Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Well, Gramma Hikari..." He rubbed the back of his head. When she married Grampa Carter, she cursed him with... well, that explains his youthful appearance, anyways. But the immortal thing fits the bill perfectly. He can be hurt like you and me, possibly even die, I don't know..."

Ene ran through the living area, rattling the China cupboard. She set her shoes by the door before returning to the living area.

Jaecen heard the tapping of feet running. "That sound doesn't get old."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:35 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi thought to herself when Jaecen spoke, "So his wife cursed him huh...what kind of love is that?" she then closed her eyes, "Sounds like tough love..." she said before falling silent.

Wakai put her shoes down by the door before entering the living area, looking around. For some reason, she felt like she didn't belong here. Maybe because this wasn't her house, and because she wasn't part of the family. If anything, she felt like a friend over at her rich friend's house.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:42 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He laughed. "Everyone thinks that at first. It was actually completely by accident. They were both fifteen and she didn't know she was born with it. Then, they fell in love and it kind of got transferred to my three times Great Grand dad Carter. I'm still trying to wrap the whole my master being a part of my family thing."

Ene plopped down on one of the zabuton (japanese: floor cushion.) She looked at the tea set. Oh, how beautiful..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:19 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled and chuckled, "An accident hm? Well, at least she didn't do it on purpose." she said before opening her eyes. She stared at the ceiling, "Maybe your calling of master is just a formal thing." she said before sitting up. She looked at Jaecen, smirking, "If I started calling you master, would it still be formal?"

Wakai walked over to a zabuton next to Ene and sat down too. She didn't quite know how to sit on one, adjusting herself a few moments before she found a comfortable sitting style. She looked at the tea set too, "Oh wow, a tea set! I should make some tea and treats." she said, clapping her hands together.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:31 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen shivered at the thought. "Please don't.... It'd be kind of weird..."

"It looks kinda old." Ene said. "And breakable...."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:14 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi laughed, rubbing the back of her head, "Haha, sorry. Though, I gotta admit, it would feel kind of odd calling you master." She then looked at Jaecen, and then looked around the room. "I prefer calling you darling or sweety anyway." she said, chuckling.

Wakai shook her head, "No, silly. I didn't mean with this tea set. This tea set is more for display than it is for use, I know my tea sets." she said in a somewhat proud manner. She then looked around, "I'm sure there's a tea set we can actually use somewhere..."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen put an arm around her. "Erin can have this room, I guess. We should start deciding which room belongs to whom. Do we want to be on the bottom floor?"

Ene covered her mouth. "Right... Might as well. I'll help."
She stood up, fixing her skirt.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:35 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled when Jaecen put his arm around her. She shrugged, "I'll leave the decision to you, though it would be best for us to be on the bottom floor. So then you want the kids to be on the 2nd floor then?" she asked as she tilted her head, looking at Jaecen.

Wakai began to search some nearby cupboards, not really finding much, just a few ornaments and such. "Huh...no tea sets here." she said, though an object caught her attention. She grabbed it and examined it, it was some kind of egg-like object, "Erm.." she was confused as to what it was.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He grinned. "Alright. We have the first floor, Erin's got this room. Kurona has her room, obviously. Nami can have mom's old bedroom. That leaves Ene and X... I think they should share a room."

Ene looked at the egg object. What is it?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:51 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded in agreement, "Yeah, that sounds good to me." she said, smiling at Jaecen. She then put her finger to her chin, "Well, we just have to hope that X and Ene have a mutual feeling about them sharing a room together."

Wakai shrugged, "No clue...b-but..I think we should leave this thing alone." she said, the egg felt somewhat warm. She put the egg back where she found it, "A-Anyway, let's continue searching for that tea set." she said as she continued to look around.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:48 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He leaned back on the bed and looked at the ceiling. He smirked and shook his head. "Well, we've got that sorted."

Ene nodded in agreement and continued to look. She hopped to look into the cupboards but was still too short to even see into them. "Rats..."

A crack sounded in the yard as the group reappeared outside the Light manor. Kurona stumbled a bit but had her wrench drawn. Erin looked around. "Where are we?"
Nami noticed the house. "It's quite beautiful. There's even a small garden."
Kurona groaned and held her head. "What's goin' on? Why am I at home?"
"Welcome home," Ruen walked into the house.
Unsure of what he meant, Nami checked on X. "Are you okay?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:26 pm
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Jaster looked at the outside of the house. He scratched his head trying to figure out where he's seen some thing like this before. A house hidden within a world that looks ancient.

He looked towards Nami and X.

X didn't respond to Nami, her hood was over her face blocking it out.

Jaster walked up and knelt down to X's level starting to lower the hood.

X's hood gave off a firery attack as well as electric sparks

Jaster winced but lowered X's hood completely. He gently took X's chin raising up her face.

X's eyes looked blank. The necklace that Jaecen gave X was shrouded in shadows blocking its magical abilities.

Jaster sighed
"the nobody side has taken over. X is still in there but its like its being blocked...like a fence keeping a dog in its yard. Huh....that's a new necklace. Looks a bit large for her though. It looks like there is darkness around it, I wonder why." Jaster scratched his head

"this is probably why she really hasn't left the academy. At least she isn't summoning her nobodies."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Nami looked ato and pleaded with Ruen. "She isn't acting herself."
Ruen frowned. "Right... Something must not be right with my spell... Let's see... Hold on one sec."
He disappeared and reappeared with a ring with the academy's crest engraved in it. "It has a duplicate of the school's spell that was used on her. Should work, I hope."
Nami took it and placed it on X's hand. Erin shook his head. "Like that'd ever work."

Jaecen looked to Tsuyoi, having heard a slight crack. "Did you hear that?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:51 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, she actually had felt the presence of the group that had arrived, "Yeah, looks like Ruen's returned..along with the rest of your family and a visitor." she said, standing up while grabbing her hat and putting it on. She looked at Jaecen, holding out a hand towards him, "We should greet them." she said with a smile.

Wakai eventually found a tea set in a cupboard, "Aha! Found one!" she said happily, looking towards Ene. She then noticed Ruen walking inside, "A-Ah, M-Master Ruen.." she said, looking at the tea set she currently had in her hands. She didn't know if Ruen would mind her using this tea set or not.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ruen looked at Ene and Wakai. "Tea, huh? There are cups and a teapot in on the rack. Just open that cupboard there. The dried orange peels and other tea stuff is above the stove."

Nami worriedly kept her hand on X's back, rubbing it. "C'mon, X. C'mon..."
Erin sighed and leaned against the front door post.

Jaecen stood up and held on to Tsuyoi's hand. He scratched the back of his head. "It's a bit concerning. I just hope nothing's wrong with X."

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items