[ORP] Crowded Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randerin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:57 pm
Grike
"Yeah? Always wanted a joltik myself.They eat static electricity you know?" On queue, Tesla pulls out the pokeball from earlier. In a spark of crimson energy a joltik pop's into her waiting hand.

Four blue eyes no bigger than a rain drop blink blearily into the afternoon light. For a moment the tiny critter only peers at them. Carefully, Tesla pops the pokemon atop her head. For a brief moment it skitters about, feet but a breath against her hair. Finally he (or maybe she, how was she supposed to tell anyway?) settled down. Mere seconds passed and her hair followed suit. Every wayward strand, every bit of friz teased by the forest's humidity fell flat.

Tesla grinned. "See? Pretty cool huh? No more static electricity for me~"

Aeitel watched in amazement as Tesla so easily got along with her new Pokémon. It made Aeitel feel strange. She put her hands behind her back and watched as Tesla's hair fell into place and reached for her own instantly. Her side ponytail was a frizzed disaster from the humidity and her sheer panic at multiple situations. She furrowed her brow in frustration and reached into her backpack.

Pulling out the map she showed it to Tesla, "Would you like to go to the other places? I-I mean.. if .. you don't mind..". She suddenly felt foolish to ask a complete stranger to follow her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:17 pm
"Hmm?" Standing on her tip-toes, Tesla reached the full of her not-so-impressive height of 5"2 to look over the girl's shoulder. Without so much as a 'howdy-do' she'd remove the joltik from her own head and plop it atop Aeitel's.

"Oh, you still have a few places you want to check out then? Sure, I can do that." Glancing at the caterpie on her shoulder, Tesla would frown thoughtfully. "Just give me a sec yeah?"

Walking a bit away, Tesla would drop to a knee, partially to give her ankle a rest but also to set her caught caterpie on the ground. Gently, she'd pet his rubbery head.

"You're a cool little dude, yeah? But I don't think I can take you where I'm going. Maybe another time." Grabbing the caterpie's pokeball, she'd click it open. Then without warning, she'd rip the top half off it's hinges.

Red sparks would alight, casting strange shadows. For a moment, the pokemon's eyes seemed to dull. Suddenly free of the divice's compulsion, it would skitter back into the bush - free once more.

Tesla would watch the grass for a long moment before she shook her head and rose to her feet. Turning on a heel, she'd flash an easy grin Aeitel's way.

"Alright, good to go. Just keep it slow yeah? Think I twisted something with that jump."

(I'm fully aware that just because I released a pokemon I cannot re-roll for another ^^. It's just something Tes would do character wise.)  

Grike

Randerin rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)

Randerin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:44 am
Grike
"Hmm?" Standing on her tip-toes, Tesla reached the full of her not-so-impressive height of 5"2 to look over the girl's shoulder. Without so much as a 'howdy-do' she'd remove the joltik from her own head and plop it atop Aeitel's.

"Oh, you still have a few places you want to check out then? Sure, I can do that." Glancing at the caterpie on her shoulder, Tesla would frown thoughtfully. "Just give me a sec yeah?"

Walking a bit away, Tesla would drop to a knee, partially to give her ankle a rest but also to set her caught caterpie on the ground. Gently, she'd pet his rubbery head.

"You're a cool little dude, yeah? But I don't think I can take you where I'm going. Maybe another time." Grabbing the caterpie's pokeball, she'd click it open. Then without warning, she'd rip the top half off it's hinges.

Red sparks would alight, casting strange shadows. For a moment, the pokemon's eyes seemed to dull. Suddenly free of the device's compulsion, it would skitter back into the bush - free once more.

Tesla would watch the grass for a long moment before she shook her head and rose to her feet. Turning on a heel, she'd flash an easy grin Aeitel's way.

"Alright, good to go. Just keep it slow yeah? Think I twisted something with that jump."

(I'm fully aware that just because I released a pokemon I cannot re-roll for another ^^. It's just something Tes would do character wise.)

The Joltik on top of Aeitels head would instantly remove all frizz from her hair. She clasped her hands together with a joyous sound and smiled up at the creature and Telsa. "Thank you!", she beamed as she put away her map.

Watching Telsa set the Pokémon free was interesting to say the least. It caused a shadow to pass over Aeitel's face as she glanced at her own Pokéball, but she quickly erased the feeling and changed it to worry as she looked down to Tesla's ankle. "I-I'm so sorry...I...", she seemed lost for words, hurting someone else. She quickly turned on her feet and started walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:46 am
Randerin

Please state the area that this roll is for.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Randerin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:15 am
Gwennythe
Randerin

3, I apologize! And it is a reroll  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:28 am
Tesla frowns. The expression seemed unfamiliar; pulling new lines into existence. Pocketing the broken poke ball, she limps into the other woman's shadow.

"Something wrong?" She reaches her hand towards the pop of yellow in Aeitel's hair. The joltik eagerly skittered up her arm and along her shoulder to rest where the caterpie had perched only moments before.  

Grike

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:28 am
Randerin
Gwennythe
Randerin

3, I apologize! And it is a reroll

(No problem; I suspected so, but better to be perfectly clear. ^.^ )

You have stumbled across a Spinarak!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:38 am
Grike
Tesla frowns. The expression seemed unfamiliar; pulling new lines into existence. Pocketing the broken poke ball, she limps into the other woman's shadow.

"Something wrong?" She reaches her hand towards the pop of yellow in Aeitel's hair. The joltik eagerly skittered up her arm and along her shoulder to rest where the caterpie had perched only moments before.

Aeitel was beyond annoyed at this point. First off, she threw Pokéballs into the air, caused a woman to receive scratches and a hurt ankle, caught a Pidgey and now a Spinarak was sitting in the tree in front of her. It stared at her. She stared back.

Surprising though, that Aeitel didn't scream or of shock or fear, and turned to ask a question, "C-can you catch that for me?". She wore a smile but her nerves peeked through.  

Randerin

Grike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:47 am
Tes looked at the woman, then the spinark, then the woman again. She grins.

"Nope!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 am
Grike
Tes looked at the woman, then the spinark, then the woman again. She grins.

"Nope!"

Aeitel gave a shaken stare at Tesla and slowly turned back to the Spinarak who was minding its own business. She took a daring step forward as she reached into her bag for a Pokéball. Sweat beaded on her forehead and her breathing became haggard. Something so simple to others cause extreme anxiety for her. Shaking hand brought up the Pokéball as she began to toss it lightly at the Spinarak. It flew slowly through the air and bonk the Pokémon on the leg, causing an explosion of crimson light to expand around the creature.

One shake, two shake.. but the third didn't come as the Spikarak rematerialized out of the ball. It didn't even looked phased as it went back to eating the leaves it was sitting on. Aeitel looked stun to say the least, salty for sure, as she reached for another ball to attempt a second try.

Again, the ball struck the non-nonchalant Pokémon and the crimson light enveloped it. One shake, two shake, three. The ball was still, but there was no celebration on Aeitel's end as she casually walked up to the ball and shoved it into her bag.  

Randerin

Grike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:32 am
"Wooooow." Tesla's shoulders slumped. "That had to be the most depressing thing EVER."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:34 am
Grike
"Wooooow." Tesla's shoulders slumped. "That had to be the most depressing thing EVER."

Aeitel turned around and bit her lip, "W-What did I do wrong?".  

Randerin

Grike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:48 am
"It was just sooooo...." She weakly flapped a hand. "Meh. Caught a pokemon? Ehh I've had more fun at the dentist. I mean come ooon. Where's the excitement? The pasaz." Queue jazz hands that..for some reason made her ankle hurt more. Maybe she should get off it for a bit.

Looking around, Tesla ends up retreating to a fallen oak. It bowed over the small clearing like a poorly made bridge. Disease had felled this monster, Tesls realized after digging her fingers into the pockmarked bark resting just under a thick caking of moss.

Tesla hauls herself up to sit on the highest arch of the felled tree's back. Toes barely skimming the forest floor; she looks to Aeitel.

"You could have just let your pidgey eat it. Pretty sure the little dude is hungry.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:07 am
Grike
"It was just sooooo...." She weakly flapped a hand. "Meh. Caught a pokemon? Ehh I've had more fun at the dentist. I mean come ooon. Where's the excitement? The pasaz." Queue jazz hands that..for some reason made her ankle hurt more. Maybe she should get off it for a bit.

Looking around, Tesla ends up retreating to a fallen oak. It bowed over the small clearing like a poorly made bridge. Disease had felled this monster, Tesls realized after digging her fingers into the pockmarked bark resting just under a thick caking of moss.

Tesla hauls herself up to sit on the highest arch of the felled tree's back. Toes barely skimming the forest floor; she looks to Aeitel.

"You could have just let your pidgey eat it. Pretty sure the little dude is hungry.

Aeitel absorbed what Tesla said, "I-I guess I could have.. I saved it though!". She smiled realizing that she helped a Pokémon out. Walking over to the tree, she bent over and wiped as much dirt and muck off of a spot as she could, then lifted her dress a little to sit on it. Being even short than Telsa, she could not feel the ground with her feet. "So.. why did you come out here?", she pondered.  

Randerin

Grike

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:27 am
Tesla tilted her head, "Saved it how? And to catch a Joltik." She pointed to the tiny pokemon dozing in her hair. Swinging her legs back and forth, Tesla continues. "And now I'm here cause you asked me to stay."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff