Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Stolen Skin [w/Roses] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:26 pm
knux33

Mana listened silently and watched the sky. It was a pretty day out. He could understand everything Jason said though. Too many people, too much noise, just a lot of stress a lot of humans go through daily for no good reason. Sighing as well he flopped back, tucking one arm under his head and the other to block the sun from his face. "I understand that... But there's a lot of us so anyone could take over the shop and the boats." Looking to see Jason filling his water bottle he looked back up to the sky.

"But I'm not good with people, ya know. Even though I'm the third oldest and all that..." he chuckled a bit. "I'm better with animals and stuff. So taking over the boat shop would be harder for me, but Russell would be a boss at it." Stretching he sighed lazily. "I don't think I could have survived in the states like you did. Oh, and I know Alaska is a state too but it's not connected like the others. Hm... it's nice out. Almost want to take a nap..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:31 pm
RosesandBlood

"A lot of people for Alaska and a lot of people for Wasington D. C. are two totally diffrent 'lots'," Jason chuckled, a little smile on his face as he stoppered up his water bottle and stood up. "No way, ya lazy guide. We're keeping our pace until sundown, got it?" The brown haired male grinned and nudged the lounging sailer with one of his boots. "You look like a beached seal all flopped out like that. Hm; are you sure with all the stuff you eat you haven't ... gotten a little, you know, chubby?" Jason said completly seriously, though he was inwardly laughing his head off as he began walking, leaving the other to scramble on up and follow. With all the 'you're too skinny' hints and looks he was getting he felt it was about time to return the favor.

And Jason didn't let Mana slack off at all until the sun began to really tilt low on the horizon, tall mountain peeks to the west gobbling up the orange orb quickly. Jason let Mana choose a nice sheltered spot and got to work unpacking Mana's tent that the other had packed for the occasion. Jason helped the other get it set-up sturdy and strong before sighing proudly at thier work.

"Alright; you want to get a fire-bed set up or get the wood after we get our sleeping bags in and all set-up?" Jason asked, already turning to his own bag and grabbing the large roll set on top of the pack.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:00 pm
knux33

All smiles and such until Jason nudged him saying he was a beached seal...and chubby. He stiffened and sat up giving him a look but the other was off to quickly probably to pick up on it. Moving quickly he scrambled after the brunette and tossed grass and twigs at him for getting a head start. Still Jason was very casual nothing about his words were malicious yet they hit too close to home. It was almost like he knew but he hadn't owned up or slipped in anyway making him very uncomfortable.

By the time the mountains were holding up the sun Mana was picking out a good place to sleep and setting up came with blessings from Jason; the evil taskmaster. The tent was actually really light and easy to set up but cost a very shiny penny because of the materials, it was Mana's pride and joy to own himself.

"Sure," he wiped his forehead to get the hair out of his face. "I'll do the pit if you want to get the wood," he offered grabbing his back and riffling in it a moment. "Hm...." his brow furrowed and he dug some more with a few muttered curses. "Hey, Jason... Did you see me drop anything while we were hiking?" he asked looking around. "I can't seem to find my bed roll....." He frowned deeply. What he hadn't known was that Russell, the little devil, left it out on purpose. He saw this as a chance for his brother to 'score' on a 'date'.

"I left Russell to pack for me so I could finish up work....He's perfect at this so he couldn't have....nnn, where is it?" He grabbed another bag and ripped through it as well. However, after looking through all their stuff his sleeping arrangements were no where to be found. In one word Mana was distraught heavily.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:57 am
RosesandBlood

"Got it," the brunette male replied, getting his own sleeping bag settled in Mana's tent before blinked when he heard Mana's question. Stepping out of the tent he shook his head. "No ... why?" He helped the tan male look through their things but ... sleeping bags were pretty bulky even when you got a thin one. It was soon more than obvious there was only one sleeping bag to keep warm through the night with, which had Jason frowning and giving a heavy sigh. "Look. Your little brother must've messed up, that's all. Everyone messes up sometimes. Lets just get a fire going before it gets any darker and have some dinner, alright?" He was trying to be comforting but couldn't help it when his words came out stiff because ... well. One sleeping bag and two guys? The sleeping bag the only thing missing? The old suspicions of the guy just wanting to sleep with him were coming back a bit. Especially considering even in summer the nights were damned cold.

Jason left Mana to digging and lining the fire pit, collecting fallen and dried branches and sticks until he had enough for a decent blaze to help warm the both of them up along with their food. Jason returned but was quiet as he let Mana start the fire, while he got out some of their packed supplies. It was too late to hunt anything now, but tomorrow maybe they'd get luckier and manage to pot-shot a rabbit or squirrel.

"Well. You know when I thought we were going to have horror stories I didn't think I'd be living one. I suppose you're not weird enough to be able to sleep without a sleeping bag, huh?" Jason moped as they ate dinner.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:28 am
knux33

It was the fact that it was the only thing missing that upset Mana. And now he was back to having that feeling that Jason thought he was a creep again. Sighing deeply he went to work and swiftly made their fire pit. Russell was so dead when they got back. If this was some kind of prank the boy had gone too far, this wasn't going to help him get his pelt back. Feeling down and miserable by the time Jason returned, but he made the fire and sat back to watch it burn before starting their meal.

"Huh," he looked over to him a moment. "Well... I mean I've done it before but," he'd had his pelt then so it made surviving much easier. Human bodies were very susceptible to cold. "I could try and wear all the extra clothes and stuff..." he poked the fire a bit.

"How about I tell you a story now?" He said a bit somberly. "I'll tell you a fairy tale." Mana sat back and looked to the sky. "There's a lot of seals here aren't there," his eyes moved to Jason,"but have you ever heard of Selkies?" He smiled a bit. This was the story about his great-great grandparents (probably more greats in there, but who was counting).

"There was a woman who was very unhappy. Lonely and sad, she had no lover nor husband and she wished deeply for children. A legend said that if a maiden wished hard enough and cried seven tears into the sea a handsome lover would come to her. Desperate she did so... Each ripple of the tears she shed into the sea was seen by the seals there, but seals are common place.
After the seventh tear was shed into the water a man with pale skin, dark hair, and round dark eyes strode from the water to greet her dressed in only a pelt. This man was a Selkie. Her deepest wish came true when he laid with her she became pregnant, and to keep him with her she stole his pelt-- the seal skin he'd worn out of the water the day he met her.
Trapped on land he became her husband. Loving and dedicated he lived with her raising their children together. Thoughtlessly though one of the children found a leather coat and asked their father why their mother had it hidden away...."

Pausing Mana looked straight at Jason.

"The father eagerly took back his pelt and began to flee for the sea, however over the years he'd grown to love the woman deeply and did not think he would enjoy life without her. So, gathering the children and his wife he took them all to the sea. Making the woman a seal to live with him, and of course his children had his blood so they became seals too.
Though not all times is there a happy ending to this.
Greedy men who steal female selkie pelts and bind the women to them, or women too for that matter, may find their lover gone the next morn if they do not hide the pelts well. For it is Selkie nature to yearn for their home in the sea."

After his story he served their food and waited, watching for Jason's reaction.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:35 am
RosesandBlood

"Selkies ... oh yeah, your sister said something about them. Were-seals, right?" Jason sat down by Mana in front of the fire, enjoying the warmth while getting an odd vibe from the other's serious demeanor while beginning a fairy tale. The brunette blinked when the 'pelt' turned out to be a leather jacket in the story, for once thinking of the abandoned article of clothing he'd found along the shore.

"Huh, funny. You know a little while back I found a leather jacket on the beach; you know the one stretching north from town, that you wanted to check out? Maybe there's Selkie somewhere missing his pelt," he laughed, taking his share of food and digging in. Even with all the coincidences lined up ... selkies were nothing more than myth in Jason's mind. Though the look Mana had given him during the tale had been ... odd.

Eating quickly, Jason streached his arms and sighed. "Look, I'll share my sleeping bag. I'd rather my free guide not freeze to death; plus your sisters would rip me to shreds if I let you turn into a Mana-cicle anyway ..." Jason stood and headed for the tent, letting Mana either stay up later if he wanted to of put out the fire for the night. Jason took off his outer jacket layers and slipped into the big sleeping bag, sighing again. This was going to be a long night.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:53 am
knux33

So he did have his pelt! A sudden hammering made Mana's pulse race. He ate a bit sluggishly but tried to hide it behind poking at the fire. What would Jason do if he asked for the jacket? It might have seemed like a joke to Jason but this was important for him damnit!! He felt a little bitter. However the feeling didn't last long when a gracious invitation to share a sleeping bag was extended his way. "R-really?" his cheeks heated.

Giving the other a suspicious glare he shuffled his feet before actually standing up. "If you do anything perverted I'll clock you one..." he muttered and dosed the fire before entering the tent. Well, it wasn't like he was a virgin and he really didn't mind if Jason wanted to have a good tup in the middle of the night...

Sighing he peeled off his top layers and crawled in after making sure the tent was zipped up and all that. The small lantern he left was still clicked on so they could get ready for bed. Still blushing a bit he frowned at the lone sleeping bag in worry. Sure sometimes Russell would have a nightmare and want to sleep with him but Mana wasn't sure he could snuggle so close to another person outside of family... this was going to be a hard night.

"Well, g-good night..." he stuttered squeezing in next to Jason and becoming very stiff and awkward. After an extended silence he sighed heavily. "This is weird...."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:39 am
RosesandBlood

Jason just rolled his eyes at Mana's threat; like he would want to get hanky-panky with a guy who talks to birds like they could understand him. Really. As they both got 'comfortable' Jason replied: "Good 'night" and just laid there. Jason was glad he'd gotten the extra-large sleeping bag, used to sprawling out in his sleep; otherwise there was no way they both would've fit into it, and even now they were like two peas in a pod, smushed close no mater how hey tried to avoid touching. And Mana was as stiff as a munch of sticks, clearly not comfortable. Jason was a bit more relaxed, if only because he was too tired to get uptight. A day-long hike was a great way to get good sleep for the shorter male, and he was so used to good sleep after such excersize he was drifting when Mana spoke up.

Jason lightly nudged the seaman with his elbow, sighing and not bothering to turn to face Mana. Right now he was laying on his side, back to the other male. "And saying so is supposed to make it less weird? Look, just be quiet and go to sleep. Here--" Jason pushed the little pillow he'd brought for himself to sleep with over towards Mana, "take that and get comfortable. Unless you'd rather bundle up on your own? I don't care either way."

That 'taken care of' Jason snuggled deeper into the sleeping bag and closed his eyes, actually managing to fall asleep quickly. And once he was out, the brunette was out; lightly snoring and everything. Despite the cramped quarters ... Mana was like a free heater, making the sleeping bag nice and toasty and perfect for sleeping as far as Jason was concerned.

Despite being asleep ... it seemed Jason was a toss-and-turner, shifting so he was laying on his belly in his sleep, and then curling against Mana like the other was a big, warm, teddy bear.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:23 am
knux33

"No... I guess not...." Mana muttered after being scolded by Jason. But it made it feel better that they both recognized that it was. The pillow was gratefully accepted and he started to relax a bit with it under his head as he shifted a little bit onto his side as well. Now they were in a pseudo-spooning position one where they weren't touching. Right as he was falling into a deeper sleep he felt the other brushing up against him as he turned over again. Of course he didn't think much of it and shifted a bit himself to get comfortable yet again.

Despite being squeezed in so tight together Mana had slept amazingly! But when he tried stretching out he felt heavy for some reason. The bright light tinted yellow by the tent made him squint but when he looked down he found out why he wasn't moving: Jason. The other man and him were tangled up together snugly in the sleeping bag. How this happened he wasn't sure.

For once in his life Mana cursed being an early riser because if he woke Jason now he'd be accused of doing things. Then again if he didn't he might anyways. Usually he didn't roll in his sleep and he wasn't sure if he cuddled or not. Snoring was a no, at least as far as anyone told him. Sighing he saw no right way out of this so he did what he had to.

"Jason.... hey, come on man you're squishing me..." he said proding the other with his loose knee to try and move them apart. One of Jason's legs was thrown over his but said leg was happily curled at the ankle around his other one, Jason had taken up using his arm as a pillow and just moved right in on Mana's personal space obliterating it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:43 am
RosesandBlood

Between Mana's warmth and faint scent of ocean, Jason had been having a rockin' beach dream where he was curled up with his ex-boyfriend on the sand and snuggled up against his chest. That had been one of the few things he'd enjoyed about civilization ... had been. With Mana's prodding and talking Jason half woke up, a bit of his drool still on the blond's arm as he lifted his head a little blinked bemusedly at the other, muttering: "Vince ...?" before remembering where he was and yawning.

"Sorry," he squeaked out around his stretching jaw before untangling himself from the other and shifting away more to his 'side' of mattress and stretching a few more of his muscles before groggily crawling out of the snug, warm space. Sun was up, Mana was up; time to get going. "Come on, lets get bundled up and get going; we should be able to get to our first possible plot by lunchtime if we start off now and keep the pace quick," Jason said ruthlessly, apparently quickly shaking any cobwebs free from his mind and getting his boots on. He nudged the seaman a little before quickly getting his sleeping bag rolled back up tight and helped take down and pack the tent.

He rolled his eyes at Mana wanting a warm breakfast, instead saying they might as well snack on granola-bar-ish travel rations while walking to save on time.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:34 am
knux33

"Yeah, it's cool...." he muttered when the other apologized. Calling another guys name in his half-sleep was only a bit of a put off and totally uncool, but whatever. Mana rolled out of the sleeping bag when prodded, damn this guy moved fast! Getting everything of his in order as well he was eager to have a hot breakfast and then get on the go. Mornings were cool and he woke up faster this way. Jason on the other hand wanted a cold boring breakfast.

"You know I don't have to share...." he teased. Of course he would make sure Jason ate because if the other fainted from hunger it would put them back. And it wasn't his fault his own metabolism was high and he had to eat big meals. It was a family trait it seemed.

After eating Mana was recharged and happy, leading at a pretty fast pace to 'make up' for any lost time Jason thought they might have. Along the way he fretted about how to ask about the seal skin jacket. It was obvious Jason wasn't against seeing other men because he hadn't plain freaked out with what he perceived as Mana's come ons, yet Mana didn't want to be forced into such a relationship. Even if he thought Jason was good looking and he wouldn't mind a quick tupping or five....

"So did you want to go to the beach?" He just kind of asked. It had to come up sometime best get it over with quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:57 pm
RosesandBlood
Calling another guys name in his half-sleep was only a bit of a put off and totally uncool, but whatever.

((Hehehe someone jelly? emotion_awesome ))

Jason just huffed when Mana would not be moved for anything without a warm breakfast first, but beyond that just rolled his eyes and sat down by the other and stubbornly ate his own cold breakfast instead of what the seafarer was cooking. No matter how damned good it smelled ... damn, the blond may be a hot piece of do-not-touch candy but he sure could cook like the best of them too. Or maybe it was just the hunger for something nice and open-fire fried after the prior day's walk. Either way Jason was glad the long-haired male couldn't look into his mouth and measure just how much he was salivating as he chewed his own dry foods. But he was, as always, stubborn and refused any sizzling-good food offered to him no matter how much his tongue itched to taste it. Stupid Mana and his warm snuggleable body, good food, and hot looks.

When they finally got back on track Jason was just relived Mana kept the pace quick, though the question had him snickering and hurrying ahead of the other. "We've been heading inland for a reason, I really want to see that hill first. Then the clearing spot I marked out. We can get your beach-obsessed a** back by the sea on the way home, how's that sound to you? We can even follow the river down to it if you want, so you get your dose of water or whatever." Jason flashed a smile over his shoulder and hurried on like a rabbit, at home in the woods even if he'd never been to alaska before.

And by noon, a bit before thanks to the pace, he and Mana reached the hill that the blond had pointed out for Jason. The brunette was pretty ecstatic about the area, loving how the freshwater river wasn't too far away and how high but flat the hill was. There was more than enough space for a good little cabin and down below a small clearing at the base of the hill could be widened out a little to make a decently-sized farm plot. But only wildflowers bloomed here now, with rabbits running for cover as Jason eagerly scouted around, taking a close look at the plants growing naturally there and which ones might already be useful for the near future. He was taking mental notes of the whole thing, listening to Mana's feedback whenever the other quipped in.

Though this took up the rest of the day, Jason setting up the fire pit this time as the sun began to set in the far distance; digging a shallow dirt hole and lining the hole with rocks so the fire couldn't escape. "Hey hey; look," Jason quipped as Mana returned with fire wood, pulling out his map to show the other something. "We can head to the clearing tomorrow. It's closer to the river and a bit further east. So, we head there, spend another night, then take two days walking downriver to the beach. How's that sound to you?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:31 pm
knux33

((Maaaybe.))

Mana was in a much better mood after watching Jason brood over food and the hike did wonders too. All the fresh air and nature around them was a true pleasure. He needed to get out and do more guides like this. Maybe start some nature hikes for fun or something. Sighing in the air he chuckled softly at Jason's exuberance. "Fine. We'll go on the way back then..." that should give him more time to think.

When they got to the hill the brunette seemed to be very excited over it. He'd done good suggesting this plot of land then. It was a bit out of the way and quiet, it seemed to fit what Jason had wanted. Seeing him now he was glad he'd thought of it. Smiling he let the guy wander a bit telling him about the area and the wildlife. At the end of the day he trekked off to find firewood while Jason stayed behind.

Upon coming back he was greeted with excitement, like a pup. Smiling he dropped the wood and looked at the map. "Sure. Sounds good to me. Just remember to mark what you liked on the map. I'll ask about who owns it or if it's still up for grabs." Sitting down he started building the fire for them. "Do you want warm food this time or not? I saw some rabbits if you want. Near the river we can fish."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:47 pm
RosesandBlood

Jason just grinned at Mana in a 'I know something you don't know' way before turning towards his pack and pulling out a dead rabbit. "One step ahead of you. I set up a few traps when I was looking along the woods, and got this guy when I went to check them while looking for rocks for the pit. Just the one though, so we'll have to share our meat ... unless you want to go fetch some fish to top the rabbit off?" The brunette lightly punched Mana in the arm, then laid the rabbit out and got to work skinning it with a pocket knife he kept pocketed for such occasions.

"Dude, I Iove warm dinners! I just don't like having a big hot breakfast before a travel day; makes me slow and lazy. Two things I don't want to be when I've got places to go," Jason quipped as he worked. Discarding the offal to leave for scavengers (like the head, paws, intestines and other bits of rabbit they couldn't eat) Jason soon had the rabbit cut into bits and began roasting the pieces one at a time with a pointed stick.

Once dinner was eaten (be it just the rabbit or also other things Mana had scrounged up) it was time to get back into the sleeping bag. Jason got on his half and said a very content 'goodnight'; belly full and warm before he was out. Again, he dreamed of the sea ... and Vince. Like Mana Vince was a muscular hunk, so when Jason snuggled close against Mana's chest it was an easy connection for his subconscious to make. Though Vince was not tan, and had short black hair that was cut in a young businessman's trim look. This far from anything familiar it was comforting to remember and linger in this good moment, laying there with sand being the only thing between their bodies.

Yup. Jason had done it on a warm sandy beach with his ex. Totally a idiot High-Schooler type of thing to do for guys their age (because sand got everywhere and chaffed in horrible unforeseen ways like diabolical anti-sex demons the six of pin-tips) but in this dream it just felt all good. Jason snuggled and shifted against Vince (Mana) until he was completely up against the other, sighing contently and face buried against the other's chest. This was Jason's 'favorite spot' against his (ex)boyfriend, because as much as he liked doing things himself it was comforting to be in someone else's arms, to just let someone else hold and secure him for a bit. To just relax and be taken care of. And Vince had done that very nicely when they'd been together.

Jason was very reluctant to move from this security, to wake up and be ... well, alone in the wilderness with a weird, if hot, guy. The brunette groaned lowly, pushing his face more into the wonderfully-muscled chest. "I dun wanna put my pants on yet ..." he grumbled at Vince (Mana) huffily. Of course he had his pants on, not that it matter to his half-asleep thinking state.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:02 am
knux33

The grin surprised him but even more so the produced rabbit. He did smile back at Jason. "Damn, good job!" he patted the other's back happily. Meat was good and he didn't even have to go out and get it himself. Besides all that he was really impressed that Jason could trap so well. "Just don't forget your traps when we leave alright. No sense in killing what we don't need..." he happily got out things to go with their fresh killed meal.

Eating was pleasent and he told a few more stories to go with their campfire as well. The difference in his and Jason's value on morning meals was great but differences were good. Besides he was sooo tired of having cold fish for breakfast so a nice hot meal was agreeable whenever he could get it.

In the sleeping bag however he was stiff and unsure yet the warmth of another being soothed him just enough to sleep. Again Jason used him as his personal huggy pillow, not that he really minded all that much. Jason smelled nice. It was new and unfamiliar but not unwelcome. When he snuggled into his chest the blonde burried his nose in his brown hair. It smelled like grass and campfire really but underneigth it was something all his own. Mana liked it on a personal level.

The next morning Mana just kind of laid there enjoying the snuggles and all but the sleep talk made him jump. What was he talking about? He was wearing his pants... Was it that Vince guy again? Hm, curious. Now, he wondered if he tried saying something if Jason would reply in his sleep or not.

"I won't make you if you don't want to, but why aren't you wearing your pants, Jason?" Mana asked tucking loose hair behind the man's ear. This should be good.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff