Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Bar & Restaurant Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:18 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara had a bit of relief as her friends greeted her in return. She was glad they still wanted her around and felt a little more relaxed it because of it. Once orders were taken, Niara gave hers (dish so-and-so) and relaxed with her friends. The lunch went by pretty well. Though it seemed the games were starting and Iris really wanted to go.

She had already finished her food. And the trip to the games would have given her a chance to check on Mitus on the way. Just to make sure he was alright. Iris was already grabbing hers and Tony's arms. Alright then! Off to the games!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Happy but a little tired
Attire: Nice "going out" outfit (will update later)
OOC: Sorry it's so short >.<

Edit: Exit to Bulls eye with Iris and Tony

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Jung-Su was the other boy's name. Nirav watched him nearly panic as the menus were passed to them. How much did all of this stuff cost? He hoped they weren't costing the academy too much. This place seemed pretty nice, in the young boy's opinion. When it came to Nirav's turn, he tuned back in, simply saying "I'll, uh, take one too." He didn't know what in the world he had ordered, but hopefully, Jung-Su knew what he was doing. Another boy, a lot more talkative, came in and sat down by them, introducing himself as Ichiro. He was incredibly outgoing, almost awkwardly so in comparison to the people he was sitting by. "uh, I'm Nirav..." He paused, looking to the new boy. "A-and this is Jung-Su." He gave a small nod to the other boy, who had enough trouble saying his name just once. Ichiro commented on the quietness of the table and Nirav laughed very nervously, giving nothing but awkward silence in response.

The opposite of Ichiro's hopes, the table remained an awkward quiet. While waiting for the food, Nirav took some notice of the people he was sitting here with. They both were dressed comfortably, but differently from how Nirav dressed. Why wear jackets in this weather? Nirav found it odd, but was cut off by his food arriving. He wasn't entirely sure what it was, but it certainly smelled good. It didn't take him very long to quickly and quietly scarf the meal down. Not a single scrap went to waste; his family wouldn't allow it. Thankfully, they were soon ushered off to some games. Ichiro was dragged away by some girl, leaving Nirav and Jung-Su. "I, uh... I'll see you around then?" With just that, the quiet boy simply walked off towards the games. Hopefully, Jung-Su could manage himself. After all, Nirav could. Why not him too?

[Exit to Games]

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

H e l l i s h V o i d

Hitsukei

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:40 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

The other girl didn't say much, but Phoebe did come by. Ava smiled, about to talk when more people joined the table. The table quickly filled as Marcus and some of his friends sat down with them. When the waitress came around, she ordered something called Lomo Saltado. No clue what it was, but it certainly seemed good. In comparison to the loneliness of the museum, it was a lot nicer to be around people this time around. Ava smiled, though the walking made her just a tiniest bit sleepy. Something about the delightful smells and background noise could lull her to sleep right there! Especially after all the walking to get to the restaurant!

The food came out, and Ava's delicious plate was set down in front of her. She grinned and immediately woke back up, beginning to eat. Gods, was this good or what! So delicious! Ava was slowly finishing up when they were directed to start moving towards some festival games. As people met up with other friends and walked out, Ava was shoveling the last of the food into her mouth and running out the door with her friends, chewing and swallowing the last of the vegetables on the way to the games.

[exit]

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:24 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

DJ Double B

ShyWolfHeart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
              Friendship Points:

Level:7
              Nature:TBA
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Experience:0
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

After introductions had been made, Marcus had sat down and finally looked for something to order. He had been looking foward to talking to Ava, since they hadn't really seen each other since afternoon class before the day of the trip. Talk however was limited since they were soon presented with their food.
Feeling adventurous, Marcus had ordered one of the dishes he knew nothing about. He was presented with potatoes covered in what he thought looked a bit like cheese sauce. Smiling at Rey and Eli, he took his first bite-and just as promptly his first drink. Unlike Rey, Marcus had a high tolerance for spices, and actually enjoyed them (he supposed he could thank his dad for that) so while the taste took him by surprise, he found his dish really enjoyable (and definitely worth the gamble) He smiled as he tasted the yellow pepper in the sauce (aji amarillo the menu had said...weird)
"Yeah good thing you didn't order this" he said to Rey taking some time to swallow his drink "its like hella spicy...really good tho"
As he ate, his eyes went to the different tables, he could see where Faye and Marco were sitting with the teachers and wondered just how the two had managed to land themselves in trouble.
Not like I don't manage the kingdra boy thought to himself as his eyes went to one of the staff members, and wondered if he could ask her about her lanturn.
He supposed other students might had reacted differently after being caught skipping class, certainly Ms. Hart was a bit..unapproachable.
But to Marcus nothing was more approachable than pokemon, so after being caught (a second time) wandering around he couldn't help but ask about her Noctowl. Where did she get it? Did she have it as a hoot hoot? Could it really turn his head 180 degrees?
He wondered if it'd be in bad taste to wave to the security guard who had now twice caught him breaking the rules.
Before he could ponder this any more Koru was talking to him, Marcus could only raise his eyebrows as the girl insisted that they would battle in the tournament and that whoever won would get 5 minutes with Rey.
Really? Was she seriously doing this? Shouldn't Rey get a say in this? How did her beating him in a battle mean she could force Rey to talk to her? He had been doing such a good job of keeping a lid on things and now...
By the time he could phantom an answer Koru and her friend were sitting down. Marcus frowned slightly when Rey said he was going to check out the game and not to hurry after him. Had he even eaten his food?
With a sigh at what the trip was turning out to be Marcus finished the rest of his food. He had been looking forward to talking with Ava but she had split as soon as she was done. Motioning for Eli to follow, Marcus stood up and walked out of the restaurant
"Come on, might as well check out the games"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 10 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:08 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:RestaurantWιтн:Kirsi/other studentsWord Coυɴт:----Feelιɴɢ: Nervous/IrritatedOOC:Guys I’m very sorry for my absence. Along with the worst of work ever I have spent the past couple of days at the hospital with my mom. She’s back home now which brings us a huge relief but I’m still so sorry I made others miss out on the fun…◉

Wow she felt like an idiot. After Koru had spurted all of that out she felt herself basically fall and slump into a seat. Staring into space for a moment she finally lets her head slam onto the table and groans into the table’s surface. She grumbles muffled by the table, "Why did I just do that…! " She could tell prior to hitting the table Kirsi was having a similar reaction, but nonetheless Koru felt like she was withering away from stupidity. Kirsi was obviously trying to change the mood of things and started looking at the food, mentioning something with green rice. Usually Koru would grab a menu and immediately take a look, but instead she wiggled her head and mumbled in a lighter voice, "Oh yeah green rice…good rice mhm…" she started poking the menu, but what she didn’t notice was the waiter taking the order. She just continued to lay there yelling at herself in her head. Why did she do such a thing? Ray wasn’t some prize, and besides if she does win then she was just forcing him to her. To think she had in her head this morning “Give him some space. Give him some space,” but it was driving her crazy every time she saw him with Marcus and Eli. Bet he was telling them everything. There was only one question she wanted to ask so maybe those 2 minutes- well wait she wouldn’t even need the two minutes if that was all she wanted. The food was sat on the table, the waiter placing it next to her head since it was covering up the usual serving spot. Her nose twitched at the wonderful smell. She shot her eyes open and shot up looking at the dish. Her mouth was gaping and shines were in her eyes, "W-wha the heck did I order?!” She immediately started to dig into it. The rice was amazing despite the strange green color. The grabbed her fork and just stabbed into the meat and started biting into it. She went from being in a slump to a hungry Ursaring. Possibly she was venting her frustration out this way, but no way she would speak about it with her mouth full. Her scarfing finished off her meal rather quickly. She finally took a breath and leaned into the back of her chair and sighed again, "Hey Kirsi…I think I’m go and wander around a bit. I think I need to walk around get my head straight.” After Kirsi answers her Koru stands up and makes her way out of the restaurant with her.
EXIT

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

”shinesnowillusion”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:27 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Ohhmygosh don't worry about it -hugs- I'm really glad your mom is back home, I hope everything is okay <3

Kirsi wondered if maybe she should pat Koru's back or something, but she didn't want to be a bother. Okay, I've decided. That's definitely not Ray. Ray wouldn't be hiding like this from me! She felt a little better after deciding that he was just a freakishly accurate lookalike. After all, she had gone away before school started. She'd send her Ray a letter to settle it. Oh, and Rina too! It would be cool to hear from them; Kirsi really hoped they were both having fun wherever they were.

But Kirsi was still bothered by this Ray because he was ignoring Koru and making her sad. And that Marcus kid was being a jerk about it too. Why was Elijah friends with those stupid-heads? Kirsi sort of wished they could just ignore them, but it was obviously important to Koru so it was important to her too. "It's okay, Koru. We don't need him to have fun." She pointedly did not think about the battle competition tomorrow.

When they ordered their food, Kirsi exchanged a glance with the waiter. "Green...rice...?" she said, guessing that was what Koru wanted but not really sure. When the food came, though, it seemed like Koru had definitely wanted it. "Haha, slow down Koru!" Kirsi chowed down too, eating slower. The food was amazing, full of spices and herbs or whatever it was that gave it these flavors she'd never had before.

Kirsi had her mouth full of rice when Koru suddenly said she wanted to go out and walk around. "Mmpf?" Kirsi hurried to swallowed. "Gah," she coughed, making a funny face when she realized she'd taken way too much in one go and felt the big blob of rice the whole way down to her tummy. "Uhh..." she looked from the plate to Koru, a little unsure what to do. "Okay..." She paused a moment before scarfing down what was left, or at least almost everything that was left. "Wait up, Koru," she said, nearly tripping as she hastily stood up from the table, throwing her napkin next to her plate. "The food was really good," she said to no one in particular before hurrying after Koru.

EXIT

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:14 am
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Hungry/CuriousRestaurantReally just ignore this one just a catch up post XD

After telling him the reasons for avoiding the girl Eli didn’t feel too surprised after, in fact he really understood how strange like that could be. Eli leaned in on the table and let him know, ”That makes sense don’t worry I don’t mind being in the dark. I have to say through leading this girl on isn’t going to end well you’ll have to talk to her at some point before something worse can happen. I mean you do want to be friends with her right?” He suddenly felt himself becoming too serious and leaned away to his previous position picking up the menu along the way. A lot of it looked pretty good, but he had no idea what any of the names meant. As soon as Marcus mentioned one of them being good he smiled and pointed at that very one, "Okay I’m having that one then.” He feared he might order something crazy so best to play it safe. For some reason a bulb lit in his head, not connected at all to food but the what he was talking about before. He looked to Ray and said, ”Hey what if Koru like likes you-oh boy…”He slowed himself down as they all saw Kirsi and Koru coming towards. By what the teachers said six people to a table and there were three empty seats right for the taking. Marcus was first of them to stand up and move them another table, mentioning his other friends were over there. The girls approaching obviously saw this and while he would like to sit and eat with everyone he understood the situation.
User Image
He was the last to leave but put his hands together in praying form and smiled nervously at the girls,
”My apologies ladies,”but before any of them made it too far Koru said something that made his eyes go wide. She was challenging Marcus to the battle exhibition tomorrow and even betting on it. Everyone sat down in their places without any actual answers, but it felt a little obvious what would happen. He felt kinda awkward where he was now- thank Arceus the waiter showed up with their food. He waved him down before he took the food to the other table,”Over here sir!”The dish sat before did look amazing and he didn’t waste time digging into it, albeit with his usual mannerisms. While he and the others ate he noticed Ray wasn’t eating any of his, then he got up and walked away saying he was going to go and check out the games. Eli took a few more bites and followed Marcus out after he followed suit.
Exit

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:49 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌elyѕιa penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... restaurant
                                                            My Outfit... Casual outfit (pic)
                                                            Those near me... none
                                                            Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

Elysia woke up early that day and went out for a morning stroll outside of their hotel. It was quieter than last night with closed stand littered the street. She got the chance to visit the marketplace to browse and bought herself a takeaway breakfast for her own. Without her noticing, by the time that she got back, there were already crowd of student leaving. Elysia didn't get a chance to meet or tell her friend for she was ushered to the museum by the staff since she was already late.

The museum was well . . . gave her a historical feel. It was clean and there was lack of pokemon that she soon found out that pokemon was prohibited to be let outside. Shelah clung to her when he noticed people started to return their pokemon. "Sorry, it's the rule," Elysia said apologetically as she tap the pokeball on the bronzor's head to return him. "I will let you out again later," Elysia spoke in a whisper to the pokeball, before she looked for her friend. She was quite distracted as a result when the museum guide started explaining. Even when she spotted Alana, Nirav and Riko, they were no chance for her to approach them, considering they already were with another group. She found it hard to come up to them to say hi. The incident that happened at the end of their museum visit made it awkward for her to get involved. She saw Alana yelling at her companion, a purple haired girl and a tan boy. She was surprised that a shy and quiet Alana could yell like that.

It was the same that she was unable to approach her friend when they arrived at the restaurant. She was also quite interested with how the restaurant was designed. It was unlike her home's restaurant. The touch of different culture heavily influenced the style. The food too was a curiosity. She had to rely on description and picture. In the end, she chose something that appear to be a pile of cut vegetable with something she couldn't identify. Once lunch time, ended and her pokemon fed, Elysia exited the place, alone.

[Exit to Drop that Bass]

((OOC: I hope I am doing this right as per the instruction to post exit here before jumping to game ))

Log:
Word Count:
User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:58 am
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Bar & Restaurant Area
♥ With: Not a lot of people
♥ Mood: ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
♥ OOC: x
♥ Word Count: x
♥ Wearing: This with brown loafers + high black socks and hair in gentle waves

It took Riko a second to take in the girl who sat down next to her and told her that her dress was pretty. Not that the girl was strange or crazy or anything, because the girl was quite pretty and cute. ~ It was that a lot of things have been running through Riko's head, so much that she thought her head would explode. Anyways, she looked out at the girl and flashed her a cute smile. Well, hopefully it seemed cute. "Thank you so much!" Riko was going to say more but the smell of food wafted in the air. Like really strongly. There were shouts in a language Riko didn't recognize, and it was going a mile a minute. Then Mr. Reyes appeared, wearing what looked like a chef outfit?? She didn't really know who to react. The next thing she knew, there was food on the table. And it smelled amazing, even though Riko had no clue what kind of food this is. They look good though, and she was positive they would taste good as well. She thanked the gods before eating. Thank you for the food and everything. Wish me luck in the future ~ . She then dove it. Right away she knew she was right.The food was amazing. Not as good as the Japanese cheesecake or Tonkatsu, but still better than a burger or salad. She didn't want to eat too much, because while the food was good, her mom always told her that eating too much is a nasty habit. She ate the food and kept the proportion a wise amount.

Games?! Riko couldn't believe it. And here she thought all they were going to do was learn. Apparently, she was wrong, which happens a lot, so she wasn't too surprised. She could win many prizes, and she was pretty good at games. Luck was on her side. Many students and teachers started exiting. Riko finished up her food, wiped her mouth, and prepared to leave too. Before she went though, she looked in her bag and check her messages. There was none from Yui, but there were messages from Elysia and Nirav. Elysia asked them (Alana, Nirav, and Riko) where they were and Nirav already replied. Riko decided to reply as well. She had time, so she might as well.

To :Nirav Goto, Elyѕιa Penroѕe, Alana Shusona
Message: Hi! ♥ I'm still at the restaurant, but I'm about to leave ~ I will arrive at the games soon. Until then! ◃┆◉◡◉┆▷

Well, she better get going. She grabbed her bag, and took out her map. Time to go.

[Exit]

❣ Pokemon ❣
♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 3x User Image(at dorm)

User Image

SoundVVave

DJ Double B

amarzyciel

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:50 am
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Restaurant
                                                    My Outfit... casual (pic)
                                                    Those near me... n/a
                                                    Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt (in his arm)

Cyril woke up early that day and he didn't spoke much with his roommates aside from when needed. His morning passed quickly with him taking a breakfast inside the hotel with his pokemon, then went to follow the staff to the museum. It was a majestic building with peculiar interior, especially the artifact on display where each area were designed to match the artifact's era. It is unfortunate, however, that no pokemon were allowed inside the museum. He understood why, although Aisha was disappointed that she couldn't sightsee at all. "I will let you out for the game later. Take a rest now," Cyril told his snorunt as he returned her.

The guide explanation was easy to remember and they were allowed to check out the artifact that somewhat fascinated him enough to read on the small history note by the glass display. He doubted it would be useful for anything. it would be simply a knowledge to know of for him. They won't be asked to write a report of it later,right? he didn't heard anything about that part and was suddenly more attentive for in case he would need to write it out.

Noon rolled in, they were taken to another heavily cultural restaurant. The incident at the end of the museum soured his mood and he guessed that the other student were affected too, despite not being involved. He didn't want to talk to other, so he chose the table with lest people and those whom he didn't know. The menu was nearly alien to him with the odd name, though the picture showed him more or less food that seems familiar with different way of cooking. He naturally went for the fried rice thing as it seemed to be the safest choice. His pokemon were given normal pokemon food, so they didn't need to share his dilemma. He was focusing to his food and pokemon, while people around him started to chat, the incident quickly forgotten and replaced with idle talk. Soon, the lunchtime ended and Cyril returned Sigrid back into his pokeball. His sneasel was lethargic due to the bright sun that he obediently consented. He left the restaurant after to wander the game booth.

[exit]

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
    word counter: 0
    User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
    Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
    Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
    ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
    ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
    Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
    Move set:
    ►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
    ► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
    ► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
    ► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
    (in waist bag)
    00 x Pokeball
    01 x Pokegear
    00 x rare candy
    Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack - left in hotel room)
    Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
    A bottle of water
    homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
    Toiletries
    change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
    Battle 101
    Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
    Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker