Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Silverlight (1x1 taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:45 pm
Lupine Duchess

James was sitting back in the couch, relaxing a bit, as he listened to the crackling of the wood in the fireplace. Sonata's sudden scream had James on his feet instantly, "Sonata! Where are you?!" He called out, running down the fall, just as he rounded a corner, a blow to the back put him on the ground. It was a few hours before he came to, a throbbing pain shot through his body, as he got up slowly with a groan. James stumbled a little, while he walked through the empty house, "S-Sonata... please... where are you?" Eventually finding the note, a deep anger washed over him, James was supposed to protect her, but she had been taken none the less. Whoever took the girl he was in love with, had made the mistake of leaving an address, a violent storm was coming and death was coming along.
After getting loaded up, checking his body armor, James called in a few of his mercenary friends, telling then were to meet, before he set out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:50 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata was crying when they released Jacob and sent him towards James' location. She was gagged, blindfolded, and tided with her wings covered in blood from them having clipped a bit of the feathers off and cut the skin some. She was in pain and laying on the floor trying to keep her hurt wing from moving. The leader had moved her to a different location in the back of the house they were in. She was unaware of Jacob being safe with James now. But he was crying. "Mr. James!" He called crying holding a note along with a bag of bloody feathers from Sonata's wing. Once Jacob found James he ran up to him crying scared and worried about Sonata. He handed him the note and the blood covered feathers. "They have sissy Mr. James......She's scared and they hurt her! I don't know where she is!" He said in tears almost hyperventilating.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:39 pm
Lupine Duchess

James had just reached the address, when he saw Jacob running towards him, terrified and crying, holding a note, along with blood stained bag. Kneeling down in front of the shaking boy, James pulled him into his arms, taking the things from him, "Don't worry Jacob, you're going to be okay now, I'm going to get sissy back from the men that took her, I'll make sure you see her safe." James heard another vehicle pull up behind them, turning his head, he saw two males and a female step out of a car; Leo, Blake, and Bridgette. Looking back at Jacob, he then told him, "We're going to get sissy back, but you have to stay here with this young lady, she's very nice and will keep you safe, okay?" He then took a look at the note, after looking inside of the bag, finding bloody feathers, Sonata's feathers to be exact.
Bridgette wasn't expecting to see a young boy with James, but she always had a soft spot for kids, so her focus instantly changed to watching over Jacob, just as James said. "Come here young one, let these guys take care of the bad guys, we'll stay here where it's safe."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:38 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Jacob nodded at what James said and stayed with Bridgette. He was nervous but stayed where it was safe. Sonata had stopped bleeding but was still in pain from her wing. She missed James and wanted to be in his arms again. Sonata hoped he would get here soon. 'James, please help.....' She thought to herself as the leader picked her up and dragged her to his office ready for action. "If that old coot you call a father doesn't show up soon. It's bye bye little Pegasus." He said before laughing evilly. He was not expecting James to come for Sonata but had a back up plan just in case. He held Sonata in his lap with her shaking before he held a knife as James got closer to his office.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:16 am
Lupine Duchess

"Come on you two, I'm not about to fail for the first time, Buy we're going in aggressive, not reckless." James told Blake and Leo, checking their weapons, then heading into the building. The ensuing fire fight was violent, yet the training of the three men was too much for their enemies, they fought hard, but in the end, met a fatal end. When they reached the office, James had the other two wait outside, in case things went south, they would breach the wall and storm the room. Clicking the safety off on his side arm, James readied his SMG and entered the room, "There you are, let the girl go, you got nowhere to run, so give it up, now!" He commanded, his sights trained on Sonata's kidnapper, as Blake and Leo waited outside the room, waiting for the signal.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:49 am
Sullen Rave Angel

The leader laughed and said "Oh I don't think so." Before he held the knife to Sonata's throat. "Now tell her old coot of a father that I want my money and I want it ASAP! It's that or no one will see this beauty again. I don't care how many men you brought with you, I've got a business to run." He added before Sonata started visibly shaking and tried to talk but the gagging rag in her mouth was preventing her from doing so. She wanted James and wanted him to help her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:50 am
Lupine Duchess

James gritted his teeth, his silver-grey eyes focused on his target, as he noticed Sonata starting to shake, causing his wolf to snarl angrily inside of him. "I'm afraid that's not going to happen, he already gave you his answer, the girl is coming with me. As for you, you're going to be six feet under, and this business of yours will go up in flames." Outside, Leo set a breach charge on the wall, Blake nodded, as he blew the charge. A deafening roar was followed by a flash of light, as the wall blew apart, sending dust and shrapnel flying into the room, the shockwave sending everyone flying.
Blake and Leo stormed the room, Leo went straight for the leader, pressing the barrel of his shotgun to his head, "Move a muscle and I'll blast you into kingdom come. James you okay?" He asked, while Blake rushed over to Sonata, checking her injuries. "I'm not dead, if that's what you're asking," he got up and went to Sonata, "are you okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:36 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Sonata nodded as she was gagged and tied as well as blindfolded still. Once the gag was out and she as untied and blindfolded, she hugged James before remembering Jacob. "They have Jacob too. We have to save him." She said in a worried voice as she looked at James unaware that Jacob was let go. Her wing was hurt so she couldn't fly without hurting it more. But her main concern was Jacob.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:22 pm
Lupine Duchess

"Easy girl, you're not going to be flying with that clipped wing, you need to let it heal." Blake told Sonata, giving James a look, clearly stating to calm her down. James stopped Sonata, looking his gaze on to her, "Jacob is alright love, he's being watched by Bridgette, they'll be waiting for us to get back, just take it easy, you're hurt pretty bad."
"James, what do we do with low life, take him in, bag him, what?" Leo asked, keeping the gun level with the leader, waiting for his answer. "I personally think he should be dead, but I'm not heartless, what do you say, Sonata?" James questioned, holding her close to him, trying to stop her shaking.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:20 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Let him go. I'm sure he knows now that if this happens again he won't be so lucky next time." Sonata said staying close to James as she calmed down not wanting anyone else to get hurt, especially James. Once they left Sonata was in her human form holding James' hand and hugging his arm. WHen they came to Bridgette and Jacob, Jacob ran towards Sonata who hugged him when he was in her arms. "Thank goodness you're okay Jacob." SHe said as tears welled up in her eyes glad he was okay.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:23 pm
Lupine Duchess

Leo nodded his head once, then struck the man with the butt of his gun, knocking him unconscious, before leaving the room. James held on to Sonata, as they all went back to Bridgette and Jacob, letting her go once the young boy came running to her, glad to see that she was okay. While they had their little reunion, James turned to face the other three, "Bridgette, Blake, Leo, I want you three to come back with us. Help me reinforce Mr. Wintergreen's estate, I don't want this to happen again, what do you say?" The three thought it over, all accepts, expect for Leo, he had other jobs to take care of.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:45 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

On the way home, Sonata hugged James' arm and carried Jacob back to the house since he was too scared to leave her arms right now. He was fast asleep by the time they reached the house. Sonata had a maid show Bridgette and Blake to their rooms and had one made up for Leo for the night. Sonata placed Jacob on the couch and covered him up. Then she went over to James and smiled once they were in her bedroom. "Thank you James. I don't know what I would have done had you not come to save me. I'm glad daddy hired you. I love you." She said before she kissed him and snuggled up to him under the covers. She had her wound sterilized and wrapped as soon as they walked in the manor's front door. She wasn't in any pain with James nearby. She then laid her head on his chest too scared to sleep at the moment.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:20 pm
Lupine Duchess

Once they were back at the manor, Bridgette and Blake decided to patrol, after they were shown to their rooms, while Leo turned for the night, since he had to leave early in the morning. Finding a good vantage point on the roof, Bridgette set up her suppressed sniper rifle, as Blake set up a motion detection system, from there, they would take turns on watch. Inside the manor, James stayed with Sonata in her room, laying on her bed and stroking her head, as she laid on his chest. "You don't have to thank me, I did promise to protect you, no matter what it took. But I don't know what I would've done if something worse happened to you, I don't even want to think about it, I'm just glad to have you back in my arms, I love you so much Sonata." James kissed the top of her head, as his other hand held her close to him, keeping her relaxed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:05 am
Sullen Rave Angel
((Sorry for the late reply. I've been having bad toothaches but I'm going to the dentist tomorrow so I'll be able to post when I feel up to it.))

"And I love you James." She said as she smiled laying with him before she looked up at him and kissed him on the lips. She then nuzzled him saying "I hope we'll always be this happy my love. Then again, I know we will if we have anything to say about it." She then giggled as she poked his nose gently and softly as she looked into his eyes, her Amethyst colored eyes looking very happy. She would have to be careful of her wing until it was completely healed but she knew James would help her if she needed it.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:44 am
Lupine Duchess

James smiled back at Sonata, returning her kiss, holding her close to him, making sure to not hurt her injury. "Well said love, as long as we have each other, we can get through anything." He took a playful bite at her finger, his silver-grey eyes twinkling with mischief, as he met her lovely amethyst colored ones. Adjusting slightly, so that Sonata was comfortable, "So, how are you feeling? Do you need anything for the pain?" James questioned.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff