed up too many times. Remember those strikes I told you about? *holds up two fingers* Twice more, and they'll kill me. *looks around the room* This place is built more like a fortress than you think. They compartmentalize and don't let their members know more than they need to. I couldn't do any real damange here if I tried. Even a Mewtwo from the labs had a hard time just escaping.
[10/9/2014 12:22:25 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *thinking about what he says* Then... We'll have to figure out a way to get them to trust you. You got to play broke.
[10/9/2014 12:22:45 AM] Kitomyx: Riviere: *notices Adam's look and seems confused and ashamed, unsure of what he should do* Zor...? *eventually gets too confused and withdraws into his pokeball, dropping Iza's knife where he stood*
[10/9/2014 12:23:21 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Play broke? *raises a brow* And why should I trust -you-? This isn't your business.
[10/9/2014 12:23:36 AM | Edited 12:23:51 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: I like you. *gives him a sort of 'duh' face*
[10/9/2014 12:24:25 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Ah ah ah~ *waves a finger at him, smiling knowingly* Sticks and stones~ *moves to pick up his knife*
[10/9/2014 12:25:18 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Huh? ... What the hell you think me saying I like you is like an insult? Ouch. *snorts and walks over closer*
[10/9/2014 12:26:15 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Obviously~ No one likes me. Besides, that's no reason to trust someone. *laughs mirthlessly* Sometimes that's why you -shouldn't-.
[10/9/2014 12:27:57 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *laughs pretty hard* Dude you ******** attacked me with a pokemon. Do you seriously think I would say that as a lie? *Moves to hug him* Wanna know the other reason? Or are you thoroughly stuck in "Adam only wants to get close to ******** me over" mode?
[10/9/2014 12:28:56 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *blinks rapidly, trying to figure out what's going on* Either that, or -you- want to get ******** over. *ducks down to dodge the hug and kick Adam's feet out from under him*
[10/9/2014 12:30:19 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *blinks and then laughs again at that* Dude, what the hell? Did you mean that sexua -- AH! -Yelps in surprised when his feet are kicked. Reaches out to grabs Iza's pant leg or arm on instinct*
[10/9/2014 12:31:20 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *tenses, not having expected to be grabbed, and falls over from losing his balance* ... *reaches out to try to grab his knife*
[10/9/2014 12:31:58 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *grabs onto Iza, making no attempt to stop him from getting the knife. Rather, is just hugging him*
[10/9/2014 12:32:11 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: ...Get. Off. Now.
[10/9/2014 12:34:34 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: I don't like it when people get trapped. You can shake me off, you could stab me. You could do a lot of stuff. But if this place is as much a fortress as I've seen, and you said... Then you can't shake them off. And it's unfair. You're a cool dude and I like you. I want you to teach me parkour. You don't gotta trust me. Hell... I don't know if you ever will. But now you know why. Why I want to help you get out.
[10/9/2014 12:36:07 AM | Edited 12:36:18 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: If you really don't like people getting trapped - that I can't shake them off - why are you -literally trapping me under your body weight right now-? *speaks with low, warning undertones*
[10/9/2014 12:37:49 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Cause you totally can shake me off...? *pulls away from Iza and sits up* I wasn't trapping you, dipshit. You could slash me, stab me, you could headbutt me, you could call a mon out, you could wiggle out...
[10/9/2014 12:38:54 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: There's more than one way to trap someone. and it's not always physical. *gets up*
[10/9/2014 12:39:30 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: You think I'm mentally trapping you?
[10/9/2014 12:41:11 AM | Edited 12:41:29 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *walks toward the door, ignoring Adam's words and not looking back...until reaching the doorway and darting out*

*scratched in the floor with his knife were the words, 'Chase me'*
[10/9/2014 12:42:09 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *sighs, watching Iza leave.Then notices the marks. Grins wickedly and laughs, bolting up and running after him*

[10/9/2014 11:06:58 AM] Kitomyx: ((Oh, gotcha. XD Have a good day! And thanks!))
[10/9/2014 12:55:57 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *hears the laughter behind him and smirks softly to himself, turning a sharp corner to hide himself and wait for Adam to catch up*
[10/9/2014 3:27:14 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Bill lives!))
[10/9/2014 3:27:19 PM] Magician Arcana: http://i.imgur.com/OWQC4Mo.jpg
[10/9/2014 3:29:07 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: -runs past the corner, not realizing Iza has hidden himself in wait-
[10/9/2014 4:33:11 PM] Kitomyx: ((YAY! He looks awesome! XD))
[10/9/2014 4:50:32 PM] Magician Arcana: ((I wanted to go with something suit themed and kept the blue cause it looked nice and ref to Kit.

-flops on- ))
[10/9/2014 5:56:05 PM | Edited 5:56:16 PM] Kitomyx: ((Aww. XD Well he looks fantastic.))
[10/9/2014 5:56:52 PM] Kitomyx: ((Did you have any Quest Nightmares, Sey?))
[10/9/2014 6:51:58 PM] Magician Arcana: (( Not yet! I really need to get some up. C: ))
[10/9/2014 7:25:25 PM] Kitomyx: ((Yesss~))
[10/9/2014 7:34:44 PM] Magician Arcana: ((-snuggles- did you finish some of yours? I'm not sure who to put in if I'm honest. D: it's hard. ))
[10/9/2014 7:35:16 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Also did you get adam'a reply? I sent it during class so I wasn't sure if it sent))
[10/9/2014 7:35:21 PM] Kitomyx: ((Heh, Well I'm about to finish my first. XD Just gotta put up her RP prompt))
[10/9/2014 7:35:40 PM] Kitomyx: ((YES sorry, just haven't replied yet. Had to finish a test and gotta get dinner ready))
[10/9/2014 7:36:14 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Pfft sweety you're fine! I'm still studying))
[10/9/2014 7:36:43 PM] Kitomyx: (((heart)))
[10/9/2014 8:40:54 PM] Kitomyx: Contact sent to Sey
[10/9/2014 8:41:02 PM] Kitomyx: Whoops. X_X Ignore that
[10/9/2014 9:19:33 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *runs up a hallway wall and kicks off to back flip onto (what he hopes, if he calculated the trajectory right) is Adam's shoulders*
[10/9/2014 9:41:10 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Studying done! -snugs- ohhh who did you send? OHO ))
[10/9/2014 9:41:29 PM] Kitomyx: ((YAY!!))
[10/9/2014 9:41:33 PM] Kitomyx: ((Hmm?))
[10/9/2014 9:41:49 PM] Magician Arcana: ((So is he trying to... Sit on Adams shoulders? XD or tackle into him?))
[10/9/2014 9:42:16 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Oh! It says you send a contact rec but you said to ignore it. I was just curious about who you sent. XD ))
[10/9/2014 9:45:29 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Or stand on his shoulders which Iza you're small but Adam isn't strong enough for that. ))
[10/9/2014 9:49:06 PM] Kitomyx: ((LOL sorry, I was thinking more like sit on his shoulders like a kid might? But if he's too heavy or big, Adam can fall down. XD Or dodge~ Whatever it is he'd do.))
[10/9/2014 9:49:51 PM] Kitomyx: ((Ah, that was just another friend of mine. Shy. Tried to get her into TRHQ but she keeps saying she's too shy and nervous about rping.))
[10/9/2014 9:50:37 PM] Kitomyx: ((Which is silly because I met her through rping with her character account which was modeled after the Sandman from Rise of the Guardians. so I call her Sandy.))
[10/9/2014 9:52:11 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Brb I'm sorry! Mom is gonna call me. -hugs-))
[10/9/2014 9:57:35 PM] Kitomyx: ((No problem! *snuggles*))
[10/9/2014 10:46:59 PM] Kitomyx: ((Sorry Sey, but I'm pretty tired and I think I'm gonna head to sleep. (heart) Talk to you soon and have a good night))
[10/9/2014 11:02:07 PM] Magician Arcana: ((That's okay! Im sorry for being gone so long. Hopefully tomorrow e can tlk more and play. *snuggles* Sleep well!! ))
[10/10/2014 12:01:39 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *completely and utterly taken off guard. Heard something moving towards him and so looked to the side just in time to see - crotch* WHA !? *yelps in confusion and surprise, suddenly having Iza ON his shoulders. Stumbles from the increase of weight and new force but manages to stay upright by clinging to a wall* Holy s**t. HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?
[10/10/2014 12:11:29 PM] Kitomyx: ((PFFT))

Iza: *laughs* Run up the wall fast enough and you can launch yourself off it. *puts his hands over Adam's eyes* How far can you walk without running into anything~?
[10/10/2014 12:13:04 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *snorts softly, thinking* Hmm... I guess as far as I remember the layout. *carefully moves forward, hand brushing against the wall for support*
[10/10/2014 12:15:34 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Neh, you're stronger than you look, Addi-chii. I thought for sure you'd fall over by now.
[10/10/2014 12:16:44 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *pants softly* E-eh... ;; I'm about to, if I'm honest. *leans against the wall heavily, shoulders and back aching fiercely* Maybe if I give you piggy-back rides I'll get stronger.
[10/10/2014 12:17:05 PM] Magician Arcana: ((ALSO HELLO. *pounces* o wo How are you? ))
[10/10/2014 12:18:29 PM] Kitomyx: ((Hii~ Good, but getting ready for an outing today with cousin and friends. Helping to move them into their new apartment. You~?))
[10/10/2014 12:19:06 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *Laughs* Oh no! Agent coming! *hops off his back*
[10/10/2014 12:20:44 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Oh! Have fun. XD; Moving is... I've never enjoyed it, but maybe more hands will make it better? I have a test today so I will be tudying here shortly for it but after that I am going to relax. o uo maybe we can play tonight? ))
[10/10/2014 12:21:30 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *sighs in relief, sliding down and resting against the wall. Panting heavily now and definitely sweaty. Groans softly and then laughs. Opens his eyes and grins toothily at Iza* That was a blast.
[10/10/2014 12:23:49 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *just teasing about the agent, as there's no one in sight* Yeah? Maybe I should jump you more often, then.
[10/10/2014 12:26:35 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *thinking* That might be a good way to train, actually... But I'll probably be a whiny b***h since my muscles are going to hurt a lot. *laughs a little, finally catching his breath* So... You ran up a wall? Damn... how is that even possible?
[10/10/2014 12:28:55 PM] Kitomyx: ((Yeah, hopefully. Ooh, good luck! And yes, I hope you relax! Saving up energy to play this evening. XD))
[10/10/2014 12:31:29 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *sneers* Well Team Rocket loves the sound of suffering, so they'll probably take it as a good sign. *turns to the wall closest to them* It's kind of tricky here, since it's such close quarters, but if you get a running start, you can run up a few steps. That gives you a height you can push off from to grab onto something else.
[10/10/2014 12:35:01 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *looking at the walls and nods slowly* The training area has taller walls and more space... I guess I could try there. Doing it in a hallway probably would end up with me getting really hurt. *groans softly and struggles to stand, body aching. Smirks* I guess you caught me. Damn.

[10/10/2014 10:37:06 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Good idea~ But I don't want to go back there now. We can train when our pokemon our training tomorrow. I'm done with that for today.
[10/10/2014 10:44:12 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Yeah I am kinda sore now so... *laughs* I definitely don't want to go wall running. So what's on your agenda now?
[10/10/2014 10:46:40 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *smirks* I guess dinner. But I'm planning to work on a few things, so I'll be taking my meal back to our room. What are you going to do? Are you being a stalker?
[10/10/2014 10:47:37 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Maaaybbbeee~ *chuckles* Nah dude. I was just curious. I'm gonna shower and then get food. I dunno what after. Probably go back to our room and bother you.
[10/10/2014 10:49:30 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Mmmhmm. Well I guess I'd better use what time I have to myself to concentrate while I can. *starts walking toward the cafeteria* Good luck finding your way back while drunk.
[10/10/2014 10:50:04 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: .. Huh?

[10/10/2014 10:58:36 PM | Edited 10:59:04 PM] Kitomyx: ((Yes, I'm sure! Trust me, I had a hard time overthinking what might and might not have been subtle hints with someone else I knew, so I know the importance of being direct with someone. You may not be 110% clueless, but I feel I am, and I know I'd like people to tell me straightforward if something is bothering them, so I try to be that way toward others. You're not bugging me, I swear.))
[10/10/2014 10:59:33 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *doesn't look back as he continues going on ahead* Aren't you going to look for some alcohol?
[10/10/2014 11:00:37 PM] Magician Arcana: ((All righty. Thanks. And I'm glad I'm not. ))
[10/10/2014 11:01:09 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *snorts and pushes himself up, moving with a slight limp since MUSCLES OWIE* No? I had a drink or two in the rec room. I don't want to get sloshed.
[10/10/2014 11:02:09 PM] Kitomyx: (( X3 *hugs* ))
[10/10/2014 11:02:56 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Ah? That might be why I smelled it on your breath.
[10/10/2014 11:04:11 PM | Edited 11:04:22 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *glances back at last to see Adam limping and sighs* Go back to the room and tell me what you want to eat. I'll go get it for you while you put a hot wet towel on that.
[10/10/2014 11:05:45 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *surprised at that. Smiles a little* Sushi.. It was good at lunch. Thanks, Koibito. (heart) I appreciate it.
[10/10/2014 11:05:58 PM] Magician Arcana: (( v Hv (heart) *hugs* ))
[10/10/2014 11:06:09 PM] Magician Arcana: ((I need new faces. the h ones are bugging me. e_e ))
[10/10/2014 11:06:34 PM] Kitomyx: (( XD Then I imagine mine must be boring you to death since I keep using the same ones over and over))
[10/10/2014 11:07:20 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Alright. Oi, you really aren't going to call me anything else, are you?
[10/10/2014 11:07:48 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: What happened to "Nazu' or whatever?
[10/10/2014 11:08:27 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Noooo. I don't mind yours. XD and tbh I use some similar ones. It's just the 'H' ones that are giving me greif. e Ae fff. ))
[10/10/2014 11:08:47 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Eh, I kinda forgot it. And this one is iconic and easy to remember. I like it!
[10/10/2014 11:09:06 PM] Kitomyx: ((Hehe, aww))
[10/10/2014 11:09:23 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Tch. It's not even a real nickname!
[10/10/2014 11:09:37 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: The one you had before was shorter!
[10/10/2014 11:11:48 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Yeah, but I like it more! *and it seems to bother you too so hey that's a bonus*
[10/10/2014 11:12:04 PM] Magician Arcana: ((https://31.media.tumblr.com/c6b764b2beee63c4d97ca9fa5ca16811/tumblr_inline_nd9jd7CsMl1rw5v7g.png
in case you were unaware ))
[10/10/2014 11:12:52 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *rolls his eyes* Fine fine. Hurry up and get going.
[10/10/2014 11:13:09 PM] Kitomyx: ((OMG. Thank you for sending that. Wow ))
[10/10/2014 11:15:04 PM] Magician Arcana: ((DEMON BEE. I kinda like it. in a really horrific way. ))
[10/10/2014 11:15:12 PM] Magician Arcana: ((now here's to hoping there's a mega butterfree too ))
[10/10/2014 11:15:47 PM] Kitomyx: ((XD Yeah, that'll be interesting. Did you see Slowbro's? My brother referred to it as the Shelder being the one to evolve instead))
[10/10/2014 11:16:14 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: (heart) *eventually makes it to their room with a hot cloth, lying on the bed with it on his side where it hurts the most*
[10/10/2014 11:16:24 PM] Kitomyx: ((Also, someone else just sent me this and I thought I'd share - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0BWRKbGQm0))
[10/10/2014 11:16:24 PM] Magician Arcana: ((YEAH IT'S JUST ONE GIANT a** SHELL. SO WEIRD. ))
[10/10/2014 11:16:34 PM] Kitomyx: ((YEAH IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S EATTING IT))
[10/10/2014 11:17:23 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *returns relatively quickly with both their meals and sets Adam's in front of him before placing his own on his bed*
[10/10/2014 11:18:42 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Ahh thank you. *shifts and sits up, wincing slightly. Sighs* Being weak sucks... Maybe I should work out more. *takes the food and starts to eat*
[10/10/2014 11:19:30 PM] Kitomyx: (( Also - http://secondbornprincess.tumblr.com/post/99657784589 ))
[10/10/2014 11:20:47 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: At least you aren't confined to a bed for weeks. That'll probably come following your first raid. *smirks and pulls out his laptop* But sorry for being a little rough on you. Usually I don't hold back because I'm used to dealing with Shizu-chan when I use moves like that.
[10/10/2014 11:20:50 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Yes that XD I just... My brother loves that show so I have to watch it a lot and it's really baffling and strange.
"WHY DID CAPTAIN HOOK TAKE OUR STUFF?" He's a ******** pirate. GASP. ))
[10/10/2014 11:23:33 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Mmm? Who is Shizu-chan? *asks between bites, chomping away happily* Nah, it's cool. *swallows* I'd rather you be rough than play with kid gloves. Much more fun and I learn more that way too.
[10/10/2014 11:24:47 PM] Kitomyx: ((LOL I've been meaning to watch it but I fear it.))
[10/10/2014 11:25:11 PM] Magician Arcana: ((It's very very very child aimed so. XD Don't expect much?? And rather repetative like most children's shows are. ; ))
[10/10/2014 11:25:27 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Hmm? Oh, good, so that means I have permission to do whatever I want? *snickers*
[10/10/2014 11:25:59 PM | Edited 11:26:05 PM] Kitomyx: ((Yeah, I've seen a little and I know what to expect. ^_^; But I feel like...if I sat through OUAT, I can sit through that. >_>; ))
[10/10/2014 11:26:23 PM] Magician Arcana: ((O: What is OUAT? ))
[10/10/2014 11:26:43 PM] Kitomyx: ((Once Upon a Time? Gah...every time I think of it, it's just... PAIN...))
[10/10/2014 11:26:59 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Just don't kill me! I'd like to /live/ please? At least for a bit longer.
[10/10/2014 11:27:21 PM] Kitomyx: ((But it had Peter Pan in it, so I had to watch it and it just...I HAD TO SEE IT THROUGH TO SEE HOW BADLY THEY BUTCHERED HIM.))
[10/10/2014 11:27:39 PM] Magician Arcana: ((OH! Yeah I've yet to give it a shot. XD
Oh man. e_e how bad did they do? ))
[10/10/2014 11:27:52 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *laughs* If you can't survive me, how do you expect to survive any -real- danger?
[10/10/2014 11:28:48 PM] Kitomyx: ((...So bad that even the Disney fans are getting sick of it. Those people don't know what the hell they're doing. sometimes they'll take characters right out of the animated movies - costumes and all - and sometimes they'll just reinvent them as they wish. It's ridiculous.))
[10/10/2014 11:29:35 PM] Kitomyx: ((And evidently Peter Pan is the great grandfather of Snow White's grandson, as well as the father of Rumplestiltskin. -_- ))
[10/10/2014 11:30:01 PM] Kitomyx: ((Now they threw in Frozen characters to try to increase the popularity.))
[10/10/2014 11:30:31 PM] Magician Arcana: (( ..... Damn peter I thought... WELL. ;; Uh apparently not a pre-teen boy forever. ;; |8 ))
[10/10/2014 11:31:11 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Well I have to SLEEP near you, dude. I'm not hoping to sleep near like danger. *amused*

[10/10/2014 11:39:43 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *shrugs, smiling as he types on his computer* You never know what you might end up having to do as a part of this organization.
[10/10/2014 11:40:21 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: I guess the only remedy is I will have to sleep with you every night. So you won't be able to smother me easily. *nods sagely*

[10/10/2014 11:46:16 PM] Kitomyx: ((Yeah, seriously. So many things could have been done with that kind of plotline.))
[10/10/2014 11:46:49 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: ...How will that help, now?
[10/10/2014 11:48:12 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Well, if I'm in the same bed and you wiggle around I'll notice.
[10/10/2014 11:49:11 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: You sleep that light?
[10/10/2014 11:50:58 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Mmm, most of the time yeah.
[10/10/2014 11:54:02 PM] Kitomyx: ((And they brought in Gus the mouse as a human for ONE EPISODE - GUS THE MOUSE, SPECIFICALLY A DISNEY-ONLY CHARACTER - Just to murder him brutally by werewolves that were Little Red Riding Hood's pack. Also, he looked and sounded nothing like Gus.))
[10/10/2014 11:54:18 PM] Kitomyx: ((AND YEAH, THEY NEVER MENTIONED THEM AGAIN, REALLY))
[10/10/2014 11:55:34 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Hmm...and if I got Riviere to take my place in bed? He wouldn't have to move and I could slit your throat in your sleep.
[10/10/2014 11:55:44 PM] Magician Arcana: ((RIP GUS YOU LIVED SHORTLY AND WILL BE MISSED.))
[10/10/2014 11:56:00 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: This conversation got a lot less cuddly and a lot more murder-y.
[10/10/2014 11:57:18 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: I was just giving you a senario~
[10/10/2014 11:59:30 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Uhhuuuuh. Well I don't think I've annoyed you enough to make you want to kill me.
[10/11/2014 12:00:35 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *turns and smiles sweetly at Adam* Really, koibito?
[10/11/2014 12:01:54 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Nooo you can't call me Koibito I call YOU Koibito. We'll just get confused. *shakes his head* Addi-chii is a good one stick to it.
[10/11/2014 12:02:16 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: I started it. *goes back to typing* So -did- you ever find out what it meant?
[10/11/2014 12:03:54 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Yeah! It means like... Lover or sweetheart.
[10/11/2014 12:04:26 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Which I am not. So why continue using it?
[10/11/2014 12:05:03 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Cause it's cute and I like it.
[10/11/2014 12:05:42 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *smirks* Plus, maybe you are~?
[10/11/2014 12:05:58 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: We're roommates, not lovers. Keep your facts straight.
[10/11/2014 12:07:49 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Besides...if you don't think you've annoyed me enough to make me want to kill you, you've just proven that you don't know me well enough to call me that.
[10/11/2014 12:08:58 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *laughs* Wishful thinking, right? *finishes his dinner and stands up with a wince, throwing the container parts into the garbage* Only a ******** nimrod would think you wouldn't want to at least /hurt/ me after how badly I annoyed you earlier.
[10/11/2014 12:09:36 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *flops back on his bed and yawns* Plus, killing me would definitely just end your life. You might not care about me, but you care about yourself. *shrugs limply*
[10/11/2014 12:10:11 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: ...Eh? *looks up again* What do you mean, 'annoyed me earlier'?
[10/11/2014 12:10:39 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *frowns at being seen through so easily* If I made it look like an accident, I wouldn't necessarily be at fault, you know.
[10/11/2014 12:11:27 AM | Edited 12:11:45 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Mmm, yeah, but they don't trust you. Your roommate suddenly dies in an *moves his hands in air quotes* accident after you've had public fights with him. That's not suspicious. Totally not.
[10/11/2014 12:12:08 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: What do you mean by having annoyed me earlier?
[10/11/2014 12:14:21 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: One thing I promised to no longer discuss, then there was the whole "I'm going to send my crazy pokemon to attack you" moment in the gym. Which ended with me like... I don't even KNOW honestly. That whole thing was sort of like a ******** up middle school confession on steroids. *sighs roughly* Then you wanted me to "catch you", which you totally did just so you could do the back flip and get back at me. So Yeah. I've pretty much annoyed the ever loving ******** out of you all damn day. I'm actually surprised you got me dinner, if I'm honest. ; Surprised and thankful. Thanks, again.
[10/11/2014 12:16:15 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *stares at Adam for a while* Wouldn't that mean you'd be at least just as annoyed with me?
[10/11/2014 12:16:48 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *blinks at Iza* Nah. Today was fun. I had a blast and learned a lot. *grins*
[10/11/2014 12:19:10 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: ...*turns back to his laptop, not smiling anymore* The chasing thing wasn't solely so I could 'get back at you'. I thought I'd give you a little taste of what parkour was like - even if it wasn't true parkour, being indoors - since you didn't seem to know. You seem to be able to think on your feet well enough, which is a valuable skill in this line of work. But you misjudged one thing.
[10/11/2014 12:20:17 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *honestly surprised by that. Smiles a little* Well then... Thanks for showing me that. Seriously. I uhm... Yeah. That's really cool, Naka. Hmm? What did I misjudge?
[10/11/2014 12:21:52 AM | Edited 12:22:28 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *corner of his mouth twitches at the name 'Naka' in a little half smile* The higher-ups here may not trust me, but I highly doubt they'd ever suspect me of intentional murder. They think I'm too much of a coward to kill.
[10/11/2014 12:25:48 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *closes his eyes, humming softly to himself as if he wasn't going to respond to Iza. After a minute or two finally speaks* You're right. They're smart, but I don't think they're smart enough to see past you being annoying. *opens his eyes and stares at the ceiling* So they probably would suspect you automatically, but then if you did it right, which you're intelligent enough to do so, they would follow some other red herring. The only problem is, there's no one really here that I'm close to. So in the end, even if you tried to frame someone else, the closest tie and the one with the most motive would be you. Whether they would decide that would be enough to just take you out or not... I 'unno. It's kinda ******** up that they've kept you here as IS. So maybe they would? They treat the lower ranks like fodder anyhow, so... yeah.
[10/11/2014 12:27:55 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *stops typing and closes his laptop, putting it aside, before realizing he hasn't yet touched his food* Mm... *glances at his meal* I'm not hungry tonight. Did you want mine, too?
[10/11/2014 12:29:03 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: No thank you.
[10/11/2014 12:29:46 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *lets out his twin Purrloin and sets the food down for them to eat* Well, you don't have to worry.
[10/11/2014 12:30:19 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *rolls over yes gets to see the kitties. Watching them eat* Mm? Why is that? *looks up at him from adorable kitties dinner theater*
[10/11/2014 12:31:51 AM] Kitomyx: Mairu & Kururi: *eatting steadily, until Mairu, the lighter-colored one, looks up at Adam and mews at him curiously*

Iza: *gets up to change into his nightwear* Because it's true. I -am- too much of a coward to kill.
[10/11/2014 12:35:19 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *offers his hand down, rubbing his fingers together* You guys are adorable. *thinking about what Iza says* Wish I could say the same. *smiles ruefully* Sounds better to be too afraid.
[10/11/2014 12:37:54 AM] Kitomyx: Kururi: *finishes her portion of the meal after Mairu before noticing Adam and attempting to hide behind her sister*

Mairu: *mews happily and hops up on Adam's bed, leaving Kururi to curl up on the floor by herself while watching Mairu and Adam warily*

Iza: You've killed before? *finishes putting on his clothes and gets into bed*
[10/11/2014 12:39:54 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *grins faintly, scratching at the purrloin's ears and under her chin, then switches to petting her gently* Nah... But there are some people who I would if I got the chance. *looks at Kurui* One of them is shy, huh? That's cute.
[10/11/2014 12:41:31 AM] Kitomyx: Mairu: *purrs deeply before batting at Adam's nose ring*

Iza: Interesting to know. *looks over at the Purrloin* Cute? What's cute about it? They're practically useless without each other, but together they're just one huge headache.
[10/11/2014 12:42:05 AM] Kitomyx: Kururi: *scurries under Iza's bed as she's talked about, peering out from under the shadows to continue to watch Adam*
[10/11/2014 12:42:46 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *chuckles a little at the batting. Gently pushes her paw away and continues to stroke her body* Aww c'mon, they can't be that bad, right? They're adorable and soft.
[10/11/2014 12:44:46 AM | Edited 12:45:32 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: They're pains in the a**. As much as their previous owners. And if you aren't careful, they'll steal those piercings right off your face and hide them who-knows-where.

Mairu: *bats at him again before rolling onto her back and trying to catch his hand in her paws, then twisting her head around as best she can to try to peer at Kururi and call to her*
[10/11/2014 12:45:08 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Why do you think you would have the guts to kill someone?
[10/11/2014 12:47:05 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: That might be a problem. They're kinda spendy and I don't have much money to waste on replacing them. *chuckles when she tries to catch his hand. Gently floats it above her so she can bat or catch it* Mm... I've thought about it a long time. And I just know it. It's sort of like... Knowing the sky is blue and the grass is green.
[10/11/2014 12:49:10 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Then it's time for them to go back in their balls. *takes out their Repeat Balls*

Mairu: *sees the balls and jumps off Adam's bed, darting under Iza's to hide with Kururi*

Iza: *growls in frustration and gets up to try to find them* You might be surprised how much mental strength it takes to take another life.
[10/11/2014 12:50:07 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Mm... Yeah. *chuckles* Aw... Just let 'em stay out. It's cool. I dont think they'll steal if OFF my face. That'd be a little violent and painful.
[10/11/2014 12:51:02 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: They're pokemon, not pets. Violence is something they're used to. *raises a brow at him* Who is it that's earned a spot on your hit list?
[10/11/2014 12:52:22 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *smiles at him sheepishly* Sorry... Maybe I'll tell you one day. Have your pokeballs ready. *pulls out one of his earrings and holds it out over his bed* Here Ki-ki-kitties. Here Ki-ki-kitties.
[10/11/2014 12:54:45 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Guess that's fair.

Purrloin: *stay under the bed*

Iza: *shakes his head* They're not stupid, either. Unfortunately. *ducks under his own bed, where there is much yelping and yowling followed by two flashes of red light*

*eventually appears from under the bed with a scratched up face* Rest easy. The danger's been contained.
[10/11/2014 12:55:58 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *puts the earring back into his ear. Winces in sympathy and gets off his bed with a groan. Walks over to Iza and gently takes his chin, wiping the scratches off with the now cold, but damp, cloth* Mm, good job cat-wrangler.
[10/11/2014 12:57:32 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *eyes widen when Adam gets up and goes toward him* Ehh?! Addi-chii, what are you - ?! *pulls away sharply, as if burned* Oi! I don't want to be touched by that! It touched your wounded leg!
[10/11/2014 12:58:29 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *snorts* Dude, it was a sore muscle. That was all. It's totally fine now stop fussing. You gotta clean the cuts, especially cat ones, otherwise it could infect or not heal properly. It's important.
[10/11/2014 12:59:37 AM | Edited 1:00:23 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: It still touched you. I'll bet Addi-chii has all sorts of cooties. *attempts to shove him back onto his own bed before heading back toward his* It'll be fine. They do this a lot and they're not that deep.
[10/11/2014 1:01:38 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Cooties? *sounds completely amused* Are we gradeschoolers now? Do I get to tug on your pigtails and chase you around? *walks away, still limping. Drops the cloth in a hamper and gets a new one, going to the bathroom*
[10/11/2014 1:02:57 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: Maybe if I had any to tug. *snickers and flops on his mattress* If your muscle is 'totally fine now', why are you still limping? You might have pulled something.
[10/11/2014 1:03:25 AM | Edited 1:03:41 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: *stares up at the ceiling* You should ask Aulus-san about it tomorrow. He likes feeling important by being asked stuff like that.
[10/11/2014 1:04:50 AM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *returns and sits down on Iza's bed, gently wiping the cuts on his face* Ask him what? If we're in grade-school? Dude that guy could smash cement with his glare. I really don't think I want to ask him that. *laughs a little and then pauses. Gets a wicked grin* Oh but it'd be a blast to ask him.
[10/11/2014 1:06:32 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: He's also a huge softie on the inside and keeps up a tough reputation to hide it. You'll be helping his insecurity by asking. O-oi, cut that out! I already told you, it's fine! *tries to brush Adam's hand away* Yes, so ask him.
[10/11/2014 1:06:52 AM] Kitomyx: ((Sorry, Sey, think I'm starting to fade. x_x))
[10/11/2014 1:07:17 AM] Kitomyx: Iza: And I MEANT to ask him about your MUSCLE, idiot.

[10/11/2014 1:30:32 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: -gently grabs the hand that's pushing him away, chuckling gently- I'm telling you it's gotta get cleaned. Stop fussing. You're like a toddler, dude. -blinks and laughs- OH the muscle. Yeah.. I'll ask him. Thanks for the advice.
[10/11/2014 1:32:39 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *flinches and attempts to tug his hand away* It's fine, it's fine! I've suffered worse. Sheesh, you're as bad as Shinra! *pauses* Oh. And take care not to mention me.
[10/11/2014 1:34:14 PM] Magician Arcana: ((HS Nord might drop in fff. XD ))
[10/11/2014 1:35:22 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: why shouldn't I mention you? Does he hate your guts or something? -amused, wiping another cut now, throwing the cloth away when he's done- there you big fussy baby. Done.
[10/11/2014 1:36:44 PM] Kitomyx: ((Alrighty~! For when you get back, this is where the profiles are posted - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1373431 and this is where the main rping takes place - http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/gaia-s-own-host-club-open-for-auditions/t.91339025_3346/))
[10/11/2014 1:37:41 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *pouts* Don't touch me without my permission! And yes...something like that. In fact, just try not to mention me at all to anyone.
[10/11/2014 1:51:02 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: You're seriously not the favorite of anyone, huh? They're just dumb. *smiles a little* Yeah yeah, I'll try to ask permission next time. May I hug you then, Koibito?
[10/11/2014 1:54:10 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *grumbles quietly* Not anyone I want to be the favorite of... *looks at him* No, it's better this way. And - why do you want to do that?!
[10/11/2014 1:56:02 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: Because cuddling is the best thing ever? *very simple logic*
[10/11/2014 1:57:52 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Go cuddle someone else, then! You've touched me more than eough for today!
[10/11/2014 2:01:17 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *pouts* Fine fine fine. I won't touch you anymore. *gets up and grabs the rag, tossing it into the hamper. Flops down on his bed and stretches*
[10/11/2014 2:04:44 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: ...Good night, then.
[10/11/2014 2:06:03 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *smiles at him* Now you seem put out and lonely. You can come to me, if you really want to~ *teasing him. Groans* Crap... Right clothes. ; *undresses to his boxers and gets under his covers* Mmm, G'night.
[10/11/2014 2:08:18 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: Stop making assumptions! *throws a pillow at him* I'm fine. Go to sleep.
[10/11/2014 2:09:12 PM] Magician Arcana: Adam: *laughs hard and takes the pillow, hugging onto it* This'll do for now. *Drifting off to sleep* Night Naka...
[10/11/2014 2:09:43 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Hmm... I'm thinking the red one. But the purple is cute. ... Probably purple. ))
[10/11/2014 2:11:11 PM] Kitomyx: ((Heehee, aww. What're you gonna name it?))
[10/11/2014 2:11:36 PM] Kitomyx: Iza: *mutters incoherently and turns out the light*
[10/11/2014 2:13:05 PM] Magician Arcana: ((Hmm... Not sure. XD fff. This is hard. Maybe Pan. Or some sort of riff on that. Or Bread. Cause Pan is bread in Japanese so... pfft. idk.
How about you? c: ))
[10/11/2014 2:13:14 PM] Magician Arcana: ((XD what did Iza mutter? ))
[10/11/2014 2:14:50 PM] Kitomyx: ((Hehe, probably something about people getting too close despite his best efforts to keep them at bay.))
[10/11/2014 2:15:33 PM] Magician Arcana: (( XD haha. Poor Iza.))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff