Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 110: Basic Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

What does she mean by "interesting"? I have to say it has not been a dull day since I joined and met X and others but I feel she may know something. Before Xero could ask, someone burst though the doors with carrying many books. He did not notice who it was until she tripped. It was Kalena. He smirked at her as she dusted herself off the ground and made her way towards the desk. She asked for introductions besides Xero's of course since they knew each other. First Namia introduced herself and both girls had a brief conversation before she turned to Rosalie. At this time she bowed and introduced herself. Good afternoon Lady Kalena, I am Rosalie Cloud.It is a pleasure to meet you."

Mood: Annoyed
Party: Rosalie
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:12 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

User Image

Kalena smiled but became slightly irritated. She wasn't much for titles, other than headmaster, and even that felt off to her.

"hehe please, Rosalie, please call me Kalena. Titles seem off to me." she laughed some

"anyway. Im the magic teacher, until someone else comes along...I haven't decided if im staying after that."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:04 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia folded her arms, tilting her head at Kalena, "Are you planning to go on another journey, Ms. Kalena?" She let out a sigh, "Sometimes I can't help but wonder what you do on these journeys of yours." she then shrugged, "But, I suppose it's none of my concern."

[ooc:]
Hector the True

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:45 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

User Image

Kalena smiled then sighed
"I might. Sometimes its hard with a big target on your back. Bumping into old friends....I feel sad. Anyway, im taking a break from my journey. "

She opened her hand. A small cyclone formed within her palm
"Who can name this spell"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:13 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero laughed to himself as Rosalie blushed in embarrassment from being so formal. Being her origin, she grew to be formal and especially to thoughs of higher status. "I am sorry Kalena. That is wind magi. The spell you are using is Aero, but where I am from it is called Windra. There are three basic wind magi Aero, Aerora, Aeroga. Where I am from they are known as Windra, Gustel, and Galeon. They utilize the 'power of wind', and are associated with the Spirit and Gust materials. Aero magic unleashes gusts of wind; however, the specific effects differ between people, origin, and if it is offensive or defensive." Xero was shocked that Rosalie was so knowledgeable for someone who can barely use magi at all. His face even showed his amazement which was something that doesn't happen. Only Kalena noticed his expression.

Mood: Shocked
Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:07 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia nodded when Rosalie guessed the spell, and then looked at Kalena, "Isn't it more for defensive uses?" she then folded her arms, poking her chin with her finger, "Since it creates a barrier made out of wind around the user."

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:32 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Before Kalena could respond Xero stepped in to answer the question. "You are not wrong Rose, but it can be used offensively as well. I have fought against creatures and people who have used wind magi to fly, launch items or weapons, create a vortex around me to deprive me of air, and even do damage to me. I still have spiraled scarring on my left pec."

Mood: Calm
Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:33 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

User Image

Kalena looked shocked. They knew. Thats good.
"Correct. For those learning the spell, its best to think calm and...light thoughts. Just be cautious, ive seen someone learning this spell and it tore apart several houses"

Kalena felt the wetness still in her boots from when she was pushed into water. She took off her boots and vest again. She used aero to put the items next to the window to air out.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:20 am
kalenakeeper

User Image

A nobody's portal opened up in the hallway out of the classroom. Two young boys stepped out along with a another familiar face to the two. "Thanks Skasa." AMu said before taking Yama's hand and dragging him into the classroom and charging into Kalena. "Mom!"

Yama leaped up on the female as well, hugging her as he seemed to be pretty upset.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:25 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

Kalena saw Amu and Yama step out of a portal. Immediately she felt guilt but hugged the two as they hugged her.
"Hey Amu and Yama." she smiled, even though she looked dry, she was still wet in places smelling slightly swampy.

She looked towards her students
"Xero, Rosalie, Namia, these are my twin sons, Amu and Yama whom I owe a huge apology to."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:35 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia looked towards the portal that had appeared, with two little boys coming out of it. She watched them as they ran up to Kalena and hugged her, and then looked at Kalena as she explained who they were. "Ahh, your sons." she looked down at them, "For a moments, I thought they were..." she then scratched her cheek with a finger, looking away, "Hmm, never mind." she didn't want to say that they were nobodies.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:28 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero stood calm with a face a smooth as cold marble, as he does care for much. He only cared for Rosalie and if it wasn't for those fools challenging him that day, she wouldn't be with him nor would he care for her. People have to build on him. Rosalie on the other hand was very friendly and greeted the two boys with a delightful smile. "They are so cute. Hello."

Mood: Calm
Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:05 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
therealkiru

User Image

Kalena smiled then looked at Xero keeping his distance in a way.
She then looked at Namia and chuckled
"nobodies? Nah, although they saved me quite a few times" she rubbed the back of her head.
"not all nobodies are mean and rotten." she said.

There was a soft thumping coming from the ceiling, mostly coming from the ceiling vents.

Kalena's eyes narrowed, she saw a little bit of white coming from the vent.
"ugh..."

She used aerogra to levitate herself up to reach the ceiling vent. She opened it and grabbed onto something.

Fire came out of the vent blasting Kalena in the face.
"Leave me alone!"

The noise sounded fast until it became softer.

Kalena dropped down from the vent with ashes on her face. She wiped her face and sighed.
"although that one is still afraid of me."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:26 am
kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

User Image

"Why'd you leave us like that, Mom?" Yama asked. He looked to have been crying a lot somewhat recently, unlike his brother who looked pretty upset with Kalena. The two turned towards the white haired boy who had greeted them and gave a quick and unified "Hello." to him in return.

Amu noticed Kalena having trouble with something up in the vents and tried to get a good look on what it was. "What's that? Some kind of ra-" He said before seeing the flames coming from the vents. "Gah! You okay? Was that some sort of trick or something?"

"That voice seemed kinda familiar." Yama observed.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:27 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia wasn't surprised when Kalena's face was blasted with ash after checking the vent, however she did wonder what had caused the blast of ash. "Could that be...possibly another child of yours?" she asked, her arms folded and her head tilted a little.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items