Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
[O][O][All][I]Mage Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:01 pm
Arcos Magna
"The Illusion Silhouette"

"But you don't understand! They're just young they merely need time to flourish!"

"Only the strong will survive in this world."

Arcos looked towards the sky when questioned about his traveling adventures. Thinking before he responded he finally opened his mouth.

"Things went very well. I traveled across Europe taking in the local Philosophy. I paid particular attention to England, France, and Italy. I was even able to visit with some of the local mages of Europe." While their facility was international Mages were not required to attend. Or there were those who had attended then returned to their normal lives. Arcos liked meeting people from both worlds. It was important that the mages who sought help were given it, but those who chose a more difficult path were allowed to do so, so long as that path did not harm others.

He laughed lightly as Xio quipped on his coffee habits. "I have had my cup, I will be good for a few hours." He watched as the students passed by, walking with Xio towards a concession stand of sorts the two gathered some of the local food. Tasty as it would have been their time was cut somewhat short as the sound of a thud against the ground, soon followed by the rushed footsteps of a tiny familiar presence caught his attention.

"Madam Roi always a pleasure." Arcos Magna greeted their new guest. Smiling down at their headmistress turned to Xio Fang who had been offered an invitation to traverse the tournament rounds with Roi. He laughed lightly patting him on the back. "Go Xio we will have plenty of time for the pleasantries later." He loked back towards Roi before continuing. "First Sir Spade for a mysterious trip to the catacombs, then Sir Fang for a trip to the tournament grounds. Careful milady or I might get jealous." He joked around, smiling he waved goodbye to the two giving them the privacy they needed for their conversation.

"Or have you forgotten that lesson?"

"...But kindness is a quality only the strong can afford to have. Please... Just a little more time."

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 2:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xio Fang

40 Y.O│Combat Teacher│Air │Sub= None

You C A N N O T slave for two masters
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It had been almost a decade since Xio had traveled around Europe, ever since he started working under the academy to be exact. He only ever took a holiday once and that was to visit the monks who had raised him for a sort of explanation regarding the ominous dream he had all those years ago. He was about to ask Acros more about his stay when he sensed the headmistress from a few feet away. She had a distinctive air around her that was hard to ignore especially for one like Xio who have mastered reading the air around him. He heard a thud which he had assumed must have been the headmistress on her rush to somewhere. Then it became evident that she was intended to head towards them so he turned around to greet her momentarily forgetting Acros. He gave her a formal bow as he said, "A very good day to you headmistress Roi."Xio waited for her to rely her reason of intrusion. When she had completed speaking, Xio raised his eyebrows in slight surprise. He had never fought against Roi before even in a simple exhibition fight so he wondered what prompted her to asked him. Acros took that opportunity to excuse himself and he left Xio and Roi to themselves. "Of course, I will be honored to help you with the tournament grounds and also humbly accept your invitation for an exhibition fight." Xio had always admired the headmistress because of her devotion for her work. He raised his hand to gesture her to lead the way.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

You will L O V E one and D E S P I S E the other

Mood ➤ Honored l Location ➤ Compound l Company ➤ Roi

Parth Makeo Here
Phoenix347
kankan - KARA
Nicko1421
Kaiman9
Trixal
PFDiva

[[Sorry for long overdue reply, stuck in a writers block for this one]]  

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Parth Makeo Here

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:31 pm
Roi of Arcane
User Image
"Sir Magna...He needs to stop making me feel embarrassed."

✥-━┈┈━-✥
"You are free to come as well, in fact anyone is okay to come and see the place. Let's go." Roi walked with Xio over to a car to help transport them to the stadium. Located on the east side of the island and fairly large enough to hold plenty of live watchers, the stadium has an oval like appearance when viewed from above. Approaching the large structure, the entrance was fitting for it's style.

Roi guided Xio down the halls, where a few workers were putting the finishing touches on the new wings and taking last minute safety regulations and building codes. Heading past two guards at the entrance to the waiting rooms for those participating, Roi started to talk. "The years you have taught and trained others in the art of combat has been an influence on this change over the break. Over the years, the same challenges and variants were all we could do...but thanks to you, the approval for these new sparring tournaments have been approved." Their walk took him through the waiting room and out into the field. The ground below was made of hard stone but infused with a special compound no Earth Mage could manipulate to get an advantage. Roi turned to look at Xio to halt him. "I thank you for the contributions you have made to the academy, so that is why I thought we could give the right tribute for you." and she pointed up to one of the sides of the arena, high up where the teachers would usually watch from. A tall figure in a cloth covered something. She gave the signal for them to remove the cloth, exposing a statue of Xio in a fighting stance with his chained weapon at the ready.

"It has been long overdue, Sir Fang...but you have really deserved this for your years of work..." and yet she faintly smiled to him. "I do hope you like it." she gave him a moment to take it in before turning to the field once more, where a line of runes were placed before them. "Now then...we need to test to see if these runes can cancel out magic spells. As a precaution, this will serve as both a safety net for the audience and a ring out for combat." Roi hopped on the other side and told Xio "Try to hit me with a weak spell."

✥-━┈┈━-✥

"We may have our differences...but you helped us a lot. Take this as a gift for not only you but future generations..."

"...Hit her...with a hard spell...Knock her out...."

kankan - KARA

Phoenix347

Nicko1421

Kaiman9

Suziah

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:25 pm
Silver Argentum
"The Winged Mage"

"Death ends a life, not a relationship Silver..."

"But... But it still hurts so much!"

Silver laughed at himself, a quality of his sense of humor that he often times displayed. If one could not laugh at themselves then they were taking themselves far to seriously. "Well I certainly didn't foresee my training going that way. I hope I don't hurt myself." He said as he flicked his wrists out shooting the dust from his clothes.

He smiled widely at the compliment, he knew that it would be a process for him until he was able to manipulate earth half as well as Akira did but each step forward was a step in the right direction. He raised his hand up to his waist drawing up a pillar of rock. "I've always been better at manipulating metal. Unfortunately this means I sometimes shirk my responsibilities to the rest of the matter around me. Truth be told I think I need to take a step back from the metal magic and focus on my earth magic. Perhaps then I will be able to draw out more potential in my metal." He had assumed this for a while, but so far had no real reason to act on that inclination. When Akira mentioned his completion on a new trick Silver's attention focused more on the teacher.

His creations were always a source of inspiration and Silver was eager to see his new action. "Alright looks like I have something exciting to look forward to!" He said with a small laugh following behind. It was shaping up to be an interesting year, new students, new tricks, and new adventures.

"Cherish what you could lose, but never forget, the world continues to move and so to must we."

"I will, always and forever."

Nicko1421

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:49 pm
User Image
~Akira Spade~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at:
With: Silver
Thoughts:
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))
"Sometimes you've got to step back from your work every once in a while..."

"You should know we teachers try to be better than our students each time around. Not always possible, but we try. You'll get better with Earth over the year, I'll see to it. Now, I don't think this place has any food or drink, so I'm heading back to the field." he said, with Silver following him. While he had met one student, he was wondering how many returning students would approach him, or how many new students would think they could best him with their magic. Like any class, there was always that one person who believed he or she was better than even the teacher because of their evaluation. After day one they would be proven wrong either by simple knowledge tests, or a more direct method like Xio and Akira took. Being oppositely tuned, they were somewhat similar but Akira still knew Xio was the better teacher, and mage. Once they arrived at the field, Akira looked around for any of his students. "Silver, meet any other returning classmates of yours?"

"Or you could end up forgetting what you were aiming for."

Parth Makeo Here

kankan - KARA

Nicko1421

Suziah

Kaiman9

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:48 pm
Silver Argentum
"The Winged Mage"

"Death ends a life, not a relationship Silver..."

"But... But it still hurts so much!"

Quickly he collected his jacket that he had folded so neatly. Placing it back on he buttoned it back up before following behind his instructor. "But so far you are the strongest of the earth manipulators at this academy. Whose earth prowess matches yours?... Well aside from Roi's perhaps." He had never actually seen Roi fight before but had heard rumors of her incredible magical power. She was a storm trapped in a bottle and one he did not personally want to ever see angry. Though he would like to see where he stood against the strongest Mage in the world, he assumed not very much though.

As they walked he could see the grounds were beginning to clear. As people found their friends they congregated into their own areas, people dispersed vanishing into their dorms or to the various places that dotted their little magical oasis. It wasn't until Akira asked him a question that he was broken from his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh yes I have. There was a young woman, a first year who seemed to have some kind of bad feelings towards Arcos Magna, then a fourth year girl whose manipulation of plants was truly awe inspiring. Then there was another first year, a boy who needed some directions." He smiled a little thinking of the three he had met. They were all so different, but he could tell they were all good people. People he hoped to see again.

"Other than that I haven't really taken notice of anyone. Most of my old friends already wandered back to their dorms I think." As they passed another group of students he could see that Akira garnered quite a bit of attention. "Always the suave types huh?" He said with a small laugh. Looking forward he continued to follow Akira towards the concessions, in truth he was quite hungry. He had failed to eat, and using his magic took up a considerable amount in the ways of calories.

"Cherish what you could lose, but never forget, the world continues to move and so to must we."

"I will, always and forever."

Nicko1421

Trixal

10,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:43 pm
User ImageEmiliaUser Image
Tatyana Romanov Valdimirovich
User Image

User ImageEmilia had left her dark hair down for the opening ceremony, and had worn the outfit that made her feel like a real mage. It made her look a bit like a witch with the hat, but it gave her something to hide under if she got too nervous and wanted to avoid direct eye contact. It was her first year teaching magic to others and as excited as she was to finally be teaching her specialty, she was also rather insecure. Therefore, she really wanted to make a good first impression on all the new students. Perhaps it was due to all her years working in theater, but she managed to introduce her self with authority and strength alongside all the other teachers.

Emilia had been living at the institute through the summer, over seeing construction of the new wings and the expanding of the entertainment distract. Her family had helped fund much of it, and wanted to make sure it went smoothly. This gave Emilia plenty of opportunities to use the grounds and plan what she was going to teach in the following year. Still all her preparation had made her far more nervous than she would like to admit. She wasn’t used to planing things out so far in advance and so structured, she was much more comfortable with just going with the flow of life and following her intuition. So Emilia was relived to have the initial ceremonies over with and anxious to begin the year.

As all the kids went off to find there dorms and do what ever new students did, Emilia snuk out to one of the fields to burn off a little steam. After scorching the filed with fire,light, and dancing colored images to a melody she seemed to draw from the air itself, she felt a lot calmer and ready to faceUser Image the crowds again. Banishing the last of the smoke into the wind with a wave of her hand she wondered back to the field taking her time. Emilia seemed to recall seeing a table full of food earlier, but hadn’t really thought of it in her hast to get away from the end ceremonies unnoticed. Now she found herself famished. She hadn’t eaten anything that morning as her stomach had been all in knots, but now the initial nerves had warn off and she had calmed herself she loaded a plate high, stuck a pastry in her mouth and started to head to the arena on foot, balancing all her food in one arm and nibbling at the food with her other. Walking wouldn’t be as quick as taking a car, but it wouldn't take to long with the portals, and perhaps less traffic, besides she preferred the time to relax a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:25 pm
(Time skipping to get things rolling now)

Roi of Arcane
User Image
"Each moment...I fear I am delaying the inevitable."

