Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Small Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:40 pm
Altera
Organization #7
classified: Heartless Takeover
Keys: Deathtone

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
User Image

The man seemed the heartless and Atlas appeared, he looked at Altera. "You are with them now. I order you to Dispose f whoever intervenes my organization."

"Master...." Altera said as she looks up at him and he vanishes in black smoke. she looks at this mysterious Atlas and surfaces her dark magic upon her as red flames sparked and brimmed blazed fire. "Xalyx and Raaxas I got your back."
AcidGummiBear

KitbitzRajas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:00 pm
User Image

Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas watched them all gather and notice him this guy who said his name Xalyk i think someone said once knew who he was they told them to run but it was clear none of them really knew what he was. He then saw the one guy who was on the floor come back and his eyes weren't the same he could feel the 2 battling darkness inside him. Monster! he shouted and pointed at Raxxas putting his put his hands on his cheeks. so scary what if comes after me and falls over again cause he can't control his own power! he shouts a long mocking set of words before he takes a deep breath. he didn't move from his spot as he spoke. so you know who i am or at least someone here does. i have been gone for so very long getting better at what i do so lets find out what happens when i test out my self again.lets see..... he points to each one as they came into his view.1 on.....3 or 4 not sure where that girl went not that he came back. sounds about right. he lifted his hand up and held it as if he was holding something moving his hand slowly inward as his darkness grew and the ground shook. he then crushed his hand into a ball and the ground around the island all shifted on the ends to not be lifted up and pointed towards the center of the island. *******! not what i was going for. he cursed his own word censored by the crushing rocks. well fine ill play this with out using a few moves. he said as he out his hand down leaning forward before running right towards Xalyk lifting his hand and bringing it down towards him fast.

{OOC: }

kimi23loveheart
AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas
Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:09 pm
Altera
Organization #7

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
User Image

"it appears the boy named Atlas s headed towards you, Xalyk ." Altera lifted her keyblade and spinning it. after that she blasts wave of fire at Atlas instead. as she flames on herself as part of her magic. she like the human torch.

"Do you have Death Wish, boy?'' she asked the estranged Atlas.
AcidGummiBear

KitbitzRajas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:36 pm
fox137

kimi23loveheart

AcidGummiBear
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Keyblades Wielded:
User ImageUser Image

Raxxas then charges in towards Atlas firing off from his keyblade packed pressured waves of snow and as the attacks attempt to reach Atlas, he side steps a bit and jumps off one of the falling rocks and comes down with a slash of his keyblades"So Atlas do you think you can fight all of us? you are quite outnumbered and most importantly you are facing two keyblade wielders if i were you, id walk away from this fight you don't want to be ashamed in this fight do you?" Raxxas said without a single smile but being very serious as Raxxas wants to see if Atlas is going to stay in the fight regardless of the odds."Good luck trying to focus on one person at a time, you have to be able to take on all of us together." Raxxas said with a serious look not playing as he does swing hard with full force.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

AcidGummiBear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:55 pm
fox137
kimi23loveheart
KibitzRajas
Flippy flusters Flaky

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena looked back and forth between Atlas, Raxxas, Altera, and Xalyk. "What in the seven Hells is going on right now," she thought to herself. She grunted as she yelled out to the other Organization members, "You see why I haven't gone anywhere?!" she began to curse more violently and frequently as her entire mood began to change. "This bullcrap wasn't supposed to happen. It was just supposed to be the three of us hanging out together, enjoying a day at the beach, but no," she continued to ramble in her head as she got angrier and angrier. Shooting a glare at Atlas Xena yelled out, "What the hell do you want with us anyways?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:16 am
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk didn't move when Atlas had caused the ground around them to shift and move, simply keeping an eye on Atlas. Xalyk got ready to push back Atlas when he was about to attack, but Altera had changed the outcome by blasting waves of fire at Atlas. However, the fire had almost hit Xalyk as well, causing both Atlas and Xalyk to move. Xalyk looked towards Altera, then at Raxxas as he joined the fight as well. Xalyk also noticed that Xena seemed to be ready to fight as well. Xalyk didn't have a choice now, while fighting Atlas, there was also the task of ensuring the safety of the other members, as well as the outcome of them making it out of the battle...that is, if Atlas allowed it. When Raxxas charged towards Atlas, so did Xalyk.

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:39 am
User Image

Atlas

Atlas put his foot down a step away from xalyk bringing his fist down but rather then strike him he used his other hand to roll over his back putting him behind xalyk and in front of raxxas moving swiftly in a matter of moments slamming his foot down on the ground making a shock wave of sand to fire in all directions around him stopping the wall of fire with a wall of sand an a massive amount of force. in that same moment his eye flicked up and moved just in the way of his heartless keybalde moving his hand up and catching the keybalde with one hand another smaller shock wave followed around him from the force of the attack his other hand still on Xalyk's back letting the dust settle for a mere moment. I'm out numbered but you are out classed. he said as his face grew into a massive grin from ear to ear. he fired a massive amount of force at xalyk back while gripping raxxas keyblade adding lots of weight to it pulling it down and bring his foot up to meet with raxxas chin if he didn't get away all of this while he was saying those words.

{OOC: don't underestimate him you will end up face down in the sand
not really dead i can't see atlas wanting to kill anyone here.}

kimi23loveheart
AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:19 am
fox137

kimi23loveheart

AcidGummiBear
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Keyblades Wielded:
User ImageUser Image

Raxxas watched how Atlas was handling him and Xalyk which to him it was impressive. Raxxa's mind was so caught in rage like a heartless which he tightened the grip on his keyblades. Though Raxxas saw how Atlas gripped his keyblade attempting in that hold to kick him at his chin which Raxxas brought his other hand in with his other keyblade aligning it just right with his kick so that it would be blocked.

(OOC:Noted and your character is quite nice Fox)  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:21 pm
Altera
Organization #7

User Image

Altera was very impressed by Xalyk and Raaxas plan of action. she noticed that Raaxas always one step ahead of Atlas. as Atlas holding onto Raaxas keyblade and Raaxas secured the keyblade with right kick, she believes that she can take the opportunity to give Atlas a taste of his own demise.

"Nicely done, boys." she smirked then opens up her left heartless eye turning pitch black. she looks down and the ground was already split thanks to Atlas. so she acrobat down to the ground and caused the ground to shatter again with more force. her hands spread out and the eyes locked on Atlas.

"Come forth, Blazing red Dragon of Hades." she calls to the battle and the ground shatteres and erupt with hot lava coming from the ground. she switches to her keyblade and controls the lava transform into dragon. "Go Dragon of the Underworld."

the dragon made of hot lava and fire charges at Atlas. Altera signals at Raaxas. "keep him there.Raaxas. I want him to burn."
AcidGummiBear

KitbitzRajas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
weapon

"ENOUGH!" A voice called out as a large scythe embedded itself between Raxxas and Atlas separating them. A dark portal opened up before the group as the superior stepped out before them. "Next time you fools want to 'hang out' Pick a spot not controlled by wielder dogs." Jaxon said as the scythe appeared in his hand. "Everyone back off." He commanded. His power was emanating all around. Anyone could tell he was gonna be hard to beat.

fox137

KibitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

Flippy flusters Flaky

AcidGummiBear

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:03 pm
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk was flung forward from Atlas' blast to the back, landing onto the sand face down. Normally, such a force from the blast would have kept an ordinary person down. However, it only took a few seconds for Xalyk to get back up, dusting off the sand. Xalyk looked back at Atlas and Raxxas as they fought, along with Altera's summoning of a dragon. Xalyk examined the injury from Atlas' blast, "Hm...not a bad blow." it was actually worse than it appeared. As Xalyk was about to get back into the fight, Jaxon, the leader, had appeared as well. Xalyk looked at the others and nodded, ceasing the attack on Atlas.

AcidGummiBear

KibitzRajas

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:18 pm
Knux_nyan
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
[quote="KibitzRajas"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Xεηα
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Xena froze midstep, dropped her fan, and gawked at Jaxon. After several seconds she regained her focus and bowed apologetically. "Did you want us back at the castle Superior," Xena asked Jaxon. She gegan to feel a lump form in her throat as she hoped that they weren't in too big of trouble.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC smile

AcidGummiBear

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image

Atlas

Atlas was about to kick raxxas in the keyblade sending him flying but he felt a sharp power spike not coming from anyone and a weapon come flying out of no ware he quickly harden the pants around his leg as much as he could as it smashed him in the leg and it was diverted down into the sand making a very deep hole on the sand. That would have taken his leg clean off it he was not fast enough. It still hurt but it would be a bump later rather then broken bones. He quickly jumped back spotting the lava to his side he moved his hand up and quickly basted the front of it with a powerful blast of air cooling the lava In the front slowing but not stopping it. you must be number 1 or maybe your 12 and you wanted to switch it up and rather then the leader be number 1 they are some random number out of all of them. he laughed it was an.unfunny joke to anyone but him really huh? Ya I know I won't mess around anynore. he said to no one as he took a deep breath and put his handa up shutting his eyes putting one fost.up and the other closer to his body. He could hear the lava cracking about the braek threw. When it reached the sand it was going to get crazy and he knew that.

OOC. been a while kunx you didn't respond to my pm. I'm guessing you didn't know I was active till then.}

Knux_nyan
kimi23loveheart
AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:51 am
Knux_nyan

fox137

kimi23loveheart

AcidGummiBear
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Keyblades Wielded:
User ImageUser Image

Raxxas then felt a sudden attack from out of nowhere and which its a scythe but a dark portal shows up with a hooded member stepping through saying its enough of the fight. Raxxas then calls off his keyblades and stands next to Altera"Atlas why is it that you attack Nobodies and why did you target me first? is it because i am a keyblade wielder?" Raxxas wanted to know why Atlas started the fight in the beginning, Raxxas knew they could of been left in peace and hanged out but yet Raxxas also knew he wouldn't of not unlocked his second keyblade if it wasn't for this fight. Raxxas only see it as a brief fight but hopes he doesn't come across Atlas again. Raxxas though has kept his hood up even around the superior Organization member, he wants to remain mysterious and he wants only a few members to know of his face. Raxxas though turns to Jaxon"forgive us, we wanted a place to hang out and if you want to punish someone, you can punish me i was the one that fainted here and caused Atlas to show up due to me, a keyblade wielder helpless and down." Raxxas explained, Raxxas wanted to spare the others from punishment so he would gladly take it on for them.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:30 am
Altera
Organization #7

User Image

Altera seen the dark portal and the scythe gravel at Raaxas. She cooled her dragon and runs to raaxas. She fixes his white hair and good as he place on it. She stands by Raaxas side and the leader jaxon talking to them.

"Your so brave and powerful to take the blame. no one knew this island was under control." She said to Raaxas. " however my bundle of darkness, we should not assuming anything yet." She shut down but then Rei"s sensibility kicked in.

"Maybe this Jax no my brother.." Rei speak loud and tries to go the leader but Altera resurface in her and pull her back. She retreated to Raaxas side and lean on him.

"Silly Girl. Your memory are gone but your spirit fights me. Jax will end you fast. Be silent." Altera silence Rei spirit.
AcidGummiBear

KitbitzRajas

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas