Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image

Monochrome felt the urge to go check on the others but decided against it. Right now someone needed him and he planned to keep his word. He'll check on the others once Katio sleeps.

Quote:
Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Quote:
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:59 pm
Katio and Monochrome exit to the dorms
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:47 am
User Image
Kuro freed Ranukai's face from his grasp."This club is very interesting", he reassured Ranukai. He walked to a couch that was in the corner of the room. The couch was a navy blue with two large pillows that had Sebastian and Ceil from Black Butler on them. He tossed himself on the couch. "We need to continue to spread the word of the club", he chuckled to himself. His thoughts raced with ideas. Although, he had mostly strange ideas.
Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:59 am
User Image

Monochrome walked inside the room to see Kuro sitting at the couch watching Ranukai from his position. Hikaru was closer to him than expected but decided not to comment on it. Focusing his attention back to Kuro he asked," Has Ranukai decided that he wants to join the club? Also, have you figured out what is going to happen with your brother and this club? If you don't plan on letting him join then he should just leave. I need an answer before I go for my shift of watching over everyone."

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:08 am
User Image
Kuro's train of thought was interrupted by the mere mentioning of his brother. Hikaru can be quite annoying but he was useful when it came to dealing with people. Nonetheless, Hikaru was actually interested in manga. "Hikaru is joining and as for Ranukai, I'm not so sure", he spoke softly. Even if Ranukai decided not to join, in the end Kuro will stop at nothing to convince him. "Ah, while you're making your rounds recruit some students", he laughed all high and mighty like. He would go himself but he would probably die of exhaustion. He got up and gave Monochrome a pile of flyers advertising the Host Club event.
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:16 am
User Image

Monochrome could feel his eye twitch in annoyance at being ordered about by a mere student but let it go. He didn't need more issues than he already did at the moment. "Alright your highness," Monochrome muttered taking the sheets from Kuro before once more walking out the door he came through to enter.

[Exit to rooftop]

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:28 am
User Image
User ImageKuro froze when he heard Monochrome say highness. Kuro fully understood Monochrome was saying it in a sarcastic way. It was to annoy Kuro. Although, Kuro didn't like the idea of being called highness but at least Monochrome took the flyers. It would have been a nightmare if he himself had to pass them around. Hikaru was right about one thing, Kuro wasn't good at making friends. He liked the 2D people more than the 3D people. "Hmmm, I need to find suits for everybody except Katio. Katio could be a maid", he mumbled. Katio had a small figure so a maid outfit would be perfect for him. He began to roll on the floor laughing.
Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:01 pm
User Image

"I knew you'd let me in brother! I will- no WE will make you proud. Isn't that right Ranukai!" said Hikaru in a dramatic joking voice. He trying to hug Kuro but missed. Hikaru walked towards one of the desks and sat on top of it. He hadn't realized what they were talking about, until he heard Kuro mumbling about getting suits and a maid outfit for Katio."Oh Katio would look good in a maid outfit. He would be the most adorable little thing! Who would have thought that little brother knew so much about fashion!?" he said with a big grin on his face.

kyolll

Sexy_Princess_Ashley

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ranukai nodded, " yes sir I will make you proud as a king, so I will join your very interesting club sirs." he said in a loyal tone as his wolf ears perked up which made him jump and he pinned them down with his hands then closed his eyes as he calmed down his excitement as his ears vanished. " jeez I really do need to control my proud and excitement levels down." he said than sat down when he grabbed a random manga off of their shelves and scanned through it with his eyes as he read it as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:49 am
User Image
Kuro smirk at Ranuki's response."I expect nothing less from the Otaku members", he chuckled. He had a large even to plan so he needed some rest. Kuro closed his eyes and drifted off in to a deep sleep. He was curled up on the couch like a cat. Kuro was still thinking about the event while he slept. Once he puts his mind to something.....He will do it.

OOC: Sorry didn't have a chance to use the computer, and I tried to reply on my phone but it wouldn't let me.
Ranukaidevilwolf

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:49 am

Ranukai nodded than left Kuro to his nap as he continued to read the mangas, he just read every single manga he took off of the shelves and put the other ones he finished back on the shelves. Ranukai totally forgot what he was doing before he entered the club room, he didn't even know why he lost himself in the building. Even though he had his school schedule on him and a map as well, but he wasn't map smart so he automatically got lost in the academy's halls.

(it's okay, because I had a laptop died on me so I couldn't reply at alll during that time. Now I have a new laptop so I can reply anytime now.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image
Kuro had slept for a few hours before his alarm went off. Next to the couch was a small table that had a small lamp and a Ranka alarm clock. She was singing her lullaby from Macross Frontier. Kuro quickly sat up. His hair was a complete mess and drool was falling from the corner off his mouth. "Did I miss it", he asked. He was still half asleep.
Ranukaidevilwolf

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Ranukai looked at Kuro and stretched since he finished reading most of the manga in the club. " well I hope you had a great nap sir Kuro, what do you think you missed. all I did was read almost every single manga here , and I haven't seen the adviser of the club back yet." he said to Kuro.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:52 am
User Image
Kuro yawned again trying to wake himself up. "He hasn't came by.....Well he better be bringing me more members", he got up from the couch and sat in a large chair behind the desk. "Ok, Lets get some work done....", he said as he typed. There was a bran-new computer on Kuro's desk had a 23" screen. He used it to watch anime on but he also did work on there. It might not look it but Kuro has really good grades. His lowest grade is a B-. That's only because he forgot to turn it in on time so the teacher took a letter grade off. "Alright Ranukai, your on greeting duty, he said with a dark grin. Kuro had noticed Ranukai's ears and that would be useful in the host club.
Ranukaidevilwolf

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:23 am

Ranukai looked at kuro then stood up, " alright sir I will be a greeter here in this club for whatever you plan doing this school year Kuro." he said to him then sat back down and continued to read then he picked up a manga and his excitement level shot stretch up and his ears and tail was revealed and his mind was fully distracted now as his tail was wagging with happiness and excitement.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff