Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
On a Rainy Day (Group RP) ~Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:36 pm
Rosie Davis

"Let them miss us." Rosie said. "I am not going to be going anywhere." Rosie ate small amounts of food as she closed her eyes. "One I eat I will sleep." The tall girl slid down onto her back. "Even the ground feels like a bed."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:46 pm
User Image

♫Hello, Hello,
Anybody out there?
'Cause I don't hear a sound.
Alone, Alone,
I don't really know where the world is,
But I miss it now.
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name
Like a fool, at the top of my lungs.
Sometimes when I close my eyes,
I pretend I'm alright, but it's never enough.
'Cause my echo, echo
Is the only voice coming back;
Shadow, Shadow
is the only friend that I have.♬

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Aяιssα Cнυяcн
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Arissa curled up and put her head on her knees. "We can't stay here all day... I'm sure someone will come in here and find us eventually..." What if the gym teacher needed something during class? Or sent one of the students in for something? And even if they didn't get in trouble, claiming to be ill, they would probably all be sent to the nurse, and Arissa was still dead set against getting sent home early. Her stepfather would likely hit her for having to go out of his way to pick her up, and her mother would be at work, so she couldn't be reached. She was not too keen on the idea of fast forwarding the abuse that she was surely going to receive later on. Arissa had enough bruises as it was, and did not need to allow any extra free time for that.

♫Well, it rains and it pours when you're out on your own.
If I crash on the couch can I sleep in my clothes?
'Cause I spent the night dancing, I'm drunk, I suppose
If it looks like I'm laughing I'm really just asking to leave.

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me.
A kiss and I will surrender.
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead.
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can live like the sane abandoned me.♬

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

loth17

SixSteelStrings

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image
Alex Tsukino

Alex shrugged at Roy's question "No idea. I don't even know why it did it with the watch." he stated taking a bit out of a piece of food. "I know no one will come looking for me. Most of the teachers don't even know when I'm in class." he said giving a small smile. Moving his missing hand a bit more another finger popped out of the watch. Well there's three. he thought to himself still listening to the others.

Curiously he held the nub where his hand should be, out to the watch. The fingers changed into a small mass of static looking material. Then it moved away from the watch and onto Alex's nub. A few moments later, pixels stopped coming out of the watch and Alex's hand was back where it was suppose to be. Alex looked at his hand with a bit of shock, turning it around to check that it was actually alright. All I did was think about how it looked when my hand entered it and then reversed it. he thought smiling a bit "Well, guess I can't throw my hand at the bad guys anymore." he stated. Even though the new powers had worried him before, now all he wanted to do was to play around with it. Besides, even if something went wrong, no one would notice.

Taking out his cell phone, Alex went to unlock the screen when the phone automatically unlocked. "Ok, not just watches. Noted." he said to no one in particular. He then turned to Roy and held out his phone "Here, we're all in the same situation, so we might as well get each others contact information in case." he said. He wasn't really sure if it was a good idea or not but he figured that if they decided to do something crazy, like forming a super team, then he wanted to make sure that he could be a part of it.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

loth17

SixSteelStrings

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:27 pm
Rosie Davis

After finishing her food Rosie stayed silent for a good while. She looked like she had died on the spot. After about a minute of this she spoke up. "I have an idea." Rosie said. "We go to the nurse, she tells us to go home because we are sick, then I call a taxi to take us back to my place. Its quiet and out of the way. Somewhere where we can figure this out in relative peace." Rosie gave the group a small smile. "It sounds like a good idea. Yes?"

Tigerlvr_Bailey

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

WildWestMustang

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:16 pm
Roy Keller

User Image Roy pulled out his phone "Good idea, ain't the first time I've skipped out on school but a taxi might get noticed" his enthusiasm soon vanish as soon as his finger hit the screen "Right, stone fingers" he let out a hefty sigh "this statue thing's getting old fast" he looked at his hands in frustration "come on being covered stone can't be my only power." As he brought his phone down Roy noticed dirt falling from his hands, slowly he could feel his fingers again. "Yes I'm not petrifying anymore" he said with a smile.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

loth17

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

♫Hello, Hello,
Anybody out there?
Alone, Alone,
But I miss it now.
'Cause my echo, echo
Shadow, Shadow

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Aяιssα Cнυяcн
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Arissa followed suit and, in turn, put her own number into the phone. She wasn't used to getting invited to anyone's house, or being part of any kind of a group where exchanging numbers was necessary, and she was relatively overwhelmed by the whole thing. She was starting to panic again, and that made her panic even more because she had figured out that whenever she panicked, things came raining down on them and flying off of shelves.

Arissa watched from the corner as Roy's hand began to drop dirt. It was weird, seeing these people turn to and from rock, lose an entire hand and then gain it back, and emit some crazy exoskeleton. And what did Arissa do? Beat people with falling objects whenever she got scared. Finally she agreed with the others. "Alright, I suppose." She said quietly. She didn't wan't to go home, nor did she want to risk pelting one of the teachers. Going to someone else's house was the next best thing.

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

loth17

SixSteelStrings

DragonChild09

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:26 pm
Dr. Thomas Chaney

The laboratory crackled from the forced heavy inducing of the powerful electricity that had been released earlier that morning. A seething man in a white lab coat looked on from where he sat, his fury lighting up his dirt brown eyes as he watched the assistants finally finishing clean up. That energy had now been controlled properly, and he wouldn't be so damn angry if it hadn't been completely released out into the public view. If his bosses caught wind of this, it would be his head quite literally.

"Sir, We have a track on where the energy was dispersed!" Someone called. WIth a grunt he stood from his seat and walked across the room where a diligent worker was working on the interface of a supercomputer. The worker brought up the energy signal on a map of the entire country side where five pinpoints were lighting up wavy blue pulses.

"Unfortunately it seems scattered about, and moving. We're not sure why either." The worker explained.

Thomas shook his white lab coat and motioned towards the screens. "Bring up a field view." He ordered, and waited as the worker clacked around his keyboard and shifted a few touch screen objects. Finally a field view came up, but it brought more irritation for him. It seemed the energy they were trying to harness slipped into ******** children.

"What do we do now sir?" The worker asked. It took a long moment of consideration for him to reply but finally:

"Send out the Minions." He ordered and turned back into the lab to get the malfunctioned machine back up and running. "I want those kids."

A good side was, however, that his machine did work; he just had to gain more control over who they energy is released into.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:03 am
User Image
Alex Tsukino

Once everyone had put their number into his cell phone, Alex slipped the phone back into his pocket, not wanting his powers to screw up the entire phone. He nodded slightly at Rosie's idea "Yeah, we just can't stay here." when Roy pointed out that the taxi might bring attention to them Alex nodded. He didn't want the attention to shift onto them but there wasn't much that they could do at the moment to leave the school.

"Is there any abandoned buildings around here?" he asked curiously. He remembered back in middle school that he would sometimes go to an abandoned shop after school to avoid his father. Sadly, the building was scheduled for demolishing, and is no longer there.

He noticed that Arissa seemed a bit off, he could understand why but he felt a bit bad that she was in such a state. "Hey Arissa, don't worry to much alright. We're gonna figure everything out." he said trying to comfort her as his eyes stayed on the floor. He was never good with being social but he did know that if they wanted to find out what was happening and how to control their powers, then it would be a lot easier if they all stayed together.

Tigerlvr_Bailey

loth17

SixSteelStrings

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image

♫Hello, Hello,
Anybody out there?
Alone, Alone,
But I miss it now.
'Cause my echo, echo
Shadow, Shadow

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
Aяιssα Cнυяcн
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Arissa looked up, startled that she was being addressed directly. She just nodded in response to Alex. She wasn't so much afraid of the situation and how they would deal with it, as she was afraid of the power itself, of going home, not being able to control it. Of these new strangers that had formed some kind of a team finding out about her situation. She didn't want anyone to know about any of it. She would be so ashamed, for the first group of people she was a part of that had taken the time to find out each others names and exchange numbers together to find out about her drug problem and her abuse. Arissa hugged her knees.

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

loth17

SixSteelStrings

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:06 pm
Rosie Davis

"Hopefully we can get this sorted out." Rosie said with a smile. She balanced against the wall as she slowly stood up. "At least I have enough strength to stand. Good. I wouldn't want to make one of you carry me on your back." Rosie softy laughed. "Alright for those of you who may get lost my house is the white mansion with a green roof."

Elsewhere

"Finally Its time." The voice that said this was very feminine and also quite young. "I was wondering when we could fight." Surrounding the speaker was a group of security personal armed for nonlethal take downs. "So what's the plan boss?" One of the security officers asked. "Simple." The speaker answered. "We wait for them to get away from any large groups of people, Then I will distract them while you take them down."

Tigerlvr_Bailey

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out