Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Main Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:50 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
Koko stared at Denver in silence for a few seconds before closing her eyes and sighing, "However...no matter how strong you are...you cannot expect to do this alone, now can you?" She then began to walk over to Denver, "The Organization is far more stronger when they are together...13 against 1 will not bode well for you. Then there's the leader of the Organization...he will surely be a challenge." She stopped only a few inches away from Denver. She was able to get a closer look at him now as she seemed to examine him while up close. She looked up at him, still wearing an emotionless expression, "I'm going to say this now...to help you better understand your situation." She then walked around and past Denver, "You will need your friends to fight the Organization...so you will have to return to them eventually." She stopped and looked up at the sky, "However...not all of them will survive, I am sure...after all, war comes with sacrifice."

Xavior Stone

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:58 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver stared at her his face becoming more serious.If you can help me get stronger then tell me how I won't let them die I'll take all of the hits myself before I'll allow harm to come to them. If any should die first it will be me!"" User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:24 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
Koko continued to stare at the sky while she spoke, "Unfortunately...it's not that easy." she looked down at the sand, "Your friends...they must get stronger as well...otherwise, they will fall, no matter how hard you try to protect them." she decided not to finish that sentence. She looked forward, closing her eyes, "For now...you must wait until your friends are stronger...same goes for you as well." Suddenly, her shadow began to shift a little as a shadowy clone of herself slowly emerged from her shadow. "First, however...I shall test your skills to see where you lack." Her shadow clone then began to form an object in its hand, as it turned out to be a chainsaw(which is what Koko uses). Koko looked at her clone, then at Denver, "Be careful and cautious." Her shadow clone then suddenly charged at Denver at a high speed, it's chainsaw revved up and pointed towards Denver. Koko walked over to a more safer spot and took a seat in the sand to observe Denver.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:45 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver narrowed his eyes at the incoming shade and summoned his keyblade and charged towards it aswell he tightens his grip on the keyblade and swings it forcefully. As it clashed with the chainsaw it created a shock wave from both using force Denver using this chance to push himself back to give him some distance from the shadow."If this will help me get stronger then so be it!"He held his keyblade up in the air charging up a spell a giant ball of fire erupts from his blade."Firaga!!"He yelled as the fire ball shot towards the shadow and burst on impact. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:29 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
The shadow clone quickly got out of the way of the fire ball, but the explosion of it caused it to fly away a few feet away. When it was about to hit the ground, it stuck its chainsaw into the ground and balanced on the chainsaw with one hand. "Hmm, so you know the highest skill of Fire magic...impressive." Koko said, though still emotionless. The shadow clone then began to rev up the chainsaw again as it moved through the sand. The shadow was riding it and drove it towards Denver's direction.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:44 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver nodded to confirm he heard Koko he slammed his keyblade in the ground and closed his eyes feeling the vibration in the sand. It was time he used some his spells he created fire begun to engulf his body and form into a Phoenix shape he concentrated around him and the Phoenix turned into a orb in the palm of his hand. It started to expand and he unleashed a barrage of Phoenix missiles while his spell was in play he grabbed hold of his keyblade and sent a wave under the sand making it surface long enough for the Phoenix missiles did their work and crashed down around the shade making the ground shake with each one that hit it."I did alot of studying as a kid.... My father said it was a waste of my talents... But now he is dead because I couldn't control it. I will not lose control again!" User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:02 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
The shadow clone began to lose control of the chainsaw as the ground shook from the Phoenix missiles. The shadow clone then jumped into the air, while also pulling its chainsaw out of the sand. As the shadow clone was falling, it lifted its chainsaw in the air as it would swing it down on Denver when it was close enough.

Koko continued to watch, resting her chin on her knees. "So, I guess fire magic is his strong arm...that's understandable I suppose." she thought to herself.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:21 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver stood his ground as flames surrounded him he was building up power as he was at max he shot up into the air and begun uses his special attack it was a fury of heavy slashes followed with a front flip slash and finally a Firaga. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:51 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
As the shadow clone was about to swing its chainsaw down on Denver, it was met with a fury of heavy slashes. It was able to clash against the heavy slashes, however, it wasn't able to stop the Firaga. It took the hit from the Firaga and flew back into the air.
Koko lifted her head when Denver had begun to counter attack.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:59 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver Charged towards the Shadow gliding in a spiral rotation as he is surrounded in fire orbs."This is it!"He swung his keyblade with his body turning into a infernal tornado raming into the shadow as they both hit the ground at full force. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:35 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
The shadow took the full hit as it was rammed into the ground by Denver. The shadow clone stayed down before turning into black ash. Koko clapped her hands a few times, "Well done...but that was only to see your fighting capabilities." Her shadow began to shift again, though this time, instead of a shadow clone of herself, it changed into a fox girl that resembled Odayaka. "Now, let's see if you can use those capabilities to protect this little one." The ashes made by the shadow clone began to move a little as this time, it split into two shadows that formed 2 clones of Koko.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver stared at the shadow of Odayaka with wide eyes a stray tear leaked onto his cheek as he stood in front of it with his keyblade in a defensive position. He looked at the Odayaka shade for a moment and focused back on the Koko shades."Don't worry Odayaka... This time I will protect you..."He lifted his keyblade up and fire orbs surrounded him as he locked eyes with his targets. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:11 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
When Denver got into a defensive stance, the two shadow clones charged at Denver, both of their chainsaws were revved up. However, one charged at Denver, and the other at the clone of Odayaka.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:48 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile

Denver narrowed his eyes as he closed them once opened they were different a color of fire with slit pupils as he dashed forwards a fire trail behind him as he went for both clones. Denver spun around delivering a forceful kick to one of the Koko clones knocking it into the other one he began charging his attack as he closed in on them a giant sphere of fire was in his hand as he ran towards them. And he threw it into the sky."Meteor!!!"Multiple balls of fire rained down the area where the two Koko clones stood as flames engulfed the area leaving craters behind. He leaped back to the Odayaka clons going hack to the offensive. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:37 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image
As the two Koko clones were getting back up from being knocked into each other, they noticed the barrage of fire balls raining down on them. One of the clones revved up its chainsaws and swung it into the air at the fire balls. The chains came off of the chainsaw and acted as whips as it knocked away or destroyed any fire balls that aimed to land on its position. Meanwhile, the other clone dug its chainsaw into the ground and revved up its chainsaw. It was spraying sand all over the flames that engulfed the area around them.

"Ah yes, I forgot to mention. They're now more...intelligent, I suppose. So don't expect them to let themselves give up so easily." Koko commented as she leaned back on her arms.

Xavior Stone

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas