Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:59 pm
"Agch" Kyle waved an arm as a blow of embers flew into his face, taking a step back but noticing a second too late as the Rapidash made for him in a fiery dash.
Not to say Kyle didn't have his fare share of hoofstock pokemon and how to handle them, but there was always very little to prepare you for a sudden pokemon attack. Kyle jumped to the side and tried to recall the Rapidash.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:12 pm
[Pulse]

Panting in her rage, the woman diligently watched the Ariados retreat. She then straightened herself up, exhaled, and brushed a few loose hairs away from her face. When she turned back to Pulse, it was with the same cute facade with which she had originally greeted him. "Sorry about that... I, um, take battling kind of seriously, hehe." The endearing giggle might have fallen a little flat after getting a look at her real self.

[Kyle]

The Rapidash rounded on Kyle, spitting out a Flamethrower in his direction. It was cut short by the pokeball's returning signal, though, and fell short of reaching the peak of its power.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:18 pm
"Damn it!" Kyle burst out, brushing himself off quickly, making sure that he wasn't on fire once the pokemon was returned, he could smell burnt hair, hands reaching up quickly to run it through his hair. While Roman bound over to check him over as well.

<... You could have let me use and illusion of the pokemon's trainer...> Slender pointed out, the scraggly looking pokemon not moving from where he was crouched.

"I didn't expect it to need to come to that!" Kyle snapped back defensively.
"Damn it." He growled again, seeing scorch marks on his shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:24 pm
[Kyle]

"Well, no major harm done, right?" Rook commented, removing her hand from where it had been hovering near her pokeballs. "So, you interested in either of those charmers? Or are they headed for storage?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:28 pm
[Rook]

"If I was going the cowboy rout I would pick a better horse then that." He snarled, his hair falling over his glasses "And I've got one better then that joke of an Aurorus"
Probably untrue, those Pokemon were well trained, and he knew in a one on one he wouldn't have stood a chance, but call it bias.... or just clear agitation to nearly getting scorched alive.

Though really, he couldn't blame them, He expected his pokemon would act in much the same way if they were taken from him. It was a shame really, but then again that's what it was to be a Rocket.
He straightened out his hair, tossing the balls back to the Elite  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:33 pm
[Kyle]

"All right, then," Rook replied, catching the pokeballs with ease and tossing them over her shoulder and into a bin behind her. "Storage it is."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:38 pm
[Beauty]

"It's okay! Everything in the world seems like it out to get you sometimes, so you got to be able to protect yourself." Pulse shrugged and looked out after that Ariados. "I think... I'm going to try to catch that. I'll meet up with you later at the Poke Center?" He questioned, giving the women a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:41 pm
[Adam is looking for a target!]

This was a mission. Sure, he'd be on one with Aulus, but this was a little different. A bit more... Scary. That time it had been two people and right now it was just him, though Rook mentioned she would swoop in if the capture went bad. Yeah, but... Hell, who knew what could happen?

Adam opted to dress in comfortable clothing. He had a orange-yellow backpack slung over one shoulder, a pair of scuffed up yellow shoes, ripped jeans, and a black shirt with a neon Godzilla emblazoned on the front. Manny floated to his right side, and Maki pranced softly to his left, eyes shifting this way and that.

Manny asked, eyeing his trainer.

"Not totally," Adam shrugged and murmured to Manny, "It's not like this wasn't in the job descrip, y'know?"

Manny bobbed in acceptance and Maki barked softly. Manny quickly translated,

"One can hope," Adam sighed.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:30 pm
[Pulse]

"It might already have a trainer," she remarked thoughtfully, smoothing out her hair. "As far as I know, Ariados don't learn Protect naturally. But it could have been released or something - seems odd that it would wander out here with no trainer in sight..." She blushed and waved a hand dismissively, "O-Oh, look at me, running my mouth. Sure, you go ahead. I'll catch you later!"

[Adam encounters Lady!]

A young woman with her long hair and dress billowing slightly in the breeze strolled along at a leisurely pace and stared out in the direction of the sea with a serene smile. Her gloved hands daintily held a small handbag at waist level.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:47 pm
[Off Duty Officer]

Michiko stands a little bit off the path, sticking to the shadows as she sees the Officer whistling.

"Well well well. What do we have here?"

She sees two growlithe running around him and playing with each other...but it was the 3 pokeballs that had her worried.

"I wonder what pokemon could be in those?"

She knew that she has one type on her could be an advantage with growlithe...but it was the other 3 that worried her.

She tsked in frustration for bring only 3 pokemon. "I think it is best to take this officer off guard."

She watched the officer a bit more before moving into place.

She moved a little bit farther down the road. If she was going to do this, might as well put him at a place with her advantage.

She calmed herself before she then started to move in towards the officer's direction as she acted confused with her surroundings.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:55 pm
[Michiko]

The Growlithe pair, hearing someone's approach, obediently fell into line on either side of their trainer so as to not take up too much room on the path. The man noticed his pokemon's behavior and glanced up at the stranger, nodding slightly in casual greeting. As he came closer, he stopped whistling to speak, "Everything all right, miss? You look a bit lost."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:09 pm
[Zacharie: moodily wandering in search of target]

This type of training definitely wasn't Zacharie's cup of tea.
It was more like his cup of bitter, sludgy gunk that was whipped together by a creative five year old.

That was to say that Zacharie really didn't want to be here. He didn't often want to be places that weren't the medical department or the science department in general but it had been suggested to him that he go along with the training exercise. He knew that there motto literally involved stealing pokemon for profit...but him personally taking some strangers pokemon really didn't sit well with him. He knew exactly how he'd feel if someone stole his pokemon from him and he didn't want to inflict that kind of emotion on anyone.

It was cruel.
But what could he do?

Sighing softly, he absently patted his holster where six pokeballs were strapped securely. It brought him a bit of comfort to know that his team was here and ready to fight along side him.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:12 pm
[Zacharie encounters Camper!]

A boy with a large backpack pinned to his shoulders walked southward at a steady pace, a pokegear raised to his ear as he loudly chatted away, "I think I wanna go to Kanto next. Kodo's cool and all, but there aren't even any gyms! Like, there's not a champion I can take on or anything! If I were in Kanto, I'd probably already have like nine badges - maybe more! My team's never lost a single battle!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:45 pm
[Zacharie:Chatty Camper Guy]

Zacharie paused mid step when he heard someone chattering away. Using the skills that Jerome had taught him, the grunt quickly and near silently ducked behind a nearby tree. Hopefully he hadn't been noticed. It would be so much better if he could have the element surprise so he could just snatch up the pokemon and make a break for it. Maybe the trainer would think he lost his pokemon?

...That still wasn't a particularly nice thought.
It needed to be done though.

Taking a deep breath, the teen jumped and pulled himself up into the tree opposite him to perch on a low hanging branch. Who should he send out? Jabari for sure, they'd been working hard with his mega-evolution and now was a good time to try it out on an opponent. He'd been training Jabari and Essex to work together as a unit...but he wasn't too sure about sending the both of them out there unless...

Zacharie gave a weary sigh.
He'd send Aasim out as well.

It wasn't as if he disliked the pokemon that his brother had given him...the Growlithe was just very, very intense. This would be good for him though and could serve as a team building exercise. It'd be fine. Pulling the three appropriate balls free, he quickly called out his chosen pokemon. Jabari and Essex first, "I need you to sneak up on that trainer." He pointed through the leaves. "Stay hidden for as long as possible, grab as many pokeballs as you can as quickly as you can and then get out of there." His two ghost types nodded their understanding before fazing out of view. Next, he called out Aasim. The Growlithe seemed a bit unsteady for a moment as it gained its balance on the branch before giving Zacharie his full attention. "...You're going to be backup for Jabari and Essex. Watch from the bushes, if they need help or a distraction, you go in." Aasim gave a firm nod before leaping gracefully from the branch and slinking into the bushes.

There, that should go well.

Essex and Jabari silently circled the Camper trying to best figure out how to go about their mission. First they just had to locate the pokeballs. The two ghost types easily drifted along beside the trainer, eyeing him in search of their prize.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:00 pm
[Adam (and Maki/Manny) - Lady]

The first person to appear was a woman, in a lovely dress and soft hair. Adam couldn't understand the appeal of the opposite sex, but he figured such a damsel was what other guys fancied. Rolling his shoulder, he whispered to Maki, "Okay, here's what I want you to do. Run over and act all payful, like barking and being cute."

Maki leveled the best glare he could muster at his trainer and barked softly.

Manny interpretted quickly.

"Figured as much. Look, dude, I'll give you treats when we get back."

Maki hesitated and then barked softly again.

Adam groaned and nodded, "Fine, deal."

Pleased to have taken advantage of Adam's need, Maki bounded off towards the woman in question. He barked softly, and ran circles around her feet before hopping to the front. With his butt in the air and tail waggling, the Growlithe gave her the best puppy gruff bark he could.

Adam came running up quickly, panting heavily, "Maki! Maki! Come here, boy. Come here. I'm sorry Ma'am." He gave her an embarrassed smile and knelt down by the Growlithe, "He has a nose for nice people and just loves making friends."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff