Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Journey of the Lost (Reboot!) (KamiGearX x CaptainXXMorgan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:22 pm
Soleil, The Wielder of Light

User Image

As he hurled back and away, she'd continue on though he was quick to act and almost was ready to strike until he stood up more straight into a calm. She herself had stopped, blinking as she saw his scars pulsating. She jogged over and took her staff from him, unable to really say anything in her worry, he seemed to be handling it alright "I'm sorry." she'd mutter. She wasn't sure if it was herself, or if it was something he had done, but she certainly didn't want to fight anymore. "Leave the soup on the fire, please drink some when you get cold." offering another means to keep warm. She watched him until it looked like his body was calming down before heading closer to the tent until he asked her about her train of thought.

She had to think back on it, then gazed up towards the sky once more. Some clouds were blocking her vision, but she gazed as if it has never been this distant from her before. Her cheeks became flustered "It's embarrassing, but I fear the dark. Not as much as I used to, but long ago I realized it's as much necessary as anything else. I fear it, but I love it because I think it kind of shows us the light and all the forms light can bring. I don't think I should really destroy darkness, but maybe maintain it...if I can. I know it really isn't the same thing, when comparing a war to some miracle of nature." she'd scrunch her nose slightly as she realized what she was saying "A-anyway...when stars are revealed, it's beautiful." is what she could think to end on. When the skies were more clear and the night was darker the stars could never be more wondrous that she could some nights stare for ever and feel as if she was walking in some vast snow globe."I feel naive for knowing the probability of evil within each other, but it always seems over shadowed by the good that I feel is there." she'd glance away, her smile had long fallen with memories of home and the soldiers they had first encountered.

[[Indeed. Did you ever do the goosebumps ones? They weren't as intricate( thought), but I loved em' Died a lot lol, was fun.]]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:11 pm
Borian, The Iron Clad Warrior

User Image

"The Light of Purity is all that will save us."

Borian listened and then quietly walked over to Soleil and put one hand on her shoulder. "I think that is a good opinion, it is not naive of you to think that, as nature often reflects how the intelligent life forms think and what they do. Go ahead and go to sleep, no need to meditate, it will only make your mind worse for wear after the spells you cast." Borian moved back over to the fire and placed some wood on the fire again, touching at his scars gently as he tried his best to deal with his pain. Memories of the war he fought pulled at every fiber of his being. Today would be another night where he would beat back the demons, he just hoped they wouldn't be to strong. They were drawn to the two like moths to a flame, to corrupt Soleil, and to bring Borian back into their ranks. 'The Culling Spire is what they used to call me back in their ranks... How many hundreds, tens of hundreds, did I kill? Why is whenever my scars act up I remember their faces one by one?' Borian thought to himself, suddenly in a very sulky mood as he put a few more pieces of wood into the fire to keep the stew and himself warm. He took off his gauntlets and watched the flames, his memories translating into them all to well.

Late that night Borian was still standing guard as the silent sentinel, his eyes scanning the area, enemies had yet to show themselves which was surprising. Perhaps they would have no enemies this night which would relieve Borian of stress. He turned around and looked into the tent where he saw Soleil sleeping quietly. "Without a care in the world..." He then closed the flap of the tent just as quietly as he had opened it and he moved back to the fire and sat down. He looked up at the sky. "All I can see is the emptiness between those stars... I..." Borian yawned and moved closer to the dying fire, throwing the last logs onto it and breathing life into it before pulling out his sleeping bag and unrolling it. He slipped into it and fell asleep quickly, the cold biting at his old wounds like hellspawn being whipped by their masters.

In the morning Borian woke up with blurry vision and a heavy sweat. He had a headache and his wounds were pulsing with pain. Gods, the cold had done him in. He breathed in deeply and forced himself to sit up and look about. It was sunrise. Good, good, he had some time before Soleil would get up. He stood slowly and went to go fetch some water for their breakfast. Borian pulled the water from the stream and then moved back to the camp just as slowly as he came and re-lit the fire, gathering more wood while he could. Whilst he was working he pulled out three vials of liquid and uncorked them all, slugging one down right after the other and then putting the vials away. He coughed and sputtered and then moved back to his bedroll and wiggled back in, still coughing. After an especially violent one, he reached up to cover his mouth and he felt something wet splatter into his hand. "Great... It must have been when Melissa stabbed me, I was surprised when I hadn't received damage. Now I know why, it was meant to accelerate the process. Have to fight it for Soleil's sake..." The best thing he could do was rest just like with any other disease.

((OOC: No, I never got the goosebump ones. I remember I had a sci-fi one and a mystery one. I liked the sci-fi one the best. I don't remember what the 3rd one was though... I only picked that one up once if I remember correctly. Was probably pretty generic though... However I do have to agree there were a lot of 'bad endings' and not a lot of good ones.))

"... I will keep this maiden safe until we reach our salvation."

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:43 pm

User Image

She had slept more easily that night with less frightening dreams. She had dreamed of Sihku by his lake, he was saying nonsense as usual as he had often played games with her in the past for his own amusement from time to time. In the end she jolted awake from the feeling of falling. The sound of birds indicated it was morning, she'd sit up to stretch and wipe her eyes. The sound of coughing had alerted her, for a minute she though Borian was just choking on something. As she crawled further out she'd notice him in his sleeping back, curled up, which was a bit unusual.

She'd quickly crawl towards him, reaching out to remove his hand to reveal the black tar that was his blood. She inhaled quickly, but silently, trying to contain herself. She'd place a hand on his forehead to get a feeling of how bad it was, she could see he was still slightly awake "Let's just rest here for awhile. I'll start the fire up again and make some stuff." she suggested, careful to avoid touching his blood. "I'll be right back." reaching for her bag she'd stand up and head out though she wouldn't go too far. She wasn't able to haul logs around, but she managed to grab branches from the trees and sticks on the ground to return to the fire pit and light it up with some of the soup still remaining. She'd flee towards the river where she'd drench one of her small towels and collect a few herbs. On returning she'd offer to place the rag on his forehead "I know it you said it can't be cured, but it could probably alleviate some pain...crush this in your hand and rub it on where it hurts." she instructed, offering some thick, light colored leaves. If he was unable she'd would try to herself on the scars that pulsed.

She'd ponder around some of the supplies and when she noticed three of the vials empty with barely a drop left, her expression blinked "He drank it?!" looking back towards him as if he ate a large animal whole. It wasn't poison, but it wasn't medicine either...well, maybe it could be, it could probably settle a bad stomach. She'd check the soup that was starting to heat up again to make sure he didn't dump the mixtures in there, it was unlikely, but she wanted to be sure. "Ah.. what do you usually do to help?" she asked as she went to work on a different remedy that should settle any throat irritation to reduce his coughing slightly. She was crushing a mix into a makeshift mortar, she'd eventually poor herself some of the soup "Would you like some, or something from your pack?" she asked.

[[Definitely love the D&D and mystery ones, I like the sci-fi, but not a fan of the genre because I don't connect with technology (even though I'm on a computer). I can't get very imaginative with technology, is usually my problem, but I generally try to play and have fun with it. Only sci-fi anything that's stuck with me the longest is the Defiance game and series (and the Eureka series, but that's still pretty modern compared to other stuff). ]]

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:45 am

User Image

Borian looked up at Soleil with hazy eyes and nodded quietly, taking the herbs she had given him and crushed them in his hand and then slipping the hand towards his other arm rubbing it slowly before moving to his chest, leaving as thin a layer as he could possibly give it while still giving it the soothing properties it would give him. "Go to my bag." A violent fit of coughing as he tucked his head away from Soleil and covered his mouth again. "Go to my bag and get one of the vials filled with a glowing purple substance, then grab one of the vials with the sickly green algae in it I need both, don't mix them. Hurry." He closed his eyes and breathed in as deeply as he could, his lungs burning as they filled with the cool morning air. "Drink a few elixirs, wait for the pain to subside, then I continue working as if nothing happened." He tried his best to control his breathing and his eyes were darting around trying to fixate on something behind his closed lids, as if he were haunted by something.

He muttered under his breath as he continued to regulate his internals as best as possible so they didn't go completely haywire. "Focus on your memory of the fight... God dammit Melissa." He then gave a controlled cough as he cleared his throat of the blood that was building up and then sat up a little bit and spit the acidic stuff away from his sleeping area weakly before laying back down.

((OOC smile )

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:50 pm

User Image

She had rummaged through his stuff, mostly focusing on finding the vials. Days like this she was glad she wasn't colorblind like Rairon. She had sat them down carefully next to his bedding "Here." gaining his attention. She went over to reach for her blankets and small pillow to fold them up together and place them behind Borian. She'd try to ease him to sit up just a little, placing her bedding under him to have a better angle. As heavy as he was, it was likely he was helping, but believed he shouldn't lie flat on his back and get some support. She'd wait patiently for him to do as he needed though would assist him in drinking, at least to sit him up. She wanted to ask more about his medicine, but will wait on the matter to conserve time and energy.

Often she had experience and was train to assist patients, often knowing what was wrong with them. But in such a hostile, isolated environment with Borian her only means of company and safety gave her a wave of worry she hadn't felt in awhile. It felt like she was starting over again, from such a young age when she had crossed a man with bleeding eyes in horrendous pain. She knew she needed to learn more about this, but without proper equipment it would take much longer. She needed his blood, she needed to see these orbs, she needed to study this corruption, she needed to understand magic on a deeper scale if she was to help him. Some sense of hope, even if he was dying, Soleil was determined to try and save him. Perhaps it was futile, but any doubt would make it even more so. "What can I do for you, the strong one?"

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:44 pm

User Image

Borian sat up quietly and opened his eyes at Soleil and gave a meek smile. "Thank you Melissa." He said before he reached for the vials. His mind had reverted backwards in time it seemed like, and he was remembering a past event. "That ambush by our own men, just because they aren't part of the prophecy... How selfish..." He reached for the potions and poured his own blood into it. "This whole expedition has gone to ruin, it was rigged from the start wasn't it?" He breathed out quietly and then swirled the potions, spinning them in a circle as he watched the ingredients mix. He drank the purple one first and as soon as he did, his eyes changed from orange irises to red, the swirling galaxy backdrop shifting to the normal coloration of clear white for humans.

Borian then reached for the vial with the sickly algae inside of it and pulled the sludge out by tipping it to the side and using one finger to help slide it out. He then pulled up his shirt and placed the extract on the gem buried in his chest. "I know it looks bad Melissa, but don't worry, the process to becoming a half-demon has been finalized, I will live. How's yours going? Let me see your wrist." He reached out for an imaginary wrist and grabbed at it, his hand gesture very gentle, as if he was reaching out to someone he was very intimate with. He was quiet for a moment and then he let go of the invisible wrist, setting it away from him and speaking quietly. "It looks fine, the aura seems like you will be The Lover, just make sure not to fall into the tempta-." His eyes widened for a moment and then they closed before he pulled away from something that had touched him. "I... I know I was the Child of Light, but that path closed a long time ago after we were given this corruption, we failed, don't you see that?"

((OOC smile )

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:05 pm

User Image

Soleil had furrowed her brow at the mention of Melissa, as he began to speak. "B.." she didn't stop him, she could only listen. She herself had began to feel a bit dizzy "Rigged...did they..." taking guessed to what could of happened. Their allies turning against them from jealousy or fear. Did the King do so to prevent the prophecy? She winced as he rubbed it the green substance against his embedded gem. Melissa was the Lover, Borian..."The Light.." she muttered, losing her breath. She felt her head spinning, as if she heard a confounding secret she wasn't supposed to. "What is Borian...he wasn't The Tower? He was The Light...what is he now? He was given the corruption, him and Melissa...and Jin. Half-Demons, but..." she was holding doubt to what he may of told her in the past. Soleil would gently place her hand on top of his head, her expression looking lost and fiddling with the emotion of fear once more. She managed to find some words "I...see that." she responded, unsure if it would work. "Why, Borian...why did we accept this corruption?" she asked, Soleil wanting to know more even at the expense of Borian's health and hallucinations. For some reason, even as helpless and weak as Borian looked, she could feel his pain and a sense of danger that was slowly radiating from him. "I just...have to trust him. Melissa...please help me." she prayed to a stranger with the idea that they would have the answers. He was what she was, but it seemed like he had little answers to this prophecy other than the stories.

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:35 pm

User Image

Borian laughed slightly and then coughed a bit, his vision blurry, what he did hear was Melissa asking him why they accepted the corruption. "The king had us take it to strengthen ourselves as warriors. It was supposed to make us stronger, faster, smarter... We were fools not to recognized that it was a trap. You don't remember the cleansing ritual? Gods above, I remember it like it was yesterday..." He swallowed and then spoke up again. "That doesn't matter... Don't fall prey to the corruption, promise me that you will make it back with the rest of us who are still human..." Borian then smiled and nodded to himself. "Thanks Melissa, don't push yourself to hard, the others are just as willing to take guard duty." He then closed his eyes and let his head sink into the cushioning behind him, allowing his body to rest, his breathing calming itself into a pattern.

His eyes closed themselves once more, the vision into the past dissipating as he returned to the present, sleeping off the influx of corruption from his fight with Melissa. The world that they lived in was a complete mystery, and Borian was not helping with his lies and deceit to Soleil. However if he was lying, there was probably a reason he was doing so, especially if he had taken her path himself. Maybe it was to have her not make the same mistakes that he had made. Humanity was at the center of it all, that much was clear. Whatever Borian and the First Expedition had realized, it was not a good thing, as it had made them turn against one another in a civil war.

((OOC smile )

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:22 am

User Image

Soleil removed her hand and herself as he relaxed into a deeper sleep. She'd replace the rag on his head and add a few more branches to the fire before standing up. She wasn't sure what to do, a part of her wanted to pack up and leave, but she knew she couldn't do that very easily. Borian was sick, and there was no way she'd survive or be able to continue on. If she returned home it was likely the King would have her killed, and if she pushed forward someone else was surely to kill her. She didn't have the courage to move alone, nor the lack of heart to leave Borian in his state. She just simply let the facts sink in to what was really happening.

They had tricked them into becoming this, so it meant "The King is on their side?" she couldn't be sure to what was happening at home. Anger had only swelled with in her, she was pacing along their campsite with her hands behind her back as she continued to replay the scenarios of Borian's lessons in her head, history included. She'd eventually sit down and meditate the rest of the way through this as Borian slept. Concentration was being difficult, she had opened her eyes to gaze into the fire and tried to keep herself calm. The flames seemed to become more lively as if it was reacting to her or what struggle that was inside Borian. Few flames that had separated from the source hadn't extinguished upon contact with the ground. The flames had sat near her and became a brighter white than the orange and red she was used to seeing.

It seemed a flame grew not too far from the other, creating a trail that headed into the forest towards the river. She'd look between the trail and towards her sleeping companion before deciding to go, seeing as they had plenty of daylight left that she could return of the trail was too far. She'd follow after, the flames disappearing behind her with each step, eventually coming upon a small pond that wasn't too far from the river. It seemed to be a bit murky, but not too deep, just a large whole that had been collecting water from the river over many years. The trail of white flames had long disappeared, she looked around unsure of what it wanted from her as she poked her finger into the water before pulling it back out quickly out of caution. Nothing seemed to happen, yet she continued to gaze into the rippling water as it settled.

She could see her reflection, and as the ripples changed the image had changed into an image of a beautiful, elderly woman that wasn't her own. She recognized it, though it seemed more human than she recalled, the sudden changed had caused her to gasp away in fear and slap her cheeks. She had a feeling tricks were being played on her, or maybe she was playing them on herself. She had decided to move back and gaze at the reflection, but this time it was just her own. She sat there patiently with a still mind gazing at herself. Within time and patients something else became visible in her reflection, she blinked twice to be sure that they were there, white orbs that had lazily floated near her. She'd turn from her reflection to reach out for one, but as she did they were not there at all. She looked back into her reflection to see if they were there, but it didn't seem so. She had sat back on her rump, bewildered a little though she had a gut feeling to what had happen. Perhaps she had brought herself here on instinct to calm herself into a better position for meditation, or maybe it was her spiritual guide. She wondered if they were near and watching her and Borian. With the reminder of Borian she'd return to camp quickly.

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:04 pm

User Image

Borian awoke again while Soleil was gone and as he looked around, his clear eyes looking about. His red irises scanning the area quietly as he stood up, grabbing his zweilhander, making sure everything was fine. He did smell the soup and he knew he hadn't started the fire. One pair of footsteps led away so it was just Soleil and there was no signs of struggle around the camp. It seemed it was safe. He decided it would be best to sit down and eat for now. His body was still recovering from the brief lapse of corruption intake, but for the most part he was over it and ready to continue the journey. They were most likely going to stay here for the day just to be safe.

Soleil broke from the trees and Borian was already pouring himself a bowl of soup. "Welcome back, and I am sorry for my health delaying our progress. I hope I didn't do anything to strange while I wasn't fully here. Did I say or do anything to you?" Borian asked casually, the gem embedded in his chest blinking in and out with a soft purple glow, the galaxy in its center having subsided for now.

((OOC: We will be time skipping shortly))

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:11 pm

User Image

Soleil returned as she shook her hand meaning no worries, though when he asked she didn't answer immediately. She had gazed towards his gem for a minute "N..not really, you were a little out of it, I didn't really understand some of it.." she muttered, a nervous smile as she went to help pack up some of their stuff. "I'm just glad you're better, I was worried." though it was true her thoughts were elsewhere. She was contemplating what to tell him, rather it was a quick decisive decision "If I don't, I'll just be doing the same harm...but if I do, would that make things worse?" though in the end she naturally didn't want to leave anyone in the dark. As she was packing her blankets together "Borian...I...know more than..than I probably should." she started, her eyes were drifting between their belongings on the ground. She was more silent than she intended to be, perhaps it was best to be straight to the point than gentle. She was less angry than she was when she had first heard him, yet telling him something he didn't knew she could see why he possibly kept things from her. "You..you are..were...The Light." she would go into some minor details, if he asked for them, explaining how he expressed his sorrow to Melissa, other wise there wasn't a whole lot left to say other than pack and move on. Her expression showed some regret, and her distrust that was stirring, unsure what to really believe. She didn't want to pry or force it out of him, Soleil knew that she just had to keep moving forward.

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:11 pm

User Image

Borian continued to eat. "I see, I am sorry for worrying you, this doesn't happen regularly." He laughed quietly to himself and then shook his head, eating at the food gingerly, knowing that if he ate to much he wouldn't be able to do much afterwords. Then he paused, mid-bite. He listened to Soleil speak for a while and he slowly chewed his food and then set down the bowl, standing up and stretching. "First I would like to apologize for mistaking you for Melissa... Everything I have told you has been a lie for the most part, and yes I was The Child of Light at one point. Melissa was my Lover. Your brother was my Eye. In fact, the only reason I am the Tower now is because I was allowed a choice as to what I could become once my party fell and my mission failed. The reason why it is only you and I right now is because I have not died, and therefor the pieces cannot reset themselves completely. The gears of time are not kind however, and whenever they can they try and reset the clock which is what you saw."

Borian went over to his armor and grabbed it, putting it on piece by traditional piece and then clicked the button to seal it up, allowing the baggy parts form to his body. "This armor, it is ancient human technology that we dug up. It was given to me since I was the only one that was going to survive since I was the Child of Light." He moved over towards his bedroll and rolled it up easily, sticking it into one of the saddlebags. "We're moving out, if you don't mind. Trust me or not, I still have the goal of getting you to our destination and gathering the other seven pieces if they somehow pop up as a freak accident of fate." Borian was kicking out the fire as best as he could and packing up what meager equipment they had. He would wash the pot later, they had wasted enough time here, it would be best to get to the town then waste time here resting for a day to make sure he was fine. He felt better, and the circling galaxy in his gem had disappeared for now, which meant his body was fine. That was a collection of his white orbs that were battling off the corruption, and every time it disappeared it meant that they had delayed the corruption for a while longer. However, every time he did that it took more white orbs the next time around, which meant that more black orbs would appear eventually.

((OOC smile )

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:23 pm

User Image

Soleil helped pack away what they had left, though she had to dump the soup since it would likely spoil even if they managed to seal it away. There was a lot of questions and probably little answers, she couldn't trust him to really give her a straight answer though she had to keep asking and trying. Once she had the pack on her back. When they were ready to set out she'd say "Tell me about what you knew as the Child of Light, if I'm to follow up on your work. Will you tell me the story of how you obtained that gem, everything?" she asked, worried for his life. If he was to die, then the others would rise? Or...if they did start to appear would it mean Borian was closer to his time? A lot it was still ambiguous, and Soleil felt more frustrated to wonder why there were so many lies. Not just from her friend, but from her society and perhaps her family. "Please don't tell me anything, if you're trying to configure deception." she said quickly after, perhaps a little more harshly than her usual demeanor would of allowed it.

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:28 pm

User Image

Borian sighed very quietly. "I do not know much, I just know the darkness and demons are our enemies. Somehow, they know how to reverse the change that they have wrought upon the world." Borian nodded quietly. "Of course. You are already acting like the rigid leader we need you to be, that is good. Let me know when you need something else." Borian then turned and started to walk. It was time to get an actual move on. "Do not worry if I fall, that just means your pieces will appear before you in due time. That is why I am an expendable piece in this grand game that the gods have put us in." He did not like mentioning he was expendable, and for some reason, he didn't want Soleil to think of him as such a thing, but he knew it was a true fact, and he didn't want to give into his human emotions, not when he was Soleil's only protection in this world. If he did, he would surely break down and not be able to move forward, not after Melissa. That had ripped his heart out, and wearing a mask of steel and a body of iron was his only way to keep an automaton motion.

((OOC: Oh man I have been late~ with this reply, I am sorry about that. School has been beating me across the head with itself.))

CaptainXXMorgan

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:32 pm

User Image

Soleil shook her head slightly, her fist clenched slightly as she quickened her pace "You can tell me that all you want, sure, I'll try to believe it on a condition. But you have to tell yourself otherwise.." she started, frustration was still on her character. "If you keep believing your some pathetic, expendable soldier, the end will just come more quickly. And..." her throat trembled, but she wouldn't cry, her thoughts were on her family and Borian's situation, " you said you're supposed to protect me." she felt selfish, she was feeling a little disgusted with herself, but she had to keep going " So, take yourself as far as you can. It's a...request." replacing the last word with command. She wanted to tell him all the reasons he was as significant as he was, not just to her, but surely to many more. She couldn't face him with her words, but she was sure of them. She was to do what he couldn't, but she wanted to save as many lives as possible doing it. She didn't want to hear herself contradicted or argument on the matter of his life "We just have to keep going." she muttered, careful to keep her gaze up ahead.

[[Well, welcome back lol. School and other real life comes first.]]
Kami GearX

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas