Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)
Spectral's Spec-tacular Shop!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:43 pm
Albino - Cedric
Okay. So, I wanted to find a sprite that was in the same or a similar position as the character I used in Theodore's profile, but I couldn't. So....I'll just have to tolerate the sprite I chose. Which is:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whatever Cheren's holding, that can go. But, other than that, it's in a decent position. Here is the reference picture as to what I would like it to look like, scarf included if you can manage? But, it doesn't show his feet, so this should help with that. And, yes. His legs are thin and pale in the second picture. No idea what's going on there, but his body is propertionally in line. I tried to find a sprite with simikar hair so you wouodn't have to do much in that department other than recoloring it. I hope this doesn't end up stressing you. Sprites can be killer stressful sometimes from what I've heard.

Take your time. I'm not in any rush to get it.

I think that's doable~ Particularly with the Cheren sprite since his pose works well for the picture you supplied, which means less frankenstien-ing sprite limbs together for me, yay >w< No stress for me at all~ I enjoy spriteing a lot, it will take time but if it were too stressful for me to handle I wouldn't have this shop open haha

I will do this sprite once I finish Shabatha's order c: Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:45 pm
shabatha
SpectralEternity
shabatha

For starters I want two Trainers done.
Both with this base I suppose. The first one is for Shenaiya. And however you would like to do so would be fine. I'd like her a little more girly, with maybe a short skirt if possible and hair down. Maybe an instrument(Like a flute or a mic) in one hand. But that may be asking too much. Here's the picture sample. here And thinking about it. Just the outfit in the picture would be fine. You can do a simpler shirt if you'd like biggrin
The second is for Christin. She's going to be easier seeing as she has the hair in the face and such since she's supposed to be a bit tough on the outside. Here's the picture biggrin here Just do this outfit here would be fine, except... No ribbons on the side of her shirt would be great.

User Image User Image

Okay! I finished up your Shenaya and Christin sprites, I hope they look acceptable~ If you could send me your directions for Shayna's sprite, that would be lovely c:

AW I LOVE THEM!!! Okay, for Shayn... Hmmm. Use this sprite
User Image
Uh... Don't do that stupid pink dress >.< Geez. Lol, uh. Just do some Jeans and a cute blouse would work. Haha, She likes the color purple.

User Image

Goodness, this sprite was a bit harder to work with since it was already a custom sprite but I think I did good for what you wanted :0 Sorry it took so long, thing have been busy on my end = w=

Hope you like it!~  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:33 pm
SpectralEternity

Hay cap could you do me three trainer sprites ? One for Ohmarow, Sonoko and Yukie ?
Im looking for the sprites id like done up but i can't fine a good one for Ohmarow gonk do you have a resource page i can look through maybe ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:44 pm
Albino - Cedric
Okay. So, I wanted to find a sprite that was in the same or a similar position as the character I used in Theodore's profile, but I couldn't. So....I'll just have to tolerate the sprite I chose. Which is:

Whatever Cheren's holding, that can go. But, other than that, it's in a decent position. Here is the reference picture as to what I would like it to look like, scarf included if you can manage? But, it doesn't show his feet, so this should help with that. And, yes. His legs are thin and pale in the second picture. No idea what's going on there, but his body is propertionally in line. I tried to find a sprite with simikar hair so you wouodn't have to do much in that department other than recoloring it. I hope this doesn't end up stressing you. Sprites can be killer stressful sometimes from what I've heard.

Take your time. I'm not in any rush to get it.

Phew! Okay, I think I did it! It was very detail oriented but I did it! :0

How does this look?

User Image

I hope you like it~ x3  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:46 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
SpectralEternity

Hay cap could you do me three trainer sprites ? One for Ohmarow, Sonoko and Yukie ?
Im looking for the sprites id like done up but i can't fine a good one for Ohmarow gonk do you have a resource page i can look through maybe ?

Sure! I'd be happy to :3 I don't have much to do since I'm sick = w=

I find that Pokecharms has a lot of sprites, even some custom ones to pick as a base. Just look down and click the "Characters" tab and it'll list a bunch of options of sprite sheets to look through  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:03 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

I find that Pokecharms has a lot of sprites, even some custom ones to pick as a base. Just look down and click the "Characters" tab and it'll list a bunch of options of sprite sheets to look through
Oh no whats wrong, Cold ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ohmarow. Hes not showy so holding anything up or striking a pose is not for him. Though he does carry a can-staff so idk how you can work that in sweatdrop
You've played skyrim right ? Well he's in thalmor robes with the hood down but can you do one with the hood up to ?. No gloves. He also has an eye patch over his left eye and his hair is down to his lower back now.
His hair is a dark brown.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sonoko with out question ! Her hair is snow white but has been cut off so idk its up to you to do long or short hair but if you do long ill be back later for a updated version wink At the moment shes in a baby blue summer dress. Her boots would be white also. Leave the hearts i like them heart Umm no hate if you can ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leave the breasts but can you tone them back a little ? His are smaller id imagine sweatdrop Umm his pants and shirt are mainly white with the trim and such being red. His hair would be a bright red.

Beyond that i leave the rest up to your personal interpretations of them heart Thank you cap heart  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:33 pm
SpectralEternity

How does this look?

User Image

I hope you like it~ x3

emotion_kirakira It's perfect~! -tosses all my gold to you- Not really....I need some gold. I'll send over the trade as soon as I can. Sometimes it doesn't work, which sucks. :/ BUT! I won't use the sprite until I've paid you, so no need to worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:39 pm
Albino - Cedric
SpectralEternity

How does this look?

User Image

I hope you like it~ x3

emotion_kirakira It's perfect~! -tosses all my gold to you- Not really....I need some gold. I'll send over the trade as soon as I can. Sometimes it doesn't work, which sucks. :/ BUT! I won't use the sprite until I've paid you, so no need to worry.

Daw thanks~ I'm glad you like it! Haha I don't expect all your gold it's okay x3 But thank you I appreciate it!  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:03 am
Bothering you again, but you don't need to rush with this. It'll be awhile before I use it.

User Image
Could you work on Dominick's left wing? That poacher will be back with a very angry Gyarados, and Dominick's wing will be taking the brunt of the attack. You can use this as a reference, only much more severe. Kind of like Zombie Charizard's wings?

SpectralEternity

Vigilia
Quoting you so you know Dominick's sprite is being messed with. I hope that's okay with you. >_<;;

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:07 am
Albino - Cedric
Bothering you again, but you don't need to rush with this. It'll be awhile before I use it.

User Image
Could you work on Dominick's left wing? That poacher will be back with a very angry Gyarados, and Dominick's wing will be taking the brunt of the attack. You can use this as a reference, only much more severe. Kind of like Zombie Charizard's wings?

SpectralEternity

Vigilia
Quoting you so you know Dominick's sprite is being messed with. I hope that's okay with you. >_<;;

o 3o
that's fine with me, lol. It's your sprite now, so whatever you want. :3  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:33 pm
SpectralEternity
shabatha
SpectralEternity
shabatha

Both with this base I suppose. The first one is for Shenaiya. And however you would like to do so would be fine. I'd like her a little more girly, with maybe a short skirt if possible and hair down. Maybe an instrument(Like a flute or a mic) in one hand. But that may be asking too much. Here's the picture sample. here And thinking about it. Just the outfit in the picture would be fine. You can do a simpler shirt if you'd like biggrin
The second is for Christin. She's going to be easier seeing as she has the hair in the face and such since she's supposed to be a bit tough on the outside. Here's the picture biggrin here Just do this outfit here would be fine, except... No ribbons on the side of her shirt would be great.

User Image User Image

Okay! I finished up your Shenaya and Christin sprites, I hope they look acceptable~ If you could send me your directions for Shayna's sprite, that would be lovely c:

User Image
Uh... Don't do that stupid pink dress >.< Geez. Lol, uh. Just do some Jeans and a cute blouse would work. Haha, She likes the color purple.

User Image

Goodness, this sprite was a bit harder to work with since it was already a custom sprite but I think I did good for what you wanted :0 Sorry it took so long, thing have been busy on my end = w=

Hope you like it!~

sweatdrop

Ehehehe.... I uh.... Sorry you know what happened. Anyway... Did I ever pay you for Shenaiya and Christin's? If not I'll add theirs to Shayna's. I like Shayna's. She looks like she's shorter. But oh well. I like her biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:30 pm
shabatha
SpectralEternity
shabatha
SpectralEternity
shabatha

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Hope you like it!~

sweatdrop

Ehehehe.... I uh.... Sorry you know what happened. Anyway... Did I ever pay you for Shenaiya and Christin's? If not I'll add theirs to Shayna's. I like Shayna's. She looks like she's shorter. But oh well. I like her biggrin

Lol yes I know, it's okay c: And I believe you payed me only for the Ninetales and Vulpix sprites.

Sorry I edited the legs a bit to get the jeans >^> I'm glad you like it though!  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:18 am
SpectralEternity

Two last ones, promise. Because I noticed that I hadn't had Uriel redone and I can't use Prince's sprite, so I have to have it done.

SO if you would use this one

For Uriel, that would be fabulous! She should be a shade of purple. The purple should be black, and I think leaving the light blue would be fine. But your the artiste biggrin

And the second one. I totally decided how I was going to work with Shayna, and did what I would do and so I changed her picture because.... Well, it made sense. Would you do another sprite of her for me?

Hehe, could you use this as a model?

[here

If not let me know, I'll find another. biggrin Please please please please please

(I edited which sprite. I found a better one. I hope it's okay)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:35 am
Hello Specs ^0^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. so I was wo.dering if you could make this sprite look more like Gio, a little shorter hair, no glasses, what looksike his scar(if possible, and howvere else you imgine Gio to look. Also if Possible could you add in a Lucario sprite behind him to hes always there?  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:59 pm
SpectralEternity
SpectralEternity

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ohmarow. Hes not showy so holding anything up or striking a pose is not for him. Though he does carry a can-staff so idk how you can work that in sweatdrop
You've played skyrim right ? Well he's in thalmor robes with the hood down but can you do one with the hood up to ?. No gloves. He also has an eye patch over his left eye and his hair is down to his lower back now.
His hair is a dark brown.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sonoko with out question ! Her hair is snow white but has been cut off so idk its up to you to do long or short hair but if you do long ill be back later for a updated version wink At the moment shes in a baby blue summer dress. Her boots would be white also. Leave the hearts i like them heart Umm no hat if you can ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leave the breasts but can you tone them back a little ? His are smaller id imagine sweatdrop Umm his pants and shirt are mainly white with the trim and such being red. His hair would be a bright red.

Beyond that i leave the rest up to your personal interpretations of them heart Thank you cap heart

Okay Ohm! Im sorry these took so long, but I think I've finished them up finally!

User Image User Image User Image User Image  
Artist Corner (Art Shops, Sprite Recolors, Layout Design and More!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games