Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Watching over You (Stalking Lyeisander) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you want?
  Angel?
  Demon?
  Nephilim?
  Human?
View Results

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:41 am
User Image

▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▌ Cyane Michaelis ▌█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃

Mood: Playful / Clumsy | Age: 24 | Current Outfit: X

|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|

He was busy with a couple's photo shoot at the moment with his fellow female colleague of his, the one that sort of stirred up a scandal in the magazine with Cyane once. Such a pain, though. Waking up in the morning had definitely took a toll on him, his face looked terrible when he arrived but with a slight touch up with make up, it had managed to cover up some of his exhaustion that's showing on his face. He couldn't help but yawn on set only to be slapped by his fellow companion on the back of his head. He frowned, the bickering occurring between him and his fellow colleague was frustrating, though. But they stopped and struck a pose the moment the camera flashed. Finally done with the shoot, he's just sitting around resting and waiting for Asho to show up, slowly drifting into a light slumber in the process, only to be slapped on the head by his manager with a newspaper roll. "Can't a nice young man let this little boy off the hook for once?" Cyane blinked at him, an innocent expression formed on his face. A loud shriek could be heard, followed by a male desperately running away from his raging manager. He laid eyes upon the familiar figures stepping into the photo shooting area, there's Nixis, of course and then there's Miles followed by Asho beside him, the lady should be their agent.

He managed to catch his breath before walking towards them, he wouldn't punish Cyane in front of them, right? Hee'd make a bad first impression if that were to happen. Yes, he'll just have to walk up to them, then he'd be free from his manager's wrath. He picked up his pace, carefully making his way through the workers, "Hello ther-" loud crashing sounds echoed throughout the area before he could finish what he said, lying on the ground with cable cords wrapped around his foot as the lights on the set went out for a moment. Great, he just tugged the plug out from the socket.

Once again embarrassing himself in front of people, he got up on his knees, removing the tangled cables. "Aaah-! Stop, stop, it hurts!" He cried out in pain as the manager pinched him by his ear. Gently rubbing his sore ear, he frowned as he playfully pushed the manager away only to be slapped on the back. "Hello there, looking forward to working with you." straightening himself up, he held his hand out as he initiated a warm handshake, to both the models and their agent. Well, that's not how he expected their first encounter to be like. He shifted his gaze towards the red head and waved at him, giving him a quick greeting.

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image
..::Nixis Nova::..
Mood: EntertainedLocation: PhotoshootCurrently: Watching people

Asho looked lovely in his loose-legged jeans and layer shirts, his long black hair braided down his back, and color high in his olive colored skin. His smile was graceful until it turned to a look of shock when Cyane toppled over in cords. In fact he very much resembled a startled animal all wide eyed and confused looking. It was kind of cute. Miles looked a bit shell shocked but he was used to stranger things.

The darker one of the pair moved forward rather quickly and bent to tossed the cables away from his feet, frowning deeply. "Are you alright?" he asked in his exotic arabian accent. Most of the women on scene swooned when he spoke. He was like a piece of dark chocolate for them: so many times more decadent than milk chocolates. "...It will be nice working with you as well," he shook Cyane's hand. "Miles insisted we took the job," he looked back at the blonde who then introduced himself as well, saying he was excited today too.

Nixis watched them all while occasionally texting different people on his phone. This would be a busy day. Hopefully it went okay. And did Cyane always face plant when he met people? His clumsiness seemed more like a jinx than a flaw of character.

User Image

Lyeisander

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:35 am
User Image

Mood: Calm | Age: 24 | Current Outfit: X

He blinked a couple of times before grinning as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Be careful of the ladies, though since they get pretty aggressive. They might just tackle without even you knowing." said the male as he sighed. Ladies nowadays do seem to get pretty aggressive when they set their eyes on a target. It's almost as if they were predators. Yes, including the part where they drool over their so called 'prey'. The previous experience when he had first started was horrifying, he was the only male model on set and it was as if he was thrown into a lion's den. Filled with hungry lioness, to be precise. He shuddered slightly but was soon snapped back into reality as the manager urged for them to get changed, gesturing towards the outfits laid out for them.

"Beware of peeping toms too." Cyane laughed before grabbing his clothes and walking off to change. His gaze darted around the area and soon set his eyes upon Nixis. Walking up to the red head after getting his make up done, he gave him a hard pat on the back. "Why hello there! Sorry for having you come over so early in the morning." he yawned in the process as he spoke. Despite having his make up concealing most of his exhaustion, tiredness was written all over his face. He thought of using this free time to chat with people while he's still waiting for Miles and Asho to get their make up done.

Cyane narrowed his eyes and pointed one of his fingers at Nixis' phone before asking worriedly.

"I'm not interrupting anything 'important', am I?"

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
Mood: EntertainedLocation: PhotoshootCurrently: Watching people

Asho smiled and chuckled at the kind warning. "Oh don't worry about us. I'm sure the people here have enough respect to not do that," his smile was sweet but if anyone dared he'd gouge out their eyeballs. Still Miles wouldn't want him to so he merely charmed them all to stay away while they changed. On the off chance that they had the urge to get to close he sent them away. No one was to touch his Master. The djinni was horrible possessive over his master. While they got their make-up done Nixis just watched or text on his phone.

About the time that Cyane got done with his make-up came over to talk with him. "Oh hey," the red head smiled and easily sent the message and put his phone away. "Just some texting to pass the time. It's nothing big." He grinned and looked the other man over. "Looking good there tiger, mrow!" He teased, winking his red eye at Cyane. "Anyways, I hope you have a good time at the shoot. Everything is looking good."

Soon enough Asho and Miles were done with their makeups and checked with the photographer to see if he was ready. Since he was Cyane was called over and the shoot began! It was actually stunning to see two professional models and an up and coming working together.

While the shoot was going on Nixis had to stop and take a work call. It put him off really. Not like he was going to do it anyways because he was technically on 'vacation' right now. When he finally got off the phone he was peeved to see he missed a good portion of the shoot. Now they'd moved on to a new outfits! s**t, he wanted to actually watch them and it was ruined because of some selfish human whim. Needless to say he pouted and sulked in his little corner until it was break time.

User Image

Lyeisander

((YAY! Finally let me ******** post!))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:25 am
User Image

"Hah, this tiger here is waiting to pounce on someone~" he joked as his hands formed into the shape of a clow. He laughed before waving and walking back towards the set to continue his photoshoot. He had a serious expression plastered onto his face the moment he heard the sounds of the shutter clicking. As usual, people started to gather around and watch, the sounds of people chatting and females swooning over the three of them on set had started to get on Cyane's nerves but his frustration was well concealed under the calm facial expression of his. After changing and having their make up done for the next couple of times, it was finally time for their break. Cyane slumped his shoulders and let out a frustrated groan before looking towards the manager, only to get a 'get your s**t together' look being shot back towards him. Cyane laughed, closing his eyes for a moment before looking towards his companions. "Hah! Finally able to work with the both of you, oh it makes me want to shed tears of joy." Cyane clasped his cheeks as he looked at Miles and Asho, as if he was a little fangirl of theirs.

Laughing, he shifted his gaze towards Nixis, who appears to be pouting. With a wolfish grin, Cyane crept up towards Nixis, with his middle finger placed behind his thumb. "Desserts!" exclaimed the male, giving the redhead a hard, solid flick on the forehead the moment he turned around. "Hey, what's up with that pout. A new way to try to attract people?" teased the raven haired male as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

OOC: Haha! Don't stresw yourself so much- orz And sorry in advance if i start getting inactive, I'm going to be working for the next two months hahah.
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:10 am
User Image
Mood: Put off Location: PhotoshootCurrently: Watching people

Miles simply laughed at Cyane and said it had been fun working with him too, that they should totally do it again! Asho pouted jealously but nodded. "I had fun... I guess..." his cheeks turned and bit pink and the blonde just let his mood go. Out of the pair Miles was much more laid back. Though the other, darker haired one seemed sweet albeit a bit shy. When Cyane walked away he proceeded to tease Miles a bit.

Nixis looked up. "Heh," he laughed a bit wryly. "No but is it working?" he asked straightening from his slouching against the wall. "I got an irritating phone call and it put me off." The red head shrugged. "Well did you enjoy working with my old friend and his partner?" He asked trying to get off the subject of his phone call. "Asho is really pretty so I thought he'd work well with you~ Since my own gorgeous self couldn't," winking he smiled a bit now. "So what do you intent to do after work?"

As if summoned by Nixis talking about him Asho popped up glaring at him. "Don't talk about me like I'm not here, fiend," his gaze slipped to Cyane then back to Nix. "And stop preying on unsuspecting mortals, it's crude." He huffed tossing some of his loose black hair over his shoulders. Switching to his ancient dialect he continued. "And for your information you are in no way more beautiful than I, half-breed, so don't challenge it," he smirked. "Not to mention now you owe ME a favor. I intend to collect a portion of your 'aura' in payment. Since you won't die from loosing a piece of your life to replenish my magics." After that he switched back to english. "Don't let this fool take advantage of you because he thinks he's pretty," he sighed and patted Cyane's shoulder. "He's a fiend if you let him be..." looking over his shoulder he smiled lightly as if he held a secret. "Then again he can be an angel when he wants to be. Good bye for now." With that he walked back to Miles.

Nixis rolled his eyes. "Jealous~" he chuckled. But it was true.

User Image

Lyeisander

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:16 am
User Image

Mood: Frustrated, Confused | Age: 24 | Current Outfit: X

"Yeah, it was tons of fun. I never thought I'd have the chance to model with Miles and Asho. Thanks for that. Let me treat you to something as a thanks." countered the male with a silly grin on his face but it soon turned into a frown when he heard what Nixis had said next. "Nevermind, forget it. The deal's off." he clicked his tongue before turning away in annoyance. Such obnoxious being, Cyane thought. But Cyane was no different that he, quite the hypocrite he is. Chuckling slightly at himself he turned back towards him when and gave his questions some thought. "I don't really know. I had initially planned on getting another piercing but it seems like I've been getting a little too much lately." he answered, slightly sighing when his fingers brushed against his right ear, which had more piercings compared to his left. He had always liked piercings and he had one on his tongue but he's planning on removing it soon as it's starting to become quite the nuisance.

Drifting off deep into his thoughts, he couldn't help but jump slightly when Asho, who proceeds to call Nixis a 'fiend' had appeared out of no where.

Preying?

Mortal?

Such strange terms they are, thought Cyane who got even more confused when Asho spoke in a different dialect. Feeling a pat on his shoulder, he Cyane shifted his gaze back towards Asho. "Take.. advantage?" Cyane shuddered slightly when he felt a sudden chill down his spine. He had a sudden bad feeling but he had decided to shrug it off like it was no big deal. "Fiend? Isn't he already one." his gaze shifted back towards Nixis as he proceeds to stare at him with a sarcastic expression. The more Asho spoke, the more confused Cyane gets. What's with the whole mortal, fiend and angel ordeal?

He narrowed his eyes and shook his head dismissively, removing every single thought from his head. "You guys are strange. Did you do something to offend Asho previously? Yku did, didn't you? Much of a fiend, indeed." he pouted, slightly frustrated with the amount of confusion he's currently having. With that, he took a glimpse of his phone. The shoot's going to start again soon, possibly the last one they're having today.

"Damn, how tiring." he sighed.

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image
Mood: Put off Location: PhotoshootCurrently: Watching people

Nixis could only chuckle over Asho's warnings. Afraid of his man-whoring ways the djinni was only looking out for Cyane. "More than once, more than once," the red head laughed and pushed off the wall. "If you want more piercings go for it. I think they're hot personally~" he hummed and brushed the hair away from his ears, which had quite a few shinies themselves. "And Asho's way of talking is... off. He's foreign so sometimes he mixes up words. He was trying to warn you away from my whoring ways most likely. Thinking I'm just trying to use you as a booty call," he rolled his eyes although only one could be seen.

"Anyways," he moved on smiling,"I'll treat you to ice-cream after work and we could hit up a tattoo parlor for that piercing if ya want~" He offered with a wink. He actually found it fun to hang out with this human. He didn't want anything from him and honestly Nixis didn't want much but to watch what he did. Other than that, it was just to be on a friendly terms. It was a relationship status he didn't stoop to often but Cyane was refreshing. And clumsy... why was that? A jinx? or maybe some kind of odd curse? He'd have to see about fixing that for the guy. For now he'd have to piddle around until the shoot was over then he'd let Asho taken some energy and be square with him.

What kind of ice-cream would Cyane like? Hm, totally a rocky road guy! Oh, well pistachio was becoming a thing too. Mint chocolate chip? Now this was a fun game.

User Image

Lyeisander

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:22 am
User Image

Mood: Playful | Age: 24 | Current Outfit: X

The raven haired male reached up, his long fingers scratching the back of his head in an awkward manner as he chuckled to himself.

"Now when you put it that way.. I suppose I'll get another piercing after work. I'm hot even without the piercings." the male joked, patting his own chest as he spoke, grinning to himself. Cyane had always been quite the obnoxious being and would always get slapped on the shoulder by his mother, which made him held back and become the typical 'good kid' in front of her. Now that he has the chance to joke around in front of a fellow companion he had ran into yesterday, he's taking the opportunity. His eyes lit up as he laid eyes upon the piercings Nixis had and a wry smile crept upon his face.

"Well, well. Who knew you had piercings too? It's hard to come across someone who shares the same interest as I do. People would normally think I'm some kind of a freak after finding out about my love for piercings. For example, my manager. Well, I'm glad you're not that kind of person."

His little pout soon turned into a cheery grin, grateful over how Nixis isn't as judgemental as the people he had encountered. Indeed, it was strange for someone to get that much piercings but he had taken a liking to it. Cyane could care less about what others think of his hobbies. The grim face of his lit up the moment he heard the word "ice-cream", the pair of red eyes looked towards the red head with a longing expression, as if a child who had finally gotten what they had wanted. Realising his actions, Cyane faked a couple of coughs and then proceeds to laugh, a wolfish grin plastered on his face.

"Why the sudden shift of attitude? Have you perhaps.. fallen in love with me? Don't worry, I'll reserve a special place for you right... here. Hah" the raven haired male joked as he placed his hands against his chest, where the heart. However, speaking with a calm tone as he stared straight into Nixis' eyes. Or 'eye', to be precise. Before the dark haired male could even continue his sentence, a loud voice echoed in the background, calling for him to return to the photoshoot. "Damn it."[/b[ he cursed, turning back towards the photoshoot.

"Don't go back on your words. I expect you to treat me to 'Rocky Road', or perhaps mint chocolate chip, I don't know." he grinned, sending Nixis a wink before disappearing into the changing rooms. How exhausting, he thought.

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 am
User Image
Mood: Excited Location: PhotoshootCurrently: Waiting Patiently

"Oh~~" Nixis grinned and licked his lips. Of course the guy he'd done last night had been pierced up too so it really was the truth when he said it was hot. "Good for you, Cyane," he winked,"don't let them tell you what you can and cannot do with your own body." He couldn't help but approve of the minor rebellion. "But too many make you weird, just enough is what makes it hot." Because there were people who pierced everything.

With a big laugh that drew a few looks Nixis nodded to Cyane. "I'll buy you all the icecream you want but you have to finish work first," he tapped the noir haired male's nose like a child. "And it's you who have fallen for me, dove." He snickered and pushed the other off waving.

For the rest of the shoot he texted or played games on his phone to eat up the time. Asho gave him looks a few times and when Miles wasn't busy they chatted. But finally the shoot began to wrap up. The red head finally left his corner and stalked to where Cyane was. By now he'd braided his hair up, took it down, put it in a ponytail and braided that. "Ready to go hot stuff?" he asked bluntly cutting into whatever it was the model was doing. "The best icecream place is only a short taxi ride from here~"

User Image

Lyeisander

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image

Pose after pose, one after another, Cyane gradually got a tad exhausted than he was earlier. It was a long day but eventually the shoot came to and end and he changed back into the sling shoulders he wore earlier in the morning. Just as he was about to keep his phone back in his pocket after checking the time, a sudden voice had caused him to jump a little, stumbling as he tried to catch his phone.

"Oh my, you scared me. What if you wrecked the oh so fragile heart of mine, hm?" the dark haired male joked. "Ah, yes, let's. Heh, if braiding your hair up is your new way of attracting girls, it's not working. But it looks good on you, I guess. Heh." Cyane grinned, bidding farewell to his fellow work partners and thanking them before walking outside to call a cab.

"Y'know. Why don't you get more piercings yourself? I'm tempted to poke a few holes in your ears. Haha." he joked. However, Cyane was fast asleep the moment he stepped into the car. Exhausted with a hangover earlier in the morning wasn't quite the way he wanted to start his day. How annoying. But having company and ice cream afterwards doesn't seem like a bad idea at all.

OOC: Sorry- so much work lately- but I'll be active after February- ;u ;
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:10 am
User Image
Mood: Happy Location: SomewhereCurrently: Getting Icecream!

Nixis only laughed at Cyane and tugged him away before spotting Asho and Miles also getting ready to leave. "Oh yeah, hold on a minute~" he grinned and rushed over to Asho. Tapping the other on the shoulder and just as the other man turned to see who it was, Nix planted a kiss on his gasping lips. What humans didn't see was the shimmering of energies passing from one to another; they did see Asho freaking out though. Again Nixis jumped back when he swiped at him. Only for a moment did it look like he had claws or that maybe the ends of the model's hair was red as he sputtered and hissed at Nixis in his strange language. Even Miles was upset with him, holding the other back, although the blonde's touch seemed to soothe him quite a bit.

Snickering Nix ran to Cyane and pulled him along. "My daily misdeed has been done! Time to bounce before I loose something permanent!" If the other male had wondered why Asho seemed pissy it was probably because of stunts like that.

The sprint out of the studio made Nix pant a bit but he was grinning like a fool. "Oh yeah," he pulled a ball cap from his back pocket and stuck it atop Cyane's head. "Keep it pulled in front of your face... I'd hate to get mobbed by your fans." He teased and held his hand out for a taxi. "Do you want a cone or a dish?"

User Image

Lyeisander

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:07 am
User Image

Cyane shrieked a little when he was being tugged earlier by the red head, sighing as he recalled what happened earlier. "Miles doesn't seem too pleased with what happened earlier. What if you get mauled, note that I won't save you-" his sentence was soon cut off as he felt something hover over his head. A cap, perhaps. He pouted.

"No don't worry about that. They'd just ignore me once they see that pretty face of yours. How depressing." He shrugged and pouted before tugging the cap a little downwards. Something seemed off about Asho earlier but the male had shrugged it off assuming that it was just his halucination. Stepping into the cab, he turned and looked at Nixis for a moment before turning his head out of the window. "I never thought I'd end up hanging out with a guy I 'kidnapped' off the streets, hah. Strange first encounter, if I must say." he answered. To be honest, this annoying red head isn't all that bad at all, it was entertaining to hang aroung this fella'. Truth be told, it was rare to come across someone who enjoys desserts or clubbing as much as he does.

Cyane reached into his pocket and paid for the ride before stepping out. "Hey! Isn't that Cyane from that fashion magazine?" "Don't be stupid, he wouldn't be here." The raven haired male shuddered and walked away as he tugged on the cap. "I guess you were right about the whole fan recognising ordeal, say. Why did you bring a cap around with you, you don't seem like a person who'd wear caps."

OOC:
RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image
Mood: Happy Location: SomewhereCurrently: Hanging out/Icecream

Snickering he couldn't help himself causing trouble. It was the other half of his nature. "I'm more afraid of Asho getting me than Miles..." he looked thoughtful a moment. "Ah, you can't tell anyone about Miles and Asho," he spun on Cyane in a moment. "If you noticed then it's important it doesn't come out. Of course both of them are good at hiding it but I'm pretty sure it would be a problem for them." He said in seriousness.

The taxi ride was pretty fun. "Ah! I know right! It's usually me who kidnaps people to drag around~" Nixis couldn't help but laugh about it. "It's the first time I've been the victim of such a circumstance." It didn't seem to upset him in the least, it was fun to him.

"Hm, I don't wear caps no," he answered simply and started walking towards a small shop. All the places he liked to go were small, hole in the wall places but they were superior in all ways to franchises! "Hey! I'm back!!" he called walking in. Just like the sweets shop the workers greeted him happily. Chatting a moment Nixis pulled Cyane over to order. "I want a double scoop of Pomegranate and ...hm.... chocolate mouse!"

User Image

Lyeisander

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items