✥-━┈┈━-✥
As the days of lessons continued on, each teacher worked hard to tutor their students in many ways. For Roi, she was talking a lovely stroll down the halls, listening to each room carefully. Normally she would pick one wing but she decided to listen to each one until she ended up at the Earth Wing of the school. From there, she walked until she found the large room that Akira's students worked in. Not always sculpting but always a joy to look in. She tried to peer in the window, but half her eyes could see over it. "Damn..." she hopped a few times before finally deciding to levitate off the ground a little more to peer in.

she held two passes in her hand for a free movie that was given to her by a student. She figured she could ask Akira, but her mind kept juggling the idea that he would be better off with someone around his age...someone more, young. Even looking at the students made Roi uncomfortable. Like she couldn't help compare herself to them. Sure she looked young but she was old enough to be their great grandmother. Her hands were shaking, unable to even enter the door and disrupt the session. Only looking and waiting...

✥-━┈┈━-✥

"I-i can't do it...but i have to try. No sense in letting it go to waste."

kankan - KARA

Phoenix347

Nicko1421

Kaiman9

Parth Makeo Here

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image
~Akira Spade~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Classroom
With: Earth Students
Thoughts: Time to focus on structure.
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Still a bit skeptical on the limits of this magic so boom.))
"Sometimes you've got to step back from your work every once in a while..."

After the first day celebration, things seemed to quite down around the school. Akira's classes had quite a few odd earth students this time around, but he didn't mind. The greater the variety, the greater possibilities. Today's class was focused on structure, but not for art. It was a lesson a student from each year could learn from, and unlike other teacher's lessons it was much more interactive than a lecture. Akira found that it wasn't just himself who was bored when he gave lectures, but the students as well and when they were bored the didn't learn.

After everyone had settled into their seats and Akira removed his jacket, he created a large cube of dirt in the middle of the class room. "Last class we covered types of earth and their relation yes? Good, now today we'll be focusing on structure. Earth is one of two elements where it is not only its movement we control, but the form as well. By my lessons, Earth is separate from the other elements because of this one fundamental. After your casting, it will cease its movement and retain its form. Water is another that sort of follows this law, but can change its state between water, steam and ice but we don't worry about it here."

He broke the cube into dozens of smaller sizes, one for each student and several for himself. After sending one towards each of them, he lined his up in front of the class. He kept one a cube, one turned into a sphere, one turned into a long rectangle, another folded into a ring and the final one turned into a mini terracotta figure. "We can give Earth different shapes and structures, and it will retain this form if you cast properly." To show an example, he lifted his control over the cube and it crumbled to the ground as dirt, but the finished casting for the sphere and it fell to the floor as a solid rock. "Let's see how well your structuring is." He waved his arms out in a sort of 'be free' motion.

"Or you could end up forgetting what you were aiming for."

Parth Makeo Here

kankan - KARA

Nicko1421

Suziah

Kaiman9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:03 pm
Arcos Magna
"The Illusion Silhouette"

"But you don't understand! They're just young they merely need time to flourish!"

"Only the strong will survive in this world."

With classes finally beginning for the semester Arcos Magna stood in his designated wing, more specifically in their application room, a magical room enchanted to allow for the influx and stability of water in its three forms. Compliments of Madam Roi and all her brilliance.

Arcos stood at the front of the class a stream of water falling from a long slit in the back of the room into a large wading pool, in the back a thick fog filled a large glass box inside was a freezer like room where icy pillars rose from the ground. To the right of the room was a large wooden room, similar to a sauna where they would be getting their steam from should the lesson call for it.

Smiling at his class he took a sip of his characteristic coffee before continuing with his lecture.

"Water, the source of life some say." He took another sip placing the cup down on his desk. "A bit dramatic for my taste, but accurate nonetheless. From water all living things draw life, nothing that is alive can survive without it. But water is harsh. As unforgiving as fire in the wrong hands." He said as his tone became a bit more serious. Arcos Magna was normally a very calm man but he understood well the stigma water mages held. While most would expect other elements such as Earth or Fire to cultivate the scorn of people it was water mages that had caused the most damage, ruined the most lives and garnered the most hatred.

"Water can give life, and snatch it away the next instant. I tell you this not to frighten you, but to warn you. In the past many a water mage has abused their power. The result? Death, destruction, and hatred. Carry yourselves well for once you leave these grounds, and perhaps even while here you will face adversity." His stern face soon lightened into a soft smile.

"But take heed, each of you has the opportunity to show that you are better than mages of the past. To show you are not the same as the power drunken rabble that occasionally finds their way into our ranks. We are healers at heart, not destroyers." He laughed lightly as he raised his hand up drawing water up from the pool behind him. Swirling it around his body, the shimmering surface reflecting the light of the area casting small prism like rainbows to appear on the walls. "Magic is a thing of beauty, a treasure to better the world around us. If you take one thing away from this class let it be that." He slowly returned the water to the pool.

"Today we will focus on shifting water between its usable states. Water, much like earth does not have a singular form. We think of the liquid all to much but fail to realize." He thrust one of his hands out, spinning it around his body gathering moisture from the air forming it into a watery sphere. The sphere then shifted forming a sharp shard of frozen ice. "Ice and steam are just as fun to use." He spun the shard that floated in his hand before snapping his fingers sending the shard flying upward severing the chain that held a large globe glass of water high above them. As it tumbled down he lifted his hands gently stopping it in the air before gently placing the large glass container onto the ground. "Everyone, come forth we will be using this vessel for our lesson. Everyone draw a sample of the water from here." He said smiling gently as each of the students came up to retrieve their water.

"Or have you forgotten that lesson?"

"...But kindness is a quality only the strong can afford to have. Please... Just a little more time."

Nicko1421

Blucshia

Fuzzy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:31 pm
User Image
Sean Bluchart

║│║▌│█│║▌││█║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

A blue-haired girl was sitting on the back on the water class, listening to the teacher's speech,his words were very similar to her favorite book about Water element, that she always carry with her,

Some words of the teacher, talking about the past of water-attuned, made her think about the past of her family...everything pointed that she'll be like her ancestors, cold hearted and powerfull, but she only prefered the second option, only the power, and the knolowedge to do what its correct.

She wandered on her thoughts until Sir magna mentioned something about "shifting water between its usable states.." which a topic of her interest, specially the shifting water to ice. Sean closed the textbook where she was hiding her face, stood up of her chair and walked towards Mr. magna with a serious looking on her blue eyes,being one of the first volunteers for the practice, as she arrived to the vessel, she saw the teacher smiling at her, her gaze meet his eyes, and she showed a gentle smile back to him.Then she gathered some water on her hands and glared back to the teacher, waiting instructions.

↳ OOC [ Hello! sorry for the short post, i hope i did good, if not, tell me plz .. >< biggrin ] ↳ WHERE [ classroom ] ↳ WITH [ classmates/Mr, ,Magna ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:02 pm
Snow Ephraio

"The Institute." Snow read allowed, standing at the front of the building. He was standing awkwardly, thinking about this new school. He was a second year, though he didn't spend his first year here. It was odd to think about; his parents always sent him to the best schools with the most money, bought him his first car which was a matte black Audi, had a trust fund set up for him and Elle, but Snow never felt at home until he arrived here. If Elle had been there, she'd tell him to stop standing there and go in... But Elle wasn't here and neither was his now ex-boyfriend, Derek, so he just stood there. Looking up at the building, Snow tried to imagine what it would be like if she was here. Having twins wasn't common, let alone have twins who both had attunements. He was water and she was fire, though both had a sub attunement for lightning.

It was crazy to think that it'd been four years that Elle had gone missing, and even crazier to think that Snow was here at the prestigious Institute. Everyone knew who he was because of his parents, Elle's disappearance, his swim and soccer state medals... But no one really knew Snow, except for Elle. Derek was gone and so was she, and now here he was standing in front of a new school, with new people and other attunements.. Was anyone even gonna show him around?

Yue Belmont

Parth Makeo Here

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:03 pm
Roi of Arcane
User Image
"Focus up! You're the Headmaster of this place...There's no time for romance..."

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Roi was impressed with his skills as always. Akira always looked great and his figures were on point. Her nervous tension rose once more before finally dropping down on the ground and sighing. "Not now." Roi told herself as she made her way down the halls and outside. She then noticed someone standing out front. Roi calmly made her way down the steps, keeping the tickets hidden as she approached him.

"Hello. Welcome to the academy. I take it you need help around here?" the robes she wore were obvious to many who kept their eyes on media and the internet. Roi of the Arcane. the Headmaster of the academy. She smiled to Snow warmly. "My name is Roi. I am the headmaster of the academy. and I take it that you are new here. Mind giving me your name and main attunement so that I can help you further?" Roi opened the book to see the various list of pictures, names and small information. Her faint hair was long indeed and Snow would probably be shocked to see how 'small' she was compared to other teachers.

In the time she talked, Roi also wondered if she should talk to someone else for tickets?

✥-━┈┈━-✥

"Sir Spade is quite busy...maybe i can ask Sir Magna instead?"

kankan - KARA

Phoenix347

Nicko1421

Kaiman9

Yue Belmont

Blucshia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:20 pm
Snow Ephraio

Snow's eyes widened as the Headmaster of the Academy approached him. He knew who she was, his parents used to talk about her all of the time. She was more beautiful than they described, and much smaller. Before his father became a CEO, he had been just like Snow & Elle. They'd known her all of their life, spoke about her like she was a Goddess. As Snow gazed at her, he realized why; she had this thing about her, something that drew you to her. Snow had come here hoping he'd learn more about his abilities and maybe meet a cute boy, but suddenly, he felt he also had another purpose.

"Er.. My name is Snow, Snow Ephraio. My main attunement is water and my sub is lightning.." Snow hoped Roi wouldn't say anything; most people thought it was weird for a water mage to also specialize in lightning. It was a familial trait though, his father had been like his sister, fire & lightning while his mother was earth & lightning. It was this thing and no one understood why, especially now that the only other mage in the family was of the water attunement. Coughing slightly, Snow looked at the headmaster again and nodded slightly. "I'm a second year."

Yue Belmont

Parth Makeo Here

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:07 pm
Roi of Arcane
User Image
"Magna better not tease his students with their sub elements again."

✥-━┈┈━-✥
"Snow...Ephraio...Ah yes we have been expecting you. Right this way." Roi led Snow on into the main building as she opened up the portal for the water wing. "Follow me in." she assured Snow would be alright, passing through the portal and as if it was an instant, they would emerge at the entrance of the water wing of the school. She signaled for Snow to follow her down the hall. Students along the way either talked to one another or showing off what they can control from their last class. Even taking notes for tests. "Here at the academy, we accommodate all kinds of people. While some are not as rich as others, we give them the opportunity and chance to learn their abilities, better hone them in and hopefully find a new way to live with their abilities." Roi continued on the way. Students and even a few other teachers looked to her not just with respect but with a little excitement.

They approached Acros' classroom, Roi turning around. "Your teacher is Sir Magna. He will help instruct you on your abilities as a water mage...and do not feel like your second attunement is weird or indifferent. Half of the children born with an Attunement will end up with a second one, and ten percent of them will have an attunement that does not contain either two of their attunement. Lightning and Water can have some very nasty effects if not properly trained to work in harmony. And that is why we have these classes." Roi would slowly open the door and poked her head in, noticing their lesson in progress. "Pardon me Sir Magna. You have a new student joining a little late. It would mean much if you would give him a warm welcome." she smiled to Acros, standing in the doorway with her book close to her chest. The two tickets sticking out from the top of the pages, easy to see they were movie tickets. She motioned for Snow to head past her into the room a little more.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

"The students here also look like Magna's type...These tickets were a mistake to begin with..."

kankan - KARA

Phoenix347

Nicko1421

Kaiman9

Yue Belmont

Blucshia

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers