Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Pokemon History Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray knew he probably should have answered what the teacher had asked, but he just couldn't find the confidence to. So instead he listened to what everyone had to say. He agreed with certain things, and other things he didn't know for sure if he believed in. Of course never thought of pokemon as weapons or anything absurd like that. Ray loved pokemon, just as his sister did. He pursed his lips as the conversation started to get a bit heated. Ray sank Marco, stated something about making your ideals truth. Ray understood a bit of what he was talking about. Like wanting to be strong was an ideal, but working hard an achieving that strength then turns that ideal into the truth right? Ray wasn't trying to say that all ideas could be come truths, after all the wasn't possible. At least Ray didn't think it was. He pursed his lips again, deep in though until he heard the teachers voice again. It snapped him out of his thoughts and he blinked as he looked over to see that the teacher had announced that class was finished and that since they did such a good job in class they didn't have any homework. He was a bit relieved at that, but what about the homework assignment from last class?

He wanted to raise in hand and ask, but would that make him a teachers pet or a snitch? What if some of the other students had forgotten to do the assignment? Again, Ray shrunk back down in his seat and just gave up on the idea of asking about it. Better to stay quiet than possibly anger or annoy some of the other students. So he simply packed his things up, and slung his back over his shoulder. He still needed to get this club application to the registration office. It was then that he remembered that Koru had wanted to show her the new pokemon she had caught. He turned towards her a bit shyly, Rey flapping his wings as he landed on the boy's head. He looked up, and gave his partner a weak smile as he waited for Koru to finish up.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: ---
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image
Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Classroom Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Classmates/Ms.Floros Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Happy OOC: Wow you have uncanny timing owo!◉

After Koru had given her answer she payed attention to the teacher's reply to everyone. It seemed most of everyone felt the same way, and it was clear to her that the teacher thought it was indeed a sad circumstance. It was strange but it was almost like she was hearing a little bit of bite in Iris's voice, especially towards Marco after he spoke his mind on the matter. Since she's known both of them she's noticed-something was going on between them but she couldn't figure out what. She leaned on her desk and continued to pay attention. The teacher had a lot of good things to say-well important was a better term. She was starting to get really pumped up again as she spoke about them making their dreams truth, and she was definitely ready to make that happen. It seemed to zip by but class was over. She thrusted her arms into the air when Ms. Floros said no homework, "Awesome thank you!" she blurted out.

With class over she wrote down the last bit of information in her notes then put it in her bag. Opening her bag she saw Fletchling's ball and grin big. She stood and picked it out and held it close to herself with both hands. She was springing up and down in place looking at Ray happily,
"Hey now that class is over I show you my new pokemon!" Then she remembered he was wanting to go to the club registration office. She stopped and put both hands behind her back and paniced slightly embarassed that she forgot already,"I mean if you have the time anyway! I know you wanted to go to the club office after class."

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:56 pm
Prairiefox

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Location: Academic Building - History of the World & Pokemon Classroom

Hearing the teacher's words made Marco feel better and the awkward feeling he had before had disappeared. He was amazed at how some words of acceptance could ease him, but he was thankful for miss Floros's kindness. He would remember her words, but for the moment he was more concerned about leaving class so he could return to the Forest. He had a feeling that Murkrow was missing his home by the way he was acting before so showing him the Forest should ease him, right? Also He wanted to meet more Pokemon even if he couldn't catch them because he didn't have any Poke Balls with him he could record them in his Pokedex. The battle against Murkrow in the morning made Marco realize that his Charmander needed more battle training so if they were in the Forest then he could have Charmander spar with wooden creatures. Having a plan made Marco even more excited about class being dismissed for the day. This was their class for the day so he could spend the rest of his afternoon however he wanted.

Marco waited for the magic words to be said. Once they left miss Floros's lips he put away his notebook and got ready to leave. With his notebook put away, his pokeballs safely in his belt's holster, and his butt no longer on the seat Marco headed to the exit with haste. He stopped by miss Floros's desk and smiled at her, "thank you for today's class miss Floros. Have a good day." He gave her a small formal bow and left the classroom. He didn't think that he needed to change clothes, but getting his school uniform dirty was probably not a good idea. If he was going to be out all day then maybe it was a good idea to change clothes. He did want to be comfortable especially if he was going back to the Forest with the goal to do some exploration and pokemon sparring. With a happy smile on his face, Marco head down the hall and out of the Academic Building.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:20 pm
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray watched as the class seemed to be putting things away. He was sort of relieved that class was over. Don't get him wrong, he loved this class and it was interesting. However, there was a moment when there was a lot of tension in the air. Iris and Marco seemed to have clashing ideas, and whatever was going on with them Ray didn't want to get caught up in it. It was part of the reason he kept his mouth shut, what if he said something to piss someone off? What if he said something and for example Koru disagreed and didn't want to be friends with him anymore? The thought alone was enough to stop him from saying anything. He sighed, but he wasn't planning to let that stop him. He then turned his attention back towards Koru, and noticed how excited she was. He was glad that at least her mood wasn't dampened by the atmosphere.

He nodded, ready for her to show him her new pokemon. However, when she stated that she'd do it only if he had time since she knew that he needed to go to the club office. He blinked, frowning a bit "don't worry, I have time... Besides I think that all I have to do is drop off some paperwork so... I mean unless you'd rather not show me" he said, shrinking a bit back down. He looked at her sheepishly, his eyes looking at the floor. Was she just trying to be nice to him then? For some reason Ray felt like he was causing Koru to feel down. He didn't want that, Koru was a nice girl after all.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: xD I don't mean to haha I just had time since I got out of school and it's the weekend lol ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0

User Image
Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:47 pm
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Classroom Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Classmates/Ms.Floros Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Happy OOC: I have too much time this snowstorm has me in my house it's almost to my knees now =w=" Plus like my car is buried in a snow mountain too...◉

Koru scratched the back of her head bashfully, "Okay no problem." For a moment she was worried she was going to waste his time. She never was one to show off to others, but this was something she was uncontrollably excited about. She brought her hand around with the pokeball and toss it lightly into the air, "Come on out Fletchling!" The light released from the ball formed Fletchling spreading its wings and spinning in the air happily,"Ling~" he sung cheerfully. He flew around then hovered in front of Koru. She blinked and smiled big at the little bird,"Hi Fletchling!" It came closer to her and nuzzled it's beak against her nose like a butterfly kiss. Koru giggled and raised her hand for Fletchling to perch on her fingers,"Aw good to see ya too. Fletchling this is my best pal Ray! Ray this is my new poke pal Fletchling," Fletchling twitched his head examining the boy then raised his wing and cooed,"Fletch fletch ling~" Koru seemed content hearing it's little voice,"Mm it sounds like he's singing don't cha think?" She let Fletchling go off and immediately it hopped around the desk, Cyndaquil carefully watching it's moves, then it jumped and landed on Cynadquil's head. It appeared to be getting comfotrable, and Cyndaquil figured he's just have to abide. Koru like seeing them get along as new friends. She swung and held her hands behind her back and sprung in place again,"He's jumpy but in a good way and really likes snack bars hehe," she snapped her fingers, bring both of her pokemon's attention up to her, well Fletchling was pick at his wing with his beak,"I hope this isn't asking too much but you wanna hang out? Since we're in free time and all but you dn't have to I mean of course you can be busy-" she stopped becoming a little flushed from all her talking...

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:55 pm
User Image

Ray watched as Koru stated that it wasn't a problem, and he wondered if she was somehow worrying about whether or not she was forcing him into this. Ray was in no way being forced to do anything, if he didn't wnat to do it he'd probably have left quickly while she wasn't watching. Since he didn't well that meant he was ok with her showing him her new pokemon. He watched as she tossed the pokeball up in the air, and called out Fletchling. He stared at the little flying type, tilting his head a bit to get a better look. It was actually a cool looking pokemon, and Ray wondered what region it was from. He was pretty sure it wasn't from his region after all. The little pokemon seemed to be energetic and happy, similarly to how Koru was. He was at least glad that Koru seemed to catch a pokemon that fit her personality. It seemed that the fire-type was actually affectionate, because he was nuzzling Koru's nose. It was a cute little scene to watch, and he was glad that Koru's new pokemon seemed to like her. When Koru said it was nice to see fletchling, he was surprised to hear Koru state that he was her "best pal". The phrase made him blushed a bit as he looked at her sheepishly. He didn't think that Koru had thought that highly of him, and for her to say that he was her best pal really made him a bit happy inside.

He of course was still unsure if he was worthy to be Koru's friends, but for now he'd push that thought aside. When she asked him if it wounded like the little pokemon was singing he nodded "Yeah, kind of like a hum in a way" he confirmed. At least it seemed that her pokemon got along well, that was always good. After all that meant that there would be less issues in the future. It was then that she explained that he liked snack bars, and that he was a bit jumpy at times. Ray could relate, he was similar in a way.

When she asked if he wanted to hang out, again he blinked softly. I wasn't like he was particularly doing anything. All he needed to do was drop off those papers at the club office and then he'd be done. He rubbed the back of his head "I wouldn't mind but um... I have to drop these club papers off. If you're uh... willing to wait until after I do that I wouldn't mind hanging out... er though i'm not really sure where we'd go though" he added the last part a bit shyly.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Ah no D: It's suuuuper windy here it's unbelievable ))
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:17 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris became curious of the reaction to her words. Not that she was feeling anything at this moment. She didn't feel how awkward and tense she was starting to make the room feel. Her mood had just plummeted as she started to lay her head down against her desk. She turned her head when Marco started to speak again. Another sigh escape from her as he spoke.

I wish I could think like him... she thought, looking at him. He sounded so confident in his words. Even Ms. Floros words were kinda muffled as the woman answered them. Iris caught the last part of her words before she dismissed the class for the day. That made Iris just wanna get up in her bed and do nothing. At the very least, be with a friend.

However, by the time, Iris was done putting up her things, all the students were already gone. Koru had left with Ray and the others were off on their own. It figured, she had managed to ruining the mood of the class and scare off her classmates. Her expression was blank before it crunched up into a grumpy expression as grabbed her stuff and just left the room.

"Fine then!"
she said to herself as she opened the door and then closed it behind her.She huffed and closed the door

[Exit]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 7
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Company: Bebe, Koru, Ray, Cyndaquil, Rufflet, Marco, Evelyn, Ramona
Mood:
Attire: see pic, damp
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:11 am
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Classroom Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Classmates/Ms.Floros Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Excited OOC: Well I got to build snowmen so that's a plus- but there's no chicken at the store DX No chicken in Kentucky is unsettling o-o ◉

She clapped her hands together happily, "Sure!" She was estactic- she was finally going to hang out with a friend after classes. Since classes started it seemed everyone she knew were too busy, but Cyndaquil was still good company either way. As he explained he wasn't really sure wha to do when he was done she kept her smile and folded her arms, "That's the best part! We get hang out with no plan and end up anywhere! We can go into town if we want to now that the school day is over, or we can just hang around campus if you want and explore," She opened her bag and let Cyndaquil slip inside and Fletchling flew up and perched on her head now. She then had a thought and asked,"Actually I kinda want to change out of my uniform if that's alright so how about I go to my dorm and meet you at the registration office?" She wanted to take the up most care of her uniform, she had great pride in wearing the Salamence colors, but whenever she was done with class she preferred changing into something comfy and a lot more casual, half the time it was her pajamas but not this time...that would be horrible. If he was okay with meeting up instead she waved bye to him and ran out of the room,"See you in a bit!"As she entered the hall she ran towards the exit of the academic building and to her dorm.

Exit to Dorm

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:22 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Confident Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Classroom OOC:Hello there~
Inventory

With class over Ramona began to put up the equipment back into her desk and the slides in her bag. She looked up to Marco bowing to her and she nodded with a smile, "Why thank you Marco you have a good as well," then she watched him go off. As other students left she didn't pay much mind to their going abouts, but jerked up when she heard a slam. It was Iris putting her things away and walking away. She saw now that the girl irritated. This worried Ramona and prompted her to follow Iris out of the room,"Iris could you-?" By the time she reached the door and re-opened it Iris was nowhere in sight. Ramona crossed her arms concerned about the girl, what could've happened? Was that debate a little too much for them? She sighed but turned back and headed to her desk to finishing putting things away. Once everyone had left the room she took one look over then turned off the lights and closed the door. Walking through the hall she outstretched her arms and folded them behind her head, sighing,”Ah time for my day off.”she cooed happily.

Exit

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
On time

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : The Class... Professor Floros, Koru, Iris, Ray, Marco
                                            Wearing : Uniform & a messed up ponytail.

Evelyn was nowhere near ready for Iris and Marco to argue. Then again when two people had a difference of opinion it seemed to be the thing to do. What happened to speaking about your opinions instead of playing verbal tennis? Shaking her head the Kingdra just really hoped they’d come to some agreement. Of course she doubted Professor Floros would let them go on forever. Thinking about what they were saying, she didn’t think she disagreed with either of them. Both Iris and Marco were right in their own ways, like Professor Floros said.

Luckily before that Evelyn got the answer to her question. She continued making notes after hearing that there were no records of what the two were before separation. The Kingdra had a feeling that was the case. All great things were shrouded in mystery. However with that class was dismissed and Evelyn was quick to pack up her things. She wanted to stop by the club registration office and sign up for a few. The sooner she got there the sooner she could enjoy the rest of the day. Even if, she didn't know what she was going to do with the rest of her time. Though she was sure she'd figure something out.

(Exit to Club Registration Office)

PARTY
                                            User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 209
                                            OOC : - - -

Prairiefox
                                            Professor Floros, Koru Frene
                                            Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                            Iris Haruno
                                            SpazzticPanda1311
                                            Ray Myers
                                            Shadow of Miracles
                                            Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image

Ray waited for Koru to speak, but his attention seemed to snap back over towards Iris as she shouted something with frustration and seemed to storm out. He blinked, mildly concerned. Was she that upset about the class topic? Sure it had gotten tense in the classroom, but still why did she seem so angry? He pursed his lips, maybe he should have spoken up in class to help deteriorate the conversation? He shook his head, no that wouldn't do after all if he was being honest he'd probably make things a lot worse. So when the teacher left as well, his attention snapped back over to Koru as she stated that not knowing was the best part. He thought about it, and he supposed that mystery in it self was quite charming. Plus they could end up anywhere, maybe even ending up in places they'd never thought existed. The thought did peak his interest, and what she asked him if he wanted to stay on campus or go out to town he already knew what he wanted to say "As embarrassing as this sounds um... I came a bit late to school so I haven't really been anywhere off campus except for outdoors class" he admitted sheepishly. It was actually kind of embarrassing, after all who hadn't been off campus yet? He fiddled with his fingers, and he looked up surprised as she stated that she wanted to change out of her uniform since school was over. After she changed they could hang out and explore.

So she mentioned that she was going to her dorm and that she was going to meet him at the registration office. Before he could answer, she was gone, stating that she'd see him in a bit. He blinked as the door shut with a loud click, leaving him alone in the room. His eyes moved down towards his desk. He honestly didn't mind much if she wanted to change, but did that mean that he should change out of his uniform as well? He sighed, running a hand through his hair softly. He'd better not, that would take too much time. Besides, in his rush to get here he hadn't packed a lot of clothes. So he just grabbed his bag and took his leave as well as he headed towards the registration office.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: NO! That's the most tragic thing I've ever heard D: ))
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain