Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:50 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Accttuuuaaalllly he's kinda on hold xD I just needed to post him to confirm his existence so I could start playing as his Cyndaquil in the day care >w> But yes! He has at least been officially posted for! >] And when he gets his pokemon, he will go a-stormin' off to Johto to bully Elm into giving him a [shiny] Totodile =w=

For Sable, I take it? o vo
Ah. XD Well, fine, his Cyndaquil is unleashed against an unsuspecting populace! D<

Yep. And looks like I can post with her now. :3

Yes! >] Hehe

Oh nice! o wo Where is she now?
Wandering around in Viridian Forest. And gonna be there for a while, too. I want my Big Mushroom, darn it! D< She just picked up Return, though, so whoo for that. And now her Eevee has the power move... At only 60 power at the moment because, while it's been out a while, she hasn't done much of the friendship building stuff with the little guy. She's working on it, though.

Side note since this is currently looking more OoC-ish than plotting/planning, I gave my secondary character a personality rewrite. Mostly because it was looking a bit unorganized and if I was gonna tack on the thing I felt like tacking on, I'd need to reword the whole thing to make it actually fit. Especially since it was one of those things that's not so much a tack on as an important personality problem.

xD Lol I just got Ajicka one of those, just in case >w> ;; That's awesome, though! Congrats on getting that! o wo I'm trying to get Ajicka to decide on her pokemon's movesets. I've seen Return can be really poewrful, though, so congrats on grabbing that!

Ohhh really? : 0 I'll have to go read, then! o vo See what was added~
Yep. >u< Now I just need to figure out two more good moves, and this Eevee will be a powerhouse. o u o /

Yeah. I hadn't noticed if anyone had done a character with a certain disorder of mine (or any of its more standard variants), so I decided to toss it at him to help explain things. Well, from my point of view, anyway.

Also, Lia Syuki (do you have a preferred nickname btw?) I am so sorry for not getting back to you on this D: I've been horribly scattered lately, and I just completely forgot to respond.

But! I read Felix's updated personality! He and Kail seem to have some emotional/personality similarities, though are still very different, which is interesting x3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:59 pm
StarlightSchism
Loonamist
Oh dear. I seem to have started a "Screwed by Imperium" club or something. XD ...Which now makes me think that some of the memory and personality tweaking they did to Felix might be in part to offer him as a "replacement" for some troublesome operative in some team or other. O _ O They just had a problem with the loyalty part. But that'd be one hell of an offer to the other teams. "Hey, you like how this trainer fights, but they're against you? We can fix that little problem... For a price."

Eh, just Lia's fine. Or Syuki, I've had someone refer to me as that, too. XD And it's fine. I've been a bit scatterbrained myself, what with Majora's Mask and all that.

XD Oh, great, I can just see Jun, Felix, and Kail sitting at the same table in a bar, all dark and broody-like. Until someone comes over and listens to the conversation, only to find they're talking about fun stuff with serious expressions.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:22 pm
Loonamist
StarlightSchism
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Hi! So I quoted you both because I had an idea for my character Jun, who used to be a part of Team Rocket. He left for currently unexplained reasons, and I was wanting to pull a Jack Harkness and have it be because he realized they had been altering his memories / stole some of his memories.

So I was wondering if Imperium might do a sort of thing where they would be willing to alter memories for other crime groups? I know Lia was talking about a guy hiring random thugs and altering their memories so that's why I thought of Imperium.

Also possible twist: Jun was never in team Rocket, it was Imperium all along and they tricked him! Chortle chortle Actually that sounds kind of neat

Let me know what you think!

On a random note: if I win the Articuno for the lotto, I was thinking on his escape from his team he stole the summoning item, hence why they're chasing him. Hopefully that works out.

* w* Ohhhh I loooovvee that~! 100%! That's totally something Team Imperium would do, too. They may work with other teams, but they'll gladly shunt the blame onto them if it means one less problem to hopefully deal with, and they're smart enough to think of doing something like that, too. So if you'd like to do something like that for June, I would LOVE to lend Team Imperium to it! >w<

And, if ya win, I certainly wouldn't mind that x3 I mean, every team likes legendaries, even if they're not necessarily to their specialty~ >w> So I could definitely see them having that, if you have him from them, and use that plot
Plus bribing material with others

Niiice~ Glad you approve!
If Jun had been sent to retrieve the stone because they wanted to trade it to Team Rocket for something, it would explain why his current memories peg him as a member. It would also explain why Team Rocket may perhaps actually be looking for him, since they wanted the stone. Haha Jun's screwed

Jun's team is unfortunately not too reflective of Imperium, given the steel types, but at least he has an Umbreon.

Lia Syuki

Wooow, you come up with some devious stuff for these bad guys to be up to. Sure you aren't a bad guy yourself~?

I'm getting Majora's for my birthday, can't wait! I've been wanting to play it for so long, I'm so glad they remade it... Been playing Fire Emblem to hold myself over

They would totally do that though xD Better yet, Jin somehow gets mistaken as Jun by them and ends up going out on a night on the town with them while Jun gets mistaken for a Zorua by Sable.
(Which makes me wonder...how would Sable react to Jun? Heh-heeeeyyy Sable, loooookie what we have here, it's like Jin, but its a reeeall boy~ )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:34 pm
StarlightSchism
Lia Syuki
Wooow, you come up with some devious stuff for these bad guys to be up to. Sure you aren't a bad guy yourself~?

I'm getting Majora's for my birthday, can't wait! I've been wanting to play it for so long, I'm so glad they remade it... Been playing Fire Emblem to hold myself over

They would totally do that though xD Better yet, Jin somehow gets mistaken as Jun by them and ends up going out on a night on the town with them while Jun gets mistaken for a Zorua by Sable.
(Which makes me wonder...how would Sable react to Jun? Heh-heeeeyyy Sable, loooookie what we have here, it's like Jin, but its a reeeall boy~ )
Why, I never! I am sweet, and innocent, and good, and... And I'm not fooling anyone with that, am I? I'm good overall, but... Well, my mind can be evil sometimes. And when it is... I take notes. >:3

I'm poking around and seeing what changed between the N64 and 3DS versions. And I recently found out that my N64 version still mostly works. Whoo! *happy dance*

XD Which is probably where most of the laughter at the table will come from. As far as Sable reacting to Jun... She might have an awkward moment or two at first due to the similar appearances, but Jun's personality means the two would be apt to butt heads. Especially if he acts like too much of an a** at first. She'd still be crushing hard, don't get me wrong, she'd just know better than to try pursuing that sort of thing. Well, unless some p***k does something to her soda or something (poor girl's seventeen, way too young to drink legally).  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:41 pm
Lia Syuki
StarlightSchism
Lia Syuki

Why, I never! I am sweet, and innocent, and good, and... And I'm not fooling anyone with that, am I? I'm good overall, but... Well, my mind can be evil sometimes. And when it is... I take notes. >:3

I'm poking around and seeing what changed between the N64 and 3DS versions. And I recently found out that my N64 version still mostly works. Whoo! *happy dance*

XD Which is probably where most of the laughter at the table will come from. As far as Sable reacting to Jun... She might have an awkward moment or two at first due to the similar appearances, but Jun's personality means the two would be apt to butt heads. Especially if he acts like too much of an a** at first. She'd still be crushing hard, don't get me wrong, she'd just know better than to try pursuing that sort of thing. Well, unless some p***k does something to her soda or something (poor girl's seventeen, way too young to drink legally).

Said by a true evil genius. You, my friend, have my applause.

I never had the N64 version...in fact, my first LoZ game was a remastered Ocarina on the Game Cube ^-^

ART THOU IMPLYING JUN IS NOT A COMICAL FELLOW? jk Jin is much funnier
I feel like Jun comes off as an a** because he doesn't realize he's being one....Or maybe that was because he doesn't care?
Sable's smart then, Jun is a loser gloriously long-haired bishie who is miiine, all miiiine. Also if Sable tried to do anything resembling flirting with him there's about a 50% chance he wouldn't notice xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:51 pm
StarlightSchism
Lia Syuki
StarlightSchism
Lia Syuki

Said by a true evil genius. You, my friend, have my applause.

I never had the N64 version...in fact, my first LoZ game was a remastered Ocarina on the Game Cube ^-^

ART THOU IMPLYING JUN IS NOT A COMICAL FELLOW? jk Jin is much funnier
I feel like Jun comes off as an a** because he doesn't realize he's being one....Or maybe that was because he doesn't care?
Sable's smart then, Jun is a loser gloriously long-haired bishie who is miiine, all miiiine. Also if Sable tried to do anything resembling flirting with him there's about a 50% chance he wouldn't notice xD
Ah. I've been playing for a long time... I think my first was A Link to the Past on the SNES... o _ o And I still need to go through the first two, plus Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. Can't do anything about Skyward Sword because no Wii, and can't play Hyrule Warriors because no WiiU. Other than that... I think the only other one I haven't gone through is A Link Between Worlds, and that's because I want to go through Ocarina of Time: Master Quest and Majora's Mask before I open that box.

No, just not as funny as Jin. ^ _ ^ And yeah, that's one possibility. Only seeing two posts and a profile for him might have something to do with it, too. And heh. Yeah, 50% of the time it'd be ignored, which would further cement for her that he's not interested. The other 50%... Well, I'd imagine that's while she's in an altered state of mind, so it's no longer so much flirting as attempting to glomp him despite not quite being herself and his swordsman training. She's either subtle or direct. There is no in-between. XD Also, the edit button is apparently my friend lately.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:07 pm
StarlightSchism

Lol that works too! x3 Lol get alll the teams after him ~

And honestly, that's fine. I mean, he could have always just gone a different route, but it wouldn't be odd at all for them to have confiscated his pokemon, especially psychic/dark types since they'd be harder to manipulate/memory change. S'what they did to Kail, with some of his pokemon. He only got out with a few of them.

Lia Syuki

Lol oh don't worry, Team Imperium was screwing people over from the beginning xD Glad to see it's catching on I mean... >>
Hehe, well, mind manipulation is their forte >w> Pretty sure they've got a couple pokemon controlling a few of the important figures in some business, so I'm sure they would at least give 'reprogramming' a difficult trainer a try.

Alright, ty ^^;;

And, lmao xD That would be great. I can already see Kail's wry smirk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:23 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

Lol oh don't worry, Team Imperium was screwing people over from the beginning xD Glad to see it's catching on I mean... >>
Hehe, well, mind manipulation is their forte >w> Pretty sure they've got a couple pokemon controlling a few of the important figures in some business, so I'm sure they would at least give 'reprogramming' a difficult trainer a try.

Alright, ty ^^;;

And, lmao xD That would be great. I can already see Kail's wry smirk
XD Yes, screwing with so many people and so few of them realize it. ...BAH! My brain keeps going back and forth on ideas each time I think I've settled on one. Current idea is that Felix is one of many "test subjects" for this process, with him being kept an eye on to see what, if any, long term effects there are to getting your head messed with, and what possible problems they might need to keep on the lookout for. He just has the bad luck of shaking off the piece of manipulation that would normally keep him from getting suspicious. So they keep having to put it on him, and they've recently been realizing he's shaking off the loyal little sheep part faster.

Yep, while Felix alternates between taking sips of some sort of drink and taking verbal jabs at how sucky life can be.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:07 am
Loonamist
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Loonamist
Loonamist

o.o ;; How did them not updating the moves ruin that plan.... Doesn't Ohm have Jirachi now? I'm confused.

Ok the moves back in PHL2 hadn't been updated sense diamond/pearl so a lot of Sonoko's moves had no effects so even now shes done pretty much nothing plot wise. No gym battles or contests. So pretty sooner her pokemon would have stopped obeying her.

They also didn't allow me to have sonoko catch the legendary for plot and give it to Ohm. They pretty much said i had to have ohm catch it and that sort of cut sonoko's reason for the whole plot out all together.

she can do contests now which is what im starting to work on but other then that iv nothing nothing for her to work towards.

Oh o.o Well, I'm sure you can still use that, if you want. What's their current status, Ohm and Sonoko? I take it they've at least met?

To put it into a time line i guess would help

Ohm started his journey a year before sonoko left on hers
Ohm was in Johto doing the gym battles.
Sonoko started in johto but left for the Kanto to search for Ohm there.
Ohm beat the World race and collected jirachi Sonoko was still in Kanto
They met at the fair grounds ( this was when i returned from my extended leave due to internet troubles )
Ohm returned from the heonn to travel with Ko and retake the johto gyms
Sonoko returned to the johto to meet Ohm again then left for the contest halls.

Thus far her character flaw's are fairly none existent where as ohm's has quite a few. PHL2 did a fairly good job at giving Ohm his with the first Halloween event i was on were i blinded him ontop of his already lost memory's. Of which im still trying to figure out if i want to return them with jirachi's wish or not.

I was thinking Sonoko needfs some meager character flaw besides being unseemly lucky and clumsy xd

Hmm, well... If you're trying to complicate her character, I suppose you could give her a psychic type (those can mess with ya. I know I have a plot for Marx with one), give her a travel companion that could give you some options-- betrayal, loss, etc-- whether they be pokemon or human, she could have an encounter with any of the many evil organizations; I'd be happy to plot something for Team Imperium, or there's the classic teams, Spec's Team Void, and I believe Wolkova's group that experiment on Zoroark/Zorua : )
Sorry its taken to long to replay. Haven't been feeling 100% of late. Any way Iv already got ohmarow and yukie involved with wolk's team on some level, i want to avoid a 3rd. Besides shes to frail to be dealing with them. As far as a psychic type. Im picking her pokemon based on my favorites and thus far shes only got a ralts. Not very powerful XP

Ill think of something later i need more sleep atm @~@  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:38 am
Lia Syuki

I take it the other idea was that first one you mentioned, with one of the goon's just hiring him to do dirty work and manipulating his memory after? :0

Alrighty! Hope ya get/got some good sleep Tano!  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:30 pm
SpectralEternity

And who better to stop someone from leaving a city than King himself? I have yet to interact with other PC's so it will definitely be an interesting time.

That is if you want some interaction? If not I can just move along.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:41 pm
Noble Ambition
SpectralEternity

And who better to stop someone from leaving a city than King himself? I have yet to interact with other PC's so it will definitely be an interesting time.

Haha we'll have to see how convincing he is xD Natalia's pretty stubborn, but she'll probably be more tame since Aiden is around so King has a fighting chance at least :b

Oh I am certainly interested in some interaction, I'm just warning you that even though I love plotting my characters with other people's characters, Natalia is difficult to do that with because she's so antisocial x3 But I would love for King to run into her.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:44 pm
SpectralEternity
Noble Ambition
SpectralEternity

Haha we'll have to see how convincing he is xD Natalia's pretty stubborn, but she'll probably be more tame since Aiden is around so King has a fighting chance at least :b

Oh I am certainly interested in some interaction, I'm just warning you that even though I love plotting my characters with other people's characters, Natalia is difficult to do that with because she's so antisocial x3 But I would love for King to run into her.

Excellent, he's hot on the search for a rival, or someone who can give him a run for his money. So perhaps I will have him wait on the outskirts of town. Or maybe I will send him towards Azalea town... hmmm what do you think? I could probably whoop Bugsy. Yeah maybe I will do that while I have the time. If that works?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:05 pm
Noble Ambition
SpectralEternity
Noble Ambition
SpectralEternity

Excellent, he's hot on the search for a rival, or someone who can give him a run for his money. So perhaps I will have him wait on the outskirts of town. Or maybe I will send him towards Azalea town... hmmm what do you think? I could probably whoop Bugsy. Yeah maybe I will do that while I have the time. If that works?

Well you can't beat gym leaders out of order, in order to battle Bugsy you have to fight Falkner first, BUT it wouldn't hurt to have King train on the outskirts of town so you can utilize that flute, and then you can run into Natalia and Aiden as they're leaving for Union Cave maybe?  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:24 pm
SpectralEternity
Noble Ambition
SpectralEternity
Noble Ambition
SpectralEternity

Well you can't beat gym leaders out of order, in order to battle Bugsy you have to fight Falkner first, BUT it wouldn't hurt to have King train on the outskirts of town so you can utilize that flute, and then you can run into Natalia and Aiden as they're leaving for Union Cave maybe?

Well that's a bummer, yeah I guess I could do that.  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games